Germolene Antiseptic Ointment

Germolene Antiseptic Ointment

Great cream

My grandmother used it on her kids My mother who was the eldest passed two years ago aged 92 which shows the cream has been around for at least 100 years

Purchased in August 2018.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Antiseptic Cream in the World

I have been using this cream for over 40 years and do not use any other antiseptic cream. I used it on my face sometime if it is dry, cuts, bites anything you need antiseptic for. You will not be sorry if you get this, everything my friends gone to the UK I asked them to get me about 4 or 5 Germolene so I always have it in the house, all my family use this and will continue to use it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Janet Baxter VicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

must have item in your first aid kit

This ointment can be used for all miner injuries, I used it when I lived in the UK and my mother used it all the time on myself and sisters. Smells nice and not too greasy like some other brands of antiseptic creams.

Antiseptic Products

Find out how Germolene Antiseptic Ointment compares to other Antiseptic Products

Boo

BooSydney, NSW

Miracle cream

The perfect ointment. From 'way back'.

I an 79 years old. When I was very young my mother used Germolene Ointment in the UK. I have used the same in Australia & it is without doubt the most effective antiseptic ointment on the market. I wouldn't use any other. Nothing else comes close.

Longtime User

I first met Germolene when I was a boy in Cornwall, UK, about 80 years ago. It was the only antiseptic ointment used in our family because of its gentle soothing on the wound and for its swift antiseptic qualities. Later, in 1958, when I brought my wife and three young children as migrants to Australia, Germolene was in our first Aid kit. Each time I have visited UK there has always been more tubes of Germolene for my family members and for a couple of my neighbours (who have been won over). Here we call it the the "Magic Ointment". Gentle, soothing and effective --- what more could be wished for?
It does what it is intended to do and does it gently
Not easily found in NSW

Leigh M.

Leigh M.asked

Hi I've just sprayed the bositos dust mite spray throughout my room. Mattress carpets etc. The scent lingers. I'm just wondering if it's safe for my 28 week pregnant partner who has allergies to be in the room?

Margaret M.

Margaret M.asked

Where can I buy it?

LynGasked

Where can I order this from?

Janet Baxter Vic

I always purchase it on EBay from UK. Have not found it on sale in Australia. I purchase 6 tubes at a time as it works out quite cheap and it does not take long for it to arrive. Check it out.

LynG

Found eBay a bit expensive but will look again. Thanks.

See all Germolene Antiseptic Ointment questions