Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

4.3

Dan Johnson

Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

Best of the lot

Great product, so useful, but what I REALLY didn't like about this product is that it came unsealed. There was no tamperproof seal, no tear band cap, nothing. And this stuff is expensive on a per ml basis, a big incentive to buy, take home, partially decant, refill and return for refund. You could not buy it with confidence at all.

So I complained to the manufacturer and they assured me that something was unusual, that it should be sealed. I look forward to seeing all of their products with tamperproof seals in the future. This is a manufacturer that LISTENS to their customers, and that's a wonderful thing.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

REMEDY

Coronavirus let's get on top it use tea tree oil antiseptic rub a little under nose it clears the air way to chess out makes you breath again. Use 3 times a day.

Purchased in March 2020 for $10.00.

Dibya

DibyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Average

I have been using for months but no difference whatsoever
I have using it religiously so i know it doesn’t work for my acne.
And the smell is terrible as well,difficult to sleep on it and the bedsheet gets ruined.
No bad effect but neither good ones.

Antiseptic Products

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil compares to other Antiseptic Products

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for removing sticky price tag labels.

Price tag labels! They are such dreadful things! Try to peel one off anything, & more often than not, it leaves behind a sticky mess, which is very hard to remove. Use Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil & the mess comes away easily. Put a tiny bit of oil onto a cotton bud & rub for a while. Before you know it, no sticky mess. Yay! I've had to remove many price labels from dvd or cd cases over the years. Tea tree oil works every time.

You don't have to stick to this brand. Any tea tree oil should work well. There is a much cheaper one at Aldi called Benifex. A huge 200ml bottle. Works just as well at removing labels.

Purchased in April 2017 at Priceline.

Side Effects
  • None

STINGOES !!

got bitten over my eyebrow by a very ferocious WASP ..the pain was excruciating !! Immediately I massaged TEA TREE OIL into it and the entire pain was gone in 2 minutes. I have used it for years on my family for cuts; scratches; abrasions and infected sores with great results . I Take it overseas as gifts for family and friends ouitside Australia

Purchased in February 2019 for $16.60.

Sherrie

SherrieSydney, NSW

The ONLY thing that worked! - For Acne + Fungal issues

Purchased in November 2018 at Priceline for $6.99.

Lisa82

Lisa82Lismore

A big fan since my teenage years!

Amazing product! I have one for the house & another in my cosmetic purse.
I usually use it for pimples, sores & as a floor cleaner (several drops diluted in hot water). During a recent trip, I also used as a pre-wash soaker to get rid of odours. It gives a lovely antiseptic smell & it does actually work. Also, I love supporting an Aussie made & owned company. Thank you :-)

Unimpressed

UnimpressedPerth

Spray can version is great fo everything

I'm buying this product every time I go to the grocery store. It is so fantastic for spraying the itches in the scalp and feet. Essential and convenient not to mention fast working

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Good oil

Thursday plantation tea tree oil is really good I use it on my piecred ears as I have several earrings and sleep on them and sometimes the get red and sore . within a day or so of using the tea tree oil my ears are really good.i can only use a tiny amount as the Smell is overpowering

Antiseptic Products

Ba1naWattle Flat NSW

The only medicine bottle in my cabinet & suitcase

Baroness