75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Better Exteriors? Claim your listing.

John A
John ACamberwell

Very Professional and wonderful customer service

I have been very happy with the friendly and professional service provided by the staff, Adam, Mark and Aurelia. Their paving products are of high quality and are displayed in a manner which allows customers to select the right product - As my project was a DIY project I found myself seeking their advice on a few issues, in which Mark and Adam were kind enough to share their expertise. I am very happy we chose Better Exteriors and also with the final result of the Travertine Pavers we selected. Highly recommended - John A

Peter
Peter

Highly Professional

Large courtyard tumbled limestone French pattern paving, pool coping and jamieson drystone chimney - professionally supplied on time and great follow up even though we’re in the bush - highly recommended!

John
John

Beautiful

We have used Better Exteriors for years and will continue to do so for the fact that they go the extra mile to keep us and the clients on side during the process. Their products are of a fantastic quality and price and are happy to do any kind of custom orders we need. We recommend Better Exteriors to all our clients for good quality stone, paving and now even pool tiles.

aqvarious