Betty Baxter Complete Weight Management

Betty Baxter Complete Weight Management

4.3

Scales are going down

I started BB a month ago and so far have lost 4kg with exercise and healthy eating, however there were a fair few cheat days! The shakes taste great, keep you full and satisfied and are very convenient for someone with a busy lifestyle.

Aminita_B

Aminita_BMelbourne

Pretty delicious and lost the weight

I gave it a go despite the strange name, Betty Baxter? The shakes you can leave in the fridge overnight then they turn into a mousse - heavenly! And so much more filling. Only did the program for two weeks to lose some of these winter kgs and I lost 5kgs so very happy!

boocuddlesVictoria

It Works!

I've tried to lose weight for 20 years but nothing worked but this does.I tried other shake brands,they were full of chemicals,very expensive and left me hungry so I gave up.Betty Baxter makes me feel full and satisfied and the weight is coming off quite quickly.I'm very happy with it and excited about the outcome.
    Leaves me full and satisfied and is cheap to buy compared to other brands which are double the price.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Betty Baxter Complete Weight Management compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

missy_h83

missy_h83

TracyJ

TracyJW.A., 6077

Good

I am thinking of doing this again - it is easy to fit into my lifestyle. I like that you can choose you two snacks a day, and have a main meal = some 'free' foods if you are still hungry.
    Easy to understand meal plan. easy to use sachets of shakes or soups, that are actaully nice!! you are allowed snacks and a 'real meal' for dinner. I found this easy to follow. once a week weigh in at local pharmacy. they were supportive and helpful.
    Can be a bit pricey, but thought I would only be spending that extra money on a mars bar or something, so at least I was spending it on something positive for me.sometimes its not convenient to mix a shake. I didn't find the bars that filling.

CMINV7

CMINV7SA, 5085

Good

It's convenient, as you can buy products at the local chemist where I do my grocery shopping. The shakes taste really quite nice, but sometimes when my grocery budget was tight I couldn't afford them, and it was hard to know what else I should be eating. 2 shakes a day adds up. The pharmacy staff were not really weight loss counselors and I need lots of support. They also discontinued the chocolate bars, which I loved. The nutrition program is good, but you have to be self motivated and there wasn't much support to stick with it.
    Convenient and accessible. I like the body composition analysis printouts.
    The pharmacy was often too busy to do a weigh in. No exercise program to go with it. Not much support.