Beurer FWM 45 Massage Foot Warmer

Beurer FWM 45 Massage Foot Warmer

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beurer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

jaccsun
jaccsunAU

Absolutely love this

Bought this because my feet are always freezing cold night and day - especially working for hours at my desk at home. This is so soft and warm. Usually only need the lowest heat setting and the massage function is great also. Best $89 I've spent for a long time!

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $89.00.

Rose Louise
Rose LouiseGreat Southern, WA

Cosy foot warmer

This is great to keep feet and ankles warm whilst sitting in one place. Heats up quickly. I bought for my husband who has circulation problems and has helped a lot. Fits all shoe sizes up to men's size 12. Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes.

Purchased in May 2020 at StressNoMore for $40.00.

Other Foot Massagers

Jacci
JacciSydney, NSW

Really Wonderful

Bought this for my elderly mother, who is constantly complaining of cold feet. These things often turn out to be 'use once and live in the cupboard', which I fully suspected this to be once the novelty wore off. I was delighted to find she absolutely adores it. Keeps her feet toasty warm as well as her calves and is simple enough for her to use.
While the high vibration setting is a little noisy, the low one is fairly quiet, and she uses that only a little. There are two heat settings and it warms up quite quickly. Was worth every cent!

Foot Massagers