100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Beurer? Claim your listing.

jaccsun
jaccsunAU6 posts

Absolutely love this

Bought this because my feet are always freezing cold night and day - especially working for hours at my desk at home. This is so soft and warm. Usually only need the lowest heat setting and the massage function is great also. Best $89 I've spent for a long time! Show details
Rose Louise
Rose LouiseGreat Southern, WA2 posts

Cosy foot warmer

This is great to keep feet and ankles warm whilst sitting in one place. Heats up quickly. I bought for my husband who has circulation problems and has helped a lot. Fits all shoe sizes up to men's size 12. Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes. Show details
Jacci
JacciSydney, NSW43 posts

Really Wonderful

Bought this for my elderly mother, who is constantly complaining of cold feet. These things often turn out to be 'use once and live in the cupboard', which I fully suspected this to be once the novelty wore off. I was delighted to find she absolutely adores it. Keeps her feet toasty warm as well as her calves and is simple enough for her to use.
While the high vibration setting is a little noisy, the low one is fairly quiet, and she uses that only a little. There are two heat settings and it warms up quite quickly. Was worth every cent!