2Revitive Medic Coach

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:REVCOACH
4.4

77 reviews · Statistics

87% · 676 · 8%

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bob M
Bob MWAPerth, WA2 posts

not worth thee money

We purchased this item and it has not been what we expected Show details
Debbie F
Debbie FVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Stimulating

The revitive is easy to use, my legs feel wonderful such a difference and I have just begun my week 4 program Show details ·  1
Ingeborg de Ruysscher
Ingeborg de RuysscherQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Chronic

I have been using the Revitive Medic Coach for 6 weeks now. The stimulation to my legs has been good - I sit between 55 and 60. I can't say that the pain in my feet and legs has improved as yet - but I have suffered with chronic foot and leg pain for more than 10 years - so it is not going to go away in a hurry either! I will continue to use the appliance, and see what happens. Show details ·  1
Nesta Simmons
Nesta Simmons

This has made major change to my leg issues

Cramping has ceased, restless legs abating, amazing progress 3/4 way through programme Show details ·  1
Melissa Cary
Melissa Cary

The Revitive is a very useful aid in improving the circulation and assisting in activation of the leg and foot muscles

The Revitive product is very made with a good app to help the program run smoothly. The battery life is excellent and i have found it to be beneficial in exercising the lower leg muscles and feet and stimulating the circulation through the legs. Show details ·  1
Nadine Simpson
Nadine SimpsonVICNortheast, VIC3 posts

It really works!!

When I purchased the Revtive I wasn't sure if it would work, I am so happy my health has improved. Not only are my legs less sore my back has also improved. Highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Goodlord
GoodlordQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent device

I suffered from leg cramps all my life and with in a week reduced that down by 50%, by the end of the second week 100% . Would recommend this to anyone. Show details ·  1
Garry Connor
Garry Connor2 posts

Very poor operating instructions

I spent a lot of time looking for the operating instructions for the pad Show details
Jeanette
JeanetteNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Perfect Christmas present for my partner

I have brought this for my partner he had a sore knee. Since using it he had seen a great improvement. He uses it twice a day and has given up on acupuncture which he had been doing for 12 months. He has found since using his revitive since Christmas has been fantastic. Show details ·  1
Louis Yovanche
Louis Yovanche

Not as good as advertised

Has to be rated up to 55 on the counter to feel anything?? Show details
Lisa King
Lisa KingNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Hubby is loving it, me, not so much

Hubby has noticed a difference since using it, but doesn't like the hour per day program. It leaves my feet extremely painful and I could do the hour as it hurt too much Show details
Tracey Anderson
Tracey AndersonQLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing product!

Have been using for for 4 months now and has helped enormously with my painful aching legs and the circulation. Love it and use nearly every day :) Show details ·  1
One Stone
One StoneSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

TOO SOON TO JUDGE COMPLETELY

So far I have used it a couple of times, and you can certainly feel your muscles move. I like the variation in pulse rate and strength. I do not like being forced to use an App, as I have motor control issues and find mobile phone based apps very difficult to use. I also have severe spinal issues, so can't bend down to set it up manually. Considering the simplicity of the design I feel it is overpriced. Show details ·  1
Miriam Broder
Miriam Broder

Great tool

Hesitated to use it at first as I found the instruction overwhelming. Once I got how to use it I began to use it daily. Still using it and I am feeling less pain in my feet and legs. Feel more confident when walking. Show details ·  1
FrodoBagginsNSWHunter Region, NSW85 posts

Much improvement

Since using the Revitive Coach Medic Knee for almost 3 weeks everyday without fail I can report some important lifestyle improvements. Wearing shoes was always a problem due to swollen feet. So this is problematic for me when I must go out. Recently I noticed I was able to fit into my shoes easily and without pain due to the swelling much reduced by Revitive. Also when I walk I feel much less numbness. This has made me feel much better about my health. Show details ·  1