2Revitive Medic Coach

4.4

Aileen M.
Aileen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Helping leg muscles

It seems the Revitive is helpful in stimulating my leg muscles and in turn helping strengthen my knees. Show details ·  1
Bryan
Bryan3 posts

Totally happy with the Revitive Medic

I borrowed an earlier version and was amazed, so I bought the medic, I use it daily and have honestly had no pain, previously I would get out of bed and could not walk because of the pain, that was several months back now and no pain, totally stoked Show details ·  1
Johnny Singh
Johnny SinghPerth, WA3 posts

Big thumbs up

Absolutely fabulous. Circulation has improved immensely, legs don’t ache as much when walking Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

More comfort less pain when walkimg

I bought this for my husband who has knee osteoarthritis. After a few sessions, he noticed a marked improvement in his ability to walk with more comfort. He now makes certain to do his program daily. Show details ·  1
Cameron M.
Cameron M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy to use with rapid results

Revitive Medic Coach is light-weight, simple to use and comes with a mobile app which makes it even easier to use whilst seated. Ideally used during an hour long TV show or web video. It improved my circulation within about 2 weeks and has also improved the health and appearance of my feet. Show details ·  1
Tess D.
Tess D.

Doing every step slowly

It is still too early to say if it really works. I stayed with level 4 of intensity for the meantime when I experience a diffrent feel in my eyes. Haven't had the rocking experiece, needs to do it slowly. Show details
Cecilia Caudle
Cecilia Caudle

Revitive Daily really helps!!!

I have some leg and feet symptoms related to MS. Using Revitive daily is assisting in helping me gain strength again in these areas.
I purchased Revitive online and received delivery with no issues. Show details ·  1
Yaswant Khatri
Yaswant KhatriSydney, NSW2 posts

Revitive medi Coach

Excellent product. I recommend it. Easy to use and effective. Show details ·  1
Keith Williams
Keith WilliamsPerth, WA2 posts

increase circulation after knee surgery

It has certainly helped my circulation and reduced my swollen ankles. Show details ·  1
pete
pete6 posts

A great drug free product that helps

value function and ease of use a great relief
product Show details ·  1
Geoff D
Geoff D8 posts

Lis
Lis17 posts

Wonderful

Wow I got my Revite off the hard rubbish just saw as i drove past and was going to sell it but I thought I’ll just try it straight away i love it can’t believe anyone would throw this out not selling now using it every day helps with my flat feet Show details ·  1
Bob M
Bob MPerth, WA3 posts

not worth thee money

We purchased this item and it has not been what we expected Show details
Debbie F
Debbie FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Stimulating

The revitive is easy to use, my legs feel wonderful such a difference and I have just begun my week 4 program Show details ·  1
Ingeborg de Ruysscher
Ingeborg de RuysscherSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Chronic

I have been using the Revitive Medic Coach for 6 weeks now. The stimulation to my legs has been good - I sit between 55 and 60. I can't say that the pain in my feet and legs has improved as yet - but I have suffered with chronic foot and leg pain for more than 10 years - so it is not going to go away in a hurry either! I will continue to use the appliance, and see what happens. Show details ·  1