Revitive Medic Coach

Revitive Medic Coach

MPN: REVCOACH
See the Best Foot Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Revitive

4.3
Dave Roverts
Dave RovertsWestern Australia

Revitive

this is a fantastic circulation booster, I love the fact i can be seated and still exercise my legs and feet this is absolutely worth the money, I thoroughly recommend it for anyone

Dale Wylie
Dale WylieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Short term review

I’ve only been using this device for about a month but it appears to be beneficial in reducing fatigue, swelling and so soreness. Hopefully it should continue to do do

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Definitely helping

I've had problems with my Achilles, using Revitive every day is definitely helping. I'm walking with less pain. It's still early days, so hoping that the recovery continues. See how it goes.

Linda
LindaPeel, WA

Unreal

Using Revitive every day has helped get me walking again. It's amazing, I highly recommend it. I used to walk every day but because of arthritis and joint replacements haven't been as active. Thanks to Revitive I'm walking again and feeling unreal.

Find out how Revitive Medic Coach compares to other Foot Massagers

What happened to the remote control?

Unable to use to its fullest as this model apparently comes without a remote control and a phone ap operates it. This is an upgrade from an earlier model (replaced earlier model when it stopped working)

Purchased in at Internet for $499.

gaitjan
gaitjanDowner 2602, ACT

new life

Fluid retention in both feet and lower legs has totally gone.
Right foot has been "frozen" for over 35 years due to a complex fracture.
Full mobility has now been restored.
New life!!

Excellent product.

Excellent product. My wife has been using your product for a number of years. Gives her daily relief. She used your previous Booster product and found daily use easy and relaxing.

Purchased in at Amplifon for $499.

Revitive M.RevitiveSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Hunter McEwen
Hunter McEwenDarwin, NT

Peripheral Neuropathy

I have a severe Peripheral Neuropathy due to the Drug Dilantin.
I have been using Revitive for 9 months I can't say that I have had any major improvement of the Neuropathy, but I due believe that its has stimulated the small muscles of my feet, Anterior aspect of my leg and what is left of my calf muscles. This has been beneficial psychologically. One needs a clone of oneself to be able to be more accurate.

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Kym YeowardPalmerston, NT

A good product – needs something like an e-sock - for people with a compression bandage wrapped around their foot (me)

I've no pain - but have swollen legs and feet, due to poor circulation and varicose veins.
I've found I have better mobility, even after just a few days use. (Kym in Darwin)

No more cramps

Bought this for my ageing mother and she had cramps at least twice a week which is has pretty much disappeared ever since she started her daily routine on Revitive.

PattiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Muscle cramps reduced

I have been being woken by violent calf cramps reduced only slightly by increased magnesium intake. In the first week of using the Revitive, I was only awoken twice, and since the 2nd week, no more severe morning muscle cramps (some mild on waking, but nothing waking me up). Still experiencing some other foot & leg symptoms, but the significant reduction in cramps is wonderful! It's sometimes a little inconvenient to schedule the daily 30 minute sessions, but worth it.

Purchased in for $549.

Fingers crossed :)

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Good to experience the benefits. No more lower leg cramps.

Use of the Revitive Machine has definitely improved the blood circulation in my lower legs.
However after 2 weeks my Apple Phone lost the Bluetooth connection to the unit and I had to download the app to my Phone again. This caused my original 10 week program progress to be lost. I am now into the week 3 on the second download, so I hope I don't loose the bluetooth link again! If so I might never successfully complete a 10 week program! Fingers crossed!!!

Goldfrog
GoldfrogPerth, WA

Loving it!

A great machine for circulation issues! i aim to use it everyday. At first I was 'shocked; by the experience, but soon learned to love it. And yes, the experience is shocking, but it really works!

Purchased for $499.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Great for circulation and swollen feet.

I started using my Revitive medic with the Coach app and couldn't be happier. I use it at night and cannot believe how well I sleep after using the machine. I notice when I don't use the machine my sleep quality is poor. It warms my feet up and lower leg circulation is much better, also good for my aching knees.

Purchased in for $449.

Peter5030
Peter5030Darling Downs, QLD

What a difference this device has made

A wonderful device that "Actually" does what it claims" I would not be without the Revitive. After only 4 weeks of use it has made the world of difference to my feet and legs. The only thing I would like added is support for more than one user with the android app. Would be great if both of us could have our own profiles