Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster

Medic Plus, Medic (1st Gen), IX, etc...

4.2

Helen

HelenTasmania

Great pain reliever!

My husband and I have both found it helpful to relieve aches and pains - for him it is after hours cutting and splitting wood, and for me for it is for pulled muscles, which I tend to do more often lately.

Purchased in May 2020 at Revitive Onliner (Actegy) for A$399.00.

johnno

johnnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORKS WELL

it works well had it for a month now and i can feel it doing good. recommend it to anyone with poor circulation for whatever reason,i cant walk far without pain and this definitely helps cheers

Purchased in June 2020 at ebay for A$179.00.

Cindy Bradley

Cindy BradleyHunter Region, NSW

We bought it for my mother in-law

I bought one years ago and was happy but I bought it for my mother in-law and she is happy as well it’s a very good product for circulation and good for Reynard’s disease

Garry Bryan

Garry BryanVictoria

Love it

My husband and I have found it has helped so much with the circulation in our legs. I was having trouble for quite sometime and it has been a godsend. Very happy

Purchased in May 2020 at actegy pty ltd for A$399.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

"What an amazing Product"

What an amazing product, having Diabetes and a back injury limits my ability to walk so the stimulation greatly assists my circulation. I am not sure what I would have done if I didn't come accross this machine.

Anthony Long

Anthony LongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just ideal

I purchased this machine more so for the Tens part of it and while that is brilliant the circulation booster for the feet is also very very good...more than happy with the entire machine

Purchased in February 2020.

Maryanne Wright

Maryanne WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life Changing!

This product has proved so beneficial to me. I have Type 1 Diabetes and was finding that my leg and foot circulation was starting to slow. I ordered your product online and after a few days of using it, I was back to normal. I can now stand inline at Supermarkets etc. without being in pain, walk 5 kms a day with no worries at all. Prior to using, I found standing for any length of time just about impossible, very uncomfortable and painful. So the device has been Life Changing. Thank you.

Purchased in March 2020 at Online purchase for A$499.00.

So Therapeutic

Love it, Really works for tired sore legs, has a great range from a soft tens like feel to strong vibration and tingles
I had a cheap foot machine and it did nothing, revitive Is so therapeutic

Purchased in January 2020 for A$430.00.

Jim Simpson

Jim SimpsonDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent unit!!!! Would recommend to anyone for relaxation of their legs.

It was gift for my partner and she thinks it's the greatest. She is 78 years old and her legs are very slim with sore muscles. After 30/40 minutes on the unit they are very relaxed and feel good.

Purchased in July 2020 at On line .

Angelo

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It feels fine unsure about benefits

I've been using it for a couple of months. It feels ok. Just unsure whether it's improving my condition. Will keep going as it can't hurt. We shall wait and see.

Purchased in May 2020.

An absolute must-have

this is an absolute must-have item at home..relieves pain and leg pressure. relax ur muscles and ur body. words cant judge this product have to experience to feel it. MUST HAVE!!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Circulation Booster is Great

I got it for my 93y old mother she loves it and she finds it very helpful with the circulation in her legs. She uses it every day. Thank you

Purchased in May 2020 for A$349.00.

Gregory Smith

Gregory SmithWestern District, VIC

really great..

my wife and i are both in our 70s and we both use it every day for 30 mins i feel it relaxes my leg muscles and my wife had pretty severe planta fastiai in her feet which has gone thanks to revitive

Purchased in April 2020 at actegy health for A$350.00.

Bob

BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Circulation has improved

My circulation has improved and my feet do not feel as cold as before I look forward to even greater results in the future in my mobility with my mobility

Purchased in March 2020 for A$525.00.

mike

mike

Tried the rest - this is the best

Very pleased with the product. Better than other cheaper brands I've tried. Felt an improvement right away. Has minimised my cramps.
So good that I bought a second one for my daughter!

Purchased in June 2020 at Actegic for A$249.00.

Laraine Pomare

Laraine PomareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why did I not buy this sooner???...lol

Love this product. I’ve had bad circulation in my legs for months & felt the difference after only using the revitive for a crew days. 30mins in the morning then in the evening is perfect for me.
Thank you.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$400.00.

Rod Hosking

Rod HoskingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very good system

Hi we have been using this system for a decade or so - we bought a new one as a spare and to have one at our holiday house as well as one at home.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$200.00.

Jos

JosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased to have another one

This is my second circulation booster the other one just died. I use it every day certainly improves my circulation, noticed a difference when I was without one. Like that it is now cord free.

It really works

Really help with the cramps in my legs.
Legs feel lighter and really helps the circulation
Partners knees are not aching as much after using the Revitive.
Definitely will be continue using this machine

Purchased in June 2020 for A$399.00.

David Jones

David JonesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Waste of money

I have only been able to try the Circulation Booster on six or seven times since I purchased same due to frequent trips away from home and other trips into hospital. I can only say that on the few occasions I have tried it I have had to turn the power up to nearly full before I could feel anything - despite carefully dampening my soles before use. I spoke with my doctor about this and he said that I have a history (condition) of being constantly highly dehydrated and that was probably why I was not getting any benefit from such a machine. Just my bad luck I suppose?

Purchased in May 2020 at Revitive On-line Store for A$429.00.

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Circulation Booster

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

Ron Studhamasked

Circulation Booster

I have restless legs syndrome Will the revitive machine help I find it hard to sleep
Ron

Hello Ron

Sorry to hear you're having trouble sleeping. This can be very frustrating. Revitive uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) which may help to improve circulation in the legs and feet. At this stage Revitive is not indicated to assist with Restless Legs specifically.

If we can answer any further questions, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07 5443 9767

Actegy Health - Australia

carolc

carolcasked

Circulation Booster Advanced

For a few days I have been using my machine at a much higher level. 70 plus rather than 40. Today I found a sort of red rash on both of my lower legs near the ankle. It rather looked scorched or like the meningitis rash, except I feel perfectly fit. Can this happen if used at too higher rating?Seems to be fading a bit 12 hours later. Should I avoid such high rates or could it be unrelated?

Hi Carolc.

This is a difficult one to answer. Rashing like this is not something we'd expect to see - even at an intensity of 70. It might be good to give us a call so we can talk through things with you. It would be good to know if the sensation was still comfortable at the higher setting (no pain or discomfort noted), if there is a reason that you needed to increase by this amount. Was the increase made gradually or straight from 40 to 70?

A quick discussion may allow us to come up with some ideas on why this could happen. If you have any concerns that there is something medical impacting, please also check in with your doctor.

Our number is 07 5443 9767

Actegy Health
Australia.

Ron Studhamasked

Circulation Booster

I have restless legs syndrome keeping me awake at night would your Revitive machine help

Hello Ron

Actegy Health - Australia

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives