2nd Gen, 1st Gen

Finally, an affordable circulation that works !

Bought this because of my very poor circulation in my feet and legs . From the first time I used it, I could tell it was different . The rocking mechanism made such a difference to the muscle stimulation . It assisted by providing the customised and comfortable options of contraction to my very painful limbs . I didn't feel like I could run a mile but my walking is definitely less painful and the night time pain has lessened . I would recommend this product .

Great for my cramps

Has worked wonders for my cramps, I have tried all sorts of medication, drinks etc but this is the only one that has worked.Has helped also with the recovery of my leg muscle injury

Purchased in January 2021 at Actegy Sunshine Coast for $399.00.

Can’t live without it

My varicose veins have improved greatly over the last few months of using my revitive.
I can’t sleep now without using it before bed time . I now recommend it to everyone

Purchased in December 2020.

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

A boon for my wife’s sore legs

Bought for my wife who suffers from restless legs. She has used it all but religiously each day and no longer says they are anywhere near as sore or give her as much pain. I would wholeheartedly recommend this item for anyone who suffers as my wife does (did)!

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

perfect

very helpful to alleviate leg cramps and aches so pleased with purchase. Very easy to use . Helpful to have the other TENs machine type application for other body areas. Thanks

Purchased in December 2020 at on line for $399.00.

Disappointing

After three months one hour a day their was no noticeable improvement in my condition of tired legs and
tight muscles . Revitive also seemed to lose pressure and required the intensity level to be increased .
Still persisting at this stage .

DAc

DAc

useful

Great for relaxing after busy day. Cannot say that there are other benefits, aches and pains associated with old age still persist. It is certainly not doing any harm and we will continue to use it daily.

Purchased in January 2021 at Revitive online for $459.00.

Gem

GemHunter Region, NSW

Very pleased with product

This is my second product, and as I suffer from leg cramps at night. So far the leg cramps have reduced and I wil. Continue to use twice a day. Heaps better with not having to plug into power every time I use it. Very versatile when I am traveling in our caravan , overall very happy with this product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $499.00.

Gold Coast lady

Gold Coast ladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Helped me in my recovery

I had a recent severe illness and was on a lot of medication which caused havoc to the body and the mind. I used this medic as a way to get the blood moving through the body again and regain some energy. This also helped me in my recovery mentally as I couldn't get out to get my regular massage. This has assisted me in my recovery and also daily exercise.

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $574.00.

narelle barker

narelle barkerSouth-East, TAS

Totally worth it!

I do a lot of hard work outdoors on my property and coming in at the end of the day aching and sore the Revitive Circulation Booster helps sooth those aches and pains. I even feel more flexible and energetic the next day! So glad I got one

Fantastically good

I have been using it for the 15 days for 30 mins every day. It seems to do the work it is supposed to do. Yet to see its benefit. I will know it perhaps after a month or so of continued use. However, just one comment, the strength seems to vary. Sometimes setting it at 80 works & sometimes it does not so have to increase the intensity to say 90 or even higher to get the same feel.

Purchased in December 2020 for $449.00.

Asim Das
Asim Das

Thank you for your prompt response.

Perfect.

I have a steel knee in my right leg so I cannot go higher than 25. or I get severe pain where the steel is inserted into my bone. But at 25 it does a good job. Where I was considering getting the left knee done also, now that has gone out the window. My left leg is smooth as good as new with no more pain.

Kaye H.

Kaye H.Hunter Region, NSW

really helps

After using Revitive my legs and feet are not as sore and the reduction in the aching is considerable. very enjoyable to sit for 30 min and feel the pulsing helping my legs

Purchased in November 2020 for $400.00.

Wilma Turner

Wilma TurnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Revitive keeps me walking.

Have been using the revitive at least 3 times per day, 10mins at a time for the past 5 years. Recently bought the new revitive medic which is great. I am so thankful for the revitive as it has continually helped dramatically improve my leg circulation, after multiple stroke like episodes (cancer), continually decreases my leg circulaion. Generally after a weeks or so use, along with ongoing use, my legs circulation returns to a normal level.

Purchased in November 2020 for $399.00.

Raye

RayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relief

After using the Revitive Medic in the evenings my legs feel better in the mornings, not so tired and heavy. I strained my back after doing some hard labour so tried the body pads twice a day. What a difference these made, I was back to normal in no time.
Our brother-in-law put us on to Revitive, he has very bad circulation in the legs and gets quite tired and breathless. Using the Revitive daily has eased the legs and assisted in the circulation. This has helped to get his life back on track and can now walk for his daily paper. Would recommend for anyone with any form of circulation issues and leg / knee / back pain.
Maybe check with your Doctor first to be sure suitable for your problem.

Purchased in November 2020 for $440.00.

Really enjoy using it.

It has freed up my tight feet and ankles and it is used daily. Improves circulation and can enjoy walking longer distances. I recommend it to anyone who asks about it.

Purchased in December 2020 for $449.00.

Glint

GlintGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy with this product

Freed up my very tight feet, ankles and calves that was caused by peripheral neuropathy. It has been one week so far. It has no impact on the numbness at this stage but great for the muscle flexibility - Excellent.

Purchased in January 2020.

Svetlana DALLISH

Svetlana DALLISHSydney, NSW

I really enjoy using it!

After using the Revitive Booster for a couple of weeks I noticed that my knee are getting stronger and less painful. Now I can enjoy longer walking and know that after I will not be in pain.

Diane R.

Diane R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

A godsend

This machine definitely helped my circulation from hours of online teaching through COVID, it also improved my ankle flexibility after a severe sprain and not being mobile or able to do my daily walks.

Purchased in September 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Best thing for my sore legs

Suffered varicose veins and arthritis in my foot for many years this machine has given me the best pain management no need to use prescription medication Also my husband has nerve problems it has had some improvement

Purchased in October 2020 at Aussie Health Products for $449.00.

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Medic

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

Berecca24

Berecca24asked

Medic

What is the difference between the XI model and the pro relief please?

Good morning,

Thank you for your question.

Both devices are Circulation boosters that use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax the muscles in your legs and feet, which can improve circulation.

The Revitive IX is our 2012 model Circulation Booster that has now been discontinued. The device features 15 variable waveforms, with 99 intensity levels and a 15-degree IsoRocker.

The Revitive ProRelief is our current entry level Circulation Booster. The device features 16 variable waveforms, with 99 intensity levels and a 15-degree IsoRocker. In addition, the ProRelief features Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) mode, which offers immediate temporary pain relief through the body pads.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss the devices further, please contact our Customer Services Team on (07) 5443 9767.

Actegy Health – Australia

rlv

rlvasked

Medic

How long does the battery last one one charge?

rl

Good morning,

Thank you for your question. The New Revitive Medic fully charged lasts up to 210 minutes - 7x 30min sessions.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Services team on (07) 5443 9767.

Actegy Health - Australia

Gloria

Gloriaasked

Circulation Booster Medic (1st Gen)

I had a slight stroke a month ago, can I start using my revitive now

Good morning Gloria,

We do recommend consulting your doctor before using this device if you have an existing medical condition and unsure about the suitability of the REVITIVE Circulation Booster for you.

For our full list of cautions and warnings, hop onto http://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

Actegy Health - Australia

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

Compare both Revitive Medic