Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster

Advanced, IX, Medic, Medic Plus, Osteoarthritis-Knee and 3 more

Great until the connection to the power drops out

Great until the Power connection breaks. I’ve had two and both have a problem with the connection between the power and the unit. I was very surprised when both of them had the same problem.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $200.00.

excellent after a hard days work

stimulates and relaxes the feet and legs huby uses it also and both use it regularly while watching tv. i highly recommend it for anyone who has tired feet and tight legs.

Purchased in June 2019 for $299.00.

Hi Lea, TV time is a great time to enjoy your REVITIVE. We always recommend trying to incorporate it into your daily routine to help with consistency. We're thrilled that you and your Husband are seeing good results. Thanks for sending us your experiences! Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Why did we wait so long????

We had been looking at purchasing a Revitive Circulation Booster for a few years now but it wasn't until I actually tried one at a friend's place that I realised what I had been missing.

Since using the booster I have found I am having less pains in my legs and feet and even my chiropractor suggested I use one to improve my circulation.

I have been using it almost every day and have certainly notice a lot of improvement with my legs and feet and I have now convinced my partner to use it as well.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $239.00.

Hi Julie, This is amazing news - sounds like it was worth the wait though. Hope both yourself and your partner continue to enjoy your REVITIVE time and reap the benefits. Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase! Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Love it!

The Revitive Circulation Booster certainly helps me with inflammation in my feet and knees. It is an important part of my daily routine to reduce pain. I highly recommend Revitive.

Purchased in June 2019 for $399.00.

Hi Jenny, This is great to hear. We're thrilled that the swelling in your legs has been reduced! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Ditto love it ... its goes a lot of the day under my desk.

Purchased Medic from HNorman NZ. Came home, realised had the wrong one after going on line and rang HN explained and they accepted return but said they could not supply Osteo Knee one so got that from AUS and returned other. Harvey Norman need to learn more and buy Osteo Knee REvitive.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Tracey. Glad you were able to track down an Osteoarthritis-Knee model. Keeping it under the desk is a great way to ensure you fit in your daily use - sounds like you are giving yours a good work out. Well done. I hope that it is providing you good results. Thanks for sharing your experience. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Hubby loves his birthday gift

Got for my husband and we both use everyday. Sometimes twice. He finds his feet aren’t as sore. He thinks veins in his legs look lighter. My ankles feel looser.

Purchased in June 2019 at Revitalife for $249.00.

Hi Suzanne, Its great to hear that you're both using REVITIVE and seeing improvements. We hope that you both continue to enjoy regular use and reap the benefits. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Fantastic!

This has helped me immensely with my circulation problems. I also suffer from tired aching legs, and it has helped with this as well. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering similar problems

Purchased in January 2018 for $399.00.

Hi cmj69 We're thrilled to hear that you are getting relief from your aching legs and seeing improvements in circulation. We hope that you continue to enjoy the benefits of regular use. Thank you for passing on your comments. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Love it when I get a chance to use it as my partner loves it more apparently

Great to use. Great battery life. Lessened the amount and severity of leg and foot cramps. Very relaxing after a days work standing a lot of the time. Look forward to using it.

Hi Marg, We are glad to hear you (and your partner ;-) are enjoying your REVITIVE time. Its a great way to end a big day on your feet. Thanks for sharing. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Delivers on its promise

I bought the Circulation Booster because my peripheral circulation is extremely poor, making the winter months sheer hell. During cold -even merely cool - weather, my hands and feet are like ice and I am literally traumatised by feeling cold to the point of now being phobic in the true meaning of the word. And this has worsened year by year. Therefore, I was desperate for something to help. The Circulation Booster has improved this beyond my "cautiously optimistic" hopes. What I hadn't expected, and have been happily surprised by, is how much it's improved my feet, ankle and leg strength and stability. This has improved my capacity to walk more, and more safely and live independently more successfully.

Purchased in May 2019 for $329.00.

Good afternoon. Wow, it sounds like the winter months would be very tough for you! I'm so glad to hear that REVITIVE is providing you some relief and assisting with your mobility. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Excellent love it

Love the cordless version and all the accessories that came with it.
charges quickly must remember to put lotion on dry feet when using as it needs the conductive layer
Great carry bag
easy to use

Purchased in April 2019 for $399.00.

HI Karen, The cordless feature is really handy - we're glad you like it. Yes moisturiser is a great idea - especially at this time of the year when our skin is drier and we are not taking as much water. Keeping hydrated helps the conductivity and therefore provides stronger stimulation. We recommend keeping the soles of the feet and heals well moisturised and also having a big glass of water before and after use to help get the most out of your REVITIVE. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

This really has a positive affect on my body

I would often have aches and pains in my feet and legs, since using the Rivitive it has helped reduce these problems and enables me to cope better each day.

Purchased for $300.00.

Hi Graham, This is great to hear! We are so glad that you are finding relief from your aches and pains. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

WOW WISH I HAD FOUND IT EARLIER !

The advanced revitiville has been a god send with my blog left artery. Has taken away the swelling with just 30mins a day ! With my compression socks they work with each other !

Purchased in May 2019 at Ebay for $170.00.

Hi Brownie, Many thanks for sharing your experience. We couldn't be happier to hear that you're seeing great results. Hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of regular REVITIVE time. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Have used it for weeks and so far no difference in my circulation

Just waiting a little longer to see any true results for the circulation in my legs. I don't think the pulsation is doing any good as there is not a lot of movement.

Purchased in July 2019 at Revitalife for $259.00.

Hi Helen, Thank you for passing on your thoughts so far. Perhaps I can make some suggestions while you are continuing your evaluation. If you are not experiencing strong muscle contractions are you able to increase the intensity (or do you already have it up quite high)? You are looking for strong, but comfortable muscle contractions. It is perfectly safe to have it up as high as 99 if that is the required setting to get the leg muscles pumping. Everyone is different so finding the right intensity is specific to each user. Another factor that can decrease the intensity experienced is hydration. At this time of year in particular, we tend to have quite dry skin and often drink less water than normal. When we are less hydrated the intensity experienced will be lower. We recommend applying some moisturiser to the soles of your feet and the heels along with a big drink of water before and after each use (please ensure the moisturiser is absorbed into the skin before using the foot pads). Hopefully these two tips might assist in helping you to get those strong muscle contractions. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team if you wish to discuss further - 07 5443 9767 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Three members of my family have a Revitive (including myself)!

Mum has always suffered from very visible and painful varicose veins with swollen and heavy ankles, especially in Summer. Upon using her Revitive, her ankles and legs cause her very little problems. Her varicose veins have greatly improved and shrunk in size and visibility. Her ankles have slimmed down considerably and she doesn't suffer from pain anymore. She's in her early 80s and now cannot do without her Revitive! She uses it twice a day for 30mins each time and her setting is up to 80 now.
My legs feel heavy in summer and this is accompanied with some pain and slight swelling. Despite being relatively active, the typical sedentary office job exacerbates the symptoms. The Revitive helps me greatly.

Purchased in December 2015 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $399.00.

Hi Stevie, What a story to hear. It sounds like your family are all seeing great results from their REVITIVE time. Thank you for passing on your experiences - we know others find these reviews very helpful and we certainly love hearing the nice things our users have to say. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Best circulation booster on the market

This product far exceeds all expectations. Does everything it says it does plus more. I highly recommended this product. The unit is very well made and looks like it will last a long time.

Hi SteveO, So glad your REVITIVE is exceeding your expectations. Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Purchased for my sister, and she is thrilled with it.

My sister is thrilled with the effect it has had on the circulation in her legs and has given some pain relief, particularly in the lower legs. Really impressed with how easy it is to setup and use.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Cliff, That is great news. We hope your sister continues to see good results from on-going use of her REVITIVE. Thanks for passing on your thoughts. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Great product

I like it. Its effective and easy to use. It is easy to store because of its size. It was factory refurbished but was as good as new and it mets all my expectations.

Purchased in June 2019 for $161.00.

Hi Warren - this is great to hear. Thank you very much for sending through your feedback. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Relieves my tired aching legs!

I'm a 27yo theatre nurse which involves being on my feet and standing still for long periods of time. Despite wearing compression socks I come home with aching legs which has kept me up at night. Using Revitive has really helped. Would be better if it turned on at the previous level instead of setting it every time.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Caitlin, I can imagine how demanding your job would be on your body - it is great to hear that REVITIVE can provide some relief. We really appreciate you taking the time to send in your feedback. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Surprisingly effective.

After actually expecting a vibration based operation, to find that it was based on muscle stimulation seemed to set it apart. Initial use was a bit tentative admittedly, but when used to deal with a muscular issue it came through with the goods! While I bought this as a present, and have access to it on a regular basis, I am considering one for myself due to its effectiveness in dealing with muscular problems without after/side effects.

Purchased in March 2019 at ebay store for $300.00.

Hi Martin, Glad to hear that REVITIVE is helping with your muscular issues. Thanks for passing on your feedback - we do appreciate it! Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Fantastic Product

I bought this machine on the recommendation of my Daughter. I use it twice a day for 30 minutes and it has helped with my circulation. The colour in my feet is getting a lot better and the spider veins around my ankles are slowly disappearing. I am an 88 year old man and recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2019 for $369.00.

Hi Vonnski, This is excellent to hear! We hope you continue to enjoy your REVITIVE time. We really appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Just speaking the truth. It is a great product :-)

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Circulation Booster

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

When I trying to exercise on my treadmill I'm having pain in my lower legs will using a revitive circulation machine before I exercise help

I have tense thigh muscles, even though I have a job for which I have to walk a lot each working day. Will Revitive help to release the tension in this area?
Hi there, We would recommend that you consult your doctor to understand the possible cause of muscle tension in your thigh. REVITIVE Circulation Booster uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation to contract and relax calf muscles. It is this action that may help increase circulation in your legs. Have a discussion with your doctor and if it helps, you can also share with him information about REVITIVE at www.revitive.com.au If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at 07-5443 9767 or email us at info.au@actegy.com Best regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

No circulation problems with me- just feet from hell. General metatarsalgia with Bursitis/small-fibre neuropathy and plantar fasciitis in left foot, and tendonitis in right foot. I tried the Revitive 2 days ago to setting 25. It was uncomfortable but not painful in the lower shin area. No obvious relief to feet. Is it worth perservering with this? Or are my symptoms not for the Revitive Circulation Booster?
Hi wenno, We recommend anyone with a pre-existing conditions check in with their doctor before use to make sure the product is suitable for you with a view of your condition and overall medical history. Generally speaking we would not want the stimulation to be uncomfortable. We recommend strong, but not painful contractions. It is possible that 25 might be too high for you - there is no 'right' intensity for any user. It can take 6-8 weeks of consistent use to get results from REVITIVE. With regards to the conditions you mention, REVITIVE is not currently indicated to assist in those instances. If we can offer any further information, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team for a chat - 07 5443 9767 or info.au@actegy.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Revitive Circulation Booster IXRevitive Circulation Booster MedicRevitive Circulation Booster AdvancedRevitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-KneeRevitive Circulation Booster PharmaRevitive Circulation Booster Medic PlusRevitive Circulation Booster RegularRevitive Circulation Booster LV
CategoryFoot MassagersFoot MassagersFoot MassagersFoot MassagersFoot MassagersFoot MassagersFoot MassagersFoot Massagers
Price (RRP)$329$399$299$449$359$199$229