Revitive Medic

1st Gen, 2nd Gen

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It helps a little

It does help a little, but I still get restless legs at night even after using the revitive circulation booster. It has helped with cramps in that I don't get cramps as much any more.

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Life changing Excellent - Thoroughly recommend it

I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia so was concerned that the Revitive Circulation Booster Medic may exacerbate these conditions - well I did not need to worry at all. It has made a huge difference to my circulation and movement. This change occurred in less than a week of daily use. I have found that my legs have less swelling and actually feel lighter. I am now able to mobilise further and for longer. I suggest you start low and slow gradually increase your time and intensity. The Revitive Circulation Booster Medic has life changing for me. I 100% recommend it and would suggest the cordless option for greater convenience.

Tina J.

Tina J.South East Queensland, QLD

I would give it a 0 star if I could

Worst machine ever . I get electrocuted every time I turn it on . Their customer care is extremely rude and not helpful . Don’t waste your money and time purchasing this product !

Abraham

AbrahamVictoria

Life changing

I could write a complete blurb. However, the title says it all. Life changing. One thing to know though start off slowly on a light setting then build up. Start with 10 or fifteen minutes a day too then build up.Don’t worry if you miss a day or two it still works fine.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$400.00.

Jan H.

Jan H.Illawarra, NSW

Great

I have suffered with restless legs for about 25 years which has impeded my sleep constantly however since I have been using revitive daily for the past 3 months there was instant improvement of at least 95% or more

Excellent love it

Excellent i use every day for 1 hour and it really helps with my legs feet and knees
Easy to use convenient no cord option i recommend it 100% thanks Julie vic

Comfortable feet again

Relieves the stiffness in my feet and lower legs. I really do get a benefit from this product. Not at all complicated to use. I have recommended it to my line dancing companions.

Carol

CarolSouth West, QLD

Fantastic

Great strength on my old one I had to turn it up quite high to get any feeling this new one Im at half the strength. My feet and legs feel so relaxed after being on the machine

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Still getting use to it, but I am feeling the benefit.

Thought I would give it a try as my blood circulation in my feet and legs has been poor due to Type 2 Diabetes. Looking forward to seeing the long term benefit but so far it is looking good.

Purchased in October 2020 at Easy CPAP for A$499.00.

Find out how Revitive Medic compares to other Foot Massagers

Works well til it randomly dies

I have had 2 of these things now. First one worked for about 6 months, then one day it just never turned on again. Bought another, new model, thought it would be great. This worked less than 10 times, died, randomly. No damage to be seen, was stored, not plugged in. Company refuses to take responsibility for faulty product. Will never again buy this machine. Over 600$ spent- never again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Shoppers Drug Mart for A$300.00.

RICHARD FOX

RICHARD FOXMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

perfect tool to simulate the legs

Had thought about buying for some time.Glad i have as it has become a very useful aid for my wife and myself. Both have stiff joints ,arthritis the main problem.We find now with regular use it is helping with our mobility, have also been using TENS to ease pain in shoulder. the good thing is ,you are doing this in the comfort of your own home. GREAT

Purchased in July 2020 at eBay for A$249.00.

Henry Misiak

Henry MisiakGippsland, VIC

This is excelent

It is doing exactly what I need,I’m very happy with the machine is doing the job perfectly well and I have no complains about it, great appliance and I would recommend it

Donna Gamble

Donna GambleSouthwest, VIC

Its amazing

We bought this for my dad for fathers day. He is in his 70's and suffers from restless legs at night. He loves it. He uses it every day and said he no longer wakes in the middle of the night with aching legs.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$469.00.

really really good

Wife comes Home from work my legs are killing me, standing on concrete all day,30 min Revitive a cold beer and good to go.it really relaxes
Me, just love it gets my Circulation going after a day on my feet at 73
3 Grand kids compete who can handle the highest vibration for the longest period

Purchased in August 2020 for A$499.00.

Greg M.

Greg M.Central Queensland, QLD

It’s great

I think it’s great , it’s stopped all my bad leg cramps and calf spasms. My feet feel much better and don’t hurt like they did before. I use it every second day

Helen  La Rosa

Helen La Rosa

Just What I Needed For My Aches & Pains

I love how it makes my aching feet feel a lot better at the end of the day. Also helps to ease my the leg cramps I get at night.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$449.00.

Brilliant product!

I just purchased the Medic today after visiting a Vascular specialist in Brisbane. I have arteries in my right leg with issues. This product really has an impact on the calf muscle in the legs and feet and toes.

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

Great improvement

It does improve circulation & has reduced some of the pain I have permanently in my feet, it has reduced the swelling also that seemed never to go away, unless elevated.

Purchased in July 2020 at Direct from supplier.

Revitive M.Revitive

It's everything I had hoped it would be!

At first it felt a little strange but it didn't take long to get used to. You can feel the difference in the muscles in your legs and the circulation in my feet has improved wonderfully.

Purchased in July 2020.

David

DavidFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing Results

My wife and I were sceptical at first but after a week of using it together with the pads to concentrate on the back area, the results were amazing. I would highly recommend this product..

Purchased in July 2020 for A$240.00.

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Medic

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

Medic

I require a new electrical lead for my Revitive ProHealth, can you tel me where I can obtain one

Hi Jesse P.

I have just noticed that you are referring to a Revitive ProHealth. This model is not available in Australia (you have reached the Australian office for Revitive). If you are located in the UK you could try your local Revitive website to purchase - www.revitive.com

I hope this helps

Medic

I have lost my electric lead, and require to purchase a new one but from where

Hi Jesse P.

You can purchase replacement power adaptors via our website - https://www.revitive.com.au/product-page

We send all items with free delivery. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767

Warm Regards,

Medic

I have lost my electric lead and require to purchase a new one.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

Compare all 2 Revitive Medic