Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster

Advanced, IX, Medic, Osteoarthritis-Knee, Pharma and 2 more

Sorry not for me

Didn't help with my peripheral neuropathy, seemed to make the condition worse, not better. The product is well made and having rechargeable battery and remote made using it very simple.

Hi Joan, Thank you for your feedback on the convenience and usability of REVITIVE. Warm regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Not Sure Yet

I use my Revitive daily for 30 mins and have been doing so now for over a month. I originally purchased the machine as it advertised it may be beneficial for my Neuropathy in the feet. Has it helped? I'm not sure yet. It certainly has not done any harm and I find the treatment quite enjoyable. I really need to use it for 3 to 4 months to really see any impact on Neuropathy and blood circulation. The Jury is still out on this one!

Hi Hawkey, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We certainly find that everyone is different when it comes to the time taken to see results. For some people it takes a few weeks of daily use before they start to feel the benefit, but for others it may take 8+ weeks of daily use. It is good to hear that you are finding the treatment enjoyable. Please be sure to reach out if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance with your device. Our customer service team are available on 1800 505 108. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

My new lifestyle

HI folks I sprained my ankle and since then my foot was in constant pain for the past 9 months. I got the medic model in the past 2 weeks of using it my feet have not felt this good for years if in doubt try at your local chemist or retailers it's worth 30 minutes of your time . Give it a go.

Hi Jon. We are thrilled to hear that you are seeing such great results from your REVITIVE Medic - and so quickly. Its fantastic to hear. Please be sure to reach out if we can ever be of assistance. In the meantime continue to enjoy your REVITIVE time! Warm Regards Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Fabulous

I bought Revitive Advanced for my 84yr old mum who is not as mobile as she used to be. She loves it, using it every night as she watches her favourite TV shows. The pain & swelling she was experiencing previously in her legs has diminished significantly after only one month of use. We highly recommend this product!

Hi Lyn Thanks for sharing your mum's experience. We are so pleased to hear she is getting relief from pain and swelling. We hope that she continues to enjoy her evening TV and REVITIVE time. If we can be of any assistance, please be sure to reach out - 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegy.com Thanks again for your comments, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Absolutely love it.

I used to suffer with body stiffness and bad aching legs, with regular uses most symptoms are 90% gone. Money well spent.

Hi Paula, That is wonderful news! So happy to hear you are getting great results. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

My parents love it

My parents have had knee replacements and they absolutely love it. It’s portable n easy to use when traveling. Maybe the patches n the foot thing could work st the same time is all they mentioned

Hi Hayley, Thanks for taking the time to let us know your parents experience. Its fantastic that they are seeing great results and are able to continue their 'REVITIVE time' even when travelling. We find people who use it consistently get the best results. Thanks again for the feedback. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

It is what it is

Seems to be OK but not sure yet if it is helping with the problems I have. It's alright when using it though and not an unpleasant feeling.

Hi illaroo, Thanks for taking the time to send us your thoughts. Hopefully with continued use you will start to see further benefits. For some people it takes a few weeks of daily use before they start to feel the benefit, but for others it may take 6-8 weeks of daily use. Continued regular use is key. If we can be of any assistance, please let us know - you can contact our customer service team on 1800 505 108 or message us with your details - info.au@actegy.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Excellent,

The whole family uses it. My sister has Osteoarthritis on her knees, it has allowed her to bend my knees more. Would recommend it.

Hi Tracy, Wonderful news that your whole family are enjoying the benefits of using REVITIVE. I'm sure your sister is thrilled to be bending her knees again - fantastic result! I hope that everyone continues to enjoy their 'REVITIVE time' in your household. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or if there is ever anything we can assist with. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Excellent so far.

.Have been using revitive for about a month.It seems to be helping with stiffness in both my feet. I would recommend it to anyone with soreness in their legs.

Hi Graham, Its great to hear that you are seeing relief after only a month. We hope that it continues to assist you with your circulation and provides further benefits. Please be sure to let us know if we can be of any assistance at all - 1800 505 108 Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Works for us

My husband and I have used this machine for the past month and it certainly lives up to its claims. We both have sore feet at the end of each day and the machine certainly helps reduce swelling in our feet and ankles. We are able to move more freely and find that we only have to use it once a day to get results. Great in the hot weather too as it reduces swelling.

Hi Margaret, Thank you for sharing your experience. It is fantastic to hear that both you and your husband are seeing improvements after only a month. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out - our customer service team are available on 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegy.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Revitive medic review

My husband and I love this machine, We both use it every day . My husband has Parkinson’s and it helps his cramps and stiffness in his legs. It helps my varicose veins and knees ! Could not be with out it.

Hi Noeline, That is great news! We love hearing about the benefits and improvements that our customers experience. We hope that you and your husband both continue to enjoy your 'REVITIVE time'. Please be sure to contact us if we can ever be of assistance. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Not for me

Revitive was not successful for my Restless Legs. I kept trying different levels but to no avail. However, the good news was that my Plantar Facia has now recovered.

Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We are glad to hear you have received some relief. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss this further or of we can be of any assistance. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegyhealth.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Really liking the Revitive

Have found using this product has helped with circulation in legs and swelling in ankles. Only purchased one month ago so am hoping with further use There will be additional benefits.

Hi Nana, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled that you are already seeing an improvement in your circulation and the reduction in swelling is fantastic. We hope that you continue to see further benefits and keep enjoying your 'REVITIVE time'. Please reach out if we can be of any assistance. Warm Regards, Actegy Health Australia 1800 505 108

Just the thing to relieve cramps in my legs.

I always had trouble with painful cramps in my legs during the night, Since buying and regularly using Revitive I have no more cramps.

Hi Mickey, It's always wonderful to hear that REVITIVE has helped. Nothing like finding relief for our legs. Thank you for sharing your story. Best regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

It is fantastic

It does help with circulation very good it is very relaxing while using it also cramps at night have reduced

Hi Garry, We are very pleased to hear that you are getting great benefit from using REVITIVE Advanced. Have a wonderful weekend. Warm regards, Actegy Health Australia

Waste of Money

I found it did nothing for my wife's feet issues. It was a complete waste of money and difficult to return as well. Still stuck with it today.

Hi Bentley, I'm sorry to hear that it did not assist your wife's specific issues. I have sent you a private message to request some more details. I'd like to review your return request to see why you are having problems. Warm Regards, Actegy Health.Hi Again Bentley, As mentioned in our email exchange, this site services the Australian market and it therefore reaches the Australian office for Actegy Health. I have forwarded your comments onto the Canadian team and have been assured that someone will be in contact. Thanks for reaching out. Actegy Health Australia.Letting Canada know was a waste of time. I figured they would have no interest in addressing any concerns including not being able to return the product. A very expensive gimmick.

Better than expected

I'm a reasonably fit, agile male who had a fall requiring surgery. My mother lent me this product 4 weeks after I had a hip replacement. At first I didn't think it was working at all but I was wearing rubber backed socks at the time. Once I took the socks off and sat bare feet on the foot pads it worked very nicely and the remote control is a good feature because bending over was not easy for me initially. It works just like a TENS machine. I also used the stick on pads further up my legs. I definitely gained a sense of pain relief from this device, it improved the circulation in my legs and I would say it contributed to a speedier healing process. I sit it under my computer table, set the time limit and away it goes. After a few minutes at a low setting I increase it to a higher setting but I would suggest being cautious as too high a setting might cause you discomfort or possible injury. One one occasion I turned it up too high and caused my calves a bit of distress for a few hours afterwards. I write this without having read any other reviews. I think my mum is going to have a hard time getting it back off me.

Hi Shauno. Thanks for submitting your review. We are so glad REVITIVE was able to assist you in your recovery. We hope your recovery continues to progress well and wish your mum all the best in getting her REVITIVE back

I thought it doesn't work but it did.

I thought it didn't work after using it regularly for 2 weeks on lower level, but when i increased it to a level where i can feel my calf muscle shaking and vibrating,, the swelling of the foot becane less.

Hi rolly Dizon, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you were able to find the right level to give you relief. We hope you enjoy your REVITIVE time. Warm Regards, Actegy Health.

I can finally have a good night sleep, and getting old suck's.

Hi" my name is Fons. For the last few years, I have suffered from pain in my lower legs. You go to bed feeling tired, and within a few hours my legs start to ache. To the point ,I have to get out of bed and walk about the house at 3 in the morning. This cycle has continued for some time, then I noticed the toes on my right foot started going numb. And a feeling of a constant, but mild cramp in my toes. And my calves were rock hard, So I went to my doctor, who recommended I take cramp tablets and exercise more. Yes! like I can walk 50 meters without hanging on to a trolley.I then spoke to my local chemist about what had trasnpired with the doctor. When he said would i like to try the Revitive circulation booster, we have one which i can loan you for a week at no cost and see if it helps. Just be aware this is no toy, it has 100 settings and can be very strong. So i took it home and tried it straight away, i didn't realise it rightaway how much feeling i had actually lost in my feet. Because the first time i used it, i had it set on 60 before i felt any sensation or tingleing at all. The first day was more of a novelty, i got to level 80 before i started to squark. But i had to see how tough i'm not! The first day i didn't notice any thing,but i did tone down my need for more power. And set it back to 60 .After a few days i could feel and wriggle my toes, and the feeling of cramp had eased considerably but i had to give the unit back. That's when i bit the bullet and bought one for my self, it wasn't cheep it cost $550.00 odd dollars. I'm sure simmilar unit's would do the same, but this one i had a little experiance with. iv'e used this machine for 2 months now not every day but mostly. The swelling in my calves has gone down, i am now able to get a good night sleep. I like to use it just before i go to bed, i have a bath and watch a bit if telly. And i'm sleeping pain free, and anotherthing i have noticed i feel my feet tingling and twitch at 45 as apposed to 60 as before i started using the machine. But like everything when you have no pain, you forgett to use the machine and once again you wake up in pain. Would i recomend the Revitive circulation booster. In my case 100% thumbs up. Thank you Fons.

Hi Fons, Thank you for reaching out to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear you are back to sleeping pain free. As you've noticed, consistency is important so integrating some REVITIVE time into your daily routine is a perfect idea to keep you feeling great. I will pass on your comments to our team - thanks again for taking the time to share. Enjoy your REVITIVE! Warm regards, Actegy Health Team

Didn't work for me

Tried this unit after speaking to physician who stated it might work but he wasn't optimistic due to diagnosis involved but worth a try. No improvement at all so we called to return unit. UPS return was quick and easy. We have been waiting for refund for some time and so contacted the company. We were informed the money was refunded to our charge account 10 days ago but it is not there. Representative did say it should only take a few days to show on account but again stated it was sent 10 days prior. His only response was they sent it and we would have to take it up with our charge account company. I did call and was told they have no record of receiving anything and that I should register a complaint so they could follow up, which I did do. This company is a joke to work with so please be pretty certain this is an item you will keep because getting reimbursed is a hassle.

Hi Peggy, We are sorry you are experiencing such difficulty with getting your refund. We would like to be able to help you. From your explanation, it does not sound like you are writing from Australia? The process for Revitive Australia is for our Customer Service team to provide an authorised Revitive return label, which our customers will then take to Australia Post for return post to us. We do not use UPS in Australia for our returns. If you can help me with information on where you purchased your product from, I will get the market representatives to look into your case and resolve it asap. I have also private messaged you on this so you can contact us directly, if you prefer. Look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards, Actegy Health AustraliaNO I did not purchase from Australia, but the USA. Purchased through the mail order #ORDUS110788, order date 10/17/18. Packing list showed email address of us.info@actegy.com us.revitive.com. Registered on line 10/25/18 @1:25 pm. Called for return label and received GA3306 0-04 UPS ground tracking 1Z867 1W5 90 9632 5096.Taken to UPS store 11/6/18 @ 9:53 am to return and rec'd drop off pkg receipt tracking #1//z8671W59096325096. You have already been given this information. Phone contact to follow up on refund was highly unsatisfactory. We were told to contact our credit card company, which we did. Please expedite this refund ASAP or I will be forced to contact them again and give Chase/Visa this email with your apparent stalling tactics regarding my refund. As noted, you and Chase have already been given this information.Hi Peggy, We have now emailed all of these details to our Customer Service team in USA and requested for them to contact you soon as possible. Warm regards, Actegy Health, Australia

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Circulation Booster

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

Hi, I recently purchased the Medic model, which I thought at the time was the OsteoArthritis model. Recently, meaning last week. Am i able to purchased the pads seperately and use the medic model for knee OA? If not, can you suggest how I swap?

Is it normal for the heart to beat fast after using the device?
Hi Orpheus Z. It would be unusual for this to occur. We would recommend that you discontinue using your REVITIVE and check in with your doctor to make sure there is nothing underlying that might be causing the irregular heart beat after use. Hopefully you have been able to review our contraindications to ensure that REVITIVE is suitable for you? If not, please have a look at this page -https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ If you wish to discuss further, our customer service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hi, love my revitive circulation booster. Am type 1 diabetic recently n Have problems with my feet and legs as my disease advances. This has been really helpful. I use it twice daily, and have had relief from pain and discomfort, as well as swelling in my feet and ankles. I now have a problem. Baby sat my daughters pup whilst they went on holidays. He chewed up my recharging lead, into small 50ml lengths. Luckily it was not connected to the power. Where can I replace it?
HI Gail, So glad to hear you love your REVITIVE and it gives you relief from your symptoms. Cheeky pup :-) - happy to hear he is ok! You can arrange a new power lead in one of two ways - our customer service team can arrange one for you - 07 5443 9767 or they are available on our website -https://www.revitive.com.au/power-adaptor Please shout if we can be of any further assistance, Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA/

Similar listings