Revitive Circulation Booster

Revitive Circulation Booster

Medic, IX, Medic Plus, etc...

Robert Scott

Robert ScottNorth Queensland, QLD

Works great!

Works great, eases swelling in my ankles and gives me freedom of movement. I use it twice a day while reading the paper. You can't go wrong using this product.

Purchased in September 2019 for $299.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Didnt live up to expectations and not worth the money

I purchased my machine(a refurbished one,so no option to return) with high expectations that it would help my peripheral sensory neuropathy. I followed instructions religiously,using twice a day,but even after 6 weeks,I had no improvement at all in my neuropathy symptoms,which is only reason I purchased it
It is now sitting unused in a corner,and if I had option to get my money back,I certainly would
It may well help with other conditions or symptoms,but made absolutely no difference at all to my peripheral sensory neuropathy symptoms. I consider product a waste of money in treating sensory neuropathy,and I received little feedback or advice with after sales service,just a bad luck and we wont be offering you a refund

Purchased in April 2019.

legs ok

still no sure of all benefits at this time I will have give it some more time to do a full appraisal I will update at a later date after more use

Purchased in September 2019 at Linen Line for $400.00.

BelJ

BelJSouth Australia

Great after a long day on your feet

Just lovely to come home and relax, with your feet on the Revitive. Swelling ankles and puffy feet are gone. Charges quick and great to take away. I Definitely recommend the Revitive Medic Plus.

Purchased in August 2019 for $450.00.

Michael A.

Michael A.South East Queensland, QLD

It's great!

Well it has helped me get back to walking again and my legs are feeling a lot better. I use it once a day and afgter a short rest go for a walk and get further every time.

Purchased at REVITIVE Advanced Circulation Booster - REFURBISHED + 1 year warranty for $179.00.

Tony

TonyPeel, WA

Quick pain reliever

It has been beneficial for my swollen feet. Relieves pain and tension after long exercise and prevented painful leg cramps. Would recommend it for seniors who walk a lot. Easy to use .

Purchased in May 2019 for $300.00.

kevin

kevinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Positive experience

Ive used this machine for 6 weeks and have enjoyed- would recommend-quality made - easy to use -after sales back up and advice very good- tens pads work well - overall good experience this purchase

Purchased in September 2019 for $340.00.

John Parkes

John ParkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

good product

foot and hip pain slightly reduced .I agree with a comment about the black foot pads being delicate have asked my dad to buy one and suggested to friends to do the same.
with this unit

Purchased in June 2019 for $200.00.

Nomad

Nomad

Free to move

I have been using Revitive for a month now and am extremely pleased with my results. I no longer take Panadol at night for restless painful legs, I have reduced fluid around my ankles and feel more free in my movement when walking.

Purchased in September 2019.

Arthur Moir

Arthur MoirFar North Queensland, QLD

We have some reservations

The problem with the 1st one was the black pads started deteriorating leaving your feet very black after a session. The new one has a slight residue when you wipe it with a cloth or paper towel. Otherwise happy with the results.

Purchased in September 2019 for $150.00.

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes the world of difference

This has made a big difference to by knee pain, even my husband is now using it for his knees. Worth the investment. This has also helped with tired legs.

Purchased in September 2019 for $459.00.

Great help

This gives my muscles a workout while laid up with a broken bone. Dont need to put on full speed run at your pace. Will continue use after bone has healed

Purchased in September 2019 for $239.00.

Trev

TrevWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Why did I wait so long to get this

Noticed improvement the first week, circulation in my feet and legs have kept improving and my walking has greatly improved, I can now bend my feet to walk. Doctors said they could do nothing to help but Revitive Medic Plus has improved my circulation problem. I only wish I had bought it several years ago.

Purchased in September 2019 for $399.00.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great relief for feet

I have found that this product gives great relief to the soles of my feet. Noticed how good it is after being away for a week's holiday without being able to use it..

Purchased in July 2019 for $249.00.

Mirela Grasso

Mirela GrassoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mum loves her revitive

Mum (72) uses the device twice a day for the last 2.5 month and has seen a vast improvement in the general circulation in her legs. mum has bad arthritis throughout her body and while this machine doesnt cure that aspect, it provides some relief which she hasnt had before.

Purchased in August 2019 for $449.00.

Alison H.

Alison H.Darling Downs, QLD

No-fuss foot and leg circulation booster that just works

Im very happy with my machine. Its very easy to use and fits neatly under my coffee table- so I can use it while watching tv or reading. I noticed the difference in my overall leg comfort within a week, and stopped getting night cramps within the first two days. I use it for half an hour twice a day - and notice it when I dont use it for a day or two. Thoroughly recommend it!

Purchased in September 2019.

Beaver

BeaverSouth Australia

Really works on weary legs

Took a few sessions to wind the strength up to 50% which I find is a good level to work the leg muscles. I also purchased pads which work really well on my crook knee.

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $175.00.

Jodie Crane

Jodie CranePilbara, WA

Can see a difference

I believe this has helped with the skin colour and circulation in my daughters's feet (she is in a wheelchair). We use it twice a day. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased in August 2019.

Bobsta

BobstaPeel, WA

Great device

My wife and I use the Revitive Circulation Booster and find we now have no night cramps in our carves. Thank you. Highly recommended for assistance in circulation of lower leg.

Purchased in August 2019 at On line.

Tina Humphrey

Tina HumphreySydney, NSW

Great purchases.

I am really enjoying it. Although we don't we don't have any particular problem I always feel good after I've used it and try to use it twice a day.

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Circulation Booster

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

Alan

Alanasked

My mother has arthritis in her knee, would this help? She gets aching legs/knee at night and tight muscles. I cant imagine her using the thigh pad but the foot pad is something she would use regularly, would she get the same benefit?

Hi Alan,

Using only the foot pads your mother may see an improvement in circulation which can assist to reduce aches and pains in the lower legs.

If she was willing to consider using the thigh pads, the Osteoarthritis-Knee model has a specific Arthritis mode which is designed to assist in building strength in the thigh muscles which can help this condition. She will likely see more benefits from using both therapy options. We do find that the thigh pads are relatively straight-forward to use.

If you'd like to discuss further please feel free to give our Customer Service team a call to chat - 07 5443 9767

Warm Regards,
AUSTRALIA

Peter D

Peter Dasked

is the revitive circulation booster (either model) safe to be used on someone who has a pacemaker fitted?

Hi Peter,

I think I've responded to your other enquiry, but to be safe, none of the Revitive Circulation Boosters are suitable for people fitted with Pacemakers.

For more information on our Contraindications please visit : https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

Warm Regards
AUSTRALIA.

Peter D

Peter Dasked

Is this product safe to use for someone who has a pacemaker fitted?

Hello,

Peter D. Unfortunately Revitive is not suitable for use with a Pacemaker fitted - it is one of our contraindications.

If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 07 5443 9767

Warm Regards,
AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives