2nd Gen, 1st Gen
Listing monitored by Revitive

Allan Denny
Allan DennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Drop foot remedy yes or no

My old reviser, of ten years finally stoped, first my wife then I used it regularly, then cam the day back surgery resulting in drop foot. With this medic model there are nerve sensation in the drop foot, will it cure it I don't know, but faithly continue using medic.

Purchased in March 2021 for $499.00.

Merv
MervWheatbelt, WA

Very Good Product

Have only had for a few months, have not used it consistently. The times I have used it has given me great feelings and a freeing up in my legs.

Purchased in April 2021 at Revitive for $449.00.

Happy customer W.L
Happy customer W.LVictoria

Didn’t get the results I was hoping for.

Purchased in January 2021.

Peter Everist
Peter EveristDarling Downs, QLD

My Restless Legs Syndrome banished forever

I am a sufferer of acute Restless Legs Syndrome which keeps me awake for hours before I eventually fall asleep, and prevents me from sleeping soundly. Many nights I have been forced to move so that my wife could get some sleep.
My wife bought me a Revitive Circulation Booster some time ago, and I used it most mornings without any measurable result.
Finally in desperation I began to use the machine at night, just before going to bed.
The result was truly remarkable. The very first night, I went to sleep immediately - no agonising stretching - and I slept soundly all night.
Now I use the machine every night before bed - and no more restless legs.
How I wish that I had thought of using it at night earlier!

Purchased in December 2019.

Kathryn Burke
Kathryn BurkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

Love using my Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen). It never fails to relieve the pain and tightness in my lower legs and feet. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering withvpoor circulation and pain.

Purchased in March 2021 for $499.00.

Perfect Machine

Is a great help to relieve cramp in calf muscles and circulation in feet. It is very relaxing and because it runs on battery and the machine is so light it is very easy to manage for a 86 year old lady. Love

Active oldies
Active oldiesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product don't know what we'd do without it

We purchased a Medic (2nd Gen) 2 months ago and both my husband and I use it daily. What a wonderful product - we can both see an improvement in our mobility. The added bonus of the tens machine has been most helpful as well. Thank you Revitive

Purchased in March 2021 for $459.00.

Roger Paul
Roger PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Similar thoughts as reviewer "hoping"

my wife has been using the item every day since it arrived and as yet have had no pleasing results I am waiting another week to see any improvement in her condition.

Purchased in April 2021 for $399.00.

Use it everyday

Use my Revitive everyday - did not like the tens pads as they lost their stickiness quickly.
Dont know how anyone would get past 40 on the machine for the tens/emes
Do not get any cramps.
Was not happy with the tens pads on my feet.

Purchased in April 2021 at Appliances Direct Online for $449.00.

annlea131
annlea131Perth, WA

hoping

Purchased in May 2021.

Glen Ave
Glen AveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's a Rippa!

Value for money and it does as advertised and more. It's helped circulation in my legs which has helped with my severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and aided my walking abilities. I highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $450.00.

John Greenwood
John GreenwoodPerth, WA

Pain Relief

Years ago, I was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy (nerve pain in both legs).
Strong medication and strong paracetamol each night improved the pain to some degree and my sleep pattern overnight.
I also massaged my legs with cream – including Magnesium with limited success.
Finally. I purchased a Revitive Medic -EMS plus TENS in February this year.
I am now relative pain free and stopped taken all medication and obtaining a far better night’s sleep, thanks to Revitive.
I am not a medically qualified person so I cannot recommend the above.
I am however able to offer my sincere thanks to the developers and give Revitive a 10 /10.

John
Western Australia

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

Revitive M.Revitive

Finally, an affordable circulation that works !

Bought this because of my very poor circulation in my feet and legs . From the first time I used it, I could tell it was different . The rocking mechanism made such a difference to the muscle stimulation . It assisted by providing the customised and comfortable options of contraction to my very painful limbs . I didn't feel like I could run a mile but my walking is definitely less painful and the night time pain has lessened . I would recommend this product .

Great for my cramps

Has worked wonders for my cramps, I have tried all sorts of medication, drinks etc but this is the only one that has worked.Has helped also with the recovery of my leg muscle injury

Purchased in January 2021 at Actegy Sunshine Coast for $399.00.

Can’t live without it

My varicose veins have improved greatly over the last few months of using my revitive.
I can’t sleep now without using it before bed time . I now recommend it to everyone

Purchased in December 2020.

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Medic

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

Kevin M.
Kevin M.asked
Medic

Having being diagnosed with sciatica, and suffering pain around the knee, would it be okay to use revitive pads around the knee area

Hi Kevin M.

The user manual has some suggested placement for the knee and thigh area. Electrical Muscle Stimulation is safe to be used in these areas provided you do not have any specific underlying medical conditions that should be reviewed by a doctor before use.

If we can assist further, please feel free to have a chat with our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767

Actegy Health Australia

Gavin M.
Gavin M.asked
Medic

My revitive has stopped and gives a slight electric shock when stood on ...please advise? thanks

Hi Gavin M.

Sometimes when we have a small crack or abrasion on the feet the stimulation can feel quite sharp. Some describe it as a shock. Please be assured that the device cannot shock you but the sensation on exposed or sensitive nerves can be quite sharp,

If you can identify the area that is causing your discomfort, you can try covering it with a bandaid - this will usually alleviate the sensation. It would be a good idea to apply some moisturiser to the feet to give the skin some help in healing. This is not uncommon when the air is dry and we are often a little less hydrated.

Another thing to note is that you should only use Revitive while sitting - it should not be stood on.

If this does not resolve the issue, you can give our Customer Service team a call and they can run through some troubleshooting with you - 07 5443 9767

Actegy Health Australia

Mary Ann Erickson
Mary Ann Ericksonasked
Medic

Does Revitive help with a person who Has Restless Leg Sundrom?

Hello Mary Ann Erickson.

Revitive uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), which may help improve circulation in the legs. At this stage Revitive is not specifically indicated to assist with Restless Leg Syndrome. If we can offer any more information please feel free to have a chat with our Customer Service team on 07 5443 9767.

Actegy Health Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

Compare both Revitive Medic