4Revitive Medic

4.4

Mathew H.
Mathew H.
  Verified 2nd Gen

Does what it says and my legs feel great

Product is perfect. Thankyou. I should have bought it sooner. Show reply
Miles
MilesSydney, NSW2 posts

My new Revitive machine

The Revitive machine works exactly as it should. It is clearly very well made and very functional. I have been gradually building up to an intensity of 40 for one hour since starting using it about 4 weeks ago. I have not seen any marked improvement in my legs yet but this might take time. Show details ·  1
Maria Tomasella
Maria TomasellaRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  2nd Gen

Hasn’t really helped with my numbness in feet

It works well but the problem I have is that I am legally blind and that makes it a little difficult to operate. Show details ·  1
Matt Brinckley
Matt BrinckleySydney, NSW

Feeling Some Improvement In Short Space of Time

Been using it for a little while now and I've found really is reducing tightness and soreness in my calves and reducing tingles and numbness in my toes. Easy to use. Charging is easy. And the number of uses between charges is spot on. Feel like it was a great purchase. Show details ·  1
Ian Birthisel
Ian BirthiselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified 2nd Gen

excellent service and easy to use

Received the product promptly. Only been using for a few days so hopefully gets good results over a few usage times. Feels good and very easy to use. Excellent service. Clear instructions. looking forward to getting good results Show details ·  1
Harry Mok
Harry Mok
  Verified 2nd Gen

Concern about leg numbness due to vertebral canal stenosis

I have serious vertebral canal stenosis. I got both leg pain and numbness. I have used Revitive Medic Plus for one month. It has reduced my leg pain but I still have leg numbness. Show details
Trevorn
TrevornSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified 2nd Gen

Improved my neuropathy in my feet

The Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen) has improved my neuropathy in my feet.
My feet were very sore before using the machine.
I recommend using it everyday for 30 minutes on 40.
I am able to walk pain free now. Show details ·  1
Peter Keatley
Peter Keatley

Leg pain eased

Lower leg pain has eased. Still don't know if it will help varicose veins and circulation. Show reply
Ricky Marquez
Ricky Marquez
  Verified 2nd Gen

I can now walk comfortably and with ease

Its a good product. I can feel the difference on my legs after using it for 2 weeks. Show reply
kayla r.3 posts

Looking for others

I have used my revitive 2 times now first time amazing second time my leg feels tight and I have some swelling Show details
kayla r.

When I lay down it feels like I can feel the waves going through my body when the device is not in use

Gordon McWhirter
Gordon McWhirter
  Verified 2nd Gen

As the display is not working correctly while the machine is new it worries me that it could get worse (see attachment

The Revitive Medic works very well and I have no complaint in that respect.
The display however does not work correctly. See attachment. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate2 posts
  Verified 2nd Gen

You don't have to be old or inactive to get great results

Revitive has given me amazing results. I thought it was for "sedentary" people and doubted if it would help me as I walk (steep hills) frequently and am quite active. I tried Revitive out of desperation as I have had painful lower legs for years with no answers as to why. It gave fantastic relief within days. I used it every day for 8 weeks and now 2 or 3 times a week and rarely experience any pain. Well worth the money, glad I chose the remote control. Show details ·  1
Graham C.
Graham C.

Reduction

Eases pain and reduces swelling of both feet and lower legs. Show details ·  1
JimP
JimPGordon 2906, ACT2 posts

Cc…

Revitive has had a moderate effect on leg pain
Don’t have 10 words Show details
ALbert
ALbertIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Comfortable sleep at last

Although somewhat sceptical at first, the experience my Brother-in-law and Sister enjoyed over a 2 year period, convinced me to test the equipment. What a difference ! The day I received Revitive I had two sessions, about 3 hours apart. After nights of restless leg tossing and turning, that night I slept comfortably and well. I am convinced! Recommend it wholeheartedly. - Albert Show details ·  1

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Medic

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

John W.
John W. · Medic

Hello there. What should I be feeling when my Revitive Medic is working? I do not want to have the setting too high or too low. I have swollen feet and legs. My legs feel warm while my feet feel cold.
On another note, a couple of bars on the display aren't working. Should I send the unit back for repairs?

ann d.
ann d. · Medic

I'm have pain in feet since starting using revitive

Jane B.
Jane B. · Medic

Hi I have purchased the revitive circulation booster with the pads i have been using it everyday and so far so good my varicose veins seem to be better my question is will the thigh pads help to tone up my thighs thank you

Revitive A.
Revitive A.

Compare all Revitive Medic listings
Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (1st Gen)
  • 🏆 2024 Award