Revitive Medic

2nd Gen, 1st Gen (See All)
See the Best Foot Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Revitive

The Revitive Booster 2469 MD is the Best.

This Model 2469MD is by far the best I have ever used I do not own it I borrowed it from a good friend I have tried the latest model and in my own opinion it isn’t as good as this so I would really recommend this Circulation Booster 10/10

Purchased for $0.

Ruth McLean
Ruth McLeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

It has been an amazing find.

It relieves muscle cramps and reduces the swelling of my ankles in one 30 minute session. I
Try to use it every day. I feel uplifted after using it. Haven’t tried the pulses yet.

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

mightymaz
mightymazThe Mallee, VIC

i hope I'm using this machine the right way

Each time I have used the machine I am starting at a different level so I am not sure if I am doing the right thing. I take the level to a point where I am feeling tingling in my feet. I have had it set on 99 a couple of times. Other times I have it down at 45. I'd like some advice on what the strength of the settings indicates. I am not unhappy with this machine but would like more feedback

Purchased in for $399.

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen) - Terrific

Revitive Circulation Booster Medic (2nd Gen) is terrific. I had an older version that served me every day for years and then retired. The newer version I bought is battery-powered - a charge lasts for a week. It is more portable and can be used anywhere. Highly recommended

Purchased in for $399.

David Tan
David TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Working great.

Felt blood circulation improved. On the first few usage, a boost of energy in day time, fall asleep a few hours later than usual. Now its return to normal, good quality sleep.

Carl S
Carl SHunter Region, NSW

So far seems good

No issues or adverse effects noted. Only been using it for 3 weeks and yes, I think it has improved my calf, lower leg and ankle circulation. My leg has improved since hip surgery a year ago and this along with exercise has helped me begin to restore what was a tiny bit of muscle wasting. I am happy with it so far.
Edit: Recently went away for 5 days without my revitive. Noticed the difference and am very happy to be back using it again. I am now confident it helps me and can recommend it.

Purchased in at ACTEGY for $399.

Morning Carl,
Great to read your review and we're very happy to hear how you're doing.

Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Very helpful for my knees

Loving it, uses twice a day for 30min each time. I used it for two months now and I walked better with less pain on my right knee. My husband uses it as well every day.

Purchased in at Revitive for $399.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Stuart Lechte
Stuart LechteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and well made.

I bought this for my elderly mother who has balance issues and I was impressed by the quality and effectiveness of it. She uses it nearly every day. Definitely well worth it! A+

Revitive M.RevitiveSend a private message

I'm glad we purchased this

Find out how Revitive Medic compares to other Foot Massagers

Bought it due to advertising information.

Bought it to improve blood circulation in legs and to reduce swelling in ankles. Very pleasant to use but completely useless. Gave it away to the Heart Foundation, (told staff why I was donating it).

kiran b.
kiran b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am suffered from planter fasciitis and it’s hard for me to walk and always feel pain in my heels. So I bought this machine today, initially I feel like so much tingling and sensation to my legs, it was intensity 10 so tried to lower to 5-6 and give it go around 30 mins. OMG I can feel the difference even still can feel something in my lower legs. But it was so relaxed and less pain. When I touched my heel there was not that pain I use to felt before. Hopefully with the regular use I can get rid the pain permanently. Highly recommended!!!!!!

Purchased in at The Good Guys.

Gisela P.
Gisela P.Peel, WA

Undoubtedly does a good job, but does cause some irritation near screws/pins in my foot at other than lower intensities.

I received this unit a few weeks ago, but I have so far only only used it a few times. I have some pins and screws in my left foot (surgery to correct bunion and also fuse some bones in the middle of my foot affected by arthritis), and the metal in my foot is affected by the impulses particularly near my big toe when used at intensities primarily above 30 - causes some sensation/irritation around the metal bits. It has made me reluctant to use it, however Actegy have assured me that the irritation I feel will not have any negative effect on my foot, and have suggested keeping the intensity at a lower level, whish I will do. Note: they have also given me the option of returning the device for a refund, but I will not do so.

Purchased in for $449.

Find out how Revitive Medic compares to other Foot Massagers

My mother has Arthritis both legs, tried this machine and it is very unique machine to reduce pain and help mobility.

Arthritis pain and mobilty help. Reduces Arthritis pain, cab be used on anyn body part and have different level of control via remote. Battery last for cople of days on single charge

Purchased in at Pain Stop for $399.

Shane11
Shane11Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty

Read all the reviews, purchased one this morning and gave it a test run, it kept shutting off.
Turns out it has a faulty on/off switch, just returned it and got my money back.
Very disappointed as I had high hopes for this machine.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Big Buys.

Valma
ValmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine

Bought for my mum who had diabetes but unfortunately she found it didn’t work for her so we returned it without any fuss at all thanks to the lovely staff

Frequently Asked Questions about Revitive Medic

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster if I have a pacemaker or a metal implant?

You can safely use the Revitive Circulation Booster with metal implants. The Circulation Booster should not be used if you have a pacemaker, if you are being treated or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), or if you are pregnant.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day?

It is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster more than once a day, however, Revitive recommends that you do not use the unit more than 6 sessions a day, or for sessions longer than 30 minutes.

Can I use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement?

Whilst it is safe to use the Revitive Circulation Booster with a full knee or ankle replacement, Revitive recommends that you consult your doctor with applying stimulation after medical care or surgery, and that you start with a lower intensity.

Latest Consumer Questions

susie f.
susie f.asked
Circulation Booster Medic (1st Gen)

Sharp sensation from revitive

charlie aikman
charlie aikmanasked
Medic

good morning can you use this machine when you have a pacemaker

Spennylad
Spennyladasked
Medic

I had Polio as a child. I now suffer from Post Polio Syndrome. My leg muscles are weak. Has anybody with the same problem tried this machine and if so does it help?

Revitive M.RevitiveSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

Compare both Revitive Medic