90% · 442 · 4%

4.9

Julie Fava
Julie Fava

lost without it

My husband & I both use it for circulation and relieve aches & pain Show details ·  1
Ross McCaig
Ross McCaig

Revitive ProRelief

Have commenced the daily use of the revitive and the result so far has been positive. I will be interested to see the results after a long term use of the product. There has been a noticed improvement in lower leg discomfort in the short time that I have used the revitive, I hope it will continue. Show details ·  1
Zoe C.
Zoe C.7 posts

Useful to have

These Revitive ProRelief really satisfy me, help me when I'm stressed and in pain. Makes me relaxed and feel so good after using it. Show reply
Diane S.
Diane S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great for nerve pain

The Revitive has been amazing dealing with nerve pain in my feet! I couldn’t find anything that dealt with the pain until I bought it. Show details ·  1
Christine Porter
Christine PorterSydney, NSW

Wonderful pain relief

Use every day. I have nerve damage in my legs, and this has relieved the pain and my feet had burning and tingling feeling and Revitive has relieved that for me. I would recommend this product. Show reply
blue
bluePeel, WA4 posts

Has made a difference in my lower legs and ankles

Happy with the prorelief use it every morning my wife also Show details ·  1
Noel Jago
Noel Jago

Unsure of outcome yet

Have peripheral neuropathy in feet. Not sure yet if Revitive is helping or making worse.
Tina
TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product

Purchased due to experiencing some numbness in my feet.
It seems to be helping. Show details ·  1
Lyons ACT
Lyons ACTLyons 2606, ACT2 posts

I’m glad I purchased it

I opted for the standard model as I find it more practical to use. Show details ·  1
Pat L.
Pat L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great product

Helps with circulation & my very painful neuropathy feet. Best product I’ve used Show details ·  1
Paul Carroll
Paul Carroll

High quality product

Revitive Prorelief is a high quality product helped relieve neuropathy pain in my legs on a daily basis. Show details ·  1
Donald scott2 posts

Not everybody's choice

It didn't do the job that I was expecting it to do.
Rose
Rose2 posts

Cannot live without it

I like this machine and use it everyday in the morning. Show details ·  1
Johnno
JohnnoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Wish I got onto this earlier!!

I used the product for 6 weeks x 2 times a day at 30min each time! Worked brilliantly on my feet which I have suffered from pain for years. A friend recommended it and I am thrilled with the results. I now use it 5 times a week once a day and quite often when on my computer. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Kent Middleton
Kent Middleton

really helps with my leg issues

use 2-3 times a week, very effective, feel good for work the next day. Show details ·  1

Doug M
Doug M

Can the machine be used without the back patches? when i have a pacemaker fitted in my left shoulder. have swelling in my lower legs and feet and taking fusimind tablets which does have some effect on the swelling over-night but once walking around the swelling comes back to a point.

Donald scott

Give revitive a call for a correct answer to your question

Vicki Wilson
Vicki Wilson

I have swelling in ankles and legs which gets worse after walking. Would Revitive work for me

Tanya S.
Tanya S.

Hello, my husband has circulation issues due to lower leg/foot edema/lymphodema. Would your product assist to reduce the swelling & reduce the edema & help his circulation throughout his leg(s)? Thank you.