Beyond Accountancy

Beyond Accountancy

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unhelpful, Unprofessional and bad

I too came here based on all the good reviews, big mistake. has no idea how to do their job, highly unprofessional, arrogant and cocky attitude towards clients. Makes life harder for than without an accountant, asking for all kinds of unnecessary and confusing information that was not relevant.
Doesn't live up to their promises, promised to ask for tax discounts, I never heard back on that.
Client has to ring ATO to clarify the matter and undo the additional red tape they created. To top it off they come up with highly vindictive statements about client.

Jarrod deserves 5 stars all the way

I found Jarrod and Beyond Accountancy on the internet when I googled tax answers. I was right in big trouble and I didn't know where to turn but I had to do some back taxes immediately . I was nervous but Jarrod was fantastic not only did he calm my nerves he talked me through all the steps . He lodged all the forms and went through it with me online . He interacted with the tax office for me , I had a huge huge debt over 80k Jarrod fixed it and got me a huge discount off the debt . I cannot thank Jarrod enough hes an amazing person with a big heart . He helped with both tax debt and payg problems that came up .Definitely praise the day I met him online ..5 stars all the way Fast and years of knowledge .

Craig was amazing. Friendly and saved me thousands!

Craig at Beyond Accountancy was an absolute superstar! The guys at Beyond were *beyond* helpful in every way and regard and I cannot recommend them enough. I had initially tried to save some money using a "skype" accountant. That wasn't going exactly as I had planned and decided to email Beyond for further advice. Craig responded promptly and with a non-judgemental attitude. He was able to work a flexible appointment so I could be consulted via skype and was very prompt to respond to emails there after. Craig helped to do my taxes from the last seven years and was also able to help me have my late payment fines remitted to the point where the tax office owed me! My only very minor gripe was that beyond charge ever so slightly more than the average accountant you can find out there but in my eyes it was worth every penny and I will definitely be using Craig's services in future. Please don't hesitate to reach out to these guys if you need help with submitting your taxes late, they are so understanding and friendly!

Life saver!

I went to see Jarrod after reading the great reviews for his services, and I am so very grateful that I did. He helped me sort through an error in my tax assessments that left me with a $23,000 debt. Not only did he talk me through each step of the process but he dealt directly with the ATO, saving me a lot of stress and time.

The results were better than expected as Jarrod was able to secure a $19,000 reduction in my assessment, leaving me with a debt of just under $5,000. Cannot recommend Jarrod’s and Beyond Accountancy’s services enough!

Fantastic Accountancy

Myself and my wife have been both working with Jarrod for the past 3 years. Jarrod has a great ability to explain the most difficult and confusing details in a very non-assuming and easy to understand way. I can't recommend his service highly enough. 10/10

Excellent, could'nt recomment Beyond Accountancy more

After many (many, many...) years of avoiding my little tax issue, I was finally forced by the ATO to get myself sorted out. I was absolutely terrified of doing so, and lost many nights of sleep stressing over the consequences. I contacted Craig from Beyond Accountancy who was awesome, extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain tax rules to me. Craig was non-judgemental and patient. The phone service offered is excellent for me as I have two small children. The result was absolutely amazing- its so nice not to stress anymore! Thanks Craig.

Jarrod and his team are an integral part of my business.

I have been working with Beyond Accountancy for over 5 years. Throughout that time I have started multiple business ventures and the Beyond Accountancy team have supported me at every stage. I highly recommend them.

GREAT SERVICE

Great service and great staff - very responsive and reasonably priced. I had been avoiding my tax responsibilities for some time. Jarrod and the group are not judgmental and extremely helpful and made the process so much simpler than I had expected.

Highly recommended

Jarrod from Beyond Accountancy has been my accountant for the last 10 years, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He is very personable, highly professional, and his knowledge of all things tax/accountancy is amazing. He goes above and beyond, and in recent times has been extremely helpful and supportive in assisting me to set up my own small business.
I live in regional Victoria, and the ability to have consultations over the internet is invaluable.
I highly recommend Beyond Accountancy to anyone looking for a good accountant with great customer service.

Terrible service, absolutely outraged.

I am absolutely disgusted in the service I have received at beyond accountancy.
After seeing such good reviews I assumed this was the place to go, but I was sorely mistaken.
Craig was my account and had promised my tax refund would be processed the next day, as I was in urgent need of the money I queried how long it will be till it hits my bank account and was told 10-20 days.
Craig proceeded to charge me $165 on the spot instead of offering to take it out of my refund and that was that.
After going on holiday for 2 weeks there was still no sign of the money so I waited an extra week to give old Craig the benefit of the doubt.
After no refund was given 3 weeks later I decided to give beyond accountancy a call to which I was told Craig was busy with a client and will get back to me as soon as possible (which he never did).
I decided it was time to do some further investigating as I had no luck getting through to my busy accountant.
After a quick call to the ATO office I was told my tax refund had not even been lodged! And I should take it up with my accountant in regards to the matter.
I called numerous times after this as I was furious and was hung up on, told I will be called back by Craig and that my query was urgent and still had zero contact with him.
I then decided enough was enough and its time to see a better accountant, after getting in touch with a friends accountant she had my refund formed in a day and it was estimated to be $2100 which was $700 more than my previous estimation from Craig.
I urgently called beyond accountancy and requested them to tell Craig I no longer require his services as he has not done his job to long and I have gone to a different accountant.
I received a call from my accountant 2 days later and was told she cannot process my refund as good old Craig had already lodged it, keeping in mind the lodgement was done after I told his reception to let him know I no longer required his services.
And of course once I found this information our I instantly called to confront the all allusive Craig, was put on hold then told he will call me and if not call back in 5, I called back in 5 and was put on hold again and was then finally was told Craig is just on the run now but he said he has lodged in for you and he will get back to you about the other matter.

I have never in my life experienced such poor customer service from a registered accountant, and I am outraged that this situation has gone this way.
If the money finally hits my account I will be $700 out of pocket which was much needed money in my current situation.
A return call from Craig is still in pending but I think I may be waiting a long time.

Thanks but no Thanks Craig

So happy with the service

Jarrod from Beyond Accountancy is very friendly, helpful and prepared my tax return for me quickly and within my budget. He is my husband's business accountant, I thought I would try for my personal tax return and so glad that I did. Would definitely recommend him to anyone for their accounting needs
Fast, reliable, good price, helpful

Friendly & knowledgeable

I used [name removed] for my tax return again this as I was impressed with how he helped me sort out a heap of problems last year - specifically a series of late tax returns.

He is very thorough, and takes care to safe guard his work. This year he discovered that the ATO had made some calculation errors. Rather than just accept what he thought looked odd, he looked at my BAS statements and previous tax returns to calculate the correct figures which in the end saved me a significant amount of money.

Before our appointment he had also review my file and found some glaring errors with the way I've been going about my business.

Earlier in the year he called me out of the blue to remind me of an upcoming payment obligation, and has made further suggestions for my BAS which I think is above and beyond (no pun intended) the call of duty.

I certainly recommend these guys.

Richard
Professional & friendly, reasonably priced, great advice