Beyond Accountancy

Beyond Accountancy

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beyond Accountancy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Fran
Fran

Efficient and Patient!

Paul Iannello guided me through some late tax returns. He was efficient, reassuring and patient - explaining things several times over if I didn't understand. Paul and admin staff were very kind. I definitely recommend his services.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best accountant I've found

Jarrod is the fifth but definitely the best accountant I have had in the last 42 years. He sorted out several years of late returns with patience and efficiency and his fees are incredibly reasonable. Jarrod also gave great advice on maximising my refunds so that I will save several thousand this year. I wish that I had found him years ago and couldn’t recommend him more.

Fanny
FannyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paul Iannello was very helpful. He helped me to understand what I was supposed to do and why (as I'm not familiar with the australian system). He did this service for free which was great.

Horrid service

anna
annagold coast

Jarrod deserves 5 stars all the way

I found Jarrod and Beyond Accountancy on the internet when I googled tax answers. I was right in big trouble and I didn't know where to turn but I had to do some back taxes immediately . I was nervous but Jarrod was fantastic not only did he calm my nerves he talked me through all the steps . He lodged all the forms and went through it with me online . He interacted with the tax office for me , I had a huge huge debt over 80k Jarrod fixed it and got me a huge discount off the debt . I cannot thank Jarrod enough hes an amazing person with a big heart . He helped with both tax debt and payg problems that came up .Definitely praise the day I met him online ..5 stars all the way Fast and years of knowledge .

Craig was amazing. Friendly and saved me thousands!

Life saver!

I went to see Jarrod after reading the great reviews for his services, and I am so very grateful that I did. He helped me sort through an error in my tax assessments that left me with a $23,000 debt. Not only did he talk me through each step of the process but he dealt directly with the ATO, saving me a lot of stress and time.

The results were better than expected as Jarrod was able to secure a $19,000 reduction in my assessment, leaving me with a debt of just under $5,000. Cannot recommend Jarrod’s and Beyond Accountancy’s services enough!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.
Clara V.
should-i-do-my-own-tax-return-or-hire-a-tax-agent-to-do-it-for-me

Fantastic Accountancy

Myself and my wife have been both working with Jarrod for the past 3 years. Jarrod has a great ability to explain the most difficult and confusing details in a very non-assuming and easy to understand way. I can't recommend his service highly enough. 10/10

Ej9283
Ej9283AU

Excellent, could'nt recomment Beyond Accountancy more

After many (many, many...) years of avoiding my little tax issue, I was finally forced by the ATO to get myself sorted out. I was absolutely terrified of doing so, and lost many nights of sleep stressing over the consequences. I contacted Craig from Beyond Accountancy who was awesome, extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain tax rules to me. Craig was non-judgemental and patient. The phone service offered is excellent for me as I have two small children. The result was absolutely amazing- its so nice not to stress anymore! Thanks Craig.

Find out how Beyond Accountancy compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Jarrod and his team are an integral part of my business.

I have been working with Beyond Accountancy for over 5 years. Throughout that time I have started multiple business ventures and the Beyond Accountancy team have supported me at every stage. I highly recommend them.

GREAT SERVICE

Great service and great staff - very responsive and reasonably priced. I had been avoiding my tax responsibilities for some time. Jarrod and the group are not judgmental and extremely helpful and made the process so much simpler than I had expected.

Highly recommended

Jarrod from Beyond Accountancy has been my accountant for the last 10 years, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He is very personable, highly professional, and his knowledge of all things tax/accountancy is amazing. He goes above and beyond, and in recent times has been extremely helpful and supportive in assisting me to set up my own small business.
I live in regional Victoria, and the ability to have consultations over the internet is invaluable.
I highly recommend Beyond Accountancy to anyone looking for a good accountant with great customer service.

Sam S
Sam SMelbourne

Terrible service, absolutely outraged.

Sarah Green
Sarah Greenmelbourne

So happy with the service

Jarrod from Beyond Accountancy is very friendly, helpful and prepared my tax return for me quickly and within my budget. He is my husband's business accountant, I thought I would try for my personal tax return and so glad that I did. Would definitely recommend him to anyone for their accounting needs
Fast, reliable, good price, helpful

vardump