Beyond Accountancy

Rates and Fees
anna
annagold coast

Jarrod deserves 5 stars all the way

I found Jarrod and Beyond Accountancy on the internet when I googled tax answers. I was right in big trouble and I didn't know where to turn but I had to do some back taxes immediately . I was nervous but Jarrod was fantastic not only did he calm my nerves he talked me through all the steps . He lodged all the forms and went through it with me online . He interacted with the tax office for me , I had a huge huge debt over 80k Jarrod fixed it and got me a huge discount off the debt . I cannot thank Jarrod enough hes an amazing person with a big heart . He helped with both tax debt and payg problems that came up .Definitely praise the day I met him online ..5 stars all the way Fast and years of knowledge .

Craig was amazing. Friendly and saved me thousands!

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how Beyond Accountancy compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Life saver!

I went to see Jarrod after reading the great reviews for his services, and I am so very grateful that I did. He helped me sort through an error in my tax assessments that left me with a $23,000 debt. Not only did he talk me through each step of the process but he dealt directly with the ATO, saving me a lot of stress and time.

The results were better than expected as Jarrod was able to secure a $19,000 reduction in my assessment, leaving me with a debt of just under $5,000. Cannot recommend Jarrod’s and Beyond Accountancy’s services enough!

Fantastic Accountancy

Myself and my wife have been both working with Jarrod for the past 3 years. Jarrod has a great ability to explain the most difficult and confusing details in a very non-assuming and easy to understand way. I can't recommend his service highly enough. 10/10

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ej9283
Ej9283AU

Excellent, could'nt recomment Beyond Accountancy more

After many (many, many...) years of avoiding my little tax issue, I was finally forced by the ATO to get myself sorted out. I was absolutely terrified of doing so, and lost many nights of sleep stressing over the consequences. I contacted Craig from Beyond Accountancy who was awesome, extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain tax rules to me. Craig was non-judgemental and patient. The phone service offered is excellent for me as I have two small children. The result was absolutely amazing- its so nice not to stress anymore! Thanks Craig.

Jarrod and his team are an integral part of my business.

I have been working with Beyond Accountancy for over 5 years. Throughout that time I have started multiple business ventures and the Beyond Accountancy team have supported me at every stage. I highly recommend them.

GREAT SERVICE

Great service and great staff - very responsive and reasonably priced. I had been avoiding my tax responsibilities for some time. Jarrod and the group are not judgmental and extremely helpful and made the process so much simpler than I had expected.

Highly recommended

Jarrod from Beyond Accountancy has been my accountant for the last 10 years, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He is very personable, highly professional, and his knowledge of all things tax/accountancy is amazing. He goes above and beyond, and in recent times has been extremely helpful and supportive in assisting me to set up my own small business.
I live in regional Victoria, and the ability to have consultations over the internet is invaluable.
I highly recommend Beyond Accountancy to anyone looking for a good accountant with great customer service.

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how Beyond Accountancy compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Sam S
Sam SMelbourne

Terrible service, absolutely outraged.

Sarah Green
Sarah Greenmelbourne

So happy with the service

Jarrod from Beyond Accountancy is very friendly, helpful and prepared my tax return for me quickly and within my budget. He is my husband's business accountant, I thought I would try for my personal tax return and so glad that I did. Would definitely recommend him to anyone for their accounting needs
Fast, reliable, good price, helpful

vardump