H&R Block

• Timeliness
    4.8 (1,058)
Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service given

To the point ,professional service given. In fact the tax consultant was factual and objective in providing service.A pleasant experience to meet him always. Would recommend to everyone.Keep up the good work H and R block!!

Robbo

RobboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tax...Done

The agent found things I'd missed and got a great result.
She also made it fun and we had a few laughs which was nice
since tax isn't fun.
Been going there for four years and will continue to do so.

Christopher

ChristopherSouthwest, VIC

Best place to do your tax refund

H R Block takes the hassle out of doing tax returns . Leave it to the exerts to take care of everything in a professional manner
The staff were friendly and welcoming

Fran O'Connor

Fran O'ConnorPerth, WA

H&R Block sure show me the money!

I've used H&R Block for many years now. They are always a reliable and knowledgeable organisation. They are prepared and really eliminate the stress involved in tax time. I used to fear the word tax but now I look forward to the ease of getting my tax done and know I am in good hands with H&R Block.

Megsie May

Megsie MaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't go anywhere else

As regular clients but 'new' pensioners this year, we weren't sure what to expect but the staff at Booval treated us in a very courteous and professional manner. They made life very easy. Thank you.

Rates and Fees

Great service - positive and professional

Felt very relaxed and confident they would get the best result for me and the price was very competitive- I would recommend to anyone who has a single income like me but nervous about wgphat you can claim

Craig

CraigVictoria

Excellent professionals

Very professional, fast service and no what to claim for you. Big $$$ returns. A bit pricey, pay up front and get your money faster. Service with a smile great job guys.

Rates and Fees

Online returns could not be easier!

I could not have asked for a easier way of doing an online tax return. Simple, easy and supplies very good advice and options. I will definitely use it again!

Samuel C.

Samuel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Sonia is very knowledgeable and friendly.
Quick and easy to book
Will get you the best tax return possible
They even gave me a call automatically to book in after my appointment the previous year.

Eric T.

Eric T.Central West, NSW

tax refund

getting me tax back and job hunting advice thanks for the help wil be seeing them in the f u t u r e t h a n k s

Dot E

Dot EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly service ... great outcome!

I have been going to H&R Block for many years now and I have always had a pleasant experience with my regular consultant Graeme. Will be back again next year.

NMack

NMackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done H& R Block Toowong

My experience at H & R Block at Toowong was another positive experience. It was easy to make an appointment at a time that suited me and yet again Chris was a pleasure to work with and achieved a good outcome for me. See you next year.

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and Efficient

H & R Block, offer Prompt, Professional, Informative and Efficient Services. They are always polite, courteous and helpful. I’ve been going there for years, as has, the family. I highly recommend H & R Block!

Andrew

Andrew

Saved me a bundle of cash compared to my gov

Awesome, saved me over $3000. And very freindly and easy to deal with. Listened to my issues and worked hard to fix them. Very professional and a delight to work wuth

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

friendly, professional and efficient

Staff were very knowledgeable and professional and were determined to get me the best return possible. I particularly liked the friendly nature of the staff. Also, the offices were very clean and tidy and social distancing was adhered to.

Cheryl

CherylPerth, WA

Job well done

Very reliable
Friendly and helpful staff
Very efficient
Would recommend H&R Block Belmont for your tax return each year.
Easy to get the appointment time and day you would like, without waiting time.

Mr M

Mr MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have recommended H&R Block to others

The interaction with the client is just as much important as the paperwork. They were attentive to queries in a friendly and professional manner. Thank you for the great customer service.

Kshitiz

KshitizDarwin, NT

Great service .

Very professional and willness to help attitude easy access many branches well trained staff lot of free Appointments scheme of discount for regulars getting maximum return out.My tax agent was Neelam sharma banskoti
In Darwin city branch she was very helpful .thanks a lot HR block see you next year.

Great Service

Great service, the girls are always professional, friendly and helpful. Have been coming here for a few years now. Would recommend to anyone needing tax help. See you next year!!!

Rates and Fees

Excellent service, painless experience and good return.

HR Block are a reputable company I have used for many years and it has always been an excellent, painless experience. They have the latest up to date technology and my years tax return was completed in less than 20 minutes over the phone at my convenience. Everything is transparent and everything was available on line. I would definitely recommend them to anybody and they take all the hassle out of finalizing a tax return.

Well done to the staff at the Port Melbourne branch!

Craig P.

Craig P.asked

How much does it cost to to my return in store

Sidney M.

Sidney M.asked

Is it cheaper to do your tax online here through H&R Block or go into their offices.

thierry.auffrait
thierry.auffrait

Doing it online is cheaper, but the charges at H&R are deducted from the taxes of the following year.

H&R Block
Hazel F.H&R Block

We have two online solutions which you could use, Online Tax Express which is a do yourself service and Online Tax Adviser which is similar to an in-office experience but all online. To find out more, please visit our website at www.hrblock.com.au or call us on 13 23 25.

JULIE

JULIEasked

I have not done my tax returns for quite a few years am I better to go to the tax office or is this so you can help me with?

Rosamund Innes
Rosamund Innes

I found this company very helpful I would rate this as a 4.9 star

Barry
Barry

Julie, I found H&R Block excellent in submitting my multiple year tax returns. Hope this helps you in your decision

Get an answer from our members and H&R Block representatives