H&R Block
4.6 from 1,585 reviews

Honest and professional, can’t beat that anywhere.

I called them up and the same day they seen me and was able to sort my tax out with the most professional I have ever experienced will definitely be returning.

Great tax agents. Great service

Very professional and helpful. Makes a tedious process easy and less confusing. Should have done this years ago. Systems in place to ensure online privacy and security . Well done thanks !

A very good appointment

H and R Block are friendly and yet professional, they make tax time an enjoyable appointment. Thank you very much Donna . I was also very pleased to receive my refund so promptly.

Fast, efficient and professional

Excellent, friendly service from HR Block at Lane Cove. Well-prepared, effiecient and inexpensive. I was in and out in less than one hour. The offices are no frills, but the charges are affordable.

Tax made simple

The tax agent was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Our preferred appointment day and time was accommodated and the returns were submitted efficiently on the day of our visit. It was truly excellent service.

Professional and caring

Great service, professional and yet still caring, appointment was at a great time and staff are highly experienced, more than you average accounts, you won’t go wrong selecting these guys

All boxes ticked.

Professional and efficient service in easy to understanding language. I requested a certain time and was accommodated. My return was prepared beforehand by my consultant which was a an excellent time saver.

Rates and Fees

Very quick, easy and understanding

Helped me learn the basics of tax and how I can manage my future tax returns and keeping me involved throughout the whole process. Was very open and understanding of what type of work I did to find all the deductibles possible for me.

Phe was amazing !! Super friendly and knowledgeable

10/10 recommend going to the h&r block in wolllngong. Go see Phe for all your accounting needs! She is fantastic! She was super friendly, approachable and knowledgeable. Thank you Phe

Absolutely brilliant service cannot fault them

Very professional, helpful informative and extremely great. My tax returns effectively submitted. Very important information shared.being going for a long time to the same consultant absolutely wonderful. Cannot fault them i

Very easy and smooth tax return.

Very long opening hours. You can even do tax return in the evenings or Saturdays morning. Very helpful staff. We had advices from Marielle and Janki. Very nice ladies. We did it with this accountant last year and will do it again. Nothing to complain about.

Lovely Service

Wonderful service and quick. Jacqui was a pleasure to deal with. And you can finalise over the phone and sign electronically. Was easy and precise. Is this 30 words yet! Seriously no doubt great service.

V happy with service

Good fast service from friendly staff who know what they're doing. Convenient office location with reasonable fees. Easy to get appointment at convenient time. Opening hours to suit everyone. Very customer friendly.

Rates and Fees

great customer service and very friendly

I see the same person every year she is very friendly and good at what she does, very quick and precise. gave me great information about Medicare levy and surcharge . Great experience.

Exceptional service

I was impressed with Melissa's attention to my tax return being my first visit to H & R Block and her patience with me being an older person. Hopefully my age will let me return to her next year.

H and R Block are best tax accountants I have ever used

H and R Block have definitely been the best tax accountants I have used n my many years in business. Kerry in particular is just brilliant at her job and a delight to work with.

Excellent service

Appointment to suit my schedule. Easy to talk to.. attention to detail plus a healthy return aside from the government handout this year. Both my wife and mine Highly recommended .

Fantastic and Knowledgeable staff

Immensely satisfied with the service and expertise at the Gawler SA office. Very happpy with my tax return and will be going back next year for sure. Well done guys.

Rates and Fees

Very professional and knowledgeable service

I found the service at H&R block Gladesville to be welcoming, knowledgeable and thorough in receiving my maximum claim. Their staff were engaging,friendly and went out of their way to ensure I was left educated in filing my tax return. I highly recommend their services

Great customer service!

The staff go above and beyond to provide an excellence in service while being friendly and helpful. It's a good feeling to be able to leave your tax headaches in such capable and professional hands.