4.8 (2,384)
    4.8 (2,107)
Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Tax review

great tax accountant Stuart distinguished helpful, assisting , assist, mature approach, thinks laterally when giving advice, clever, mathematics,

Chealey

Chealey

Very happy with the service

First time with H&R Block. Very impressed with the service provided. The tax agent was very helpful, asked great questions and provided clarity, explaining various nuances to help me understand better. I was particularly appreciative of how advice was communicated to me. I will definitely be a return customer

Mel Taylor

Mel TaylorSydney, NSW

I got my taxes done by Margaret at the Crows Nest branch. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. Explained everything to me well. I'll be back next year. Happily recommend.

Catherine C

Catherine CPerth, WA

Much prefer to get my tax done professionally with H&R Block rather than risk making mistakes doing it myself

The staff is up to date with changes, know to ask the right questions. Leena was well prepared and had all the relevant documents and information at hand. The cost is quite good value for money and gives the assurance that things are done properly and the customer is not missing out on anything.

JEN JONES

JEN JONESHunter Region, NSW

A professional, friendly service

We love our tax agent at H&R Block and the ease of doing our tax return, even remotely. My husband and I have been using H&R Block for years now because we’re happy with the advice and results.

Friendly and professional

Thorough in their methods, the staff are knowledgeable and provide easy to understand responses to any questions you may have. Very friendly and very timely assistance, as well as an efficient process.

Leanne R.

Leanne R.Perth, WA

Friendly and efficient service

I always get the same person on request. She is helpful and asks the question you don’t necessarily think of. Most of the work is done before I get there. Always friendly and gets me the best results.

Grai

GraiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Peace of mind that my return is done correctly

H&R Block make doing my tax return easy and quick and I have confidence that it is correct. At tax time last year I was recovering from severe injuries from a car accident and they took care of my return over the phone. They always get me a refund - when I was doing it myself I never got one.

Friendly and efficient service

Staff were accommodating, I was able to get an appointment quickly at a convenient time and the service was friendly and efficient. I was also very pleased with their knowledge and the return they calculated.

Craig Alchin

Craig AlchinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and was flexible with my appointment

My agent answered questions not even related to why i was there in the first place at a time that was really convenient for me.
The results were better that i could have imagined.

Heather H

Heather HSydney

Excellent service.

The friendly and efficient customer service is much appreciated in these busy times. The company has a reputation for honesty in its dealings, and this is important. Appointment times are convenient too.

Well Done Amy

I have been using the Mona Vale Branch for many years, and Amy was by far the most helpful, as I email my tax return the previous agents have never called to discuss my tax return, Amy has been the first, she was lovely, friendly, helpful, and I am very pleased with her professionalism, I hope she will still be at the branch next year................Thank you

Ray W

Ray WSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Very professional and personable assistance. I'm a long term customer and have always been impressed with their friendly and efficient staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs tax advice.

Rates and Fees

Well done Midland Office!

The staff at the Midland Office were efficient, very knowledgeable and friendly. I was dealt with by Sindy and I was extremely pleased with her professionalism. I will be going back next year.

Dawson

DawsonFlynn 2615, ACT

Great Service

All the services that we have received over the last 5 years or so have been efficient, courteous and prompt. All staff have given excellent service. We have always been promptly seen. Appointments have been when we requested.

AnnieS

AnnieSGold Coast

We wouldn't go anywhere else!

My Husband & I have been getting our taxes done by Sandi at H&R Block for years. Sandi is very proficient & a pleasure to deal with & we are always very happy!

Stephen Z.

Stephen Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always get a great result

Been getting our tax done for many years by Margret at the H&R Block Brunswick office and have always had a positive experience , a very professional courtious group of people and always happy to go just a bit further ! We'll be back next year . Stephen

Rates and Fees

H$R Bloch the true tax experts

H&R Bloch a well known tax consultancy that certainly employ a great team of specialists . Without any hesitation I would like to recommend them to anyone looking not only for their professionalism, but for their determination to assist a customer with truthful and expert advice . I certainly recommend them as the best in the business !

Ian D. Toll

Ian D. TollSydney, NSW

A professional performance!

Your Branch manager was impressive with her attitude, skills & knowledge of her subject. As a long term client of H & R Block - I was delighted that my Tax Return could be completed within a satisfactory time
schedule & have the details explained to me in plain English terms!

Emma

Emma Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended.

I have seen Margaret Karniej every year since I moved to Australia 15 years ago. She has great expertise in the area and explains things very clearly. She always helps me get the best possible outcome. Highly recommended!

Rocky P.

Rocky P.asked

hi do you guys help doing tax with crypto trading? thanks

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Rocky, thanks for getting in touch. Our offices are well equipped with tax experts that can assist you with this question. Find an office near you by visiting www.hrblock.com.au or call 13 23 25 to speak with an expert or to book an appointment today. Kind Regards, H&R Block Team.

Rudy

Rudyasked

I have a question I need to ask an accountant about (profit & loss statement advice), is there a charge to get an answer over the phone?

Hi Rudy,

It is best to book a phone appointment for advise. You can do this via our website https://www.hrblock.com.au/locator
thanks H&R block

Mick. Hasked

why have they asked me to set up multiple client portals, when i wasnt happy with the original quote i said im getting a second opinion but still using a H & R consultant they said i need to set up another one, does this sound correct.

Hazel F.H&R Block

Hi Mick, our apologies that you were asked of this. The client portal are setup at office level. So each office has their own client portal hence the reason you have been asked to setup another one.
Hope this helps. Thanks H&R Block