H&R Block

Unprofessional and unfriendly trainer for tax training course (Adelaide Modbury Campus)

Unprofessional and unfriendly lecturer, the lecturer was treating us like kids instead of adults. I was using my laptop to reply my client’s Email and she rudely asked to turn off, so afterward I use my phone to reply my clients and she assumed I was texting people and playing on my phone, and she asked to stop texting. (The only time I was texting my clients was when she gave us 5 mins to do calculations, I had finished my calculations very fast and then I used my spare time to reply my clients.) I did not even use my phone while she was teaching. I had to explain to her I am texting my clients and it is important. This one thing makes me believe she is very unprofessional and unfriendly. H&R block need to develop their quality training and professional trainer.

UNTRUSTWORTHY

I went to the Craigieburn H&R Block, once my tax was done and after I had realised it was wrong I called up and no one answered or wanted to fix my problem. Had to speak to the higher up to get my tax sorted which was November 2018. It has been about 3-4 months and I still don’t have my tax returned fixed, they keep telling me that they would call me back to fix the issue with the ATO but that’s all lies. I paid $140 something for them to get my tax wrong and just let it linger for month. Then when I call the ATO to get it fixed myself they tell me that had been waiting for ages for some information needed to get my tax return.

Will never go back to H&R Block, you pay back heaps of money for them to do the worst job.

Hi, I apologise that you haven't had a positive experience with us. I would really like to follow this up and escalate it to the District Manager. Would you be able to email your name and contact details to hrblock@hrblock.com.au? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Exorbitant prices

I collated & tallied all the necessary information for my personal tax return & 2 investment properties. My appointment with H&R block took 20mins & I was charged $385 for the data to be entered! They need to charge according to the complexity of returns (ie. hourly rate) rather than set fees because I just got completely ripped off. Nothing against their employee it's their fee structure. I wouldn't recommend H&R Block to anyone unless you have very complex tax returns to lodge.

Hi, Your feedback is very important to us and I apologise that you didn't have a positive experience. It would be appreciated if you could provide more information in a private message so I can follow this up further for you. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).Thanks for your reply Hazel. I'm not sure if this is a private message to you or not. Please let me know what information you require?Would you be able to provide your name, contact details and the office you attended so we could provide the District Manager your feedback? You can email these details to hrblock@hrblock.com.au . Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Very bad service individual tax return

I submit my tax tax return 3 months before but not yet any further process I contact in office for reason of delay but no response.

Hi Malik, I'm sorry you have had this experience and would really like to follow up on this for you. Could you please PM me your contact details and the office you attended or alternatively email hrblock@hrblock.com.au? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Worst tax return experience

I did tax return with them and while filling it I gave my bank account details but they did not enter in the form. So when they asked me to sign, I asked them to update account information and they said they will but they did not. After few days on ATO website I found cheque is going to be released so I contacted them and they told me cheque won't come and assured me they tailed to ATO but finally cheque arrived at their office and instead of discussing with me they asked ATO to cancel the cheque which takes another 14 days. Even after 14 days, I have not received my return in my bank account. IT is worst experience I have ever had. I do not know when will I get return and they keep saying It will get deposited but when and how, I don;'t know. I can see cheque is active on ATO website.

Hi, I apologise that you have had this experience with us and would like to help follow it up for you. Could you please private message me the office you attended and your contact details? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).The office I have attended is in Vic Park, Perth.

Good place to go for getting tax done

I had a positive experience at H&R Block in Penrith. The Accountant who did my tax return was professional, polite and friendly. She explained concepts thoroughly to me and helped me get the highest return possible. She answered all my questions to do with my tax and I felt comfortable being there. I highly recommend this branch.

Thank you for taking the time to type a great review of our Penrith office. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Zero stars more like jt

Submitted my tax documents in August. December now and nothing has been done. All I get is excuses and excuses. The ATO are now after me about my late BAS payment and they haven’t lodged it yet!!!!!
Never ever using them again.
Oh and they made me pay upfront.

I am sorry you have not had a great experience with us and I would really like to follow this up for you. Could you please private message me more details, including your name and best contact number? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block)Yea I am disgusted with this. Being made to pay upfront then given the run around and all these excuses. They have finally made contact with me telling that finally my BAS is lodged. 3 months late.

Wonderful team at Falcon

H&R Block has always helped me a lot but I'm particularly pleased with the team at Falcon. They're warm and welcoming and offer genuinely outstanding assistance.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us this excellent feedback. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Thankyou George & Merrilyn

George is very knowledgeable and we feel he knows our needs perfectly -always helpful & we are confident in his tax assessment, thank you -Merrilyn always arranges the exact appointment according to our interstate travel needs & any communication to George -very helpful & much appreciated

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform us about your great experience at H&R Block. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Only one serious choice

Thanks to H&R, I was able to book my appointment with a minimum of fuss and get 100% satisfaction from the services.

Hi Woodson, What a great outcome! Thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

So easy

Very good service & so,easy to access and use - would recommend to all my friends & colleagues to use

Glad that you found this such an easy process. We aim to take the stress out of tax time. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Service with a Laugh

Helpful and friendly service, felt relaxed and had a few laughs with the accountant, also got some money back so that's always good :)

Hi Browny, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience (love that you got to have a bit of a laugh also). Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Exceptional customer service

Bithi was friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient and very accommodating which we greatly appreciated. Her focus was on achieving the best result for us. We’ll use H&R Block again!

Thank you Alice, I"ll pass that great feedback about Bithi to the District Manager. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Worse than useless!!! Don't deserve any stars!!! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

The woman at the Kings Cross branch totally stuffed up my return and I was not informed till 3 weeks later. I questioned the return amount from the start, but she assured me it was OK. I naturally assumed she knew what she was doing; This is why I use an agent!!!! I was wrong!!
Then had to wait another 2 weeks for the 'corrected' refund which was the lowest tax refund I have ever received.

Hi April, I would like to follow up on this for you. Could you please private message me your full name and best contact details? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Very more quote fee then charge lot more

Very poor service they trick people and there fees change
Please do not use these people
Caroline springs branch very poor

Hi Joe, I am sorry you have not had a great experience with us. Could you please private message me more details, including your name and best contact number? Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block)

Great Tax Return Work

H&R Block ...very impressed. Late returns no problem. Helpful, honest & professional. What a relief. Leave it to the experts and the result is great,

Hi Longe, Thank you for taking the time to write back such positive feedback. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Excellent.

Our experience with HR Block Forrestfield was excellent. The accountant was very knowledgeable and efficient; and our return was better than we had expected. Great stuff.

Fantastic Steve, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Easy Tax Process

Very friendly and helpful staff, with appointment times that suit the working public. Prompt and timely tax refund received after a very relaxed appointment.

Thank you for that great feedback. H&R Block work hard all tax season to have really convenient times and the means to suit even the most time poor! Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Vety comfortable with the professionalism

Easy going and approachable staff, clean office and easy to locate now it has moved I was given great infomation on what i can and cannot tax as well as a log book to ensure i get tax back on my car for the fact i use it a lot. I was unable to do so in the past for my personal use outweighed my professional, but with consultation with your agent she requested i start up again. I'm grateful for her understanding of my situation and she was very knowledgeable.

Thank you for the great review Shelly, Glad the advice was clear and helpful. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block Team).

Professional service provision

Impressed with the amount of knowledge pertaining to tax issues. Certainly recommended tax accountants. Keep up the good work and best of luck.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback Earnie. Kind Regards, Hazel (H&R Block).