H&R Block

1,738

Could not ask for anything better. Staff are always helpful.

As always our tax results have been just as you suggested with no questions from the Tax Office.
Very comforting! We have been customers for many years and intend to continue.

7 years of returns done for me & it was painless!

The consultant that did my returns was extremely thorough & knowledgeable. Id put off submitting my returns for 7 years & next year Im heading back to H&R Block well before October 30.

Marianne C.

Marianne C.Sydney, NSW

H&R Block - busting Accounting Services

Staff were friendly helpful and efficent. Appointment were kept to suit my needs. When appoints needed to be rearranged suitable arrangements were made. The cost of their service was extremely reasonable for the high level of service provided. I would recommend them to anyone seeking to have their tax return done.

Guy

GuyMid North Coast, NSW

Great result

Very professional organisation. I obtained a very good result. Advice and knowledge of current legislation was exceptional. I was able to obtain an appointment which suited me. Consultant was very thorough and knew her job well.

Awesome service

HRBlock always get me the best return for a very reasonable fee. They work diligently to gind solutions to problems and the fastest return. I am very grateful for their dedication.

Exceptional service and knowledge

Leanne has a very high level of knowledge. I recommend her. She understood the nature of capital gains tax and processed my return expediently, even though the return was quite tricky due to the age of shares that were sold.

Elissa

ElissaVictoria

Great friendly and professional service

I have attended H&R Block for a few years now and have always found it to be a great experience. Pam is delightful and very organised. I am forever grateful for the professional service that I have received.

Rates and Fees

A quick, easy and profitable experience

I needed to obtain some quick tax advice for a family member and was able to secure an appointment easily. In two hours Vincent at the Kew office was able to lodge several years of tax returns resulting in refunds of several thousand dollars (I had expected that we would have to pay tax) with a clear explanation of the reasons for the refunds. Time well spent!

Great customer service

Easy to book an appointment with a specific Accountant. Easy parking available. Accountant was well prepared and lead me through the process easily. Great knowledge and competence. Gave clear guidance around current tax ussues and tax documentation.

BXT

BXTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, professional, reasonably priced tax preparation

Wallace, the agent at the Elsternwick office was courteous, very thorough and obtained the best possible tax refund - and all for a most reasonable fee - couldn't ask for more. I have consulted many accountants over the years who often charged ridiculous fees and did not produce anywhere near the outcomes achieved by H&R Block.

Rates and Fees

Knowledgeable, efficient and personable service.

Very happy with the prompt service received. Arranging a meeting was easy online and the H&R Block computer system helped manage everything. The knowledge of staff was impressive including the latest parts of the tax act.

Bill THORNEYCROFT

Bill THORNEYCROFTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service

Extremely helpful, polite and informative.
Explained everything fully.
Was able to provide assistance in preparation of future tax returns with recommendations on systems to retain receipts and records.
The accountant could not have been more polite, informative or easier to understand.

Liquid S.

Liquid S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent.

I was happy with the service and I would recommend H&R Block to anyone.

Apparently I need 30 words before I can submit my review, five, four, three, two, one, done.

Great

This is our 2nd year with HR Block and was another pleasant and professional service. Well organised. Will be back next year.
I would not hesitate to recommend HR Block as they will not be disappointed.

Professional ,Convenient & Friendly.

We had a Saturday morning appointment, our agent was extremely friendly, understanding & efficient in her work. Barbra made getting our tax done an enjoyable event for my husband & myself. I would definitely recommend H&R Block to my friends and family.

Professional service

Very pleased with the level of expertise and gained a positive client experience and result . I would recommend H&R Block to friends and family. I will definitely use their services again.

dcee54

dcee54Wollongong

A reliable & convenient service

I went back to HR Block to get my tax done in a different city this year as I had moved home. It was great to find they provide a similar reliable, pleasant and professional standard of service wherever I live.

Roy

RoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

H&R Block best in the business for simple tax returns

I have been using H&R Block team for many years now and I always appreciate their excellent service and professionalism. I strongly recommend H&R Block and I assure you that you will not be dissapointed.

tashi93

tashi93Sydney, NSW

Appreciate your expertise.

Our tax agent - is always a pleasure to deal with. He is professional and knowledgeable and provides efficient and exceptional service. I would not hesitate to recommend H&R Block for the standard of personal attention you receive - with costs that far underestimate the quality of the expertise provided. See you again next year!

Easy, no fuss!

As always, it takes the stress out of filing a tax return! Friendly, prompt customer service with results! Ive been using H&R BLOCK for years now and would highly recommend.