Xero

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Xero

AHTraveller
AHTravellerPerth, WA

Great follow up

Had a query about roll out of new timesheets and consultant went above and beyond! Amazing!!!

Gem
GemSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE ZERO - Not a ZERO it's a TEN

Zero is a amazing system that will make your life easy - not just with invoicing but all that ATO stuff we all don't like - Keep up the good work zero team...

XeroXeroSend a private message

TEN for XERO - awesome! Happy to take care of the stuff you would rather not :) -OG

Essential software for small businesses

I have run my small consulting firm for 7 years and after a few months of manual invoicing and bookkeeping, I trialled Xero and haven't looked back. It's essential for my business to operate well and is in my Top 3 favourite small business software/service tools.

Wow, humbled to be in your Top 3 - thanks! -OG

Anna c
Anna c

Straightforward cloud software, responsive support

I use xero for a very small publishing business. With the help of support, my accountant and my financial friend I was able to do all of the things I need to keep track of my finances and inventory.

XeroXeroSend a private message

Great to see you calling in the help you need and hopefully you're making use of unlimited users in Xero to invite your friend and accountant in to view your accounts to help. -OG

David  Myles
David MylesHunter Region, NSW

Just so easy to use

intuitive from first use, been using for 3 years now. No tuition necessary

So happy to see this! Thank you :) -OG

Robert
RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Xero

Xero is fantastic platform that makes running my business a little easier

Thanks Robert! -OG

Louise3838
Louise3838AU

Takes a lot of time

Xero, hubdocs, linking everything, invoices, reconciling, creating customers. So much time taken for something that is meant to make life easier. Difficult to learn systems whilst trying to run a business. Not fun unless you very tech savvy.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rev It Threads Pty Ltd
Rev It Threads Pty LtdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Look no further than Xero

I loved Xero from the get go. Sooo easy to use, looks great, customer service is on point. There are always things that can be better in any program, like the ability to make text bold, italic or underline. I am new to running a business and have found Xero the perfect companion to my business. People wonder about spending money on software when they first start a business, but accounting is the backbone of YOUR business, so spend the money in the first place and take 1 piece of stress out of your daily routine. If in doubt, just do it, as you won't regret it. Xero will grow with you. I couldn't be happier.

XeroXeroSend a private message

Gosh, so humbled to read this! Stoked to be taking stress out of your day! Appreciate the feedback on the font formatting - assume you mean in the description of products and services when you're creating an invoice? Thanks again. -OG

XeroXeroSend a private message

Thanks :) I see we have a few ideas put forward around fonts and display on our Product Ideas site but not this requirement of yours. Feel free to add it > https://productideas.xero.com/search?filter=ideas&query=font -OG

Megan
Megan

Experience completely negative so far

XeroXeroSend a private message

I'm distressed to see this Megan! Have you been able to get your invoice laid out how you want now? I want to follow up to see why you felt our support team was unhelpful - please let me know the support (CX) number. Thanks. -OG

Find out how Xero compares to other Financial Planning Services

Easy accounting system for small business that has grown with us

XeroXeroSend a private message

Thank you! This is so helpful and thorough and I'm so glad to see Hubdoc is saving you time. -OG

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't Ask for Much More

As a small business owner, Xero makes our bookkeeping as simple and easy to use as possible. There are regular updates and even throughout Covid they were quick to include pandemic support payment etc. information/automation's which was excellent. There really isn't much more we could ask for.

XeroXeroSend a private message

Thanks Steve! We get up in the morning to help make the lives of small business owners easier :) -OG

Disgruntled
DisgruntledGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow Support

Response time to support questions takes waaay too long. The responses are confusing and often not helpful at all. Currently regretting choosing Xero. Would not recommend it.

XeroXeroSend a private message

Oh no :( Sorry to see we're not meeting expectations. If I could get a support/case reference number for the issue you're referring to I can take a look and see how it was handled. Thanks. -OG

Elizabeth McMechan
Elizabeth McMechanHunter Region, NSW

TIME TO RESPOND TO AN URGENT ENQUIRY

My company is moving from quickbooks to Xero for payroll - (we already use xero for another part of the business) having major issues and it took 6 hours to respond.

Crystal
CrystalPerth, WA

Fantastic support

I had videos and help sheets open everywhere and was so confused with setting up. Logged a call and Cristina was fantastic. Sorted me out in no time at all. She was the calm in my storm !

Awwww, glad she was able to create calm :) -OG

Denise
DenisePerth, WA

Great support

I had an issue with Xero changing my financial setting to tax inclusive while doing quotes. I logged my support request, had Sammy in the UK (I am in Australia) give me a call. Within the hour Sammy and investigate the problem, found the issue and called me back. Love your work Sammy

XeroXeroSend a private message

Thanks for the shout out! Our support team are rockstars and always happy to help. -OG