Xero

Xero

4.2

Heat and Grill

Heat and GrillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Xero has had my life easy

I am alway so up to date. I just love it. Would never change software, this is the best. I have used other brands of softwares, Xero is so easy.

Danielle

DanielleThe Mallee, VIC

I love using Xero, it's fantastic.

I have found Xero to be easy to use and very user friendly.
As a bookkeeper, all of my clients use this software and it's easy for me to keep track of them all.
I'm currently studying Cert IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping and compared to Quickbooks/MYOB, Xero is amazing and uncomplicated.

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Best accounting software

User friendly,
I stated using Xero in 2013, pretty much when it first came out. I had no real experience with accounting software but found xero to be so user friendly way back than and it has only improved over the years.
Only thing I regret - not buying Xero shares :)

Fatt P.

Fatt P.

ok but not great

the actual software is good syncs with ATO and is generally easy to use. however if you have a problem the xero support system is not getting things done quickly. 48 hours for replies that often ask more questions which then take 48 hours to reply and before ya know it a problem that needs resolving quickly is week/s away from being solved. a phone conversation could have the same affect in 10 minutes but there's no phone support offered. would be 5 star if not for that just makes it very frustrating at times.

Tracie

TracieTasmania

I love it

The program is excellent & easy to understand, I had MYOB but this is much better than what I had. The bank feed are brilliant and saves a lot of time.

Steve

SteveCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Xero is perfect!

We run a relatively small IT business. Over the years, we have found Xero to be the ideal complimentary payroll capability for our company. It is user-friendly software that presents complex payroll and accounting specifics in an intuitive manner. It is a highly affordable and ATO-compliant means to save valuable time when it comes to payroll activities. We have also found the Xero Support team and the user forums to be extremely responsive, friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Xero to other businesses.

Love it

Xero has changed my life .... given me back hours of my day, is intuitive and simple to use. Only thing I'd change is being able to search for a transaction when reconciling an account. I love it.

Jan

JanBrisbane

Xero has made doing the pay roll and accounts much easier .I would recommend it to anyone especially if they are just starting out to do this kind of job

Jenny R

Jenny RHobart, TAS

Xero is my number one accounting software

Xero is a great accounting package. It easy to use because its so visual and the support is really reassuring. I love using Xero at my place of work as well as for my own family & clients

Rob Williams

Rob WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Acc. program I have used

Used two other popular accounting programs and trialed one for our accountant,
Xero is definitely for me and my bookkeeper the best and most user friendly Account program available today.

Sassy

SassyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it but issues

Half way through creating an invoice usually 40-60 lines down the page will reset for no reason and completely wipe everything that has been entered and it happens constantly! I write 4-5 invoices every week at least twice a month this will happen to me and it’s frustrating. There needs to be an auto save added so if the page reset spontaneously the data entered isn’t wiped clean so you don’t have to start all over again.
Also live bank feeds drop out usually they come back after a phone call to my accountant and they contact support and manually enter my bank feed via CCV file from the bank. Every time it costs me money so I’d really like the live bank feeds to not drop out and be more stable. Otherwise a great business software

Suburban Gas and Plumb

Suburban Gas and PlumbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Love it

I love the fact that we can still get our book keeper to keep up with our accounts remotely. I love the ease we can invoice our customers and how accessible our records are.

Easy to use and set up

I found the software easy to set up and if I change devices to process is easy to do.
I can add clients easy without speaking to some one about the software setup.

Works perfectly for our business.

Xero works well for our business, I now use it for three organisations.
It was easy to find a great bookkeeper that knows Xero.
Initially, my accountant was against...but now likes it.

redsport tennis

redsport tennisSydney, NSW

Very easy to use

Xero software is simple but professional and easy to navigate. The mobile app is handy especially of your out and about.
Good system for a small business like ours. Highly recommended.

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A friendly useable software package

It is user friendly
Takes the worry out of dealing with tax compliance
Allows tailoring of reports with simple steps
Very useful for watching cash flow, although the Short Term Cash flow module, whislt good, needs uppgrading to account for payroll and periodical outgoings.

Xero will suit everyone.

This program is so straight forward even for people not so savvy in this area. It is sometimes difficult to access help but basically the easiest program I have used

The best!

By far the easiest accounting software to set up and get going. It has all the functionality required and is so intuitive to use with all the reports and data interrogation on tap.

Makes my life so much easier.

So easy to use and still regularly improving. Cannot find anything wrong about the whole thing, after using
other softwares, I would recommend it to everyone I can. i.e. Transferring invoices from email to bills is a awesome option, among others.

Best accounting package ever

I love using Xero and have done for many years. Simple to learn and lots of help available. The inventory side makes my life so much easier and less time consuming tracking products.

Our accountant loves this software too!