Roselyn Hartley

Roselyn Hartley Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Xero 0 customer support I rate this company very very poor.

Terrible customer support. The site says 24/7 support but that does not exist. There is no place to even send a support ticket to ask, via email for help. Frustrating experience. I do not recommend this company because it has no back up support. There is no one to contact to ask questions to solve the simple problems. Right now the web site is so so slow it is constantly buffering. It has taken me 4 times as long to enter invoices and I do not have an internet speed problem. What good is any product if you don't have any after sales service. Buyer BEWARE

KTE

KTESouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless. Slow. Pain in ####

Wheres the support. Why is this program so difficult. And many support questions go unanswered.

Time sheets and pay run system is a joke!

Price rise after price rise to boot!

j.busuttil

j.busuttil

Terrible support

Terrible support, I have not been able to login to my account for the last two years,

Impossible to get decent assistance by email, it's all templates and no help, get a phone number or live chat, it's the freaking 21st century these are basic support tools that should be required.

employment2017sa

employment2017saMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All about the money

The Xero system is okay to use. The online support is terrible, they respond but their information is incorrect. Xero gave NO support to small businesses during the pandemic by continuing to charge full fees.

Jodi

JodiSydney, NSW

Terrible Support - Think twice before signing up!

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Support, what support, everything is email - enjoy broken english support to the fullest

Dylan H.Perth, WA

Love it until I needed support. There is NO SUPPORT at all.

Having used Xero objectively for approximately 3-3.5 years, I can say most things work well but nothing prepared me for the experience of having my account locked when changing my primary email address.

Their support consists of forums and circular, automated emails telling you to go back to the forum to read about why you can't login all over again. It's been 3 day now and I can't process payroll. It is beyond reason that a company this size doesn't offer human support.

XeroXero

Oh my goodness we DO offer human support and I'm sorry to see you've been going around in circles. I hope this has been resolved by now, and if you tell me the 'CX' case number you have I can take a look to make sure. Thanks. -OG

Dylan H.

I did get the issue resolved, but only after contacting more than a dozen Xero employees on LinkedIn. If Xero has human support, can you show me a screenshot or link on where to find it?

XeroXero

If you use this link https://central.xero.com/s/contact-support it's a form that is submitted directly to our support team. -OG

Kat

KatIllawarra, NSW

Locked out for over a month

I have been unable to add or view employees details for over a month. This has caused me to lose valuable staff as I cannot create legitimate payslips. I have troubleshot, given time for possible cliche to self resolve, searched Xero central, I cannot fix this myself. Whilst working from home I can’t send a help request to Xero as I don’t have Xero set up on my phone 100% properly (just another time sucker) and can’t ring them as they have no phone number. I have searched for an external way to send Xero a message but keep getting directed bank to Xero central. Biggest waste of money and time ever! Don’t take on Xero, even my bookkeeper has trouble.

Support

We all no in small business we need support, we are builders, gardeners, plumber, dressmakes, not accounts. We don't have time to mess around with our book keeping. We need help from time to time when thing go wrong with our book keeping. I find Xero has no support at all, its the worst i have ever come across in my life, if ran my business like them I wouldn't have one. We all need to move no

Shane Reynolds

Shane Reynolds

Bad customer service and the cancellation policy is a scam

Avoid this place at all cost as you might be scammed they continue to bill you even when you have cancelled your subscription during a pandemic. No empathy; They store your credit card data even when you ask for it to be removed under Australian law. I have referred this complaint to the ACCC

Cancelling subscription

I lost my business to fire in feb 2018, and cancelled the subscription back in July 2018. They still keep taking money from my account, and then sending an invoice. Get it together XERO.

The Cut Above Hair
The Cut Above Hair

Xero is the most frustrating software I have ever used

Don’t get this software if you Need to pay wages etc as it continually freezes And takes forever to load, it is EXTREMELY slow, before single touch payroll Xero was an ok program To use for basic use (as a Recommendation from accountant) but don’t use it if you need to file stp, superannuation etc as it is so frustrating, And so time wasting, stick with your previous software it is so much more efficient than Xero will ever be.

XeroXero

Ah, should definitely not be slow, let alone extremely slow! I wonder if you have come through to our support team about this - it would be good to have them investigate why you are experiencing this. -OG

Disappointed
Disappointed
Bailey

BaileyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shame on you Xero

You find out the moral compass of a company who puts a price increase through when the world is suffering a Global Pandemic. If businesses haven't suffered enough - we now get a price hike from a company who has no community empathy!

Pat W.

Pat W.Chisholm 2905, ACT

It's generally a really great program

I find searching for things can be cumbersome. It used to be easier. I'm not overly keen on the new reports, they arent as flexible as the older ones, which I prefer to use as a general rule.
setting up payroll categories can be cumbersome also. Support was better when we could make a phone call and talk to a human, rather than having to wait for an email response.

Great product but limited support. Hubdoc SLOOOW

This review is more for HUBDOC that I believe is owned by Xero. It uploads to Xero but is EXTREMLY slow and I am not only one complaining. Posted this on Xero site ....HELP I Also find it EXTREMLY slow to the point of being unusable when adding new Suppliers. AS I believe Hubdoc is now owned by Xero, Xero may be able to resolve. There is nowhere to go for help in hubdoc that I can see. CAn hang for a minute or more then get message from like this from Chrome "page is unresponsive... Wait?or Close? ". I have a 50M connection so this is NOT the problem. Looks like no-one is getting an answer here in Xero so am going to post on producctreview.com.au for xero where it does look as if Xero representatives DO take some note of what is said.

XeroXero

Hey, remind me the 'CX' case number from raising this with our support team? I'm sorry to see you experiencing slowness with Hubdoc. Yes, they are part of Xero now and i'm happy to get this looked into. -OG

Appliance Repairer
Appliance Repairer

Thank youOG ! #164116 only raised today

XeroXero

I wanted to check in and make sure all is well now. -OG

Avara H.South East Queensland, QLD

Slow and unreliable

Avara H.

i find it very difficult to find support and when i have tried to reach out, the site just freezes.

Battler

BattlerPerth, WA

Easy to use and gets the job done

It is intuitive to do the easy stuff and so efficient on day to day book keeping. It is a hard to do customized reports unless already set up in the system.

BlakeyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Impossible to get help.

I am changing accountants and cannot get any help from XERO to do this. There is no way to call anyone and they do not call back. Automated messages say that I can expect an answer in 21 hours! This software is designed for accountants and not small business. It is difficult to navigate, impossible to get a useful report and the help is no existent. DO NOT BUY XERO.

CJ P.South East Queensland, QLD

Looking After Their Mates

XeroXero

Thanks for the case number, I can see the thread there with our support team and have let them know of your comments here. They'll continue to work with you. -OG

CBP

CBPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Support is not great

I'm not at all a fan of the customer support provided by Xero. In my opinion the ticket raising and waiting for someone to respond and then eventually hearing from someone who then doesn't provide the answers to your problem. Then you respond, and wait again for their response and do that about 10 times before you have your problem resolve! Time wasting and very slow process. I much prefer Quickbooks support service which you get to speak to a tech support on the phone with screen sharing and have your issue resolved in no time.