3.8

69% · 546186 · 23%
User-friendly program
Responsive customer support
Helps improve business productivity
See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hang Joon K.
Hang Joon K.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

working with ease

It allows me to get invoices and receipts done with ease. All the layouts are great. One thing I'd like is a quicker way to send the receipts to clients. (less clicks)
Prokeep A.
Prokeep A.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Xero accounting system

Excellent software. Amazing connectivity with other aps. Awesome software interface love it for accounting and clients
Vicky
VickyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reasonable good products with premium charge but lack premium customer support

While the accounting bookkeeping products are reasonably good, the support needs to be improved.
Xero Review
Xero ReviewNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love Xero

Xero has been a game changer in accounting. User friendly and easy to navigate
John D.
John D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steve_L
Steve_LNSWNorthern Region, NSW

Contacting Xero

I have contacted Xero on several occasions and on ALL occasions I received very courteous replies and valuable assistance and I am a novice
RobL
RobLACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Xero Support and Help Center

Very reasonable response times with clear advice back on use of Xero. Also has an excellent Help Center with great step-by-step instructions and supporting images.
Bruce P
Bruce PVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well Done Xero

My Accountant suggested I use Xero and it has been great. It has made the book keeping side of things so much better. It has saved me considerable time doing my tax!! I would recommend it to anyone.
Bruce
Stephen A.
Stephen A.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Business done simple

Very easy to use the basics and getting your bank feed sorted. The help provided through videos and online is very useful when you do get stuck. A great deal of insight into your business if used correctly.
Raffaele T.
Raffaele T.8 posts

Xero best accounting system

love Xero best accounting system. Xero has helped me balance my books. I highly recommend it.
Kerryn L
Kerryn L

Administration

Super user friendly, clear instructions, easy community network for support.
Pamela
PamelaNSWNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

small business

this program is easy to use for our business, sending invoices is a breeze
The Collision Consultant
The Collision ConsultantNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Simple to use. Great features

Really simple program to use so far. I do need to spend time and learn more of the features. I would like to be able to pull a customer profile up and see how much they spend with me per month/quarter/year. Only using as a sole trader no GST at the moment but was able to pick up a 50% for the first 5 months which was really helpful as my business is a start-up/side hustle.
Janavi Scharbow
Janavi ScharbowACTFadden 2904, ACT

Love the super cool reporting

I love using Xero - the reporting is so easy to use and super cool to be able to pull out whatever details I want. I also love the budget manager and variance tools for keeping track.
Viv
VivQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Xero Review

Very easy to work with. Language Understandable. Easy site to navigate.

Ann
Ann

Hi
I have some questions regarding Xero.

1) I have a customer who has not paid their invoice. I appreciate that Xero sends a total of 3 reminders only, but this has been an ongoing issue and now need to add interest to this invoice. I know that this is possible through other accounting software and the advised procedure from my accountant, but I can't find how to do this in Xero especially when credits and part payments have already been applied other than voiding the invoice and creating a new invoice. This in itself is not good accounting practice and the customer will be provided with a new invoice number each time not to mention the increased possibility of error when removing all payments and credits made in prior tax periods re-allocating then adding the additional interest. It would be very helpful if I could either add a line, add late fees (preferred and included in other programs), or change to draft add the interest then re-approve.
2) Creating Job costing reports. When creating a report, not all invoices are included in the report thus providing inaccurate job costing figures. This appears to be because some invoices are still Drafts. I have them saved as a Draft due to their payment not being due. Is there a way to include these invoices in the report as they are a cost to the job and will need to be paid? Maybe a check box that can be ticked if I would like draft bills/invoices to be included.
3) When paying numerous bills, why is it that when you go to the next page, all bills marked for payment on the first page are no longer marked for payment? Is there a way that all items marked will remain marked for payment? The same thing happens when you need to go into the bill to check or edit it. When you go back, all bills marked for payment are lost and you have to start again. My concern is the time wasted and the possibility of errors being made rushing through each time I need to go back and tick each bill to be paid.
4) I have more than one entity therefore more than one Xero file. It is very helpful that I can open each file in a new tab and see them side by side especially when entering related transactions. When I need to enter a Journal from one to the other there are always issues preventing me from completing the transaction. At times the file will automatically revert to match the other file that is open. My concern when this happens is that the transaction being made is entered into the incorrect entity, then having to void the transaction as you cannot delete it if it has been accidentally approved.
5) Is there a way of changing transactions that have been accidentally approved to draft only. This is something that happens when entering or when marking drafts for approval especially when training someone new.

I look forward to your assistance and know that there must be a simple solution to the above.
PS. I am not sure how the new upgraded 'look' helps anyone.

David H.

Businesses are sending invoices to my Primary Gmail Account but they are bouncing, I have checked to see if there are any blocks but nothing about Xero. When they are sent to my secondary Gmail account they go through, any ideas?
Does Xero block Email addresses from receiving their mail?

Xero   DM

Hi again David, this looks like the same question about receiving Xero email asked again - I sent a link and support details already - please let me know if I've misunderstood this second question! -OG

David H.

Hi, I have a business that often gets invoices sent to my primary Email through Xero, but they are bounced for some reason. I have checked my Email Settings for Filters and Blocked Addresses but no Xero. Any ideas?

Xero   DM

About Xero

Xero’s online account software lets small business owners stay on top of their finances.

Features of Xero include the ability to send online invoices, reconcile bank account transactions, track and pay bills, claim expenses, manage payroll, capture data, create quotes, create accounting reports, and more.

There are three different plans (Starter, Standard, and Premium) to suit different types of businesses, with all plans being safe and secure and coming with 24/7 online support.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Xero has a user-friendly, modern interface and was an easy program to follow.
  • They also said that the support staff were helpful and responsive, with a quick turnaround in addressing any issues that arose.
  • For the most part, reviewers said that using Xero helped improve their business’ productivity.

Contact info for Xero