Xero

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Xero

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Ridiculously easy to use!!

Xero is very easy to use and provides tutorials/information on everything that is difficult to find/understand. I love the fact we can submit all tax filings through Xero and we appreciate the quick updates with software when required

XeroXero

Thanks Rebecca! Appreciate these comments and we're pleased to help make filing a breeze! -OG

Chris
ChrisAdelaide

Easy as

I'm happy using Xero it's easy , the end of quarter bas is easy , one thing I have an issue is that when I send a quote and it's accepted I don't send the full amount out as the job is done in stages. Can I break it up in progress payments without making up new invoices for that job ?

Serge
SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Pathetic! Slow outdated processes, slow responses! I do not recommend!

Tylers
TylersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall great just need some adjustments

Overall Xero is great to use as we are a small business, as Paul and I work 7 days a week. Inputting is quick and the updates and reports are great. Just a quick note for feedback sometimes it's nice to have human contact to learn and be educated about your product rather than struggling with a search engine or really self-teaching. You can read and get started but a follow to know your using the product correctly and with full benefits needs to be a better communication. Not everything is about self-education,

Lynnette Davis
Lynnette DavisCentral West, NSW

Love Xero! Hate doing manual invoices, accounting for your time - try Xero, it is so simple.

So, me and figures do not go together!! With Xero, that doesn't matter, it works everything out, hit a button - invoice is done and gone.

Hate accounts - you will love Xero.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
JohnS
JohnSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to login day after day! Super slow still can't access pages even when finally in....

For the past few days unable to login and even when you get in it will not allow any access to Payroll and is running so slowly its impossible to use the seems to be frequent issue particularly at year end.....

Happy Bookkeeper
Happy BookkeeperSouth West, WA

Xero is a game changer!! (well a business changer) Everything so much FASTER and EASIER

Keeping track of overdue invoices and completing payroll has always been a tricky matter for our small business. Xero has changed everything - so much FASTER and EASIER.
Invoices are professional and very easy to keep track of.
I would highly recommend Xero to small businesses. I would give this product 10 stars if I could.
The remote access is very helpful and means that other users in other locations can see what invoicing has been completed.

Jake
JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Xero or Zoho

Leigh
LeighHunter Region, NSW

Perfect solution for my home business

I love the way my accountant can see all my data in real time and I can stream my bank transactions directly to my account. Xero then provides all the reporting, invoicing and reconciliation tools I need.

XeroXero

YESSSS!! Great you're making the most of these benefits of having your accounting platform online :) -OG

Paul. BSydney, NSW

Good accounting system

Only negative is that it is becoming like an insurance company regular price increases which is not good for businesses as we don't increase our service prices every year. Not needed. Let's not get greedy.

XeroXero

Appreciate your thoughts Paul. We don't take price rises lightly but we want to be able to keep reinvesting back into Xero to keep building out new and improved features, so we do review prices on this basis from time to time. Thanks. -OG

Paul. B

Understand as we run a business and do the same but don't justify regular increases as frequent as it's happening.
Cheers

Lindel McMillan
Lindel McMillanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small business genie

Absolutely couldn't have started our small business so successfully without it. Zero is easy to navigate and has built in assistance if you need it, as well as a 24 hour help line that was invaluable to me when I first started

XeroXero

Gosh, very humbled to have played a big part in such a big part of your life - thank you! -OG

Cat S.
Cat S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great software, poor customer service

I love the software but it is almost impossible to get help. Support don't seem to read through problems thoroughly and just throws links and standard help centre text at you

XeroXero

Hi Cat - we want you to have a better experience than this! If there's something you're wanting better help on still, please let me know the 'CX' case number so I can take a look. Thanks. -OG

Serge
SergeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best common sense software

Since joining Xero in 2017, I have found Xero to be best as I previously used other accounting software and found them cumbersome. With Xero, it all seems easy to navigate, The only negative is that I am not able to join the partnership with Xero even though I am a qualified bookkeeper, but chose not to be a BAS agent.

XeroXero

Appreciate the comments Serge, thank you! Great to see you're getting a lot out of Xero anyway. -OG

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Peel, WA

Cant live without it, the best user friendly business program I've ever tried

I'm not the most confidant person when learning something new, this program was very daunting at 1st, but now OMG its wonderful cant do with out it.
I'm told its like a big jigsaw puzzle, just need to fit the pieces together. sometime i don't make a pretty picture but its so easy to rectify

XeroXero

I'm sure your pictures are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your Xero experience :) -OG

Sparky Bill
Sparky BillIllawarra, NSW

Easy to use even for us tradies.

Once set up (with assistance), Xero has made running my small business easier. From quoting and invoicing to tracking payments and obligations is all there in an easy to use format.Any issues I have had has been sorted out via support.I have and still do recommend Xero to friends and associates.

Thank you for recommending Xero - we're humbled by the recognition :) -OG

Read more reviews - page 2

Allanasked

how do I make a complaint , when will I get heard when will I ever ever my problem resolved. Fins pending from ATO & you cant serve me.
Cant log in & get endless run around with useless unhelpful emails.
You dont take this business serious.

Chris V.
Chris V.

Hi Allan, I know your pain, scripted emails with no substance is Xero all over, did you use the contact Xero to lodge a ticket by clicking on the help icon, I know it sends you to the lack of knowledge base first, but at the bottom, you can contact Xero to lodge your ticket/complaint. If you have a good bookkeeper get them to help you, it will be quicker and less painful.

XeroXero

Hi Allan - we do take our customers and their businesses very seriously and I'm sorry this has not been your experience. As Chris has mentioned, there is a link to contact support at the bottom of each Xero Central page. But if you're unable to log in then you can't use this method. Here is a direct link to our support team when you can't log in > https://central.xero.com/s/contact-support-login Thanks. -OG

Allan

The does not solve my problem they seem unable to help

Get an answer from our members and Xero representatives