4.6 from 4,726 reviews

4.8 (1,406)
rpolman

rpolmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy.

I was hesitant at first, but it got to the stage where I had to lodge a return as it was getting late, so I gave Etax a go and it was so easy I don't know what I was worried about.

Albert

AlbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Easy to understand and very good information. The overall layout was not confusing at all usually i find these sorts of forms incredibly hard but thanks to you guys it was a breeze

Corey

CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quick and easy

Super simple to do, very helpful format. You won’t miss out on any deductions using this website! I would happily recommend this to anyone looking to do their tax return.

ORANGE

ORANGECentral West, NSW

Makes it easy

the product makes it easy to see all the different parts of the return. The product helps by reminding the person completing the return about all the different parts of the return

Maree

MareeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This is perfect So easy

So easy to use Well sort out information on this website not confusing at all can do on my phone very easy and simple instructions to follow would recommend this site to other people

Perfect

I lodged my 2020 tax with Etax Acccountants for the first time. I never did my tax return in my life I always provided everything to my friend Accountant and he did it for me. With Etax I find it very easy and your support is fantastic.

Great service!

Very fast and friendly. I appreciate their attentiveness to my queries via emails and phone calls. I would recommend this to anyone. Totally hassle free. Doing taxes have never been easier.

Convenient...a pleasure.

Straight forward...easy as. Recommended to All my work colleagues. It is so so so so easy and so so so affordable. All the work done for me . Terrific, great, fantastic.

Mark K

Mark KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to do

easy to fill out and all the information was easy to obtain, and I was happy with how easy it was. it was a friendly and this form was easy to fill out.

Marcelo A

Marcelo AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service this year was not as good as last year initially - but they did solve the problems in the end

Looks like they were quite busy this year and service initially felt inconsistent with bad feedback and not getting my questions properly answered.

I complained and they made up for the issues in the end - and all ended up good.

Helen Price

Helen PriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service for the price.

Not always forwarding requested information but pretty good. Staff always polite and nice even when I am being stupid. Very good service for such a reasonable price. Will use them next year.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Please let us know if you're still waiting on information Helen and we'll follow up for you! Thank you for your review!

Arthur

ArthurMurray Mallee, SA

It helped me out alot

Etax helped me heaps I wouldn't have got the passed a lot of the questions that I wouldn't have known I thank them for helping me out I will be using E-tax from now on I thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we could help make doing your tax return easy!

Sena

SenaCentral Queensland, QLD

12 years without regrets!

I've been using Etax Accountant for over 12 years. My whole family uses Etax as it's simple and easy to fill in. They'll help in maximising returns through legal advice.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax again! We look forward to helping you with your next tax return.

Irihi Pihema

Irihi PihemaSydney, NSW

quick and easy

straight forward. I have recommended Etax to my family and friends to sort there tax out. When I need direction just email the acccount. A very good service. Thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear it!

Awesome

Really straight forward and easy a very good service that is perfect.
Very pleasing and quite easy to use I find it very handy and I am over the moon with the result.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Jody Goddard

Jody GoddardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So quick and easy

It was easy and logical to use. Everything is straightforward and a lot is auto filled which is awesome. It is so quick and Streamlined. I highly recommend using Etax.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We really appreciate the recommendation!

Mark B

Mark BMid North Coast, NSW

A great help and simple, thanks

All contacts have been a great help, I needed direction, this was given to me clearly and precisely and all matters were delt with professionally and quickly, thanks again.
Regards
Mark

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it!

AJR

AJRVictoria

Very helpful and friendly advice

I found this service reasonably straight forward to use, and any questions I had were very quickly answered either in the chat bar (real time) or via messaging. The accountants were friendly and helpful, and explained things well. The cost of the service is very competitive. Recommended!

Easy & quick!

Very straightfoward, stress free and helpful!! I have used etax to do my tax refund for the last three years and it is very easy! No fuss and no hassle!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent service

I find this service very user friendly and the the form is easy to use. the service is efficient and makes the whole tax return process stress free and not complicated.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Czar R

Czar Rasked

Hi. I tried Etax for my tax refund last 2018, is it still possible if I claim the service charge now? please someone tell me how is the procedure to do it in ATO??

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Czar, you can add your tax agent fee to your return for the year they were incurred - it's treated the same way as other deductions are. So if you incurred a fee for lodging your 2018/19 during the 2019/20 financial year you will be able to add them to your 2019/20 return.

However, if you are referring to your 2017/18 tax return and incurred the fee in the 2018/19 financial year then you will need to lodge an amendment to claim them on your 2018/19 return. We can assist you to do this - please just send us a message on your Etax account and our team will take care of it for you.

Kind regards,
Etax Accountants.

John

Johnasked

Hi i have bought and traded crypto currencies and not sure how to do the tax. Can Etax help with a crypto taxes?
Thank you.

Hi John,

Yes we can! Etax can help with all types of individual tax returns including those for taxpayers who have done crypto currency trading! You can start your tax return at Etax.com.au and then enter any crypto capital gains (or losses) at the capital gains section of the tax return.

If you get stuck or aren't sure what to enter at this section, please just connect with us on Live Chat (in the bottom right of your return) or send a secure message using the envelope icon at the top of your tax return and one of our accountants can help ensure you get everything in the right spot. Your return will also be reviewed twice by our accounting team before lodgement to the ATO!

Warm Regards,

Jade m

Jade masked

I have previously used Etax for the past 4 years of lodgement and have had a great experience. I started the process this year however I do not feel like it has been done accurately or to its best ability. There are some items I am concerned about and think I would prefer a face to face consultation with my accountant. If I have started my prefill forms and no longer feel confident lodging with Etax will I still be liable for the fees associated.?

Hi Jade,

We're really sorry to hear you're not feeling confident with Etax this year. Rather than you needing to start again somewhere else, we'd really like to try and make things right. If possible, we'd like to escalate your case to a senior manager for review and to personally handle from here - could you please email us on Feedback@etax.com.au with your full name and the email address you registered with and we'll be in touch asap. In terms of fees, if your return hasn't been lodged to the ATO yet, there'll be no charge should you lodge via an alternative method in 2020. We do hope to hear from you soon Jade and we look forward to putting your mind at ease that your return is correct prior to lodging with the ATO.

Kind Regards,