4.6 from 3,548 reviews

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Easy as

Was very easy to complete, no stress awsome .
Will definitely use there tax site again, as i have to do another year next as im a few years behind in lodging my tax refunds.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review Dean and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

Peta A.

Peta A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straightforward & simple

Easy to understand with information on sourced directly from ATO & other external services. Made a messy tax situation easy to organise. I've been using Etax for over 5 years and recommend it for reduction in time & headaches at tax time.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we could help make doing your tax return that little bit easier!

Joanne K.

Joanne K.Watson 2602, ACT

Very good process

Easy to use. Backup contact details for help throughout the process made a big difference. I liked the etax accountants because they were very helpful, but the phone connections aren't good.

Easy as

Easy and straight forward The questions were very understandable and the help offer was great also
I completed them on my phone so that was also easy and made the return relaxing

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

KIMWATAUABEIAUEA

KIMWATAUABEIAUEAThe Mallee, VIC

It was helpful

I can believe the team are helpful I love you all Etax team you will be my loving friend forever,good work all of but my return was on its way

EtaxEtax Accountants

Wow! Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy we could help!

They are exceptional

wonderful service, ill use again. thank you for being so understanding and helpful, you take the fear out of taxation - and that is a huge relief. I will recommend you to my friends

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We really appreciate the recommendation!

Very fast and easy to get the tax sorted out

Found the site to be extremely easy to use, they even found a lot of my details and pre-filled them in for me. It only took me a few minutes and my return was on its way.

So easy to use

So easy to use and very very convenient. Was putting off doing my tax online because I thought it’d be complicated but it was the complete opposite. Highly recommend. If I can do it. Anyone can.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We look forward to helping you with your next tax return.

Jülíę

JülíęHunter Region, NSW

This great

Etax is great to use. Easy to follow and helpful when needed. It is my go to now. Everything is there for me. Would not go anywhere else. Thank you.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review, we're so happy we could help!

Starting afresh

Starting afreshSydney, NSW

Very easy to navigate

I have used etax accountants before and this year was even easier. Easy to navigate the form and there are a lot of pre-filled sections which means I don't have to worry about doing it all again.

Next tax return will be more complicated, so hopefully, it will be simple to use next time.

A great on-line service and would recommend.

One and only hp

One and only hpSydney, NSW

This is a easy and simple way I love it

Best brick layers on the coast if anyone needs a wall or a letter box or a house or block laying and concreting plus water proofing have all the qualifications

Rates and Fees

This is great : ) !! Quick and in the comfort of my home.

Very quick and simple. Easy to follow for an old timer like me. It is informative every step of the way and can be done in the comfort of your own home.

Dylan M.

Dylan M.Perth, WA

Perfect

Fast, easy to use and simplifies the complexity of fileing a tax return. Very quick response and service. Definitely worth it if you don't like fileing your own tax return.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Wow! Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy we could help!

It was so easy, Thank you.

Love how you get my return info pre filled out and after a few easy questions it's all done. Best part is how the app is so easy to use. Thank you Etax!

This is perfect

Very simple love the fact that the retun wss pre populated. It was very easy, quick and not stressful. I do not like the fact that I canmot go any further without entering 30 words now.

Find out how Etax Accountants compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Best tax return site ever

They are good at doing their job on making sure there clients are taking care of when it comes to their tax refund. E-tax does my tax return right and they make sure I get what I'm entitled to.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear it!

Paid the fee, never heard anything back

Last year July, I paid the fee for getting a tax return.

After paying the fee, I haven't heard anything back from them.
Now, 3 weeks ago, I decided to try and send an email again, but without any success.

Just wondering why there are so many good reviews, and I lost my money and I'm getting ignored?

marionastri

marionastriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

easy & helpful

i hav been using E Tax for over 5 years & find it to be very easy & quick, with constant communication from the tax advisers on email to confirm information. the support online has also been helpful when there is a discrepancy in the information atht needs to be clarified.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax again! We're so happy we could help!

Kathryn

KathrynSouthwest, VIC

Makes lodging tax returns much easier

I found using this service time efficient and easy. The prefilling of details reduces the amount of time spent and the program is easy to follow. I would recommend to others

Sandra

SandraGreat Southern, WA

Great to be able to do this in the comfort of my home

E-tax is a fast and very easy online service, I really liked the prefilled data service.
Also getting messenges via email is great, and it saves a lot of paper aswell.. so thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Bentley R.

Bentley R.asked

I did an amendment, and it told me I have to pay an extra $44 to make a claim of $2023. What’s the $44 for if it’s not guaranteed if I’ll get the $2023? Or am I wrong?

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Bentley - thanks for getting in touch.

An amendment or Amended Tax Return is a second tax return lodgement where we send a new tax return to the Australian Tax Office letting them know the original return was missing some information. We do have a fee of $44 for this service which helps to cover the costs associated with preparing, checking and lodging the Amended tax return to the Australian Tax Office.

With regards to the additional $2023 you'd like to add to the tax return. Assuming it is an additional deduction or income missed off your original lodgement, the ATO will add that amount to your tax return and then re-calculate your tax refund based on the additional information being included.

We can give you a specific estimate of how much additional refund you'll receive by adding that $2023 to your tax return prior to lodgement so you can decicde if you wish to proceed. Please just send us an email to admin@etax.com.au with your full name and the email address you registered with. We'll then be able to find your return in our system and give you some more specific information.

Kind Regards,

Lawrence

Lawrenceasked

My tax file number please

Kym Yeoward
Kym Yeoward

To log-in to your ETax files; you can use your email address, your ETax user name or your tax file number (TFN), Note - you don't have use your TFN if you don't want to - e.g. for privacy reasons.. You can create your own password.
P.S. I am an f ETax client - not an employee.

Hi Lawrence,

Unfortunately for security and privacy reasons we're unable to give out a Tax File Number, but there are a couple of options available for you to find it:

Log in to your Etax Account and open up a past tax return - you'll see it as the first field there

If you're unable to login then one of the following options should help:
- Look on your old PAYG or payment summary
- Look at an ATO document you received previously
- Ask the Payroll or HR department at your work
- Phone the ATO on 132861 (get all your ID ready first, because they will ask)

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by not being able to give it out to you directly - please let us know if we can help any further.

Kind Regards,

Bek

Bekasked

Why isit that it's says on ya dam website hat if income isonly centrlink benifits no free applied but thee bkidy was mate u scammers dogyy n i think the tax board/ irs should be contacted. You guys at etax cn just murlipulate customer s just take more then u should u guys sont even so any work actually u scammers i waamt my money as i was charged more then i should of been

Timgerry
Timgerry

Sorry Bek
I can barely understand your version of the English language.
I don't feel I am qualified to help you.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Bek, we're sorry to hear the fees you were charger were higher than you expected. We do aim to make the fees you are charged as clear as possible before you sign your return. We want to make sure you were charged the correct fee and would like to review return. Could you please send us a private message or email to feedback@etax.com.au with the email address you registered with so we investigate further?

Our Etax returns start from $69.90 for more info please see: https://www.etax.com.au/etax-fees/ Additionally if you have chosen to pay nothing up front we deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you have chosen this option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

We hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,