4.6 from 3,510 reviews

2,749

Lam

LamSydney, NSW

it is very useful

easy and fast, also convince for people who do not have time going to office and who working at different shifts. BTW, i will recommit to work meats and friends about this website, also will continue to do tax return next year...

Very easy to use

Was easy to log into and use as a lot of information is already recorded. I previously used a tax agent but from now on will be doing it myself.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review Kay. We're constantly making improvements to the Etax Tax Return and we hope you'll give us another go next year!

Very happy of the outcome of my tax return. The service i recieve from the accountants where very helpful. Once again thank you for making my tax return easy to lodge.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Joshua p

Joshua pNorthern Region, NSW

ETAX ACCOUNTANTS ROCK

I have used etax for many years now i find it very easy and user friendly.. i would never use anyone else i cant recommend them enough keep up the good work folks thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we could help make doing your tax return that little bit easier!

Quick and Simple

The process was easy and quick, I recommend this process for simple returns. You are guided through the return with adequate information and assistance. I will use the website again.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review. We're so happy we could help!

simple

The service offered is simple, transparent & I have had good experiences with the team whenever I have had to call them. I think this will be 5th return and I plan to continue until I eventually retire Thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your loyalty Kat! We're pleased to hear your awesome feedback about our service!

Winger

WingerSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect and so easy to do!

This was easy for me as in the past I have had someone else do my tax return. Self service is the way to go for me from now on.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks for your review Winger!

Peter Lewis

Peter LewisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thank you very much.

Made doing my tax easy. Was able to actually see what I could claim for the job I was hired for. What expenses I could claim and help was always on hand. Even when I didnt think I needed help Etax messaged and said I had missed something.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thanks for your kind words Peter and we're pleased we could help you add in the missing bits to your return. See you next year :)

Awesome service

Etax made doing my tax return so easy this year. It more efficient with their help. Sometimes downloasing files were slow, but otherwise superb. I would like to continue using them.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you. We're constantly making improvements to the Etax Tax Return and we hope you'll give us another go next year!

Good service

Good service, was fast and prompt with the queries. Staff member was friendly and knowledgeable. I will go back next year and year after. Best tax agent with good service.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! See you next year!

rebecca c.

rebecca c.Illawarra, NSW

Life's a breeze with Etax

This has been such a relief as I haven't been able to get to a store fantastic step by step process and.all in the comfort of my own home love it!

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

great service

I wish I wouldve done it before and avoid myself a lot of problems and fines. This is much easier than I thought and stress free.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it!

Perfect

It was actualy easier thsn i thougjt i got threw this app easy im surprised and releived im really amazed on the outcome thanx mytax this year my refund should be very close to accurate

Robbie

RobbieNorthern Region, NSW

I found it so easy

It was so easy to lodge an easy reliable service no stress when filling it out.
Reviews your return and corrects any mistakes that you might make ??? Its the best a very safe and fast.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear it!

Chommanee

ChommaneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

HAPPY HAPPY

This is my first tax return in Australia. You make it easy for me, thank you. I was nervous to not make mistake but I think all was good , thank you

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! Our accountants will review you return and let you know if they think you may have missed anything you can claim!

E tax are fantastic

That are so fast and no hassel with getting your refund there fantastic I have all my friends use them its safe and fast there trustworthy people that take care of u

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review. We're so happy we could help!

Kym YeowardPalmerston, NT

A very good product - but taxpayers with complex returns might like an option to use the Classic return format instead

It's an easy-ro-use and reliable service, where an accountant reviews your return and corrects any mistakes - plus spotting any missed deductions. What I really like is that it's then reviewed again by a second accountant - so you can really trust it. They reply promptly in writing to my queries - within 24 hours, via a secure message portal. Just one thing - self-preparing taxpayers with more complex returns - e.g. a sole-trader business - might like an option to use the Classic tax return instead, as it makes it easier to compare the items on the Business Schedule, with their own profit and loss statement from their accounting system. Have used ETax from ETax Accountants for 5 years. From Kym Y in Darwin (Palmerston).

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear it!

I didn't know this internet website service existed. Made my return so much easier and was affordable. I liked the fact that it gave me options to choose from and not have to worry about all the paperwork.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it!

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and easy online service!

I hadnt done my tax returns in years and was very worried about doing it finally.I received. within a day my returns were finalized online and i received my refunds within a few days. The online submission was very quick and easy for me and will use every year now. Very happy. Thankyou

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy

Really simple and helpful. Staff were quick to answer any questions. Step by step, can add any new claim. Hopefully it all went to plan. Great way to submit tax return.

Lawrence

Lawrenceasked

My tax file number please

Kym Yeoward

To log-in to your ETax files; you can use your email address, your ETax user name or your tax file number (TFN), Note - you don't have use your TFN if you don't want to - e.g. for privacy reasons.. You can create your own password.
P.S. I am an f ETax client - not an employee.

Hi Lawrence,

Unfortunately for security and privacy reasons we're unable to give out a Tax File Number, but there are a couple of options available for you to find it:

Log in to your Etax Account and open up a past tax return - you'll see it as the first field there

If you're unable to login then one of the following options should help:
- Look on your old PAYG or payment summary
- Look at an ATO document you received previously
- Ask the Payroll or HR department at your work
- Phone the ATO on 132861 (get all your ID ready first, because they will ask)

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by not being able to give it out to you directly - please let us know if we can help any further.

Kind Regards,

Bek

Bekasked

Why isit that it's says on ya dam website hat if income isonly centrlink benifits no free applied but thee bkidy was mate u scammers dogyy n i think the tax board/ irs should be contacted. You guys at etax cn just murlipulate customer s just take more then u should u guys sont even so any work actually u scammers i waamt my money as i was charged more then i should of been

Timgerry
Timgerry

Sorry Bek
I can barely understand your version of the English language.
I don't feel I am qualified to help you.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Bek, we're sorry to hear the fees you were charger were higher than you expected. We do aim to make the fees you are charged as clear as possible before you sign your return. We want to make sure you were charged the correct fee and would like to review return. Could you please send us a private message or email to feedback@etax.com.au with the email address you registered with so we investigate further?

Our Etax returns start from $69.90 for more info please see: https://www.etax.com.au/etax-fees/ Additionally if you have chosen to pay nothing up front we deduct our fee from the refund when it's issued by the ATO. If you have chosen this option there's an extra $27.50 processing fee involved.

We hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Kylie

Kylieasked

Hi recently used etax local, I never spoke to an actual person, I basically forwarded information relating to deductions via email which was then copied (should have done my own return) I am confident that it has not been done correctly and I am in the process of sourcing another account. I paid an extreme amount in fees to have someone copy my information, number for number and as I have used etax accountants in the past and always been satisfied I would like very much if someone could please look over my 2017 - 2018 return which indicates I earnt about $17000 more than I actuall did.

Hi Kylie,

We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with Etax Local and we'd like to speak with you to learn a bit more about what has happened and how we might be able to help. Could you please send us a private message or email us at feedback@etax.com.au (including the email address you used to create your Etax Local account) so we investigate further?

Kind regards,