Listing monitored by Etax Accountants

Pros

100% online help with taxes
Highly user-friendly website

4.8 (2,493)

Andrew bazic
Andrew bazicNewcastle

Good service

Great and easy return step by step help made it alot easier and straight forward app that makes making youe etax simple and straight forward,and will be using the app in future

Alicia N.
Alicia N.Perth, WA

Quick and easy

Super easy and quick to understand and use.
Great service, highly recommend, staff have always been helpful. Excellent all round.
Have used Etax since 2016 and have always had no issues.

Easy and precise

I found this ETax very easy to complete in the comfort of my own home which is fantastic more so than making an appointment with an accountant as these days we don’t have the time to do so

Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.Unincorporated, VIC

This makes life easier

Really appreciate this service.Easy to follow and fill out.Help always available if I need it and I did need help this year with franking credits..Glad to have this done for me..

Kerry
KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest way to do tax return

This is our 4th time using E-tax. Easy, prompt, reliable way to the tax from the comfort of my couch. Have recommended to friends and relatives, highly recommend for anyone!

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Easypeasy

Took me ten minutes easiest way to do my return will use this service again happy with the return I received I would have struggled without this service didn’t have to leave home

V.S.P.
V.S.P.Central West, NSW

I am very satisfied with the ease and convenience,

Easy and convenient. I am always happy to use etax,as my refund is always fair with no worries. The questions are always easy to comprehend and if there is a problem help is given.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.
Clara V.
should-i-do-my-own-tax-return-or-hire-a-tax-agent-to-do-it-for-me

Easy to use. Prompt service...

Very easy to use service. Etax had all of my details and details from my previous year's tax return to make the filling in of the tax return easy to do.

Christine
ChristinePerth, WA

Awesome use Etax every year can't go wrong

What can I say never gone wrong with Etax they are the best, quick and fast always helpful. And when I need something during the year they are always there ready to help me PLEASE TRUST ME GIVE ETAX AGO and their cheap $98 I think that's cheap for the awesome work they do

John
JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So Easy to use .

Very straight forward and easy to use . Clear instructions . Available and friendly to help . All was easily explained . No problems . Done so quickly . I would recommend them to anyone . Will definitely use them again .

Rates and Fees

Excellent. Thankyou I DO NOT have any proof of purchase.

Very easy to do. It was so easy to do my taxes using this service. Living in Sydney can be a very busy life and doing my taxes online takes a lot of anxiety away from the process. I would like to thank whoever thought of this idea for all the time you have saved me. I DO NOT have any proof of purchase.

Keg's old man
Keg's old manGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy!

So straightforward and easy to use, thank you, thank you, thank you! The interface is easy to use and they autofill and select is awesome, makes things so much easier.

My tax Etax

I found Etax to be fast accurate and stress free. Truly professional and think of everything. I would highly recommend Etax as the number 1 tax return agent who takes care of clients needs.

Patrick
PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

so easy

This was so easy to do. this system asked me more questions than the live tax agent i sat in front of last year. A friend recommended it and said it was easy and she was surprised by the extra the agent eventually got her. looking forward to a similar surprise!!

Cherry
CherryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow can’t believe it

if I know how easy with etax I would’ve go with them every year..I’m speechless just amazing!!
No stress at all! Fast & easy to understand as well!! I love using Etax xoxo

Catherine F.
Catherine F.asked

If I am a sole trader working as a horse riding instructor for a registered riding school, is this classed as PSI or as a business. Confused on my etax

Meljo O.
Meljo O.asked

Hi there, how do i unsubscribe my email and delete my account from you

Babu S.
Babu S.asked

I will submit tax return for me and my wife. One thing want to know, are we allowed to claim loss rental for a month ( house was empty for a month)before tenants move in. And during that time some repairs works where carried out as well. Can we claim those one too

Get an answer from our members and Etax Accountants representatives

How to use Etax Accountants

You enter your tax details on the Etax website and sign off after filling out as much relevant information as possible. Etax then proceeds to check your return, primarily focussing on looking for ways to boost the amount of tax you get back, and checking your return for accuracy and ATO compliance.

When using their services, you can rest assured knowing that you're lodging your return with a registered tax agent.

You can also:

• save receipts for your next tax return.
  • check your tax refund's progress.
  • do any tax return from 2001.

Points of praise for Etax Accountants

• The convenience of an online tax system was highly appreciated by Etax Accountant clients, with one reviewer commenting, ‘I can do all the necessary things myself on my own computer instead of gathering up thousands of papers and driving to an office.’
  • The vast majority of reviewers found the online system quick and easy to work with, especially with the pre-filled sections that cut down on time. Overall reviewers often praised the site’s overall user-friendliness
  • Staff are helpful and quick to assist if you have any queries, which can be asked using an online web chat
  • The fee for this service is reasonable, which is another indirect way to maximise your tax return.

Points to consider

While Etax Accountants offer tax services for small businesses and sole traders, they don't do tax returns for large companies.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

As a 2022 Award Winner for Best Tax Preparation Service, Etax Accountants don’t compromise on quality with their completely online and convenient tax service - and this is the third year running that they've taken out a ProductReview.com.au Award. Top points were awarded for Etax Accountants’ transparency in terms of having open communication as well as their timeliness in responding to submitted tax return forms.