Etax Accountants

Etax Accountants

4.5 from 2,165 reviews

Greedy Materialistis time waster

Had been using for many years. One year need to revise the tax and ask for ammendment and resubmit. Etax asked to pay in advance $45. After you submitted your documents, they called you many times to said documents format not as what they want and they ask for more money if we were to proceed. They are just bunch of greedy materialistist unhuman people only interested to make money out of you. Please dont use them again!!!!!Never never

Hi George, We're really sorry to hear you had some issues with getting your amended tax return sorted and some conflicting communication from us regarding our prices. We understand that you have since spoken to one of our senior managers who has discussed your case and that we have since provided you with a full refund of the fees you paid. Once again George, we do apologise for any frustrations caused - we take all complaints very seriously and your case has already been discussed by our senior management team as we look for ways to adjust our processes to avoid a similar situation occurring in the future. Kind Regards, Etax Accountants

easy to finish

all good easy to finish very easy to read the paper work to fill out is to attachment easy to read read read cant think what else to say but it a good site

Great work for low cost

I have used Etax for the past three years and have never had an issue. Great help determining refund amounts, and at a low cost. Would and have recommended to many.

It said I owed $68, I pay and now it says I owe another $99?

First it says that I pay $68 for a fast return, then it surprises me with a business return that says "at a low price of $168.90", yet any of my local tax agents would gladly do it for less than half the cost. Never again shall I venture into the realm of online DIY tax returns. I'm not very savvy in the realm of tax returns but I feel I was deceived and I am not happy.

Life savers

I have been using these guys for years and have no desire to change as they make it quick and easy for a mathematical boofhead like myself. When the ATO found I hadn't lodged some returns from my teenaged years, I was able to ring ETax up and speak directly with a friendly person who helped me sort that out within hours. I can't say how well they work for people with complicated financial accounts, but for your average middle class worker they're a blessing - entirely affordable, provide accurate pre-fills, friendly, and proactive.

Diligent & Made my Tax Return Simplistic

Great and professional service. I made an error with my Tax Return & submitted late. So the Tax Office claimed I owed them $29,000 due to the error I made. I used E-Tax accountants and was quite impressed with their service. All I had to do was send them an invoice of my work laptop & Charity Invoice. They where quite diligent, professional and chased me about important documents so they could maximize my Tax Return. I am glad used their service because not only did they correct my error but also their service was reasonably priced. I paid only $63 and got a Tax Return of $580 based on a $38,000, annual salary. Absolutely worth while. Makes your Taxes less complicated.

Skilled professional service

Clear and accessible website, very responsive professional assistance, most useful to have sections pre-filled and an understanding of the complexities of managing multiple income sources, some not PAYG and all at a reasonable cost

Excellent service

I have always used a bricks and mortar accountant, but I have had great results with Etax when things are really simple use it, they really do get the best return for your buck.

Got me more tax back than I expected

I hadn't lodged my tax in 4 years and these guys were amazing, found all my old PAYG payment summaries and got me nearly 4 grand back. Just Amazing! And on top of that they provide the option of deducting their fee from the tax you get back which is something different and very useful if you're short on cash. Highly recommended these guys.
They even call you to clarify any confusion.

First trust

This site was actually quite easy to navigate through for a first time tax returner, this site has really helped me on leaning how to go though the steps easily

Fanstastically easy especially with last years info too.

Its such an easy accurate service to use! It even has last years details preadded to my return so i dont have to type it all in again. Ill use it again next year!

great

simple and easy didnt have to do anything really easy to understand and explained in great detail simple to follow if needed help was always available the hard work was done for me

Much easier than I thought it would be

I found the format easy and the instructions easy to access. It would have been useful to have a better way of listing donations in that particular section - eg a small spread sheet with line for each item.

So easy!!!!

Etax is so easy to use, and filling in your info from previous years is simply mind blowing! They do all the work, for such a little fee. Thank you

Thanks Ally! We're so happy we could help and hope to see you again at tax time 2019!

Perfect so easy & quick

Etax is just fantastic. I've used them for all my returns since 2010. They have always got me a great return. The best tax accountants i've ever used. So easy & quick. Your're mad if you don't use Etax!!

Hi Simone - thanks for your continued loyalty and your fantastic comments about our business! We look forward to seeing you again in 2019 :)

Hopeless and scam like

Etax has operated by people being confused thinking they were utilising the old ATO software which was free. They have prepared the worst tax return I have ever seen (I am a Tax Accountant) and did not even cross reference the amounts against the ATO records>> this would lead to an audit in most cases. The amount of mistakes seen were shocking. How they can still be operating confuses me!

Hello, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. As a business we take all feedback (good or bad) on board. We'd like to take a moment to clarify that we've been operating at Etax.com.au as Etax Accountants since 1998 which is prior to the ATO's release of their now retired E-tax software which they named similarly to our existing business. Your comments are extremely concerning to us and we'd like to speak with you so we can investigate what happened in your situation and take any corrective action that may be required. We've sent you a private message asking for a bit more information so we can identify you in our system. We'd be grateful if you could reply there when you have a spare moment, or drop us an email to feedback@etax.com.au with your name and the email address you registered with. We'll then be able to find you in our system and will have a manager personally follow up with you to discuss your experience in more detail. Thank you; we look forward to hearing from you soon and doing everything we can to make things right for you. Kind Regards, Etax Accountants

Seems great and easy to use

It is very simple to work though and straight forward is great and so easy to use any don't have to pay till i get my tax return how easy!!!!!!!

Cheers Michael - glad to hear you found everything quick and easy :)

My Etax.

I've been using Etax for many years and I've found the accountants to be very helpful as they clarify essential tax information to ensure the ATO don't chase me for a minor error on my part. Fast and relaible refunds without dramas.

Thanks for sharing your feedback Tan - we really appreciate it!

Brilliant service

I appreciate the thorough flexibility and attention to detail of Etax. I have been completing by tax return myself for many years and only once have I seen an accountant to do it in person. Frankly, etax is much better. The contact is efficient and professional and the ongoing advice about how to maximise your tax return is excellent and much appreciated especially for someone as busy as myself. Thanks Etax you are brilliant!

Thank you Helen. It's great to hear you gave us a go this year and found our service so helpful! We look forward to welcoming you back again for your 2019 return :)

Great Servive

I found Etax to be very helpfull in my Tax Return for 2017 /2018 return. They help you filling out the Tax Return from beginning and to the end and also gave simple ideas that people understand.

Thank you for your review Bell Allan!

Hi Etax, I'm a peripatetic music teacher. Half of my income is paid by one of my schools with payg, the other school I personally invoice each student. Would this make it tricky to use your system? I also have many work related deductions. Warm Regards, Robyn

do you charge anything for your refund to be deposited in your checking account?

Why doesn’t your Accountant reveal there names, each time they send a message?
Hi there and thanks for your question! The reason each team member doesn't generally sign off by their name is that we are a large organisation with many accountants responding to client queries. Rather than have one person responsible for replying to one client, we ask our accountants to service all clients so you may interact with two or three staff members over the course of a tax return. This helps ensure someone else can step in if there's a staff absence or holiday ensuring there are no delays with your return. Therefore, rather than coming across as confusing with several people writing to you, we simply sign off as the company as a whole. We apologise if this has been frustrating for you and it is certainly not our intention. We only made the above mentioned change (from signing off individually) after receiving feedback from clients that they were confused if multiple people wrote to them. Kind Regards, Etax Accountants

Similar listings