Verifiedetax.com.au🏆 2024 Award

7,610 reviews
R Anderson
R AndersonTasmania

Reminder emails

I was grateful for the emails reminding me that I had not finished and signed my 22/23 tax return. All good now thanks to the on line live chat support that is available 24/7. I was able to get the help I needed from a friendly tax consultant when I needed it. Very happy with the service I received from Etax Accountants. Cheers. Mrs Rachael Anderson. Show reply
MGH47
MGH47South East Queensland, QLD

My very late return

All instructions easy to follow and flowed on very well Show reply
TED B.
TED B.Far North Queensland, QLD

I think etax is fast and easy for me

Etax is very good and honest with me when I started with them few years ago. Show reply
mandbearx
mandbearxHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use

Very easy to use, user friendly, good quick online chat. Show reply
Coz
Coz

Helpful quick and efficient

Always quick and efficient never had a problem with this mob Show reply
Insom F.
Insom F.

Great

Simple and easy to follow step by step instructions and well explained Show reply
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

barry w.
barry w.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Vicki M
Vicki M

Etax is fantastic

Easy and quick to complete great service and that’s why I keep on using Etax Show reply
Mouhamad m.
Mouhamad m.Sydney, NSW

couldnt find an easier way for my taxes

tax is made easy and simple with etax and i recommend every to use it Show reply
Vinh P.
Vinh P.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Quit good yet to fully submit my opinion until return tax refunded to my bank account yet thank you

Reasonable timing response good for more responses help finishing refund’s thank you Show reply
ben k.
ben k.

etax it 4/10

pay 70 dollars for nothing have ato have to pay 167 dollars and just you mygov next time
Richard C.
Richard C.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Tax return made easy

A simple process - well supported by professional accountants. Convenient and well set out. Show reply
Bryce N A.
Bryce N A.

Satisfied

Quick and easy when you have done it before but just as easily done if you have not used them
gamnuel n.
gamnuel n.Sydney, NSW

I’m more than happy to improve on claims next time

On fluency and convenience my rating would be good. Satisfied with etax services and generally happy with the ease of process. Show reply

Horacio
Horacio

How can I delete the accounts before to submit the tax report to ATO? I can't see that option and also the invoice was generated before I decided to proceed. I was looking how much the return was but Etax can't charge for that if we don't complete the return.Right?

Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

I need my tax number I've can't find it

Leanne
Leanne

Do you have a service where I can live chat to an account about my tax? I have a number of questions I’d like answered. Thank you

Michael S.
Michael S.

I found that often the people on the live chat don’t know the answers to questions. I would assume a qualified accountant should know.

How to use Etax Accountants

You enter your tax details on the Etax website and sign off after filling out as much relevant information as possible. Etax then proceeds to check your return, primarily focussing on looking for ways to boost the amount of tax you get back, and checking your return for accuracy and ATO compliance.

When using their services, you can rest assured knowing that you're lodging your return with a registered tax agent.

You can also:

• save receipts for your next tax return.
  • check your tax refund's progress.
  • do any tax return from 2010.

Points of praise for Etax Accountants

• The convenience of an online tax system was highly appreciated by Etax Accountant clients, with one reviewer commenting, ‘I can do all the necessary things myself on my own computer instead of gathering up thousands of papers and driving to an office.’
  • The vast majority of reviewers found the online system quick and easy to work with, especially with the pre-filled sections that cut down on time. Overall reviewers often praised the site’s overall user-friendliness
  • Staff are helpful and quick to assist if you have any queries, which can be asked using an online web chat
  • The fee for this service is reasonable, which is another indirect way to maximise your tax return.

Points to consider

While Etax Accountants offer tax services for small businesses and sole traders, they don't do tax returns for large companies.

CategoryTax Preparation Services