4.6 from 3,575 reviews

• Timeliness
john w m

john w m

Perfect and affordable

Etax has made it very, very simple and easy to submit a Tax Return and they are so helpful/client focused. We will continue to use them. Their online app covers all aspects of individual income tax return in an easy to follow way.

Aaren

Aaren

Great Work

I Think That It is pretty straight forward from start to finish.. Overall it is a easy process with great back up help if needed. THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT WITH MY TAX Information

Qjw

QjwSouth East Queensland, QLD

This Company is amazing

This a Beautiful Simple easy to use the staff are excellent at what they do, very professional, On time all the time Well done team. Also very efficient at the job.

Great Start

Excellent though had trouble with decimal point values that were used in the deductions of losses. Everything else was easy to use and also user-friendly. Will use again next year...

Rates and Fees

Fast easy and efficient would highly recommend for my family and friends to do it the same way as it saves time and hassle of risking interaction at this difficult time

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We really appreciate the recommendation!

Excellent service easy

Easy process especially if you don't live in Australia anymore. Quick service, easy instructions, simple transaction. I will recommend this super fast and efficient way to organise your tax return.

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Apart from my end having bad connection very helpful for me. Will recommend to family friends. Thanks Kit Yee L team.

Awesome thank you will recommend to family and friends.
Connection wasn’t great but I was able to get most of it done hopefully all good let me know if not.

Marion C.

Marion C.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend ,
Fast and Very easy to use & navigate especially when doing consecutive
years
If needed I find the staff are very Helpful
Have used them for a few years now, will use them again

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax again! We look forward to helping you with your next tax return.

Easy and efficient

Informative and supportive staff who give me a sense of confidence regarding the outcome and were happy to assist with difficulties.
Easy to access system, simple to complete forms and no fuss payment method at a good price.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear we could help make doing your tax return that little bit easier!

Find out how Etax Accountants compares to other Tax Preparation Services

So easy and so efficient

It was such a pleasure dealing with Tyron at etax. He was so helpful and patient. It was a huge relief (being a Pensioner) to have etax do my return for me. Will definitely use them every year for as long as I have to.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review, we're so happy we could help and we look forward to helping you with your next tax return!

I look forward to that too. Thank you once again! Such a weight off my mind!

Suzie M.

Suzie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Faster and easier every year

Always done my own tax returns - a laborious time consuming painful process. Amazed at how fast and easy it was - will never do my own tax returns again. Highly recommended.

Da T.

Da T.

Ok to use but not actually needed

I've done my tax return last year with etax, previously I lodge directly myself.
Thought to give it a go and see if there is anything different. Found they are exactly the same as me lodging directly, and I fill up mine directly in myGov to get an idea of what difference will make.
No need to use if at the end of the day all you share with them are the same as what you will be filling in myGov.
PS I've got some CGT events hence thought to use an agent.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thankyou for your assistance with my Tax

It is a long time since you set up my Tax return. I got a shock when I received your e-mail telling me that the Tax Office Hadnt received my return. Anyway now it is completed. Thank you all.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review, we're so happy we could help!

Insanely easy

This is my 4th consecutive year using etax and it gets easier and faster every year!
I would highly recommend it for its speed, ease and customer service that you'll receive.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for choosing Etax again! We're so happy we could help!

gouldy

gouldyPerth, WA

This is very easy to use

This is very easy to use and understand have used it for several years now and will keep using it as long as it is available on the computer system.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Bill

BillRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is great saves time for me.

Very convenient.will save time trying to get to a place where I a can get tax done.hope I have put the correct info down so everything will go smoothly thanks.

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We're happy to hear we could help make lodging your return so quick and easy!

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy As

The software and process was so very easy. i got more back than i thought i would. the software and process is so simple and clear to use, i didnt even need the help function

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review, making tax easy is what we're all about!

Alicha

Alicha

So easy to use!

Can’t fault this system.
Very very easy to use! Perfect option to have and very handy for doing tax at anytime. Update send frequently.
Used this a few years now and very happy with the results.

Awesome

Can't fault this service as I'm not very good at paper work it made it so easy for me . Was so straight forward and easy to understand thank you very much

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for your review, we're so happy we could help!

Easy to use format

Easily navigated the system was step by step the time out system was easily disengaged
The prompts were large and well defined the language was direct and clear
It made submitting the tax information personal

EtaxEtax Accountants

Thank you for the review and for choosing Etax! We look forward to helping you with your next tax return.

Laith

Laithasked

Can users correspond through email instead of the Etax website message module?

Hi Laith,

Etax will send you notifications via email, but we'll never ask you to send us any sensitive personal information by email. Unfortunately, email is not a secure method of communication for sensitive information which is why we only correspond about tax return related matters via your Etax Account. Our secure Etax messages are protected by your username and password giving you a greater comfort in the privacy of your personal information. You can also discuss your tax return with us via phone on 1300 693 829.

In today's day and age we'd be wary of sending any personal or tax return related information via email. Please let us know if we can provide any further clarification or information.

Kind regards,

Bentley R.

Bentley R.asked

I did an amendment, and it told me I have to pay an extra $44 to make a claim of $2023. What’s the $44 for if it’s not guaranteed if I’ll get the $2023? Or am I wrong?

EtaxEtax Accountants

Hi Bentley - thanks for getting in touch.

An amendment or Amended Tax Return is a second tax return lodgement where we send a new tax return to the Australian Tax Office letting them know the original return was missing some information. We do have a fee of $44 for this service which helps to cover the costs associated with preparing, checking and lodging the Amended tax return to the Australian Tax Office.

With regards to the additional $2023 you'd like to add to the tax return. Assuming it is an additional deduction or income missed off your original lodgement, the ATO will add that amount to your tax return and then re-calculate your tax refund based on the additional information being included.

We can give you a specific estimate of how much additional refund you'll receive by adding that $2023 to your tax return prior to lodgement so you can decicde if you wish to proceed. Please just send us an email to admin@etax.com.au with your full name and the email address you registered with. We'll then be able to find your return in our system and give you some more specific information.

Kind Regards,

Lawrence

Lawrenceasked

My tax file number please

Kym Yeoward
Kym Yeoward

To log-in to your ETax files; you can use your email address, your ETax user name or your tax file number (TFN), Note - you don't have use your TFN if you don't want to - e.g. for privacy reasons.. You can create your own password.
P.S. I am an f ETax client - not an employee.

Hi Lawrence,

Unfortunately for security and privacy reasons we're unable to give out a Tax File Number, but there are a couple of options available for you to find it:

Log in to your Etax Account and open up a past tax return - you'll see it as the first field there

If you're unable to login then one of the following options should help:
- Look on your old PAYG or payment summary
- Look at an ATO document you received previously
- Ask the Payroll or HR department at your work
- Phone the ATO on 132861 (get all your ID ready first, because they will ask)

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by not being able to give it out to you directly - please let us know if we can help any further.

Kind Regards,