Beyond Limits Known (BLK)

Beyond Limits Known (BLK)

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beyond Limits Known (BLK)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
MOBWA
MOBWAPerth, WA

Quality sports wear at good prices

I am surprised to read some of these reviews as I have only had positive experiences with BLK.
BLK mailed my daughters Nationals Athletics top free of charge after the event was cancelled. The package was delayed due to shipping delays from China, but they were proactive during the wait and responded to my emails in a timely manner. I also just placed another order. Package arrived to W.A in about a week and I was impressed by the quality of the clothing given the reasonable prices.

MJ Smyth
MJ SmythBrisbane

BLK in receivership

I placed an order with BLK and have been waiting for almost 3 months now. Their customer service have ignored all my phone calls and emails.

It turns out they have gone into receivership and I won't be seeing my order. Another poorly run company that keeps on taking customer money even though they won't be able to fulfil any orders. I hope the owners are happy stealing my money.

I'm off to all my credit card company to get the money back.

Scott & Emily D.
Scott & Emily D.Scullin 2614, ACT

Terrible Service

I placed an order in February for winter jumpers. Apparently in a financial standoff with there supplier in China and I am still stuck with no product. I called and emailed multiple times with no answer or reply.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Beyond Limits Known (BLK) compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Non existent service and non existent product so far

I ordered a track suit and extra team items, order was placed back in Feb 2020, no confirmation of order, order not delivered, they have my money, I do not have my product. My calls to their customer service do not get answered, my email inquiries have not been responded to either. Very disappointed with BLK

Davis
DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Accomodating

Have been searching for a top quality provider for my esports team, BLK provided excellent communication during design, manufacturing and deliver. Went to extreme effort to make sure we were well looked after, would def use again!

POS
POSMELBOURNE

Colour was not even close!

Anonymous
AnonymousBrisbane

Bad Service. Bad Communication. LONG wait times. Average Quality.

One of the most unprofessional companies I've dealt with.

teddies
teddiesCanberra 2600, ACT

Good products, poor communication

I've bought DIY kit from BLK for a few seasons and have always been impressed with the finished product (singlets, shorts). Personally, I have never had an issue with sizing as they have been standard - in my case anyway.
Their communication however is well below average. On most occasions I have been allocated an area manager to manage my order who doesn't always respond immediately or in the same day - which can be very frustrating.
The website chat for assistance function isnt all that much help either. Rarely will they ever really go beyond thier limits known to assist. It might be different if we were a well funded rugby club, but not so much effort is put towards the everyday footy team.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Bhappy
BhappyGold Coast

AVOID BLK for Group Orders - You might be waiting a LOOOONG Time

Tracy
TracyMelbourne

Do not buy unless you 100% know your size as you will not be able to exchange!