BFGoodrich Advantage T/A

BFGoodrich Advantage T/A

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Craig S

Craig SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely disappointing

Purchased in October 2017 at Costco SA, Adelaide for $780.00.

Noise Level
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

JMorg

JMorgWollongong

Solid tyre if you're after an all-rounder

They aren't the best in the wet but certainly aren't the worst. At least if they do break traction they are predictable & easy to pull back into line. Don't seem to be too harsh as far as ride comfort goes, nor are they excessively noisy. Wear has so far been uniform & quite alright. When inflated to 40psi they are very capable of hauling a load. A tad expensive compared to other known brands but in all a good product.

CarFord Falcon Wagon
Steve

SteveMelbourne

These tyres are Soooooo underrated, they are absolutely brilliant.

Car2010 SMART FORTWO 451

Rubbish

Tyres have only done 23000 kms and are almost worn to the wear indicator have been rotated at every service thought bf goodrich were a good wearing tyre had kumhos on before and did 62000 kms on those tyres they are cheap rubbish am going back to jax tyres to see what can be done.

Carford escape 2010

Anna

AnnaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great tyres and affordable

I recommend this product and will buy this type of tyres in the future. They are very durable. I wish I would pay attention to the condition of my tyres much earlier and not to drive on the 'bald' tyres. JAX Tyres service was amazing. The always accommodate my available time and are very quick.

CarNissan Tiida

Mauro

MauroSunshine Coast

Trust wordy and cost effective Tyres

I've been using these tires since the last 3 months and, so far, I have nothing to complain about it. Even on wet surfaces it works fine and theres a good grip. The driving is comfortable in different terrains. I recommend this product, and will probably buy it again in the future.

Car2002 Suzuki Ignins

Good value for money

Great tyre so far. Had Continental Sports on previously and these seem to be much quiter and better handeling than those. So far so good. Got a deal from Tyreright - buy 3 get one free!

CarFord Focus

J60913

J60913South East Queensland, QLD

Great tyres for my Yaris

I had these fitted 2 months ago by a mobile tyre fitter. They look great, and are good in all conditions especially on wet roads. I wanted a good quality tyre for my Toyota Yaris as I travel a lot on the highway and wanted to be safe. Got a good deal, buy 4 get 1 free and the cost including fitting was $297 and he came to my house.

CarToyota Yaris
Captain Fingers

Captain FingersAU

Very good tyre, good value

Bought for my daughter's Ford Escape (215/70R16T) to replace the Bridgestone Duelers that showed cracks after only 57,000kms. Our conclusion after three months: very comfortable and quiet, smooth handling and excellent braking on wet. Can't say anything about longevity yet, but our mechanic who recommended them said they would last 60,000 to 75,000kms, depending on the style of driving of course. Very happy so far, can recommend!

CarFord Escape