MAM Anti-Colic

MAM Anti-Colic

• Bottle LeakageYes (1) · No (2)
Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only bottles we'll ever use

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $18.99.

Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

The best bottle for wind, but had problems when transitioning between teats

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $9.00.

AddieCanberra Central 2602, ACT

GREAT FOR TONGUE-TIED AND REFLUXY BABIES

Don't base your decision on negative reviews, just give it a try!! After trying 12 different bottles (my son has slight tongue tie and couldn't attach to all other teats we tried except latex narrow neck), I finally found a bottle that my baby can attach to, and that actually helps with his severe reflux! It's super easy to clean, high quality and doesn't leak. I'm so happy, I would have given it 6 stars if I could.

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $8.99.

Beware of exploding bottles

I have been using these bottles for a couple of months and found them very good when encouraging the little one off the breast but just had one explode while making up a bottle of formula, spraying hot milk all over me and the kitchen. Thank god my toddler and the baby were both in bed not under my feet! Looking online it's not the first time this has happened. Couldn't recommend them after that

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Nat
NatColebrook

Love love love!!

My 6 week old son has suffered from really bad wind pain today we decided to try a new bottle and I saw mam bottles so we brought 2 hoping that they would work and that they did!! He drunk a full bottle without crying and kicking his legs only day one And already a huge improvement and a much happier baby

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Meredith
MeredithBrisbane

Leaks everywhere

I got one of these bottles for free in the Bundle of Joy box from Chemist Warehouse.I filled it with water and put it in the baby bag, no issues with leakage there. However, while we were out at the shops bub finished her bottles of BM which we stored in another brand bottle but was still hungry so we grabed the MAM bottle of water and put in the formula, made sure the lid was secure and tried to shake the bottle. Liquid came out from the top and bottom, it was like as though someone threw a water balloon at me. Liquid was leaking from the bottom of the bottle. It went straight into the bin after that.

Beee
BeeeSydney

The bottle itself is good, but not good for my baby

After reading so many positive reviews, I have decided to buy this bottle because my little girl was suffering from bad wind. I was so happy to try the bottles but my baby didn’t like it at all. She is 12 weeks and she didn’t like the teat at all. Even though it says that the teat is suitable for 2 months and above the flow for her fleas too fast. She was choking and drooling a lot. I ended up buying Dr. Browns and they are so much better. She actually enjoys drinking from them with out any pain in the tummy.

Melissa
Melissa

Perfect bottles

Mam bottles are the best work so great and so easy to clean as you can open up the whole bottle to clean properly. Also love that you only have to take 1 bottle with u and you can steralise it anywhere you go. I have been using it with all 3 of my children and they also don't leak so it's perfect. Well done mam I wouldn't use any other branded bottles. The only thing is they are hard to find I wish there was more shops that sell them

On mam

My baby wash born at 4.15 zo she was really little they my baby a mam start pacifier at first I I didn't want give it to her because the nipple look to big but the 2 day in the hospital hey give it her in the Nursery she was in love and ever since then mam Pacifier that mam bottles also take she is 15 months now still in love with her man start these are the best pacifier especially with the little babies bottles are great too yes I would recommend to a friend

Bec
Bec

Love these bottles. Hard to find though.

I have tried both Dr Brown's bottles and mam bottles, and mam wins hands down for us. So much easier to clean than the Dr Brown's and they are self sterilising (all you need is a bit of water and a microwave) which is awesome if you are away from home without a regular steriliser. I definitely think they helped my little man with wind. The only downside is that I can only seem to find them online. Our Big W no longer stocks them. Teats are hard to find also when I want to upgrade. They really need to more readily available because they are a fantastic product!

Rachael
RachaelNortheast, VIC

Definitely helped!

We bought these bottles because our son suffers from terrible wind and thought that if his formula wasn't constantly being filled with more air bubbles from the vent in the teat that it may help to alleviate the problem. Whilst it didn't solve all our problems it definitely helped and I wouldn't look back

Be cautious!!!

I saw the ratings for the mam bottles to help with colic and reflux, on 12/19 I went and purchased a pack of the 4oz bottles for my 1 month old, I didn’t experience any improvements for starters and also I noticed mold in the bottom part of the bottle around the silicone ring; we went out for only 4 hours and in that 4 hours mold was already growing!!! Be Careful!!!!!

MandaBee
MandaBeeToowoomba

Helped with the wind! But flow was way too fast!

Definately helped with the wind. The flow (which was the newborn teat) was way too fast, to the point that my son was gagging on milk.
He would finish a bottle (100ml) in about 3 minutes. When sat up to burp, he would vomit most of it out!
The bottle contain 6 parts which have to be cleaned and sterilised, this seemed to take forever.
Not easy to find either, I found it only at one place where I live.

Perfect product for babies

As my baby was suffering with silent reflux we tried so many different bottles but no look even dr.brown one didn't work for us then we bought this one's and just in one day he was like different baby . He also talking anti reflux milk so need bit bigger hole teat but this milk and bottles together work great .

Fast flow

Baby just turned 2 months so it was time for a bottle change. But itd not working for him seems as if alot comes out.at first I thought he was just trying to get used to a new nipple. I got the 2 mnth old one. Maybe itll work later.

Court
Courtasked

Should I see air bubbles popping to the surface of the milk inside the anti colic bottle while my daughter is sucking? I thought you weren’t meant to and I was certain the bottle is done up tight. What am I doing wrong/need to check or is this normal?

Carrie B.
Carrie B.asked

I cant get the milk to come out?? Ive made the bottle up and no matter how much baby sucks, the milk wont come out????

Addie

Probably a lump from the formula blocking the teat opening. If you hold the teat against the light you should be able to see the hole clearly. Also, make sure you use the right teat flow for the baby's age.

Clairess
Clairessasked

I have the set of bottles, however don't know how to heat EBM in them? I usually put the bottle of EBM in a container of boiling water to warm it up, however the MAM bottle leaks through the bottom air holes when I do this. Thanks

Ted1051
Ted1051

If the rubber ring is in properly I don't think it should leak? I heat mine up in a bowl of hot water and haven't had any problems with leaking. I hope youve figured out the issue by now :)

CategoryBaby Bottles