67%11%22%

4.1
Brand Manager for Bid My Solar? Claim your listing.

Sokheng E.
Sokheng E.Sydney, NSW

Andy
AndyCentral West, NSW23 posts
Alicia S.
Alicia S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Bid My Solar provided very solid advice

Bid My Solar provided very solid advice, they said no sales hype and they delivered on that promise. We are really happy with the company which installed the system, and the price and was Hassel free. Will recommend y you guys always .
Cam McPhie
Cam McPhieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Brad R.
Brad R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Dolly S.
Dolly S.

Thanks for the right advise

I wanted to thank Justine for his patience in answering all my questions. Wish my home was suitable for solar, but thanks for being upfront and clear about it. I will surely recommend it to my friends and family members.
K S.
K S.Sydney, NSW

Very good service form bid my solar

Bernie was very helpful in finding the good price for solar for my home in Oatlands. Installation was smooth and installers were polite. I recommend d this company. Thanks bidmy solar.
Harry S.
Harry S.Sydney, NSW

Had a great experience with Hersh!

bid mys solar were quite helpful in helping me find a good quality solar system for my house in Bundanoon NSW. Some companies I was spoking to giving me really high prices, but Hersh explained everything in detail and I was able to find very good system for a lot less. Very happy.
Peter J.