Econnex

3.3

Shayla E.

Shayla E.Perth, WA

Possible bait and switch scam

I believe this company is running a scam. It shows a particular energy provider as being available, even including their logo, but once you have handed over your personal information it does not provide you with the option to sign up with them. BE WARY! I have reported to the energy provider in question, as well the ACCC.

Muzzleblast

MuzzleblastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pushy so feels like being scammed.

Was in the middle of cooking dinner and kept going even though it went close to ruining my dinner, until I just hung up. Very rude company and they rang again trying to get more business out of me. Again was busy at the time and had to hang up to get them to go. So pushy and disrespectful. Signed me back to origin even though I was with them and now I want to get out of that so they don't get any commission for basically being painful.

Great selection of energy plans

I have been comparing with these guys using Cashrewards for over 2 years. I always find a better plan than my existing plan plus i get the cashback through Cashrewards.

Shah J.

Shah J.Sydney, NSW

Great service to compare electricity plans

Signed up to AGL through our company rewards program. Got a great cashback and service. We had an issue with our meter and the Econnex staff went overboard to fix the problem and help us.

Barry L

Barry LSydney, NSW

Possible Spam

Received an email with these peoples details and all of our energy suppliers logo
Thought it could be a scam as who gives away vouchers for comparing
Rang them to advise of email and told I would have a return call in half an hour no phone 2 phone calls this morning still no responses these must be the scammers
How do they buy our details and then scam us as you cannot unsubscribe

Happy

to be able to speak with someone switched on helps , cant fault the friendly service I got and will recommend to others and to take calls after the online deals are done helps as well.

Quick & Easy

Called them for my electricity bill as i was being ripped by my existing provider. Got my first bill and happy with the result. I will keep comparing from now onwards.

Dodgy as hell

Bel

Bel

Changed my plan to a MORE EXPENSIVE option

I contacted them for a comparison. They refuse to give you any details on the phone, insisting the plan has to be changed and "all details will be sent by email, with 10day cooling off period".
Total waste of my time, the multiple phone calls I had to have with this company. Turns out the plan they switched me to was some 20% MORE expensive - I cancelled with my provider.
The agents are very slimy, pushy and not helpful at all. I do NOT recommend.

Alison T.

Alison T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Professional Service

I have used multiple comparison sites in past and they all have served me alright, but Econnex is exceptional. The online process was smooth and easy to use, after that the agent which helped with the add on services was very helpful and professional. With you process you have won me and will be wining more clients from my reference. Thank you again for the savings

M_lie

M_lieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To good to be true

Changed my electricity from AGL to Tango Energy. saved approx $38 and on top of that got a $50 gift card from them. Thank you Econnex and the agent on the phone who was brilliant and friendly. 100% recommended. Going to review my bill again in 6 months :)

G_S_S

G_S_S

Misleading and deceptive process

William Y.

William Y.

Econnex thank you very much

Thank you for lowering my energy bills. Didnt compare my energy plans ever, read a blog from econnex explaining why we should compared. Tried to compare and found i could be saving approx $47 per month.
Thank you very much, a very happy customer 100% recommended have already informed about you guys to my friends and family. Kudos to you guys.

Chris L.

Chris L.Sydney, NSW

Received my gift card and a cheaper bill

Just received my first bill after signing up with Powershop through Econnex. I can't really complain as I got a $200 coles voucher plus almost $100 off in my bill. Thanks, I will recommend your services to my friends and family.

JBB's

JBB'sSydney, NSW

Helped me in connecting electricity at my new home

I was being referred by my Real estate to do a energy sign up through them, he suggested me a link to go onto. it is a seamless website asks very minimum questions. after seeing the plan listing i was bit confused so called them up and they returned my call, answered all my questions and signed me up. I have never experienced such an easy process. Thanks a ton. Much recommended and they said they will get in touch with me in 6-12 months to compare my new plan. will be waiting for the call.

Mrs Annoyed

Mrs AnnoyedHunter Region, NSW

being scammed by this company constantly!

Some how this company got my mobile # & has been ringing & texting me non-stop but using my husbands name instead of mine. No idea how they got my number or my husbands name but they won't leave me alone! Google reviews state this company is a scam company!

Sohel

SohelSydney

Not honest

I bought a voucher from group on with a condition to upload my current energy bills and I should receive a $15 coles gift card. I did upload my bill and received nothing. I did not receive any feedback on the uploaded bills until today when I asked them about the gift card . They replied me that bill I uploaded was the summary of the bill not the complete bill!!!.My question is “ Why didn’t you guys send me an email that my bill was not accepted? “Anyway I have wasted my time and $5.

Watching snails slide

Watching snails slide

Recommend a more expansive plan than what I'm on!

Did there energy compare. Carefully looked into the rates and charges of there best verse what I'm on. Every single charge (daily supply, off peak etc) was more. Its impossible that it could be less. I seriously question how impartial this site is...

PIA J.

PIA J.Sydney, NSW

Easy savings. Found cheaper plan for my electricity bills.

I have saved over $400 in the last 6 months. Econnex gets two thumbs up from me!! I got an email from my employer to compare elec bills via Econnex and found a way better plan than I was on.

Richard G.

Richard G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast Service got a gift card too

Saw them on google, signed up with Alinta Energy and got my gift card. No Complains!! Wanted to know more about solar panels, they advised me the correct place to look for it.