Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great comparison site

Very easy to use and give a straight forward comparison with all the rates in front of you. Recommended to my dad who found it easy to use. Got a much better rate for gas and electricity.

Hi Joe,
We appreciate your review. Thanks too for the letting your family know about WATTever. We’re happy we could make it easy for you to find a better deal.

Joan & John

Joan & JohnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Confusing information

Sorry ... poor review because I couldn't find definitive information on a new electricity provider. I am after a really good solar FIT. For my postcode (2548) your analysis gave ReAmped at the top of the list. But their FIT was only for the first 5 kWh and then reduced to $0.05 per kWh. When I did the maths, it was worse than my Origin $0.12 kWh FIT. AGL was also on your list, but it appears that AGL don't provide power in my area.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Energy Plans at your Fingertips

WattEver is an easy company to deal with. Their reporting is concise, accurate and easy to follow. Questions were answered efficiently and certainly clarified the issues raised. I'd certainly recommend WattEver to anyone seeking information on Energy Plans

Hi Peter,
Thanks for getting in touch with your questions. We appreciate your review and positive feedback.

Sally

SallySouthwest, VIC

Really easy to use and saves so much time

Previously I have looked at all the electricity retailers plan individually and compared rates using a spreadsheet I made - that took hours. This took minutes and showed companies I didn't even realise were options.

Hi Sally,
Thanks for your review. Glad we could save you time and share all details you need to compare electricity plans thoroughly.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This worked well.

I needed to make some energy comparisons and calculations quickly. This site let me run three options and offered more suppliers than other comparison sites. Then, a quick dive into the supplier fact sheets to confirm the details .... and job done.

Hi John,
Thanks for letting everyone know about your experience comparing energy options with WATTever. We're all about making it quick to run a thorough comparison.
cheers

Marcus in Bli Bli

Marcus in Bli BliSouth East Queensland, QLD

The complete solar guide for novices

What a great web site
All the infomation about solar in one place.
We are moving into our first home with solar panels and now understand how it all works
Thankyou David

Hi Marcus,
Thanks for your review. We love keeping fellow solar owners well informed.
cheers

Scott Hardy

Scott HardySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use and great deals available

I reduced my annual car insurance form seven hundred to under five hundred dollars - a great saving. Yes site was easy to use and has stylish and a user-friendly interface.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Energy review by a grey citizen

I am on older Australian and found the Wattever site using google and glad I did. They had a wider ranging number of energy deals which produced substantial savings on our present bills. I will use them in the future too when moving to solar.

Hi Greg,
Thanks for sharing your review. We're glad you are on your way to lower energy bills.
Tim

searching for the most affordable & advantageous electricity rates & provider

I pick up the first on the list and compare charges with my current provider. The process was a lot less stressful but most of all your assistance made the search much easier.

Hi Ben,
We appreciate your review and agree that comparing should be easy, with no stress and include the widest range of energy providers to help you find the best deal.

CHRISTINE

CHRISTINEROBERTSON

A useful site

A good tool for avoiding the power company hype. Very easy to use and result was available almost immediately. No pressure at all and very easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Hi Christine,
Thanks for sharing your review.

Michael S.

Michael S.Hunter Region, NSW

Introduction to better electricity deal

Followed recommendation given. Did a check of savings to be had. Significant. Well worth a transfer from my usual supplier. I look forward to no interruption of power and continued supply at much cheaper rates.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you found a deal worth switching for.

Christopher Herde

Christopher HerdeIllawarra, NSW

very helpful

I wanted to see the feed in tariffs together with the consumer charges; it provided the necessary facts. I was able to change supplier for a better rate overall. Thanks

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could help you find a better rate.

A useful.tool

A useful tool to compare electricity prices. Detailed facts gathered and comprehensive comparison produced. Particularly useful to include solar feed in tariffs as well as daily service charges. The range of prices for the same resource is astonishing.

Tim H.WATTever

Excellent tool for finding the best electricity plan for our needs

Excellent tool for finding the best electricity plan for our needs - we are about to go solar and were with an ordinary provider for our new circumstances. Would recommend this to anyone. Check your provider regularly.

Hi Michael,
Great move on going solar and finding a plan that suits! We appreciate your review.

Don Monaghan

Don Monaghan

Great Site for Best Deal.

Heard about this Site through word of mouth. Very impressed with results after entering a few relevant details. Basically told me that my current energy supplier was one of the best deals on offer, no need to change. Will be checking back though from time to time.
Don M.

Hi Don,
Glad we could help confirm you're already on great deal and thank you for sharing your review.

Simon J.

Simon J.

Excellent Site

I've used this site for a few years now - Best there is in Australia, includes all retailers and is easy to navigate. Also the site, whilst it does have links through to retailers is blissfully free from pop-ups and banner advertising. 10 out of 10.

Hi Simon,
Thanks for sharing your review and supporting WATTever.

Great Site

I have been using this for 14 months now, it is by far the easiest site to navigate that i have seen, i found it especially helpful when i got solar and i was able to add Kwh incrementally, then compare it to my old bills.

Hemi

HemiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended site!

As a solar installer, I am often recommending new solar customers go to Wattever.com.au to find the best solar feed-in Tariff. I warn them that some energy retailers give with one hand (high feed in tariff) and take with the other hand (higher daily charge or kWh buy price).
I am very impressed with the ease of use, and convenient factual information about various plans, from various retailers and also very impressed how quickly wattever gets updated when retailers change their prices.
5 Stars.

Hi Hemi,
We appreciate your review. Also, thank you for installing solar in the community and helping people to reduce their energy bills and footprint.

Wilburight

WilburightAdelaide

How comparison websites should be.

Hi,
Thanks for taking time to share your experience. We're really happy to see that the extra detail and efforts that we've put into our comparison are valued by the community.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy comparison site

Excellent site, new to solar and looking for the best deal. Easy to compare and great information. This made it very easy to select a company and obtain a good deal.

Hi Jack,
Great move on going solar. Enjoy those shrinking bills!