Wozza
WozzaMelbourne

Massive Electricity Savings

Ian B.
Ian B.Gippsland, VIC

Unbiased complete service energy finding service without the spam

It's a great way to analyze all of the offers available and then drill down to the details of the offer. The only thing is I would like to be able to enter my own deal as it differs from standard (higher price but a 44% discount on pay on time)

Richardson55
Richardson55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I found I couldn't navigate properly.

It didn't compare anything it just went to ReAmped and I couldn't find my way to comparison area. My fault I'm sure. Next time I will look more carefully and press a few more things, just in case.

Dhana
DhanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Provided a considerable savíng.

I was paying
Supply charge 23.97 cts
Daily charge. 98.23 cts
Feed in tariff 15.20 cts

WATTever recommended site was much cheaper. Also great communication.
Supply charge 17.95 cts
Daily charge . 39.25 cts
Feed in tariff 10.20 cts

Peter C.
Peter C.Southwest, VIC

Great site, been using for years to keep up with the best deals for my Electricity ..

Found Wattever the best comparator site. Consistently gives best advice for my details. I've switched several times over the last years now to get better deals. Very simple to use as well, or you can filter by more complex criterea.

Hi Peter,
Great to get your feedback and to hear WATTever makes it easy for you to stay on top of the best energy deals.

Happy to receive the offer.

Alway looking to lower my electricity bill. Received an introduction through my inbox and then sourced out their recommended electricity retailer. Rates were good so I am in the process of change

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad we could let you know about the leading electricity deals that are on offer now.

Debbie
DebbieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great website

Informative- was looking for a better electricity deal, found this website, signed up straight away to the better deal found via wattever. Thankyou, am very happy. Hoping the new deal works out.

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for sharing your review.

David S
David SHunter Region, NSW

Thinking of Changing retailers?

This is a must-use site when thinking of changing your electricity retailer. Easy to use and quick links to the Government Energy Made Easy site. A great way to get an honest and up to date picture.

Hi David,
Many thanks for sharing your review. We're happy we could make it easy for you to compare.

THE BEST!! Don’t bother anywhere else.

Simple to use, extremely informative. We just got solar installed and this site made it dead easy to compare the market. Also some excellent articles to read and educate me on the website too. Highly recommend!!

Hi Adrian,
Thanks for giving us a shout out! We appreciate your recommendation.

Steve
Steve Sydney, NSW

Excellent comparison site

Wattever is informative and helps quickly compare energy prices. It is easy to complete and tailor the search to your own circumstances. Especially helpful if you have solar. Highly recommended!

Hi Steve,
Thanks for sharing your review.

Andreas
Andreas

I love nerds

You can tell some nerd(s) made this site because it's so simple, smart, and does a great job. I was so happy to find this and will be recommending it.

Hi Andreas,
Too true!

Gazz56
Gazz56Sunshine Coast

Comprehensive Energy deal comparison

Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They came up with a good deal

They are very responsive in answering emails and seem quite genuine. They came up with a good deal that I would not be able to get direct from the energy provider.

Hi Terry,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could make it easy to compare your energy options and find a better deal.

Jill Bache
Jill BacheSouthern and Hills, SA

Electricity supplies

Great service without being hindered by phone calls from companies, this service allowed us to make choices based on comparison on all suppliers. I will recommend to friends and family

Great comparison site!

WATTever was referred to us by our local solar installer (homeandenergy) to make sure we are receiving the best deal. By using WATTever we were able to make an informed decision. We went with Energy Locals even though they were a little more as this company offered carbon offsets along with many other benefits and WATTever assisted us in making this decision.

Hi Gary,
Thanks for sharing your review. Great move on going solar. We're glad we could assist you to review your electricity options.