Electricity Monster

Electricity Monster

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Monster Group

3.6

Alexander Bull. A salesman a mother would be proud of.

Alexander provided above and beyond assistance to me, helping me to understand my energy bills from previous electricity provider, that were completely non-understandable. With a kindly and helpful manner, he helped me to work out which was the best plan for me, which has saved me a lot of money from my previous plan.

Anton C.
Anton C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to Install, very difficult to Disconnect

Myia T.
Myia T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

If you want honest and old fashioned customer service and feel valued deal with this company.Aidan and Elijah are the guys you need to speak to. Ty for your help

Chris kunze
Chris kunze Nicholls 2913, ACT

Alexander Bull, salesman of the year!

Had a really positive time on the phone helped effortlessly with my questions, was straight forward direct and to the point. New internet and cheaper energy bills! Would definitely recommend!

Trevor Dsouza
Trevor Dsouza

Excellent Service by Alexander Bull

Alex took the time to listen to me and has offered me the best solution and service he is very efficient and went over and beyond to help me I will be getting him to call me when I will be building my new home.

Ellie W.
Ellie W.Murray Region, NSW

Was put through to these guys when calling origin but glad they did!

Stef F
Stef FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading AD Campaign: Cannot connect same day!!!

I feel bad for the night guy who just been dealing with me for the last 4hours. Started dealing with them at 10am. With the promise of our electricity turned on in a couple of hours. *NOTHING* Called them back and said it will be switched on today before midnight. *NOTHING* Poor night guy had to deal with me, sorry. But your marketing strategy of *CONNECT ASAP* is such a lie.

Ujaz99
Ujaz99Sydney, NSW

Extremely helpful

The man went out of his way to help me & make sure that thing's got sorted out. Would recommend without reservation. He not only helped with changing companies but assisted with a billing issue with my previous provider

Sahila K.
Sahila K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False claim to connect electricity on same day

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Information exceeded expectations

I rang just to quiery my current energy providers rate. Finished up with a new provider saving me 50%+ per month. No pressure, clear, concise information. Very patient & friendly staff happy to explain things until I understood everything to make an informed decision. Should of called sooner to save myself money & benefit from their knowledge

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Alex from Electricity Monster, 10/10 highly recommended!

Alex helped me hook up my electricity and internet to my new apartment, he organised it straight away and got me a great price with no hassle, such a legend. Great customer service, highly recommended!

Electricity Monster Monster GroupSend a private message

Thank you Peter for placing this wonderful feedback for Alex, Alex is very passionate for delivering a high standard of customer care! Your feedback relates to us that Alex is a consistent professional, so we really are thankful for this review!

Piece of cake

Alex from Electricity Monster made the process of changing electricity plans for three different residents very easy and uncomplicated. He was clear and concise, friendly and personable, all info was thorough with plenty of opportunities to ask questions. Its important to clarify your address clearly and ensure you're both discussing the same smart meter- quote meter number. I'd recommend Electricity Monster to friends/family.

Suddha V.
Suddha V.Sydney, NSW

The Customer Service and the recommendation were outstanding.

I had casually called electricity monster over the phone last week, to gain more information about transferring the electricity connection from my old house to the new house. Alex from Monster had spoken to me and he had supported and recommended the ways to do it, the disconnection of the electricity in the old place, the connection of electricity in the new place all happened effortlessly. I had also inquired about the Internet and mid this week, my internet connection with Dodo is implemented at my new place and got a better package in comparison to what I was paying with Telstra. Great work Alex and Thanks to Electricity Monster.

A E H
A E HSydney, NSW

Got the wrong address

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY . Moved to a new place and arrange electricity with Electricity Monster . On the day there was no power at all because they arranged power to a wrong address . Contact them and was told by one of the Supervisors that they could not help me - virtually told that I would be without power , even though it was their mistake . Very unprofessional eventually got power by dealing directly to Origin - they went out of their way to have me connected to electricity on the day . Electricity Monster was a waste of time - very unprofessional and not willing to help at all ( but happy to take their commission )

mllllllll

sign up energy Australia deal that I have to cancel immediately

mllllllll

worst customer experience I ever had in my lifetime! your company live up to the name ‘electricity monster’!