Biocat Tofu Litter

• Odour Absoprtion
Millypilly

MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent cat litter

This is by far the best cat litter I have ever used. Please if you have tried other tofu litters and they have been really smelly give this one, green tea, a go. My cat had severe allergies and I’ve been trialing different litters otherwise I would never have thought to use tofu. It has excellent clumping, no dust, very little to no tracking, easy to pick out the clump and absolutely no smell at all. I just wish I’d found it earlier. The only thing letting this company down is the appalling courier service. My latest delivery has been in a Melb warehouse for over a week, hence 4 stars. If it wasn’t such an amazing product I’d go elsewhere next time.

Purchased in September 2020 for $80.00.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

I love this litter

The litter clumps beautifully, is easy to scoop, doesn’t smell once you’ve removed the soiled bits and lasts much longer than others.
I highly recommend it and wouldn’t use any other!

Purchased in July 2020.

Squishies Animal Rescue

Squishies Animal RescueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product!

Best litter we've ever used! We have been using Biocat litter for some time now, for our rescue cats and we absolutely love it. Great for multi cat homes and great for the environment!

Purchased in September 2019.

Pet Litters

Find out how Biocat Tofu Litter compares to other Pet Litters

Perfect litter

Oh my gosh I love your litter! Is so neat and tidy! Simple scoop and it looks fresh all the time. Cats were happy with it straight away. Didn’t need to transition with mixed litter at all.

Purchased in August 2019.

Highly recommended

This litter is perfect! It really reduces odour, it doesn't get tracked around and the way it clumps means it lasts a long time. I really like that it is an environmentally friendly choice.

Purchased in November 2018 at Biocat.

Gretz

GretzMelbourne

Won’t be switching

It’s OK. Tracking not as bad as I expected ( as it is very light) . IT DOESNT Mask the ammonia smell at all. And I am not sure how cost effective it is. It is easy clean up as long as you aren’t trying to deal with a fresh pee

Jennifer

JenniferGeelong

Finally found the perfect litter!

This litter ticks so many boxes, it is as close to perfect as any will likely every be.
It doesn't track like the sandy clumping litters. But, unlike the usual pellet litters it clumps so it is so easy to clean, you just scoop out the lump as though it is a clumping litter. The poop gets chucked out, and the lumps from wee can just be composted. It's lasting as long, actually longer, than the expensive clumping litter I have been using for years. I cannot fault it. Have tried the Natural and Green Tea varieties (peach was out of stock). Only times it smells is if you have a little darling like mine who likes to not bury it. I'm converted.

Annie

AnnieSydney

Best litter I've ever used

I love this litter - not only for it's fabulous enviro credentials - but my four cats have all responded really well. Its super easy to clean (I am ashamed to say, I was a crystal user before) This is so much easier, cleaner and remarkably, one of my cats that crapped in our bath (every night without fail) now only uses the litter box. Our bath is crap-free! So Happy Bums, Happy Mum! Thank you Biocat

Matilda

MatildaAU

Excellent and honest customer service that is absolutely refreshing and appreciated!

Pet Litters

Find out how Biocat Tofu Litter compares to other Pet Litters

Best cat litter

This cat litter is absolutely amazing, I got my first bag 1 week ago and I still have not had to change the litter box. I have two cats and there has been no mess. It’s so easy to pick out the cats dirty business and the tray doesn’t smell what so ever. I’m very impressed with the bio cat litter and will continue to use this brand. Anyone who has cats should definitely try it. It’s made my busy lifestyle so much easier.

Best Clumping Litter

This would have to be the best clumping litter I've used. It doesn't smell and I've only had to change my tray once every 3 weeks. I bought the natural but will be trying Green Tea flavour next. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to save time changing trays all the time. I have 2 cats and 2 trays and this has seriously saved me 20 mins a day cleaning up mess. Very happy customer!