16VitaPet Purrfit Cat Litter

• Large Amount

Chloe R
Chloe R
  Crystal

Amazing litter and lasts longer than any other. Wouldn’t swap to any other litter Show details ·  1
Paws awhile
Paws awhileAU8 posts
  Verified Tofu Natural
Mollie
Mollie6 posts
  Clumping

Best kitty litter we have ever used

We have owned cats for over 50 years and this is by far, the best kitty litter we have ever used. Nice and fine so it doesn't hurt our cats paws. Clumps beautifully so easy to remove. A 7kg bag lasts our 2 cats about 6 weeks so its economical too. We put a bathmat in front of their kitter tray which prevents tracking through the house. Absorbs odors too. Show details ·  1
NIT
NITActon 2601, ACT13 posts
  Tofu Natural

Fantastic - hard to get so having to change

This kitty litter is great - affordable, minimal smell, clumps well. So hard to get in Canberra now that I have to drive to woolworths in other suburbs. Supplier says plenty in stock and to contact my local Woolworths- impossible, they obviously don’t deal with them.
So unfortunately will have to change as I cannot keep wasting money and upsetting cat with experimental substitutes when this is not available. Show details ·  1
crazycatlady
crazycatlady
  Clumping

Keeps smell to a minimum

I have tried a lot of different litters and keep coming back to this one. Really keeps the smell down compared to others. I love how easy it is to scoop the clumps out, reduces wastage of unused litter a lot. Show details ·  1
Renee
ReneeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Pretty good actually

For the price and the fact it's biodegradable it's actually pretty good. It clumps well, and does what it's suppose too. Only flaw would be that it doesn't absorb it fast enough. But that's a personal opinion. Show details ·  1
Tatiana L
Tatiana LAU5 posts

Love this cat litter

I like this cat litter my cat has used this same litter since we adopted him from the SPCA nearly two years ago. it's easy to use only complaint it does not absorb the smell like its advertising claims Show details ·  4
Kylie J.
Kylie J.

The best

It's so easy to clean the poos an wees up as it clumps up and stays in the scoop an the clean litter stays behind in the tray. Have tried others but this 1 is by far the best product for me an Ragnar Show details ·  1
Sleepyhead
SleepyheadRowville9 posts

Horrible

Purchased this as the litter I usually buy was unavailable. Unfortunately it's a big disappointment. Every time my cat uses his toilet he comes out with damp litter stuck on his feet therefore treading it through the house. I've never had that issue with any clumping litter before. Never again! Show details
VitaPet

Works really well for what I need, cat seems to like it Show details ·  1
Jill M.
Jill M.

Tofu Natural Cat Litter

I have bought this litter since my kittens were 8 weeks old. They are now 5 months old and not once had an accident outside the litter tray.
The litter tends to get scattered outside of the tray only from their obsession in burying their business and tend to dig to africa to do this, but it's not soiled litter. I place a rubber mat under the tray to catch yhe bits that are sprayed outside the tray.
No dust and clumps very well, and so easy to scoop out and flush.
Odours of the poops are there when they are fresh but not for long. No urine odors though.
I'm thrilled with this litter and would highly recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Wiki A.
Wiki A.
  Fair Incentive Clay

Only cat litter that doesn't end up scattered all over the house

An affordable option that does the job perfectly and doesn't make a mess all over the house. Was concerned that being clay lots of dust would be produced but that is truly not the case.
I do change it quite regularly because it does start to smell quite quickly, but because it's so easy to change and it's so affordable I don't mind changing it more regularly than the recommended time Show details ·  1
Tarnz
Tarnz

This is the best Product

Love to use it but could cost less money. 100% worked in my house lest mess absorbs odours and easy to set up Show details ·  1
Emily
Emily

Puurrfect!

Only cat litter my cat seems to use!
Perfect for a fussy cat! Show details ·  1
Cheyhg
Cheyhg
  Crystal

Very helpful to monitor if your cat has been using the litter box and also to monitor any health issues, since it’s a clear crystal any other colour shows up very easily Show details ·  1