9Trouble & Trix Cat Litter

4.5

Sindy
SindyPerth, WA2 posts
  Clumping Cat Litter Lavender Scent

Was good, now it's terrible!!

Until recently it was great, now it tracks all over the house and stinks badly within two days :( so sad as I've used it for many years, but will be swapping now. Show details
Holly
Holly
  Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

Exactly as described, highly recommend

Exactly as described, highly recommend - doesn't get stuck to our cats feet or produce dust like other crystal-based products we've tried in the past. The clumping makes it really easy to dispose of and maintain. Love that it's 100% natural and biodegradable. Show reply
Mark_Hayes
Mark_Hayes2 posts
Golden Oldie
Golden OldieSydney, NSW17 posts

What happened?

I used this for my two indoor cats for years. They made a few changes to it…which they denied until I sent photos. Now recently, another change and it’s terrible. Grey concrete which sticks to my cats and the litter trays, and it’s also very expensive so I won’t use it any more. There are plenty of alternatives out there with better odour control, safer for the cats and far more cost effective. Show details
Rae S.
Rae S.3 posts

This marketing is true!

Love that I have found this litter!!! So easy and my cat really likes. Show details ·  1
Chris Bou
Chris Bou

Best cat litter!!

Have tried so many different types and this one is the best, no odour, clumps and no fragrance for my kitties delicate noses. I highly recommend Show details ·  1
Fitzke
FitzkeIllawarra, NSW

Excellent litter

This litter is amazing it has great odour control and doesn't stick to the cats paws. Very reasonable price too. Show details ·  1
Rebecca Kirkpatrick
Rebecca KirkpatrickMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect so happy I found it ❤️

This is Fantastic litter. I won't buy any other again, it clumps nicely with wee and poo so it's easy to scoop and is natural. It smells good and neutralises odours. 1 bag has lasted over a month with my 1 cat ❤️ Show details ·  1
Jess H
Jess H9 posts
Jon
JonThe Mallee, VIC50 posts
  Verified Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

Best so far

Have really enjoyed using this product for our cats, really help control the odor, pallets are so much smaller so easier to clean and going through the litter as quick. Sadly our Mildura petbarn has stopped stocking it so will have to try find something similar Show details ·  1
JazzyB
JazzyBPerth, WA8 posts
  Clumping Cat Litter Lavender Scent

Works well - go through it fast though!

I like the smell and it does help keep the odour under control. I don't understand the company tagline that it last 14 weeks though - I have 2 cats and I barely get through about 3 weeks for 1 bag. Every time you scoop there is a lot of the litter attached to the cat pee/poop - thats how it stops the odour - so you constantly need to top up or the litter gets too low. If it gets too low it turns to mud on the bottom of the tray when urinated on and sticks to the tray and your scoop. You have to keep at least 4 cm of litter depth at all times. Its very expensive when you're buying a couple of bags a month! Show details ·  1
Skye
Skye2 posts
  Crystal Cat Litter Anti-Bacterial

Works great

My sons new little kittens favourite. Will be continuing to purchase
Janelle
Janelle3 posts
  Crystal Cat Litter Lavender Scented

Lasts well

Lasts well and definitely helps reduce odours near the litter tray. Show reply
GiGi
GiGiSydney, NSW
  Crystal Cat Litter Anti-Bacterial

Works well

Works well and helps to keep the smell at
bay! Easy to clean as well, she does traipse it through the house though so that’s a bit annoying Show details
Intan F
Intan F

No litter trail

It leaves no litter trail n clumps liquid well. It dissolves easily in water so flushing it down the toilet is an option though I prefer to throw clumped urine into bin. It is not dusty except when litter is at its last bit it does have a powdery remnants which I don’t use anyway. It doesn’t really absorb adore it does leave a “controlled” n tolerable Adour. My advice is to always scoop away after cat’s each use. I do anyway. Show details