Purina Tidy Cats
Listing monitored by Purina

Alan inner west
Alan inner westSydney, NSW

Found this due to reviews. Best in Oz

The container makes it much easier, hassle free to pour, and safer to store. Best rated and best clumping stuff in Australia . I haven't done a scientific comparison between the 24/7 one and the other but it's so good I trust the packet. Very good clumping. Fast. Best odour control. Perfume a lot less annoying than other brands. And you can extend the life of it by adding the deodorising power. Only drawback is price.

Purchased in at Coles.

mrsscollins
mrsscollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it for our litter Robot !!!

I have tried So many different litters now for our new litter robot, it’s done my head and wallet in !
Love the tidy cats instant clumping litter ! Minor drawback is it has stuck to her paws at times as she is a water loving cat and plays in my bath, so when she toilets afterwards, some has stuck ! But the steps and mat outside the litter Robot have helped . The scent of the litter is so much better, as it is also in my en suite so it was noticeable with other litters. best prices I found were on catch and Amazon , always worth a search though ?

Purchased in at Catch for $18.99.

Billy C.
Billy C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute crap

It's just like dirt and the cats leave it all over the floor and a lot of it sticks to the bottom of the litter tray like just dry mud.

Purchased at Woolworths for $24.

I LOVE THIS LITTER! Just wish it was less expensive :(

I saw the reviews on this a while ago and will buy it whenever I can afford it. I have 2 cats, ragdolls.. so relatively big breeds, who need relatively big litter boxes, to fill their litter boxes it costs me 3 x 6kg cartons to just fill my cat's litter up for a week or 2. that's $72 to fill my cat's litter boxes!! :( It devastates me as I love this litter so much. I wish you guys could release a bigger value size perhaps or have it on sale more often so I can stock up. This litter is small enough it doesn't get tracked everywhere, the odor control is AMAZING and the cats love it. PLEASE SPONSOR ME PURINA.

Purchased for $24.

KRISSY
KRISSY

not good anymore

Before covid this kitty litter was the best, now it has come back into stock I have bought a few times and it is not the same, doesn't clump well anymore and the odour is there where is wasn't before, not happy there has obviously been a formula change and price increase.

Purchased at Coles for $24.

• Odour Absoprtion
  • Clumping Ability
Isabelle
Isabelle

$20 for cat litter and my apartment reeks of urine.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $19.99.

Ruben69
Ruben69Far North Queensland, QLD

Horrible

I exchange crystals with this and it was the worst mistake ever.
This sand made the floor a mess, it’s not less resistant or clean than crystal and does not last!
As soon as run out I’ll go soon back to my crystals which smell better and are cleaner!

Purchased in for $20.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Robyn L.
Robyn L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I used to LOVE this litter!

Absorbs odor, spread a bit. Lately clumps disintegrate into tiny clumps when you scoop them out. Customer Service have been great, but I've decided to try another litter. It was just too hard to keep it clean. Apparently there have been no changes to the formula, so I'm at a loss as to why this has happened.

Purchased in at Coles for $20.

ezy51
ezy51Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well but stinks

Tried this as the unscented has been discontinued (in Aus) as advised by Purina. The fragrance over powers the cat litter smell but is just as offensive to our household. Not recommended will have to find another brand now.

Purchased in for $20.

Mauster48
Mauster48

Lasts a long time and controls smells

I've tried many brands of cat litter thinking they were all the same and wondered why Tidy Cats is more expensive. I found out that this brand pours well, doesn't produce much dust and clumps well, but not overly much to the point it gets stuck to the bottom of the tray and has to be thrown out (which other brands do). This means that a standard 6.35kg container will last up to 2 months when you only scoop out the waste. It does not have a strong fragrance which is good for my cat.

Purchased in at Big W Retail Stores for $20.

MaryAnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good if the smell doesn't annoy you

Clumps very well and good good odour control. love the fact it comes in big plastic containers which are convenient for storage and topping up. but tracks even with a litter mat so have to sweep up. I couldn't however bear the smell of the Instant Action version (blue label) and swapped to the unscented one which has been much better. Reliable and convenient and good value if you can can find on sale. But the tracking and dust has led me to try a tofu litter (PetKit activated carbon) which has almost zero tracking. clumps really well but much dearer as need almost 2 x 6L bags to fill tray. this is shrink wrapped for freshness, so decanted left over into Tidy Cats plastic container for top up. however am going to experiment with using less.

Purchased in at budgetpet for $14.

PetCare Advice Team A.PurinaSend a private message

Hi Mary Anne, thank you for your feedback, if you have questions about TIDY CATS please don't hesitate to reach out to us here: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us

subaru
subaru

Purina Tidy Cats kitty litter

Had a nice fragrance, however, I have a burmese and devon rex and this kitty litter left such a mess in my bathroom, as it spread everyone and when you stepped on it, it crushed.

• Incentivised Review No

Viv
VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the product, shop around for good prices

Purchased in at The Reject Shop for $9.

PetCare Advice Team A.PurinaSend a private message

Hi Viv, thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are enjoying this litter and will pass on your comments to the team.

Amy
Amy

I love it but it’s quite expensive for a multi cat household!

It is the most effective litter on the market. I have tried at least 20 different types of litter in the last year and I always come back to this one! Unfortunately I can only afford it when it’s either $16 on sale at Woolworths or the box is on sale at big w. With 4 cats and 2 being pregnant I go through a ridiculous amount. Just wish it was more affordable.

Purchased at Woolworths for $16.

PetCare Advice Team A.PurinaSend a private message

Hi Amy, thank you very much for your feedback, we will be sure to pass your comments on to the team.

Lainie
LainieSydney, NSW

Best litter EVER!!!

I have 2 indoor male cats and one container of this clumping litter lasts about a week and a half. It's so easy to clean the litter tray because the clumps are easy to scoop up and dispose of. There is no lingering urine or poo smell either and no dust when it's poured into the litter tray. My favourite is the High Performance. Unfortunately, I haven't found any in the shops or online for a couple of months. I hope it stock comes back soon.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $20.