• Odour Absoprtion
  • Clumping Ability
subaru

subaru

Purina Tidy Cats kitty litter

Had a nice fragrance, however, I have a burmese and devon rex and this kitty litter left such a mess in my bathroom, as it spread everyone and when you stepped on it, it crushed.

Viv

VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the product, shop around for good prices

Purchased in December 2020 at The Reject Shop for $9.00.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Viv, thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are enjoying this litter and will pass on your comments to the team.

Amy

Amy

I love it but it’s quite expensive for a multi cat household!

It is the most effective litter on the market. I have tried at least 20 different types of litter in the last year and I always come back to this one! Unfortunately I can only afford it when it’s either $16 on sale at Woolworths or the box is on sale at big w. With 4 cats and 2 being pregnant I go through a ridiculous amount. Just wish it was more affordable.

Purchased at Woolworths for $16.00.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Amy, thank you very much for your feedback, we will be sure to pass your comments on to the team.

Lainie

LainieSydney, NSW

Best litter EVER!!!

I have 2 indoor male cats and one container of this clumping litter lasts about a week and a half. It's so easy to clean the litter tray because the clumps are easy to scoop up and dispose of. There is no lingering urine or poo smell either and no dust when it's poured into the litter tray. My favourite is the High Performance. Unfortunately, I haven't found any in the shops or online for a couple of months. I hope it stock comes back soon.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Retil

RetilPerth, WA

Like concrete on our cat’s feet

I tried this because of the clumping, we usually use crystals. My poor cat got it stuck all over her feet, tracked it along with poo all over the house. It was almost impossible to remove from her feet. I had to soak them in warm water . The worst litter I have ever used!! Hard to remove from the litter box, our cat’s feet, and our house as it’s like concrete.

Purchased in July 2020 at IGA for $20.00.

Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent clumping litter

I used to use a different brand which went downhill. I’m so glad I found the Purina in my local supermarket as an alternative. It clumps really well making the litter box easy to clean. No odour either.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $19.00.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Glen, thank you for sharing your feedback, we love to hear a success story!

Jeff H.

Jeff H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best clumping litter we have tried.

We have two cats that won't use any other litter now. We love that it clumps urine and is easy to top up. There is an initial poo odour, but Tidy Cats quickly overcomes the smell so we don't come home to a stinky house. I used to keep an eye on pricing and purchase whenever the price was $16. I now buy from Amazon subscription for $14.36 delivered free. If only Purina would make the bulk pails, boxes or bags that you can buy overseas here in Australia to reduce cost and plastic waste.

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon for $14.36.

Love it

My mum decided to change to this litter and it works so well. No longer an issue with sharing the bathroom with the cat and it’s litter tray. Easy to clean.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

We're so glad you and your mum love TIDY CATS, thanks for sharing your feedback.

Keeffe

KeeffePerth, WA

Best cat litter!

No smell - no problems!
This cat litter is great! When my cats burry their poos properly you wouldn’t even know they are there! The added bonus of having a easy to pour box.... I wish it could be refilled

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Kate G.Purina

Thank you Keeffe for the feedback and the suggestion of refills. We are glad you enjoy TIDY CATS.

Jo Jo

Jo JoCentral Queensland, QLD

Best cat litter ever!!!!

I love this cat litter. The clumping feature is amazing. Easy clean up. Litter lasts for ages. Plus my cat no longer pees on bed as she loves the litter.

Purchased in February 2020 at IGA - Dysart for $24.52.

PetCare A.Purina

We love that you love TIDY CATS. Thank you for the great feedback Jo Jo.

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best I’ve used

Always smells clean and fresh, I don’t need to keep buying cat litter because it goes far and lasts longer. I’ve read reviews and complaints of cats walking litter through the house but this doesn’t happen with my cat at all. My cat has irritable bowel syndrome and is very very very smelly. Since I’ve used this product, I have barely noticed any smells at all. I’ve used heaps of cat litters and this is by far the best. Seems expensive but lasts so long with top-ups that the value for money is actually great.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Ujkl

Ujkl

Best litter

I’ve pretty much tried every cat litter and this is by far the best in terms of odour control and not spreading around the home. I just wish it came in a more environmentally friendly package and didn’t take up as much room in the bin. It is expensive at $20 and usually lasts 2 weeks.

Purchased for $20.00.

Liss

LissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

This is the best litter l have ever used! I have a shocking gag reflux but not with this litter! It is easy to clean, goes a long way for the size and best of all does not smell! I stock up when it is on special at $16 at Woolies or Coles which is often!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Ccclaire

Ccclaire

Very expensive, poor performance

I thought this would be something special as it's so expensive, but it was so much worse than the supermarket's own brand. The cats tramped it all over the house. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Katherine D.

Katherine D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good litter, easy cleanup

My favourite litter at the moment, lasts me 4 weeks. Easy to filter out the clumps. Only bad things are is does get stuck on my feet when I walk around the house, constantly have to sweep it up, and it can stick to my cats bum making her drag her bum on the floor to get it off.

Purchased in August 2019 at Best Friends for $20.00.

pah

pahHunter Region, NSW

The best cat litter I've ever used!

This litter clumps perfectly without crumbling and sticking to the bottom of the tray. Its easy to clean up, and dispose of and my "fussy"cat doesn't spread a trail of it through the house which is a real plus. It absorbs 90% of the odors and we tend to go through less of it. The only down side is it's a little pricey unless it's on sale. Otherwise, it's fantastic.

Purchased at Woolworths.

pweda.jensen86

pweda.jensen86Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing and it Works!!

This is the best cat litter I have used ever. Used a few different brands and it does cost a little bit than the other brands but it's worth it. We have to cats and it last for about a month with just a light top up here and there. Can't smell anything for a very long time. It actually works. Worth the money. Saw some on special and got 3 of them. Strongly recommend to all pet lovers out there!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Get it rightWestern Australia

not sure does anyone know if it causes constipation?

Purchased in December 2018.

Lins

LinsSydney, NSW

love it!

Absolutely love it - it clumps so well and so easy to remove, but the packaging is such a waste and expensive - come on Purina, you can do better for the environment.

Purchased in January 2019 at IGA for $19.00.

Joode

JoodeMid North Coast, NSW

Great product but needs to have refill option

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.