Ccclaire

Ccclaire

Very expensive, poor performance

I thought this would be something special as it's so expensive, but it was so much worse than the supermarket's own brand. The cats tramped it all over the house. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Katherine D.

Katherine D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good litter, easy cleanup

My favourite litter at the moment, lasts me 4 weeks. Easy to filter out the clumps. Only bad things are is does get stuck on my feet when I walk around the house, constantly have to sweep it up, and it can stick to my cats bum making her drag her bum on the floor to get it off.

Purchased in August 2019 at Best Friends for $20.00.

pah

pahHunter Region, NSW

The best cat litter I've ever used!

This litter clumps perfectly without crumbling and sticking to the bottom of the tray. Its easy to clean up, and dispose of and my "fussy"cat doesn't spread a trail of it through the house which is a real plus. It absorbs 90% of the odors and we tend to go through less of it. The only down side is it's a little pricey unless it's on sale. Otherwise, it's fantastic.

Purchased at Woolworths.

pweda.jensen86

pweda.jensen86Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing and it Works!!

This is the best cat litter I have used ever. Used a few different brands and it does cost a little bit than the other brands but it's worth it. We have to cats and it last for about a month with just a light top up here and there. Can't smell anything for a very long time. It actually works. Worth the money. Saw some on special and got 3 of them. Strongly recommend to all pet lovers out there!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Get it rightWestern Australia

not sure does anyone know if it causes constipation?

Purchased in December 2018.

Lins

LinsSydney, NSW

love it!

Absolutely love it - it clumps so well and so easy to remove, but the packaging is such a waste and expensive - come on Purina, you can do better for the environment.

Purchased in January 2019 at IGA for $19.00.

Joode

JoodeMid North Coast, NSW

Great product but needs to have refill option

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Clumping Ability

Horrible smelling litter that does not last

This litter has an unpleasant overly sweet smell, that mixed with the cat's droppings is quite sickly. I have three cats, so I need a litter that will stand the extra usage, while I am after a good litter. After removing the soiled/clumps this litter lasted less than three days. I did find the litter had low dust and tracking.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Amazing Amazing Amazing

The best litter I have tried!!! A very long lasting and very low maintenance litter- I am so impressed, Purina! Keep it up!

jan

janIllawarra, NSW

Brilliant odour control for litter trays

Have been using this since I acquired my 4 kittens almost 12 months ago. I just sprinkle a little (maybe 1 tablespoon) over the top of the litter in the trays each time after I clean out the waste (I use 60 litre containers with about 4-5 inches of litter) to contain the mess from their scratching in the litter. The smell is very pleasant and not overpowering. One container lasts several weeks. My cats then think they have new litter. Don't have to replace the entire litter as often - just top it up every 3 or 4 days.

Ariel

ArielMackay

Great Value for Money

Very Easy and Quick Clean up just love it. And my fur babies would agree. I have a busy lifestyle so anything quick clean up is recommended in my household.

Saxons

SaxonsAustralia

Brilliant. No more litter problems!

Belinda

BelindaBallarat

Fantastic litter but price :(

jputting

jputtingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Odour Control, But Tracks Easily

Purchased in July 2018 for $15.00.

JoJo

JoJo

By far the best

This is hands down the best I’ve ever used
Completely clumps and never any odour. I always used the homebrand clumping at about $3 a bag and if I had not received a sample of this product I probably would never fork out the $20 it costs!
But it is worth every cent! With 3 cats and a few trays I was going through around 4 bags every week. The tidy cats bottle far outlasts.
Yes it’s a pain when it’s on the floor and feels like sand under your feet but this happens with every cat litter

Lisa J

Lisa JVictoria

Finally a litter that clumps

Finally a litter that will actually clumps!!! Negates some of the smell too. Expensive but worth it. Less mess when they get out of the litter box too.

MJL

MJLMelbourne

Tried them all...This is hands down the best litter on the market!

I have literally tried every litter on the market! I thought I was happy with my clay clumping litter until the last bag I purchased just didn’t clump well. So I found Tidy Cats on special and decided to give it a go! Wow!!! You would not know there is a cat in the house. Clumps really well, no falling apart like my last litter. Thank you Purina

thisistori

thisistoriFayettteville

Works great!!!

This product works instantly once the cat, or shall I say if your cat covers the litter. The crystals in it give it a pleasant scent & worked well in my apartment in a small space.

CatMum

CatMumSydney, NSW

only proudct ever seen that truly eliminiates odour

My indoor cat produces nuclear weapon grade pungent poops. I have used every litter products in the market. This is the only product that works. Shame the size is so small. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Ajkaiser

AjkaiserDuffield

Terrible

I will not buy any more of this cat litter. Any of the kinds offered. Reason is because I don't like how it gets tracked all over the house. Always having to vacuum and sweep very frustrating.