Listing monitored by Purina

• Odour Absoprtion
  • Clumping Ability

MaryAnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good if the smell doesn't annoy you

Clumps very well and good good odour control. love the fact it comes in big plastic containers which are convenient for storage and topping up. but tracks even with a litter mat so have to sweep up. I couldn't however bear the smell of the Instant Action version (blue label) and swapped to the unscented one which has been much better. Reliable and convenient and good value if you can can find on sale. But the tracking and dust has led me to try a tofu litter (PetKit activated carbon) which has almost zero tracking. clumps really well but much dearer as need almost 2 x 6L bags to fill tray. this is shrink wrapped for freshness, so decanted left over into Tidy Cats plastic container for top up. however am going to experiment with using less.

Purchased in December 2020 at budgetpet for $14.00.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Mary Anne, thank you for your feedback, if you have questions about TIDY CATS please don't hesitate to reach out to us here: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us

subaru
subaru

Purina Tidy Cats kitty litter

Had a nice fragrance, however, I have a burmese and devon rex and this kitty litter left such a mess in my bathroom, as it spread everyone and when you stepped on it, it crushed.

Viv
VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the product, shop around for good prices

Purchased in December 2020 at The Reject Shop for $9.00.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Viv, thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are enjoying this litter and will pass on your comments to the team.

Amy
Amy

I love it but it’s quite expensive for a multi cat household!

It is the most effective litter on the market. I have tried at least 20 different types of litter in the last year and I always come back to this one! Unfortunately I can only afford it when it’s either $16 on sale at Woolworths or the box is on sale at big w. With 4 cats and 2 being pregnant I go through a ridiculous amount. Just wish it was more affordable.

Purchased at Woolworths for $16.00.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Amy, thank you very much for your feedback, we will be sure to pass your comments on to the team.

Lainie
LainieSydney, NSW

Best litter EVER!!!

I have 2 indoor male cats and one container of this clumping litter lasts about a week and a half. It's so easy to clean the litter tray because the clumps are easy to scoop up and dispose of. There is no lingering urine or poo smell either and no dust when it's poured into the litter tray. My favourite is the High Performance. Unfortunately, I haven't found any in the shops or online for a couple of months. I hope it stock comes back soon.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Retil
RetilPerth, WA

Like concrete on our cat’s feet

I tried this because of the clumping, we usually use crystals. My poor cat got it stuck all over her feet, tracked it along with poo all over the house. It was almost impossible to remove from her feet. I had to soak them in warm water . The worst litter I have ever used!! Hard to remove from the litter box, our cat’s feet, and our house as it’s like concrete.

Purchased in July 2020 at IGA for $20.00.

Glen
GlenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent clumping litter

I used to use a different brand which went downhill. I’m so glad I found the Purina in my local supermarket as an alternative. It clumps really well making the litter box easy to clean. No odour either.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $19.00.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Glen, thank you for sharing your feedback, we love to hear a success story!

Jeff H.
Jeff H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best clumping litter we have tried.

We have two cats that won't use any other litter now. We love that it clumps urine and is easy to top up. There is an initial poo odour, but Tidy Cats quickly overcomes the smell so we don't come home to a stinky house. I used to keep an eye on pricing and purchase whenever the price was $16. I now buy from Amazon subscription for $14.36 delivered free. If only Purina would make the bulk pails, boxes or bags that you can buy overseas here in Australia to reduce cost and plastic waste.

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon for $14.36.

Love it

My mum decided to change to this litter and it works so well. No longer an issue with sharing the bathroom with the cat and it’s litter tray. Easy to clean.

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

We're so glad you and your mum love TIDY CATS, thanks for sharing your feedback.

Keeffe
KeeffePerth, WA

Best cat litter!

No smell - no problems!
This cat litter is great! When my cats burry their poos properly you wouldn’t even know they are there! The added bonus of having a easy to pour box.... I wish it could be refilled

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Kate G.Purina

Thank you Keeffe for the feedback and the suggestion of refills. We are glad you enjoy TIDY CATS.

Jo Jo
Jo JoCentral Queensland, QLD

Best cat litter ever!!!!

I love this cat litter. The clumping feature is amazing. Easy clean up. Litter lasts for ages. Plus my cat no longer pees on bed as she loves the litter.

Purchased in February 2020 at IGA - Dysart for $24.52.

PetCare A.Purina

We love that you love TIDY CATS. Thank you for the great feedback Jo Jo.

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best I’ve used

Always smells clean and fresh, I don’t need to keep buying cat litter because it goes far and lasts longer. I’ve read reviews and complaints of cats walking litter through the house but this doesn’t happen with my cat at all. My cat has irritable bowel syndrome and is very very very smelly. Since I’ve used this product, I have barely noticed any smells at all. I’ve used heaps of cat litters and this is by far the best. Seems expensive but lasts so long with top-ups that the value for money is actually great.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Ujkl
Ujkl

Best litter

I’ve pretty much tried every cat litter and this is by far the best in terms of odour control and not spreading around the home. I just wish it came in a more environmentally friendly package and didn’t take up as much room in the bin. It is expensive at $20 and usually lasts 2 weeks.

Purchased for $20.00.

Liss
LissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

This is the best litter l have ever used! I have a shocking gag reflux but not with this litter! It is easy to clean, goes a long way for the size and best of all does not smell! I stock up when it is on special at $16 at Woolies or Coles which is often!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Ccclaire
Ccclaire

Very expensive, poor performance

I thought this would be something special as it's so expensive, but it was so much worse than the supermarket's own brand. The cats tramped it all over the house. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Chrisasked
Tidy Cats Free and Clean Unscented

Why can’t I buy the Tidy Cats Free and Unscented litter anymore? Is it not made now?

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Chris, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are no longer making this product as sales were declining so we decided to discontinue this product within the range. We would like to assure you that the decision to no longer make a product is reached only with great reluctance and we regret any disappointment this product's absence has caused you.

TIDY CATS Instant Action and TIDY CATS 24/7 Performance are still available please see the link below:

Please feel free to reach out to us via our contact us page at https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us#.YOUCH0kzY2w if you have any further questions.

that’s so disappointing!

Chris

It is very disappointing as we switched from crystals which seemed to be the only type of litter we could use in our electric litter tray and after trying many other types of litter we finally found one that we and our precious cat were happy with.

Pat Z.
Pat Z.asked
Tidy Cats

Hi there I've got a strange question... I've had a friends toddler eat some of the tidy cat (must of missed some when I vaccuned) can't find any answers on the Web site of tub.. should we be worried???

PetCare Advice Team A.Purina

Hi Pat, thank you for your question, this product is not designed to be ingested, we recommend talking to your doctor regarding any concerns you may have, alternatively calling the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for support. You can also call us on 1800 738 238 if you have any further questions or concerns. - The Purina Pet Care Team.

Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.asked
Tidy Cats

Hi there

I know the 24/7 product is made from clay but with the scented chemicals I just want to check if it is Compostable. Thanks.
P.s otherwise it has revolutionised our kitty litter cleanup and we love the product.

Kate G.Purina

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your question. We do not recommend you compost TIDY CATS litter, once used it is best due to hygiene reasons to dispose of litter in your garbage bin. If you have any more questions, please reach out to the PetCare Advice Team on 1800-738-238.

Get an answer from our members and Purina representatives

Purina Tidy Cats