5Purina Tidy Cats

4.2

Russell B.
Russell B.6 posts
  Free and Clean Unscented Clumping Litter

Why have they discontinued this product

Why have they discontinued this product ... this was hands down the best and only clumping litter that actually worked properly. We have 3 cays, this was the ONLY litter that would keep the litter tray fresh and clean. Show details ·  1
phoenixd
phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA264 posts
  24/7 Performance Clumping

Sad that it’s always out of stock

Very sad that this is never in stock at Woolworths any more. Both our cats liked this litter and I also liked it as I can get it delivered with my regular groceries, it clumps well, locks odours and the bottle packaging was easy to handle for refills etc. It’s been such a long time since we were able to buy this, I don’t have a receipt to “verify” this review. Show details ·  1
Alan inner west
Alan inner westSydney, NSW34 posts
mrsscollins
mrsscollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts
  Instant Action Clumping

Love it for our litter Robot !!!

I have tried So many different litters now for our new litter robot, it’s done my head and wallet in !
Love the tidy cats instant clumping litter ! Minor drawback is it has stuck to her paws at times as she is a water loving cat and plays in my bath, so when she toilets afterwards, some has stuck ! But the steps and mat outside the litter Robot have helped . The scent of the litter is so much better, as it is also in my en suite so it was noticeable with other litters. best prices I found were on catch and Amazon , always worth a search though ? Show details ·  1
Billy C.
Billy C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Absolute crap

It's just like dirt and the cats leave it all over the floor and a lot of it sticks to the bottom of the litter tray like just dry mud. Show details
Molly R.2 posts

I LOVE THIS LITTER! Just wish it was less expensive :(

I saw the reviews on this a while ago and will buy it whenever I can afford it. I have 2 cats, ragdolls.. so relatively big breeds, who need relatively big litter boxes, to fill their litter boxes it costs me 3 x 6kg cartons to just fill my cat's litter up for a week or 2. that's $72 to fill my cat's litter boxes!! :( It devastates me as I love this litter so much. I wish you guys could release a bigger value size perhaps or have it on sale more often so I can stock up. This litter is small enough it doesn't get tracked everywhere, the odor control is AMAZING and the cats love it. PLEASE SPONSOR ME PURINA. Show details ·  1
KRISSY
KRISSY9 posts

not good anymore

Before covid this kitty litter was the best, now it has come back into stock I have bought a few times and it is not the same, doesn't clump well anymore and the odour is there where is wasn't before, not happy there has obviously been a formula change and price increase. Show details
Isabelle
Isabelle5 posts
Ruben69
Ruben69Far North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Horrible

I exchange crystals with this and it was the worst mistake ever.
This sand made the floor a mess, it’s not less resistant or clean than crystal and does not last!
As soon as run out I’ll go soon back to my crystals which smell better and are cleaner! Show details
Robyn L.
Robyn L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
  Verified Instant Action Clumping

I used to LOVE this litter!

Absorbs odor, spread a bit. Lately clumps disintegrate into tiny clumps when you scoop them out. Customer Service have been great, but I've decided to try another litter. It was just too hard to keep it clean. Apparently there have been no changes to the formula, so I'm at a loss as to why this has happened. Show details
ezy51
ezy51Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts

Works well but stinks

Tried this as the unscented has been discontinued (in Aus) as advised by Purina. The fragrance over powers the cat litter smell but is just as offensive to our household. Not recommended will have to find another brand now. Show details
Mauster48
Mauster4855 posts
  24/7 Performance Clumping

Lasts a long time and controls smells

I've tried many brands of cat litter thinking they were all the same and wondered why Tidy Cats is more expensive. I found out that this brand pours well, doesn't produce much dust and clumps well, but not overly much to the point it gets stuck to the bottom of the tray and has to be thrown out (which other brands do). This means that a standard 6.35kg container will last up to 2 months when you only scoop out the waste. It does not have a strong fragrance which is good for my cat. Show details ·  1
MaryAnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Instant Action Clumping

Very good if the smell doesn't annoy you

Clumps very well and good good odour control. love the fact it comes in big plastic containers which are convenient for storage and topping up. but tracks even with a litter mat so have to sweep up. I couldn't however bear the smell of the Instant Action version (blue label) and swapped to the unscented one which has been much better. Reliable and convenient and good value if you can can find on sale. But the tracking and dust has led me to try a tofu litter (PetKit activated carbon) which has almost zero tracking. clumps really well but much dearer as need almost 2 x 6L bags to fill tray. this is shrink wrapped for freshness, so decanted left over into Tidy Cats plastic container for top up. however am going to experiment with using less.  Show details ·  1
subaru
subaru3 posts

Purina Tidy Cats kitty litter

Had a nice fragrance, however, I have a burmese and devon rex and this kitty litter left such a mess in my bathroom, as it spread everyone and when you stepped on it, it crushed.
Viv
VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Mel J.
Mel J. · Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping

Hi internet,
I only use this product as I find it holds together better than other options (including Purina 24/7 version). I’ve been having difficulty getting it recently with Woolies and coles not seeming to stock it and now I can’t find it in spudshed or petsyock. Has it been discontinued? Even when I try to order it online the product option changes to the purine 24/7. If it’s not been discontinued does anyone know where I can buy it? Im in Perth WA.

P.S the only brand of cat treats my cat will eat recently was discontinued… not sure how to tell her if her kitty litters gone too :D

Rosemary T
Rosemary T · Tidy Cats

Does Coles at Mooloolaba have original crystal kitty litter and how much does it cost

Molly R.

Rosemary… I doubt Purina would know they don’t make crystal litter. Go to coles and have a look or go online to coles and search it up.

Chris · Tidy Cats Free and Clean Unscented Clumping Litter

Why can’t I buy the Tidy Cats Free and Unscented litter anymore? Is it not made now?

that’s so disappointing!

Chris

It is very disappointing as we switched from crystals which seemed to be the only type of litter we could use in our electric litter tray and after trying many other types of litter we finally found one that we and our precious cat were happy with.

Compare all Purina Tidy Cats listings