Bissell CrossWave Cordless 2588F

Bissell CrossWave Cordless 2588F

MPN: 2588F
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bissell

3.7
Darls55
Darls55Perth, WA

Love it

I love this so much, now I don’t mind washing my floors. It’s awesome at picking up dog fur and washing at the same time.
The water was filthy and I didn’t think my floors were that bad. I have bad health and it was so easy to use and my granddaughter was so impressed that I brought her one, she tells me that she loves it more than her thermomix.
So if you want to have clean floors that dry quickly and don’t have to vacuum as well I recommend that you get one. You won’t be sorry.

Purchased in June 2021 for $599.

CJ
CJSydney, NSW

Handy but time consuming

Purchased in August 2020 for $649.

Wenmil
Wenmil

Upgraded from the corded version, so disappointing.

Purchased at Bing Lee for $599.

Good product

I used my new Bissell Crosswave Cordless on my vinyl floors For the first time to day, my floors look great it was easy to us and easy to clean afterwards. I have only given four stars because of the very flimsy 3 in 1 Docking station, it is very cheaply made and I didn’t think it will last long, for the money I paid for the unit I feel Bissell could do a great deal better in the making of the dock.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bissell Outlet Store.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell CrossWave Cordless 2588F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Kate
Kate

Impressive!

Wow! I love this vacuum/mop. I have tiles with lots of area rugs, so great you can vacuum and wash the floors and rugs at the same time. Battery lasts a very long time, really impressive. It is a bit heavy, but so is carting buckets of water around. It cleans itself, although you do need five minutes to rinse out the filters afterwards, but no big deal at all. It even copes with a fair amount of dog hair without getting clogged, cleaned dog sick of the rug with no mark left. I have bought and been through at least 6 other cordless vacs including a very expensive dyson (which gave us electric shocks amongst other issues) so I was sceptical about this one, but it turned out to be a winner.

Purchased in May 2020 for $599.

Ash
Ash

Works great on tiles not on carpet like advertised

Purchased in June 2020 at Bissell Outlet Store for $699.

Michael_Jones

Does what is says on the box

Purchased in August 2019.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Kunal
KunalPerth, WA

Effortless mop

Really good technology. Cleanses my hard floors. Picks up dirt even when not vaccum
Excellent drying. Self cleans.

Anyone can use. Battery great.
Expensive liquids to clean which is down side to it

John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great floor cleaner, easy to use. Now stopped working after 6 weeks and Bissell replaced quickly

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $479.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Agc96
Agc96QLD, 4211

The easiest way to clean

The Bissell Crosswave Cordless is extremely easy to use and has been a lifesaver. We have two dogs and three parrots the combination together means mess. I don't use the Bissell formula it's way overpriced and you need so much. I buy the bosistos floor cleaner from Woolworths you only need a tiny bit about half a little finger nail from top of formula fill line. The bosistos bottle will last for ages and cleans so much better. The Bissell Crosswave Cordless is quiet and the battery run time is 30 minutes. I don't mind the five minutes it takes to clean the machine just buy extra filters and brush rolls to rotate.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bissell Outlet Store for $599.

Deidre Rasked

I am amazed at how much dirt it picks up off my floor but I have a large area of floorboards with a satin type finish and it always looks steamy so I have to wipe it over with a damp cloth to remove. Please help me I want to keep this machine for hygiene but I thought it would not streak as it does

Deidre R

I meant streaky not steamy

Deidre R

Thanks will try that. Can I buy the hard floor brush roll from the retainer or do I need to order from bissel

LeroyB
LeroyBasked

how long does the battery last? i have a large tiled floor area and standard vacuuming is mor than the 30 mins advised on the bissell marketing?

Brad

Runtime is 30 mins on a single charge, running from a 36volt lithium ion battery. Recharging will take approx 2-3 hours. If 30 mins isn't long enough, they also offer the Crosswave Pet which is the corded version.

Michael_Jones

The battery lasts about 20 minutes - ONLY JUST ENOUGH to do a small kitchen, dining, lounge, hallway and bedroom. Frustratingly once the battery is flat you can't clean it until it recharges because of the SLOW charger.

BingoBingo

I get a full thirty mins on each run when cleaning my tiles and rugs. If you think you're having an issue with the battery just contact Bissell. Or just take advantage of your 60 day money back guarantee.

Janet H.asked

Hi the first time i use the bissell crosswave pet it vacuumed and washed the floors very well was very happy. 3rd time i have used it, the last 2 times actually, its not vacuuming the excess water leaves my floors wet so when it drys leaves the floors streaky. this makes the vacuum cleaner slip all over the floor. The first time i used it, it vacuumed the excess water with no problem the container that collects the dust had the dirty water in it now i have vacuumed 5 bedrooms all of up stairs actually and no water in the dust container just wet floors. I'm starting to not like this machine any more. if i go from hard to rug all the wet dust and debris goes on to the mat. yes it vacuums up but doesnt leave the mats clean at all. is it the machine or am i doing something wrong?

Janet H.

Thank you, I do wash all the pieces you are supposed to wash after every use but I will check out the places u told me in case there is something there. Cheers

Brad

It's always recommended to only activate the trigger for the solution on the forward pass also, that should eliminate any excessive amounts of water being used. Hope that all helps - otherwise Bissell customer care should be able to assist further :)

See all Bissell CrossWave Cordless 2588F questions

Get an answer from our members and Bissell representatives

CategoryUpright Vacuum Cleaners