Bissell ReadyClean
See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bissell

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (1)
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute lifesaver

It is a great little carpet cleaner and we have owned it for more than 3 years. However, it really saved us when there was a leak and it flooded the carpets upstairs. We got it out and for the next 2 hours, managed to suck up all the water. The carpets were damp but it has saved us a massive clean up bill and possible long term damage (fingers crossed).
We definitely recommend this machine as it has kept our carpets clean as we have a dog and now, saved us from disaster.

Purchased in July 2016.

Worked at first now can’t get it to spray solution

I got this awhile back I have area rugs that I clean. The suction power is great but after cleaning the machine from top to bottom I can’t get the spray to work. The spring is not broken. Probably why they discontinued this model. I know it’s old but have used it 3 times to clean my rugs.

Purchased in January 2009 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

ILOVEart
ILOVEartPerth, WA

Product didn't last long before breaking!

I purchased the Blissell Carpet cleaner/ shampooer a little while back and it was a mammoth mistake. The product barely lasted 3 months before breaking. The hassle making a claim with warranty simply wasn't worth it, so in the end I opted for a more reliable/known brand and haven't looked back!

Purchased in December 2018.

Job
JobCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic results

I have such clean carpets with a risen pile, soft and dry within an hour. Excellent value. The water tank was so full of dirty water it proved the necessity of shampooing carpets a must for hygeine. The hard floor cleaner did a fantastic scrub on mt tiles and a simple wipe with mop dried them easy. Not just another gadget it is an asset.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

TAZ
TAZQLD, 4006

A Good Price On A Carpet Cleaner

This Bissell is easy to use, does a great job of lifting deeply soiled grime out of carpets and since it is a wet vacuum, it works well to remove odors from carpeting. I also use it to clean hard flooring when needed since the extra water does a better job of removing soils from laminate and other hard flooring.

The vacuum is strong so it lifts back up most all of the water, I tend to really soak soiled carpets to get them good and clean, and with that it makes a thorough job of getting things clean.

Well worth the money.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Try something else

I have found this product to be quite disappointing. I only used it on rugs, we have no carpeted rooms. We do not have pets in the house. I have sent it for repair twice. It has taken a long time and this second time has not been repaired at all, but I have had no contact for 6 weeks until I initiated further inquiries today. I was scrupulous in using the machine according to instructions and in cleaning it after use. In the absence of repair, I am using my Vax Steam cleaner which I think is doing an ok job. I can not recommend this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Patrice

The broken part was at last replaced, but after a small amount of use the same problems emerged. Product is now in the bin. Do not buy.

Syndi
SyndiWaikiki

Bissell experts in home cleaning

I am very happy with this product as this is easy to use . cleaning evry parts of this product adter is is very simple. Assembling is so easy. can do hard floor cleaning.can clean carpet stairs etc.If we follow the safety instructions we can use it for long.I love it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Tracy
TracyMelbourne

It’s good

I use my cleaner probably only once or twice a year and it works well. The only con is that the water runs out quickly so you have to refill a few times and the cord gets in the way. The last time I used it I was happily going back and forth over my large rug to realise the rug still felt dry! The water wasn’t running through properly. I did some trouble shooting and started again which was not a problem. I also own the small cleaner for spills etc which works great for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Wallace Woman
Wallace WomanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Crap for the price. Buy a cheaper on for the same quality.

This thing is a ridiculous design. Near impossible to clean machine after use. Save your money and buy one 1/2 the price for same crap. I guess it cleaned alright but I think that was more to do with the hoover pet plus detergent. It left the carpet a bit on the wet side. Pretty easy and light to use just crap to clean.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Midnight
MidnightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quite possibly the most useless appliance I have ever bought.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Mr Bigglesworth
Mr BigglesworthPerth

Refurbished is no guarantee it is fit for purpose

I only use it to clean up cat indiscretions on carpet in the corner of a couple of rooms. Not impressed with the suction or result.

Purchased refurbished product from Bissell online, expecting it to be working. It did a so-so job a couple of times then failed on several counts e.g. it stopped squirting, the hand tool fell apart. Phoned Bissell and they were very helpful, emailing a postage label to return the product. I was hoping they would return another one and the warranty would reset. However they repaired mine and returned it within a week (Vic to WA).

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Useless -- malfunctions almost immediately

I bought my first one on a special at Godfrey's about ten years ago; the electrics packed up after about four uses. They immediately replaced it, no arguments. the new one lasted about three or four uses, then packed up. I went to Harvey Norman and bought a new one for $422 (February 2014). I have used it about six times; it has packed up -- the valve is broken and the water plus detergent just leaks straight out. It is out of warranty so I am trashing it and never buying Bissell again. There is a built-in problem here: because cleaning the carpets requires moving all of the lounge room furniture, it is a once- or twice-a-year task, so by the time you've used the machine five times it's out of warranty.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Kym
KymSouth Australia

Gets lots of dirt out carpet

Works well and cleans lots of dirt out of the carpet. You need to use fans or the heater to dry the carpet within an hour. I use it on my mats also and they stay nice and clean.

I’ve only ever bought Bissell as I’ve heard bad reviews on cheaper options.

Date PurchasedMar 2017