Black & Decker BHFEV182C Cordless Powerseries Extreme

Black & Decker BHFEV182C Cordless Powerseries Extreme

MPN: BHFEV182C

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (7)
  • Battery Life

Mossimo
MossimoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT VACUUM - BUT HEAVY!!!

Purchased at Big W, wanted something a bit more durable, so B&D CDE was our choice. Powerfull, and very well Rand D on the vacuum head. Great on stairs, good allrounder.
BAD - Low life span, after 5 minutes its charge light is flashing
- Very heavy,
- Should be sold with the optional extras guys!!!!
GOOD - Very good suction and well manufactured head piece
- Very cheap
- Quality build
- Lighted head very handy

Cheers

Purchased in February 2021 at Big W for $199.00.

Jords
JordsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality for price

This vacuum is great for smaller areas of the house suction is surprisingly good on all 3 modes works better on carpet but definitely a great buy for $199 the LED light on the vacuum head allows you to see any dust that you might have missed is a little noisy but bareable

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $199.00.

testdriver
testdriverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

After my Dyson failed, I bought this in a deal from BIG W. What an awesome machine. Solid, well built, high suction, light on the head, easy to manouevre, easy to empty and clean with a novel knob which when turned shakes the dust off the filter. Very good value

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $159.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Black & Decker BHFEV182C Cordless Powerseries Extreme compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Tal
Tal

Great vacuum!

I purchased this as I was fed up with all the parts on my current vacuum (Hoover only 2yrs old) being so flimsy and always popping out of place and didn't want to purchase another expensive machines the suction is amazing and gets around corners much easier. I couldn't believe how much dirt/dust it picked up after using my Hoover before it. Only reason I'm not going with a 5 star is because it constantly needs emptying (I guess it's just too good lol). Also sometimes when I turn it off, some of the contents fall back out the head again. Although, since realising I needed to clean out the filter it works properly again and the suction has improved substantially. Wish it came with an upholstery attachment and extra battery.

Purchased in January 2021 at Big W for $199.00.

Battery Life
Hagen N.
Hagen N.South East Queensland, QLD

Black & Decker - where have you been all my life

For the price, I couldn't like it more if it popped out golden eggs...
It's great on our lino, the lights help so much. Great suction, nothing so far has been tangled on the brush roll, love that the battery is removable and therefore easily replaceable if the need arises.
Again - for the price it's fantastic - if you're expecting hyped up Dyson quality pay the 1k lol

Purchased at Big W for $199.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Lea B.
Lea B.Bellingen

Frustrating thing.

The dust chamber is too small and needs emptying after a short time. Also would be temperamental and go off after a few seconds even on a new battery and wouldnt stay on. That's the reason I got fed up and took it back to BigW.

Purchased in December 2020 for $139.30.

Mark
MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Beware

The pre-filter is badly designed allowing it to come loose as you empty the dust canister. This part is currently not available. Now left with a new machine that is unusable. Very top heavy and needs to be stored away from children.

Purchased in September 2020 at Big W for $199.00.

Markwa
MarkwaPerth, WA

Good Value Stick Vacuum

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $179.10.

abbylayla
abbylaylaSydney, NSW

Rubbish

Purchased this vacuum from big w last week. Absolute waste of money. It doesn’t get anywhere near the edges and the minute you turn the vacuum off everything falls out. Wouldn’t purchase another black and decker vacuum

Purchased in October 2020 for $197.00.

Kgibbs
KgibbsHunter Region, NSW

Amazing! Not too loud. Not too heavy. Easy to use. And picks up EVERYTHING.

Carpet, lounge, floor boards, tiles and laminate flooring. I only vacuumed and mopped the morning before. 2x dogs with medium hair. 1 year old leaving crumbs. Couldn’t live without it now. Battery time still had 2/3 bars left after I did the entire house.

Purchased in September 2020 at Big W for $159.00.

Jodie D.
Jodie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a heap of crap

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Online Store for $199.00.

Silvana
SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disrespectful after service

I purchased the above vacuum and submitted the receipt to claim the free battery on the 19th May all in accordance with there guidelines. As I received no response, I emailed them, FB messaged (and can see that they have read my message) and even put a post on their FB wall, and to date, I have been ignored. I feel that Black + Decker is not fulfilling their obligation or even responding to my messages.
T&Cs apply. Offer available on purchases of BHFEV182C-XE only
Between 23/04/2020 14/05/2020. Claims must be received before 21/05/2020.
As you can see I applied for this offer within the time frame.
Just so disrespectful.

Purchased in May 2020.

Don't waste your money

rubbish on turning off bits drop back on floor and yes filter is clean also some bits wont pick up end up using a carpet sweeper complete waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020 for $250.00.

Janet E
Janet ECentral Queensland, QLD

Very Capable Stick Vacuum

It has 3 power settings usually the 2nd one is sufficient for cleaning Ceramic Tiles, medium length carpet
pile ets. The ease of emptying and cleaning the two filters correctly is a breeze. No internal battery pack a plus.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $189.00.

Mrs B
Mrs BPerth, WA

Can I give it more stars?

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $199.00.