Black Wolf Tanami Series

Delta 4, 4EV, Delta 6, etc...

JDub

JDubBrisbane

Great tent, horrible poles and "lifetime" warranty a joke

The tent is a good design, good quality material tent. Light and airy, easy to set up. Floor is durable and waterproof. Waterproofing has lasted the 1.5 yrs of use.

Tent poles on the other hand are cheap, thin fibreglass that broke within a year. Warranty does not cover tent poles, evidently.

layout good but poles are not durable

davew

Smart design, great quality, certainly worth a look.

Tents

Find out how Black Wolf Tanami Series compares to other Tents

Jan W.

Jan W.South East Queensland, QLD

I did a lot of research before we chose Black Wolf for our new tent & it definitely lives up to expectations. This is a really well made roomy tent with quality fittings & a decent amount of head room in the main sleeping area. A 4 person tent that you could probably get 4 people in comfortably.

Sunshine

Sunshine

Absolutely love this tent!

marcia.n.grimm

marcia.n.grimmasked

Black Wolf Tanami Series

Let my brother use my tent and he returned it with the poles missing, and the replacement kit just tell me that is 11x643mm but can someone tell me how long is the pole and how many do I need please? (Tanami 6 EV)
    I want to buy a second hand poles that is cheaper but unsure of how long it have to be?

Tony

Tonyasked

Black Wolf Tanami Series

Hi we have a Tanami 4EV somewhere with us moving house have lost the fly cover is there anywhere we can get one from

Julie

Julieasked

Tanami 4EV

Does this tent have a durable sealed floor?

davew

It has a lightweight black woven poly floor (just like the common tarps and trailer covers). I wouldn't call it extra special but it keeps the weight down. I would imagine that it will puncture if you set up on sharp thorns or rocks. We have found it serviceable for our needs but would be careful on wet ground with foam or highly absorbent bedding which may wick moisture through from underneath.