67% · 21 · 33%

Emilia
EmiliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to swallow

I'm not very good at swallowing pills, but these are so tiny I don't have any issues at all. Was perfect when taking during my first pregnancy, and I'm taking them now again in preparation for my second pregnancy.
Loui
LouiAU

Bad Adverse Effects

Took I-folic for a few months. Developed thirst, diarrhea, swollen eyelids, sore saliva glands, terrible taste in mouth. Appears to be an adverse effect to potassium iodide (see http://www.drugs.com/sfx/potassium-iodide-side-effects.html). Just be alert to these symptoms if you've been taking I-folic for months. It's a very unpleasant experience to go through and took months for some of these adverse effects to go away.
Small tablets, easy to swallow, increases your iodine levels.
Thirst, upset stomach, swollen eyelids, sore saliva glands, terrible taste in mouth.
marfieonline
marfieonline58 posts

When morning sickness makes taking anything quite difficult, these little pills are perfect. They provide the essentials in a teeny pill.
So tiny that even they can be taken even when morning sickness makes taking pills impossible.