Kin Fertility The Prenatal

Kin Fertility The Prenatal

Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

Much kinder on my guts than other brands!

I am really happy to have found a brand of prenatal that does not cause me severe tummy side effects. Easy to swallow and no nausea symptoms. Only downside is having to take twice a day which can be tricky sometimes.
Great Aussie brand with great customer service. Will be purchasing again.

Anon
AnonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good so far

Easy to swallow, doesn’t seem to repeat on me which I was a little nervous about after doing a bit of research on prenatals - would prefer it to be just a one-a-day tablet as I often forget one dose & a subscription service is definitely needed

Daniela
Daniela Sydney, NSW

Excelent prenatal option

Is not easy to find a product to take in order to get ready to conceive with the right vitamins in the right dose. The folic acid is the one that convinced me.

Purchased in April 2021.

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Kin Fertility The Prenatal compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

Bon
BonSydney, NSW

The first vitamin that doesn’t make me nauseous

I’ve tried all the prenatal vitamins there is.. This is the only one that doesn’t make me feel nauseous! Great packaging, quick delivery and easy to swallow.. Wouldn’t get my vitamins from anywhere else..

Darly-Skye
Darly-Skye South Australia

HIGHLY RECOMMEND, best quality and price.

Purchased in May 2021 for $81.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Aloe
AloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great option as a prenatal vitamin

My partner started taking this in preparation for trying for a baby via ivf we are yet to begin treatments but the vitamins were delivered sooo quickly and are easy to swallow she feels much better since starting! The only downside is you cant set up a subscription for monthly orders that would be so convenient!

Purchased in May 2021 at KIN.com.au for $36.00.

Rosiebear
RosiebearSydney, NSW

Yes! Life is easier...

Taste is ok, easy to swallow, straight to my door and well explained.
Only thing I would change is that these are a twice a day dosage... and I worry I’ll forget one of the doses...

Bec
Bec

Great product!

I am a huge fan of Kin. Their product is extremely well explained. I don’t get any adverse side effects and I trust that it has everything I need. I have no problems with the size of the tablets they are large but easy to swallow with a little water and they taste fine! Their shipping is great and I’m happy with the customer service. Twice a day is annoying but I take both tablets at once otherwise I would forget.

Breanna N.
Breanna N.Hunter Region, NSW

An excellent prenatal option

From the website which is full of considered and reputably sourced information, to the packaging experience upon delivery, this product is terrific. If you’re a women arriving uninformed you will be left feeling empowered, and if already arriving informed, left feeling even more so with the research backed information and a product that speaks for itself. Only thing I’d change is the twice daily consumption (compared with once daily in other prenatal vitamins on the market) and an option to reduce the amount of jars when ordering a three month subscription to one small and one large.

Purchased in April 2021 for $120.00.

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Kin Fertility The Prenatal compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

Demi M.
Demi M.Hunter Region, NSW

Has its pros and cons!

Love the effort the brand has gone to with formulation. Downsides are: size of the capsules, they're HUGE and not great if you're already feeling nauseous. You have to take 2 per day whereas other brands only require one (however, they are ensuring you get everything you need). There's a fishy aftertaste, presumably from the DHA. Overall, brilliant concept that needs some refining.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kin for $30.00.

Demi R.
Demi R.Perth, WA

A tough Journey made better by Kin

My partner and I were one of the couples that unfortunately had a bit of a tough time falling pregant. Long story short after copious amounts of appointments with different practitioners from Doctors to naturopaths. We finally decided to take the next hard step and made an appointment to further the journey with a fertility specialist which I found SO daunting to make but, with thanks to the 6 week waiting list, I came across the Kin Pre-Natal and FIVE weeks later (before our specialist appointment), We got the pleasant surprise that I was pregnant! Coincidence?? I DONT THINK SO!

Purchased in February 2021 for $39.00.