Kin Fertility The Prenatal

Kin Fertility The Prenatal

See the Best Pregnancy Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

Steph
Steph

Great prenatal

I came across Kin while doing some research into prenatal vitamins online. They are the only prenatal vitamins I’ve tried, however I gave been very happy with them. I started taking them two months before falling pregnant and have continued to take them throughout my pregnancy. I love that they automatically send out a new supply every 3 months, so I never run out.

Catherine
Catherine

Fantastic product!

This prenatal is the best I've tried so far. Unlike other prenatals I've tried, it doesn't give me nausea or any other nasty side effects. I also have peace of mind knowing that this prenatal contains everything I need for my health and baby's development. Also, delivery times are super quick, which is wonderful - usually I receive my order within 2 days of ordering.

Purchased in for $45.

Suely
SuelySydney, NSW

Great prenatal!

I had tried other prenatals in my previous pregnancy which made me quite nauseous. I started taking Kin before I conceived with my second and I've definitely had less side affects! I also recently signed up to their prenatal subscription so I don't have to worry about running out.

AMAZING

Generic pregnancy vitamins were causing nausea and so heavy on the stomach. My Fertility specialist recommended KIN as soon as we fell pregnant. I ran out at one point and started taking the other pregnancy vitamins, sick straight away. The delivery times with KIN are also so fast! i live rurally and receive my package within 2-3 days of ordering.

Babs
BabsPerth, WA

Great product

I tried this product as Taking my other prenatal vitamins made me want to vomit daily. Since swapping to Kin, I have had no problems at all. Great product

• Incentivised Review No

You won’t find a better pre-natal!

I absolutely love this pre natal. I tried a few different ones before and this by far the best! So easy on the stomach, can take with or without food. I feel good knowing the ingredients are easily absorbed by my body to ensure bubs is getting everything they need. During my morning sickness, I had to stop taking most of my other vitamins but I could keep this down no worries at all! Amazing! Highly recommend.

Love this product

The capsules are easy to take with great ingredients.
I love the subscription, always gives me notice before the next month and delivery is speedy, always arrives in time. Great service.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

Great prenatal.

Easy to order, find information on and on the stomach. Can highly recommend - really happy with the process and product.

Best discovery.

Great alternative to the most recommended pregnancy supplement. So happy I found these. Bye bye constipation and feeling nauseous from outdated pregnancy vitamins. I wish the health professionals would get with the program already! No need to suffer to get your daily dose of vitamins in for bub.

No complaints!

Pregnant in first month! Very happy and continuing to take throughout pregnancy. They do not make me feel sick. Lovely packaging too!

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect pre natal!

I can’t recommend Kin products enough! So easy to take, easy & quick delivery & excellent resources available for information and a step by step process.
Kin really have made what can be a daunting process so much easier. Thank you so much Kin!

Amy R
Amy RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No heartburn!!

I had purchased an alternative product that caused horrific heartburn and definitely didn't have as pure ingredients as Kin. Instantaneously the heartburn has gone! And they definitely don't have that horrible taste to it. Definitely recommend.

Find out how Kin Fertility The Prenatal compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

Reduced so many side effects!

I bought a cheap version of a prenatal. The smell was horrible not to mention the taste of the burp up and constant nausea.
I was reading great reviews of kin and decided to give it a shot.
It was very quick to arrive in a cute little box.
Once opened the smell was amazing. It smelt like white chocolate.
I was a tiny bit disappointed that I had to take it twice a day because I was scared of side effects.
The tablet taste exactly as it smell.
I find that I only burp up the fish oil if I don't have it midway through a meal or straight after, but the burp up fish oil is not as bad as the other brand o tried.
It took a couple of days to my stomach to adjust and the constant nausea subsided, which I am thrilled about.
Highly recommend!!!!

Purchased in for $45.

Gemma13
Gemma13Tasmania

So far, so good!

Been using for a month, hasn’t made me feel sick at all! Put it in my bedside table so I never forget to take it, very simple, will continue using :)

Purchased in for $37.

Hennie Pedrita
Hennie PedritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prenatal pill

Kin doesn't cause constipation and bloating as compared to other prenatal pills. It is filled with essential vitamins pregnant women need for their developing baby.Highly recommended for everyone. Thank you!