4.4

CMW4 posts

Jenna B
Jenna B3 posts

Great ingredients - terrible smell/taste

So wanted to like these multi’s as they have fantastic ingredients in them but they smell/taste like rotten fish or sewerage. I have managed to get through most of the box (with a lot of gagging when taking them) but unfortunately won’t purchase again. Show details
Victoria R.
Victoria R.2 posts

Bad service and broken vitamins

Vitamins had an obvious manufacturing issue with some missing capsules and double ups of broken capsules. The powder inside the capsules were also coming out and turned black and smelly. I emailed the brand and they took no responsibility, blaming me and saying I left the vitamins out causing heat damage.

I understand that sometimes there can be an issue with equipment when packaging vitamins but you need to acknowledge the fault and take responsibility. Show details

Ava
Ava2 posts

Not great

Had high hopes for this multi. Unfortunately it caused consultation like symptoms. I assume they don’t use a stable / easily absorbed iron formula.

They also don’t offer refunds so if you experience symptoms of the above, you won’t get your money back (whereas some other multi’s do e.g. Kin). I wouldn’t recommend this product. Show details

NaturoBest   DM

Hi Ava, as explained to you, we use iron bisglycinate which is the most well tolerated, low constipation iron there is available. We hope you enjoy the complimentary samples we have sent you of our iron-free multi.

Abbie
Abbie
  Fair Incentive

Really impressed with the quality of this product

After 2.5 years of trying to conceive with unexplained infertility, I made some lifestyle changes including seeing a nutritionist for a supplement review. One of the supplements she prescribed was the Naturobest preconception multi. To my amazement and delight, we finally conceived a month or two after starting the supplements!! I continued to take them through my first trimester, and then transitioned to the Naturobest trimester 2 and 3 after 12 weeks. I had an easy pregnancy throughout, feeling healthy and energised. I will certainly be taking Naturobest supplements again in future pregnancies and when trying to conceive. Show details ·  1
Kco
Kco2 posts

Really great product

This has been fantastic I’ve had no problems with side effects. I had actually been taking these just over 3 weeks and found I’m pregnant at the weekend, not if I can attribute that to the prenatal but I’m sure it has helped. Had been trying for 3 months previously without taking these with no results. Show details ·  3
Jessica
Jessica4 posts

Unsure

I have been taking trimester 1 prenatal and have been quite sick still. This may have nothing to do with the vitamins however I believe the reviews are misleading because people are offered discounts and incentives.
Kaleece F.
Kaleece F.

Amazing product, love there is folate!

I honestly believe this is what got us pregnant after so long trying!!! The month I started taking this product I became pregnant instantly. Have been trying all different prenatals and just this month we finally got our positive pregnancy test!!! The prenatals never once upset my stomach and delivery is always easy. Onto taking trimester one tablets now! Thankyou Naturobest! Show details ·  1
Carine
CarinePerth, WA2 posts

Naturobest Preconception women & men

We’ve been trying for a little while with no success, I was across Naturobest online when I did some research and was quite convinced with all the positive online reviews.
So I went on to order both the women and men ( for my husband) preconception multis.
Both hubby and I took them consistently, and 2 months in- I had a positive result. We are so happy and now I have just ordered the trimester 1 and 2 & 3. Show details ·  1
Nancy
Nancy

Best prenatal

Best prenatal tablets in the market - got all the right ingredients plus more that aren’t included in the ones you get from your chemist. Glad I found them when I did! Show reply
Ruxy
RuxySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This combination of prenatal vitamins is perfect!

I have the MTHFR gene, so this prenatal has been recommended for me, as it has the right ingredients for better absorbtion. I have taken 2 tablets in the morning and evening and I have felt great on these. I would highly recommend this prenatal vitamins! Show details
Aimee Taylor
Aimee Taylor3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy to take and my GP commented on the difference in my bloods following taking for 3 months

I started taking this prenatal after it was recommended when my bloods weren’t great in a preconception screening. The doctor was so happy with how quickly my levels changed and how well my body absorbed this. I have taken the preconception vitamins before, and prenatal throughout and after all my pregnancies and notice the difference when I stopped. Show reply
Naomi P
Naomi P
  Fair Incentive

Great multivitamin for pregnancy and breastfeeding

I used these for my 3rd pregnancy and I have felt really good. I definitely have more energy than previous times, I think they really work! Now breastfeeding it's the same, I'm not finding that I need to nap all the time. Great to know I'm nourishing myself and my baby Show details ·  1
R10erjdn
R10erjdn

Been good so far… BUT …

Well I love this brand ! I took the preconception before I conceived with no issues :) then moved over to the trimester 1 with also no issues UNTIL now ! I am finding these tablets 1) have not helped my morning sickness at all and 2) I am now feeling even more sick everytime I take them . I don’t know what it is if maybe my body is just rejected it now but I had a good run up until week 10 of my pregnancy and so far I have noticed when I take them I feel terribly sick ! As in awful !! Today I didn’t take any just to see and low behold I don’t feel nauseous - so it’s got to be these tablets :( Show details ·  1
Ashlea
AshleaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Preconception multi for women

I had a blood test after taking the supplements for only a few weeks and everything was where it needed to be! And then only one month later we had a positive test! So glad I found this product! Show details