4NaturoBest Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding

NaturoBest   DM
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best Prenatal!

I switched to Naturobest after using another naturopath brand and I much prefer this one! It's easy on the stomach and it doesn't have a weird smell like some of the other brands do. Show details ·  1
Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Awful smell & changed formula

I bought these for my first pregnancy and loved them.

Second pregnancy comes round and I bulk order the product only to discover they’ve changed their formula (not advertised) and now all of the capsules are a black hard consistency and smell like rotten fish.

To my shock this was purposeful? It’s an awful smell and I cannot even stomach attempting to take them while already feeling sick. I’ve been told to take them by the retailer I bought them from and Naturobest but my gut is telling me something is wrong.

I’m using another naturopath brand instead now and they’re a normal colour and smell. Show details

NaturoBest
NaturoBest   DM
Vicky
Vicky

Trimester 3 and breastfeeding multi

Great quality vitamins that don't upset my sensitive stomach. There was an issue with my box where some vitamins were missing. I contacted customer service and they quickly replaced the mussing vitamins. Overall, very happy customer. Show reply