Ovitae Pre-Conception Support

Ovitae Pre-Conception Support

Listing monitored by Ovitae

Pros

• Gentle on stomach

• Aftertaste isn't unpleasant

Great vitamin!

Started taking Ovitae 3 months ago after lengthy research on most preconception vitamins available. The reason why I went with Ovitae, is that it is Australian made, and it includes calcium folinate as well as folic acid just in case my body can’t absorb folic acid properly, (which my understanding, is that it is the most recommended vitamin to take when trying to conceive). They also give you the option of ordering by subscription, which is a bit cheaper.

Well 3 months in, and my doctor is very happy with my blood test levels! Thanks Ovitae, I’m now ready to start trying this month. Fingers crossed!

Purchased in April 2021 for $42.46.

Amelia
Amelia Sydney, NSW

Happy With Results

Started taking Ovitae before my pregnancy and now at twenty four weeks. It is a good product all my blood work is great, no issues with my stomach or aftertaste. Only downside it is not widely available in pharmacies so have to remember to reorder online.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.95.

Great ingredients, outstanding customer service but product not suitable for me

I bought these while trying to conceive because I liked that the product is made in Australia and endorsed by midwives. My GP said the ingredients were good also. However, the tablets are far too large and strong-smelling for me, and with my reflux the taste of my burps half an hour+ later made me nauseous. I contacted the customer service team a couple of times with questions and both times I got very prompt, informative responses. A good product, just not for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $49.95.

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Ovitae Pre-Conception Support compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

Vikki
VikkiSydney, NSW

So happy with results!

I have PCOS and one of the major symptoms is having long cycles ranging from 45 – 60 days, I bought Ovitae hoping it would bring regular cycles as well as for preconception. It has helped with giving me a 28 day cycle which has not happened since I was a teenager and my flow is a lot lighter than it had been previously. So happy using these and will buy more.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ovitae.com.au.

David R.Ovitae

We are so glad Ovitae has made a real difference we are very proud of it. We have a fertility / pregnancy nutritionist available as well to answer any questions she is happy to assist in any way.

Wanted to love it but pill size too big for me

Pills seem to be packed full of the right things.. blood tests show great results however the pills themselves are quite large (2.5cms) and difficult for me to swallow. They have a thin film coating but you can smell them quite strongly and definitely taste them.

Ovitae customer service recommended I snap the pills in half and swallow them one half at a time but I still couldn’t do it with the smell and taste.

I think This seems to be a good product being Australian, endorsed by midwives and I like the advantage of home delivery subscription but just not for me.

Purchased in March 2021 for $47.00.

David R.Ovitae

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Leeanne
LeeanneSydney, NSW

Happy with supplement

I purchased Ovitae online about six months ago and now at fourteen weeks. Have been taking them throughout my pregnancy all blood work is good and healthy. I have tried other products in the past and had a lot of stomach issues so was very happy that have had no issues with these at all. Would recommend

Purchased in September 2020.

David R.Ovitae

Congratulations we are so happy for you

GPX
GPXSydney

I like that it is made in Australia

I know I had to take some kind of prenatal vitamin - but wasn't sure which one. I looked at this one because it is Australian made which was reassuring - then when I looked at the ingredients I thought they seemed very comprehensive. Have been happy with my purchase of this product

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.95.

Great customer service and product

After lots of research, Ovitae seems to be one of the best pregnancy multivitamins on the market. I have found it to be be easy to use with no after taste and I also received excellent customer service from the team, with them express posting me the product when there was a delay with the post during covid.

Purchased in September 2020.

David R.Ovitae

Thank you for your kind words, we are very proud of Ovitae and wanted to make a pregnancy vitamin that we could recommenced to friends and family. We rely on evidence based science for our formulation and we are so thrilled it is making a difference.

Melanie Gordon
Melanie GordonHiggins 2615, ACT

Everything in one

These are easy to take being only one a day. I feel that they have a great blend of vitamins and minerals and do not make me feel unwell after taking them as some other pre natal vitamins did

Purchased in October 2020.

Silvia
SilviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compared many different pregnancy vitamins and this one looks really good.
I've been taking it for over 3 weeks now and feel good. My doctor was also happy with blood test results.
I like that Ovitae don't have excessive amount of iron like some other brands.

Purchased in October 2020 at ovitae.com.au.

David R.Ovitae

Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy your GP is happy with your blood work.

Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Just what I needed- well balanced vitamins

I liked how they have the right balance of all the essential vitamins.
It's gentle on stomach and easy to take with my meals.
Would defiantly recommend it to mums to be that have side affects with other brands.

Purchased in October 2020 at ovitae.com.au .

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Worked perfect for me and easy to take

With one tablet a day - works just perfect. I feel great and believe it helped my energy level. I also like that you can get subscription and have a peace of mind that it's all taken care of.

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.95.

Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Good Product

We are trying for baby no two which has been a lot more difficult than the first, have been taking Ovitae for about six weeks and have been feeling good and GP with very happy with my bloodwork. Just happy knowing I am putting myself in the best possible position with my health as I can’t really control anything else. Highly recommend this product

Purchased for $49.95.

Katherine V.
Katherine V.South East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with those vitamins

Started taking Ovitae about a month ago and really happy with the results. Had a check up with GP and my blood tests came perfect, I also feel very good and full of energy. Going to reorder again. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 at Ovitae.

Victoria L.
Victoria L.Sydney, NSW

Has all ingredients I needed

Was looking for a prenatal vitamin complex with calcium that also has K2 - it helps calcium absorption. It’s very important for those who don’t eat a lot of meat, fish etc..
The Ovitae Is the only brand I could find containing it.

Purchased in August 2020.

horsey
horseyasked

Hi there, has anyone who's used Ovitae ever had any problems with it affecting their period cycles at all??? Also is Ovitae a prenatal you can take before conception, throughout pregnancy and after pregnancy???

David R.Ovitae

Hi Horsey, according to reviews and private messages it has normalised their cycles. Ovitae is to be used throughout preconception and after pregnancy.

Get an answer from our members and Ovitae representatives

Features:

• Ovitae Pre-Conception Support contains a blend of 25 vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support you during your pregnancy.
  • Endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives & Australian-made
  • It includes folic acid, helping reduce the risk of neural tube defects, and helping both you and bub produce red blood cells. It can also reduce the chance of preeclampsia during pregnancy.
  • B12 in this formula aids with the health of you and your baby’s nervous system, and it’s vital for the neural tube formation and brain and spine development of your baby.
  • To help your body absorb calcium and boost immune function, as well as the health of your skin and muscles, these supplements contain vitamin D3.
  • It also has biotin - women who get enough biotin are less likely to miscarry, give birth prematurely, or have children with neural tube defects.
  • A bottle contains 60 tablets to be taken once daily with food, or as directed by your doctor.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the tablets were gentle on the stomach and didn’t cause any side effects.
  • They also said that they didn’t experience an unpleasant aftertaste as they normally would with similar supplements.