91% · 290%

Aftertaste isn't unpleasant

Wendy H
Wendy HSydney, NSW

Excellent Product & Worked For Us

We used Ovitae for our first after struggling for a while and worked very well, all blood work was good. I have started using again as we are looking at expanding the family. All I can say is it does work and the formulation is very good. Tablet size is a little large but that is to be expected with most pre natals that are worth anything. Show details
Danica
DanicaNorth-West & West coast, TAS3 posts
Bella
BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD
Eva
EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Prenatal

After alot of research I started taking Ovitae and have not been happier, have had no stomach issue and my levels have been good. This is my second it was a lot harder getting pregnant this time round but after getting my body right and taking Ovitae we are expecting !! There service has been good as well very responsive to questions and seem to generally care. I will be taking them all the way through : ) I have moved to a subscription now so I don't forget to order :) Show details
Amber
AmberPerth, WA

Extremely Satisfied

I was recommended Ovitae by my GP and very happy so far, I have not had any stomach issues as I have had previously with other brands and my blood work has been spot on. Have just gone through the 12 weeks and no issues : ) It personally has been great for me and their service is fantastic. I only wish it was in more pharmacies. Show details
Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Great product worked when I had issues with others

I am happy to say I have a beautiful 3 month baby boy which I had at 43. I truly believe Ovitae did help my health more than others I tried, just felt a lot better on them. Tried for 2.5 years before switching to Ovitae and its my third child. Can't recommend them highly enough. Show details
Jan D
Jan DSydney, NSW

Very Happy & it Works !!

Was recommended by my GP as it was taking a lot longer to conceive than my first which was very frustrating, but after three months on Ovitae the two lines appeared saying I was pregnant, I went to the chemist to get more tests to check. So happy I switched to Ovitae am now at twelve weeks an we could not be happier !! I will be taking all the way through the only downside is the tablet is a little large but you expect that with a prenatal Show details
Carolyn S
Carolyn SSydney, NSW

Highly recommend for those trying for a baby

So grateful! Such an amazing product. We were trying to conceive for a while. My friend had been taking Ovitae and highly recommended it. And now we a expecting! Will be continuing with these vitamins as they don't give any side effects and my doctor is happy with ingredients. Plus it's made in Australia- gives confidence in quality. Show details
Margot
MargotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Product

I have an extremely sensitive stomach and body and found it hard to take other pregnancy multis as they had a bad impact on my stomach and body, but I came across this brand and I can honestly say that my blood work is looking better than ever and no impact on my stomach!! Love this so much happy I found it! Show details
Janie
JaniePerth, WA

Best Preconception I have tried

After a lot of research Ovitae is the best preconception I have tried, doesn't make you feel sick unlike some others. Definitely recommend this to others looking a preconception vitamin. All levels are good and no complaints whatsoever. Show details
Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Product. Highly Recommend

Was recommended Ovitae from a friend of mine who swears by it, we had been having difficulty with our second baby. I have to say I love them my levels have improved and can notice the difference. I am now at fourteen weeks, they were easy to tolerate in the first trimester and will continue with these all the way through. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Steph H
Steph H Sydney, NSW

Great Prenatal

Have been taking Ovitae for about five months now all the way through, I am at fourteen weeks. Very happy no upset stomach and blood work has been great. Very happy with with the product and highly recommend.  Show details ·  1
Kris
KrisSydney, NSW21 posts

Great vitamin

I love they are australian made. The ingredients were only equal to one other on the market, that i found anyway. I have had zero nausea or constipation from these. The only gripe is the smell it makes me gag to be honest when i pop it in to swallow. I have only been taking for a month, I have a dr appointment next week will update review if made a difference in my levels. Definitely worth a try Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam

Great vitamin!

Started taking Ovitae 3 months ago after lengthy research on most preconception vitamins available. The reason why I went with Ovitae, is that it is Australian made, and it includes calcium folinate as well as folic acid just in case my body can’t absorb folic acid properly, (which my understanding, is that it is the most recommended vitamin to take when trying to conceive). They also give you the option of ordering by subscription, which is a bit cheaper.

Well 3 months in, and my doctor is very happy with my blood test levels! Thanks Ovitae, I’m now ready to start trying this month. Fingers crossed! Show details ·  1

Amelia
Amelia Sydney, NSW

Happy With Results

Started taking Ovitae before my pregnancy and now at twenty four weeks. It is a good product all my blood work is great, no issues with my stomach or aftertaste. Only downside it is not widely available in pharmacies so have to remember to reorder online.  Show details ·  1

Hi,
I have been taking other brand and am experiencing severe constipation issues. I came across this brand and have some good reviews related to this. Could you please clarify if this vegetarian friendly? If yes, is this product available at the chemist?

Thanks for your response David

horsey
horsey

Hi there, has anyone who's used Ovitae ever had any problems with it affecting their period cycles at all??? Also is Ovitae a prenatal you can take before conception, throughout pregnancy and after pregnancy???

Ovitae   DM

Hi Horsey, according to reviews and private messages it has normalised their cycles. Ovitae is to be used throughout preconception and after pregnancy.

Features:

• Ovitae Pre-Conception Support contains a blend of 25 vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support you during your pregnancy.
  • Endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives & Australian-made
  • It includes folic acid, helping reduce the risk of neural tube defects, and helping both you and bub produce red blood cells. It can also reduce the chance of preeclampsia during pregnancy.
  • B12 in this formula aids with the health of you and your baby’s nervous system, and it’s vital for the neural tube formation and brain and spine development of your baby.
  • To help your body absorb calcium and boost immune function, as well as the health of your skin and muscles, these supplements contain vitamin D3.
  • It also has biotin - women who get enough biotin are less likely to miscarry, give birth prematurely, or have children with neural tube defects.
  • A bottle contains 60 tablets to be taken once daily with food, or as directed by your doctor.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the tablets were gentle on the stomach and didn’t cause any side effects.
  • They also said that they didn’t experience an unpleasant aftertaste as they normally would with similar supplements.