Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin

Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin

This product didn't work for me.

I noticed nails got stronger. No difference in the quality of the hair but my skin broke out completely, a problem I never had. I wouldn't recommend it for that reason.

Purchased in May 2020 at Sydney Airport for A$18.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Liz.M

Liz.MHunter Region, NSW

Happy happy

I bought these tablets after I went to the hairdresser and thought surely they won't work that good but by surprise, they did I haven't seen much in my hair which is a shame but my nails a growing and staying long for more than 2 weeks which never happens I’m still on my first bottle and can wait to keep taking them.

My skin is normally pretty good so I haven't seen a massive difference.

I would definitely recommend them to someone that is having trouble with there nails.

Also, I have not a wedding next year and I feel if keep taking them I won't have to go pay for fake nails which is a massive bonus if I don't.

And I definitely which I had a be for and after photo because it's an immense change that I am so happy with.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$19.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works amazing on my nails

I've been using for 2-weeks and wow! My nails are growing really fast and suprisingly strong.

I haven't yet noticed any difference in my hair and skin, however it's still early days and I'm hopeful.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.74.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Kelly Ahmer

Kelly AhmerSydney, NSW

Did not work

I chose this brand because of the vast number of active ingredients contained in this product compared to other brands on offer. Used this product for 9 months and I found absolutely no significant improvements however there were some changes I noticed:
I saw a few new hairs fall out in the shower
My nails SPLIT when I cut them which never happened before
No difference to skin.
Product was worth a try but can't say I recommend it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$70.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

vyonne57PERTH

Rubbish

I’ve been using these tablets for about 8 months and I’ve found absolutely no difference in my hair or nails. I asked my hairdresser yesterday about them and she said they were a con and to stop using them. She said calcium doesn’t help either, that’s another con, she said diet is the only thing that helps. I have been losing weight and that has made a difference to my hair and nails which is why I have been taking the tablets, so I guess I’ll stop taking them and just put more green leaf vegetables into my diet which should help.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$11.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
vyonne57

If you wants something that works, try silica, after 2 months my hair and nails have improved significantly stay away from qsilica though, thats rubbish

Mimi MM

Mimi MMSydney

This product really does work

I have been wanting to find a product that works, i previously used a different company which did nothing for my nails or hair. You do need to be consistent and use them religiously everyday but if you do that you really will see the difference and results are great. hair feels healthier and my nails really have grown.!!!

JM Wahroonga

JM WahroongaSydney Surrounds, NSW

This Works!

Had ruined my nails by peeling off gel varnish while on holiday.. they were in a bad way and constantly splitting and thin.. these tablets had them pretty much on recovery within 2 weeks. Now after 1 month my nails are growing to reasonable length and have got stronger and look so much better. Glad I bought them and now onto 2 bottle...

Zeeshan

ZeeshanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No significant improvements

I this product isn't very useful, tried for about 30 days, didn't see any significant improvements, there are a better options I have tried and won't spend money on this again.

Lynda

Lynda

Could not recommend this more highly

Due to a health issue my hair started to thin, to the point others commented and my nails would just bend with a light touch. I started using these vitamins and within three months (continually taking), my hair started to thicken up again and nails became hard, not brittle.

NuketSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin rescued me

Nuket

I am still very happy you should be see my nail looks so nice and my skin is looks good for my age

Alla

AllaTownsville

Hard to tell at this stage but good

I've purchase a few bottles of this one as I realise you need to keep taking over a period of time to see results. 3/4 way through one bottle (I take 2 a day) and I think my nails feel stronger. So far so good.

c3n

c3nSydney, NSW

I can’t believe it’s actually working!

Pretty good results I'm impressed.

Normally I don't believe in those vitamins but bought 2 bottles to have a try in a couple of weeks my nails have been incredibly strong but gave me crazy breakouts I haven't changed my diet I normally eat healthy and I'm a healthy person. Strangely my face is breaking out ever since taking those but thumbs up because it has strengthened my nails.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality vitamins with visible results.

High quality vitamins. I have been taking them for some time now & there is a visible difference. My skin feels more moisturized, my hair grows like crazy and feels more lush and less dry & frizzy. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much change with my nails as I have acrylics done very regularly. At my last 2 appointments even my nail lady commented on how much nicer they look and that the cuticles were in better shape & not so dry! Recently purchased at supermarket for half price to bargain at under $8 for 60 tablets...

Holy grail

I used these vitamins a few years ago and my hair was soft, shiny and long (I have naturally very thin hair). I got a bit lazy with them- stopped taking them and the difference was noticeable almost straight away. I've been back on them for about 14 months aftef chopping my hair off to my shoulders (it was really damaged from excessive colouring). My hair is now to the middle of my back, a tiny bit dry on the ends still but I'm so impressed. My hair usually grows at snails pace :)

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Made my hair and nails grow better

Taken this for three weeks and made my nails grow like weeds. And my hair has grown a little from a bad haircut great product. Will definitely recommend it to others

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This saved my hair.

After taking new migraine medication for a couple of months, I noticed my hair was getting a bit thinner. I stopped it immediately, but the damage was done. My hair continued to fall out in clumps and became very thin. I was a bit desperate, going to the pharmacy searching for anything that might help when I saw a bottle of these on sale. I thought I didn't have much to lose, and I'm so glad I picked up this bottle! In less than 2 months my hair is almost halfway back to how thick it used to be. Plus it's really made my nails grow. I'm extremely happy with these pills and I'll continue taking them even when my hair has grown back.

Linda Isabella

Linda IsabellaSydney, NSW

Great!

I've been taking this vitamins for just one month and it's amazing. My nails are growing so fast and my hair is smooth before was so easy to break and without life; I want my hair to grow faster just waiting to see what happens in the next month. My skin has been always soft and without imperfections so I can't say if it has any effect on it.

Melinda

MelindaSydney, Australia

Great Product

Great product. Recently i purchased Blackmores Nails and Skin my nails. I am using this product since 2 months. My nails was very beautiful and and increase very thicker..

Great supplement for nails!!

Has definitely definitely improved my nails! Took about 8 weeks to get to a good condition, and have improved more since that. They were quite brittle and crumbly and now they're strong and smooth. As for hair, no noticeable difference (and I have super fine hair), skin has been consistently good.