3Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin

Fluffy
Fluffy2 posts

Pia
PiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Worked like a charm but very slowly

I’m taking this product to help me improve my skin and nails. My nails have improved slightly but my skin is absolutely glowing! I’m using Veldere elixir elements daily which is also helping me get better results in the skin department. I haven’t noticed any adverse reactions from this product.
Muki K.
Muki K.

This product didn't work for me

I noticed nails got stronger. No difference in the quality of the hair but my skin broke out completely, a problem I never had. I wouldn't recommend it for that reason. Show details
Liz.M
Liz.MHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Happy happy

I bought these tablets after I went to the hairdresser and thought surely they won't work that good but by surprise, they did I haven't seen much in my hair which is a shame but my nails a growing and staying long for more than 2 weeks which never happens I’m still on my first bottle and can wait to keep taking them.

My skin is normally pretty good so I haven't seen a massive difference.

I would definitely recommend them to someone that is having trouble with there nails.

Also, I have not a wedding next year and I feel if keep taking them I won't have to go pay for fake nails which is a massive bonus if I don't.

And I definitely which I had a be for and after photo because it's an immense change that I am so happy with. Show details

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Works amazing on my nails

I've been using for 2-weeks and wow! My nails are growing really fast and suprisingly strong.

I haven't yet noticed any difference in my hair and skin, however it's still early days and I'm hopeful. Show details

Kelly Ahmer
Kelly AhmerSydney, NSW4 posts

Did not work

I chose this brand because of the vast number of active ingredients contained in this product compared to other brands on offer. Used this product for 9 months and I found absolutely no significant improvements however there were some changes I noticed:
I saw a few new hairs fall out in the shower
My nails SPLIT when I cut them which never happened before
No difference to skin.
Product was worth a try but can't say I recommend it. Show details
vyonnePERTH63 posts

Rubbish

I’ve been using these tablets for about 8 months and I’ve found absolutely no difference in my hair or nails. I asked my hairdresser yesterday about them and she said they were a con and to stop using them. She said calcium doesn’t help either, that’s another con, she said diet is the only thing that helps. I have been losing weight and that has made a difference to my hair and nails which is why I have been taking the tablets, so I guess I’ll stop taking them and just put more green leaf vegetables into my diet which should help. Show details
vyonne

If you wants something that works, try silica, after 2 months my hair and nails have improved significantly stay away from qsilica though, thats rubbish

Mimi MM
Mimi MMSydney3 posts

This product really does work

I have been wanting to find a product that works, i previously used a different company which did nothing for my nails or hair. You do need to be consistent and use them religiously everyday but if you do that you really will see the difference and results are great. hair feels healthier and my nails really have grown.!!!

JM Wahroonga
JM WahroongaSydney Surrounds, NSW15 posts

This Works!

Had ruined my nails by peeling off gel varnish while on holiday.. they were in a bad way and constantly splitting and thin.. these tablets had them pretty much on recovery within 2 weeks. Now after 1 month my nails are growing to reasonable length and have got stronger and look so much better. Glad I bought them and now onto 2 bottle...

Zeeshan
ZeeshanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA29 posts

No significant improvements

I this product isn't very useful, tried for about 30 days, didn't see any significant improvements, there are a better options I have tried and won't spend money on this again.

Lynda
Lynda12 posts

Could not recommend this more highly

Due to a health issue my hair started to thin, to the point others commented and my nails would just bend with a light touch. I started using these vitamins and within three months (continually taking), my hair started to thicken up again and nails became hard, not brittle.

Nuket
NuketSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Alla
AllaTownsville2 posts

Hard to tell at this stage but good

I've purchase a few bottles of this one as I realise you need to keep taking over a period of time to see results. 3/4 way through one bottle (I take 2 a day) and I think my nails feel stronger. So far so good.

c3n
c3nSydney, NSW26 posts

Layla
LaylaAus3 posts

Pretty good results I'm impressed

Normally I don't believe in those vitamins but bought 2 bottles to have a try in a couple of weeks my nails have been incredibly strong but gave me crazy breakouts I haven't changed my diet I normally eat healthy and I'm a healthy person. Strangely my face is breaking out ever since taking those but thumbs up because it has strengthened my nails.