100% · 90%

Application Process

Tori
ToriCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional service

Nicole from Blade Finance was amazing to deal with and helped me get my loan for my new car. She never gave up, was in constant contact with me the whole time. She answered all my questions and went above and beyond to provide me the best customer service. Highly recommend and will be going through Nicole at Blade Finance for all future loans. A+++ Show details
Vish
VishSydney, NSW

Rapid and easy

Having utilised the services of Ms. Nicolle Duyvelshoff, I have nothing but positive to say. She was nothing but quick and effective with respect to communication, and was able to convey to me what was possible and not effectively. Further, she was able to educate me on better options when it came to loan options.

I haven't even gotten to the part where she successfully secured multiple loans for myself over a short period. Having dealt with different brokers prior who were unable to help me (with the same set of conditions), she blew me away with how *competent* she was at her job.

Take it from me, I would highly recommend both Blade Finance and specifically, Ms. Duyvelshoff to anybody looking for financial and brokering services.

Dean and Chantelle S
Dean and Chantelle SFar North Queensland, QLD

The best financier

Nicolle from Blade Finance is hands down one of the best financers we’ve dealt with! We have just purchased a new Patrol and Nicolle has made the process so easy and stress free. We have so much appreciation for Nicolle. From start to finish, Nicolle was professional, friendly, communicative and super supportive. Nicolle made the process as smooth and communicated by email or text through every step. We will definitely speak to Nicolle first should we require any future loans. We highly recommend Nicolle! Show reply
Sarah
Sarah3 posts

Emily M.
Emily M.

Absolute AMAZING service

Nicole was absolutely amazing during this process. I could not have asked for a better team to help me with the purchase of my new car. Highly recommend using Blade Finance and Nicole! Show details ·  1
Grimes logistics
Grimes logisticsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Business loans

I can’t thank the team enough they went above and beyond to get my truck finance sorted 18 months ago and have since coke back to purchase a b double set and have had nothing but the upmost professionalism from the team very easy going great to work with any no task is to hard ben and his team are always ready to tackle any challenge will be back for more purchases and would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Anna R.
Anna R.

Highly recommend!

The team at Blade Finance was super helpful. Everything went super and quick.
Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jack C
Jack CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trailer Finance

I have worked with Ben over the years and will continue to use Blade Finance all of my business and finance needs. Nothing is ever a drama and his professionalism, and network within the field is second to none. Show details ·  1
Roger A
Roger APilbara, WA

Five-star experience

They made the whole process super smooth and stress-free. I told them what I needed, and they worked their magic to find me the perfect loan options. They were always there to answer my questions and kept me in the loop. I will for sure be using them again. Thank you. Show details ·  1