ARG Finance

Gagan Silwal has been Awesome..!

Ashleigh B.

Ashleigh B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rohit is a legend - highly recommend ARG

I was referred to ARG by someone who recently dealt with them. After talking to SEVERAL brokers, Rohit Kumar by far stood out the most and was the one I wanted to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable in finance and Melb property market, approachable, reliable, genuine and easy going. Being first time buyers from Sydney, we needed the local expertise and tips and Rohit surely went above and beyond to help us which didn’t come off as cheesy or pushing for a sale (like other brokers I had spoken to).

Highly recommend ARG, especially Rohit. He’s your guy!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Anjali was very helpful, patient and professional. I had few bumps along with my loan approval but she helped me all the way through. We will definitely recommend ARG to our friends

Excellent customer service

Really good service provided by Ginnydeep Singh and great professionalism. Patient and going the extra mile to get our home loan. We would recommend him to anyone who needs a broker.

Ramandeep K.

Ramandeep K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

We are thankful to Vinay Goyal and ARG finance for providing best of services during our second build. I can definitely suggest that with his in depth knowledge and commitment to customer service, Vinay is best in the Industry and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Mr Vinay Goyal- Thanks for your financial expertise, professionalism and your kindness

Vinay was with us at every step, always available giving the correct advise while churning the correct numbers/rates in the Background. Even though we are in Sydney, Vinay refinanced our existing loan effortlessly, giving the BEST financial outcomes and getting us a great deal for our new loan.
He was always ready to talk to us, gently driving us on the correct outcomes and maintained such positive energy. I have to doubly compliment Vinay as this wouldn't have been easy for him during the peak of the Lock downs in Melbourne. Highly recommend Vinay and ARG finance. Thanks again for not only being a top class professional but a friend for us.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you for the kind rating, Jaidev. We appreciate your business and helping to share the word about ARG Finance.

Review collected in partnership with ARG Finance

Mr. Vinay Goyal (at ARG Finance), the best Mortgage broker in the Western Suburbs.

Loan used forInvestment Property
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Manish, for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

Sid

SidMelbourne

Rohit has always been very helpful and process was as smooth as you could expect.

Great service, very friendly team at ARG with knowledge of loan process and effective execution. I was quite satisfied with the rate I was able to achieve and highly recommend their services.

Loan used forSecond Home
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sid, so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the ARG team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

HB Melbourne

HB MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gagan Silwal is a great broker

Gagan Silwal from ARG finance is a good broker with efficient & fast communication skills. Got my home loan approved without any issues. Would definitely contact him again in the future.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Pooja C.

Pooja C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

My mortgage broker (Rohit Kumar) is excellent broker, he is very smart, professional & very friendly, very easy to deal with.he got soo much knowledge & always give great advise. I will definitely recommend him for my family & friends .

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

Ashish S.

Ashish S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Our Mortgage Broker (Rohit Kumar) was very professional and friendly, His persistence and can do approach is commendable!! He is very knowledgable and was very patient with us. I would definitely recommend Rohit to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Ashish, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community

excellent service

Our mortgage broker (GINNYDEEP GULATI)was fantastic. Very reliable and easy to talk to. Very honest and gave us great advice. Would definitely recommend him to others because of his honest and helpful nature with a great deal of professionalism.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Abhi for your feedback! We are happy that you had a good experience.

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Very professional, friendly and timely service provided by ARG finance and Viany Goel in particular. Very happy to have choosen them for my home loan requirements and will happily recommend them to my family and friends.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sandy, for your review. We’re glad you had a good experience, and hope to see you again soon!

Excellent Service!!

I had a very good experience with ARG Finance. Ginny Gulati from ARG was very professional throughout the entire process. His persistence and can do approach is commendable!! He is very knowledgable and was very patient with me . I would definitely recommend Ginny as I recieved excellent service in a very timely manner!!

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sonia, for taking the time to review us! I’m sure that Ginny Gulati will be thrilled to hear this.

S.K.

S.K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive service

We couldn’t have refinanced both loans without Gagan’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional, and very helpful in working out the best loan for my properties. From start to end Gagan was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Gagan from ARG finance and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank You S.K for your kind remarks! I’m so happy that Gagan's expertise worked out for you, and that you plan to keep doing business with us.

Find out how ARG Finance compares to other Home Loans

Best service providers for all mortgage needs

Gagandeep Silwal provided A Grade service with refinancing of our existing loan plus our new loan for investment property. His customer service skills are commendable and he is a real asset to ARG finance. We had a hassle free experience and I would highly recommend them. Thanks ARG team.

Loan used forInvestment Property
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you Mehek for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.

Excellent service

It’s my first home and they help to get my loan approval very easily . They help me to get 1 st home buyer scheme.
Thanks for your help and hard work
Thanks Vinay

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you Vibin for the 5-star rating.

prathap shetty

prathap shettyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ARG Finance best experience in customer service and support.

Gagan Silwal from ARG has been a great help in the whole process of our loan. It was very easy for us as he was very knowledgeable. Excellent customer service as we got updates at every stage of the loan process from Gagan.

Loan used forSecond Home
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you Prathap, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review

Sumit

Sumit

Amazing guy

Met this amazing guy Gagandeep Silwal, not only he is a great loan writer but a good human as well who would listen out to customers before giving his opinion. It was great dealing with you mate. Thanks for all your help

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thanks so Sumit for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon

Raja Shekar Durgi

Raja Shekar DurgiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vinay Goyal from ARG Finance is an experienced, knowledgeable and excellent professional!

This was our first home loan application through ARG finance. It was a great experience. Vinay from ARG finance has provided exceptional service, he was very well aware of the whole process. Also, he did a thorough assessment on our situation and advised the best loan product for us. I would like to thank Vinay for providing an exceptional and amazing service in getting through home loan. I would definitely recommend Vinay from ARG to anyone else! He is very kind and professional

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We train hard to make sure our team operates efficiently—glad to know it’s working!