ARG Finance

Moksh Landscapes

Moksh LandscapesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unexceptional and Brilliant service

It has been a very pleasant experience throughout. We have been guided thoroughly through the process and they have got the job done. We have dealt with Mr. Ginny and his friendly approach, TO DO attitude has pleased us as compared dealing with other Brokers in the past. I would highly Recommend ARG finance for all your Financial needs. There are no surprises or hidden costs and definitely I will be going through them for my other loans.

Frank G

Frank GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!!!

After losing faith in a lot of mortgage brokers. Ginny Gulati has showed that he is different with his vast knowledge, experience, patience, friendly approach and no nonsense get it done attitude. I am now able to achieve my lifelong dream with a soon to be built family home mostly thanks to you. Highly recommended and look forward to doing more dealings with you in the future. Thanks again Ginny all the best!

Great Service !!

Really good service provided by Ginnydeep Singh with great professionalism. Friendly ,approachable and going an extra mile to get our home loan done . We would recommend him to anyone who needs a broker.

Johny C.

Johny C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best in the business!!

I can not recommend ARG finance and especially Raj. He really knows home loan process like back of his hand. He browsed around for best valuation and best interest rates for my home loan. He is very quick to respond. I will definitely go back to him for any future broking needs. Highly recommended.

Very Professional service by Rajeshwar Singh Toor

Rajeshwar Singh Toor is very professional broker. He went above and beyond to help me to get my home loan approval. He guided me all the steps in very professional and polite way. He has very good knowledge of business. You can trust him 100% and you won’t regret your decision.

Swasti Reddy

Swasti ReddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended - Rajeshwar singh Toor

Raj is an awesome mortgage broker, got us the best deal. Fast efficient & reliable person to deal with. Very pleased with your services Raj!
Highly recommended to everyone!! A++ service

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Tita Arief

Tita AriefGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended Ginny D Gulati

Ginny is fantastic home loan broker!! He went out of his way to help us with my son home loan inquiry and got him into his first home and a great mortgage. We loved working with him - he made us feel comfortable, kept us up-to-date on everything happening with his application, answered our many questions and was generally outstanding and highly recommended him. Thank you so much Ginny.

Mohan Somasundaram is a Subject Matter Expert

Mohan Somasundaram is an expert in what he does and a highly recommended mortgage broker. Mohan has guided us clearly in each and every step we took starting from buying the land till it got settled. He gave us confidence in buying the land and building a house. Mohan has went above and beyond expectations in many occasions. You can blindly trust him and he can guide you honestly with full transparency.

Larson

Larson

Mohan Somasundaram - Exemplary Mortgage broker

Mohan Somasundaram is a very knowledgeable and highly professional mortgage broker. I haven't seen anyone like him who can understand our requirements and advise the suitable product. He is very sharp, organised, honest, and hardworking. He carefully studied our case, presented the plan, and tailored the package for us. His communication was excellent and prompt (you won't be able to see this in many mortgage brokers these days!). We are very happy to have Mohan as our mortgage broker to get our dream home. I will recommend Mohan to anyone without reservations. Looking forward to working with him in the future!!

Find out how ARG Finance compares to other Home Loans

Mohan Somasundaram - Excellent Customer Service !!

Mohan Somasundaram is very professional and an excellent mortgage broker. He is very helpful, organised and highly knowledgeable. He patiently listened to my requirements and helped me in finding the best home loan. He efficiently handled all communications between us and the bank for a smooth settlement process. He always kept us informed throughout the the home loan process. He was approachable anytime (even outside of working hours) and happy to answer any queries. We would like to thank you Mohan for making our home loan experience so simple and stress-free. We will highly recommend Mohan to anyone.

Excellent service

Mohan Somasundaram was a very organised and efficient mortgage broker With good communication. Highly recommend him. He was always approachable and available for any questions. Special thanks for the service.

Very Professional

Professional customer service.
Specially thanks to Mohan Somasundaram he is a good mortgage broker he had very good knowledge in finance and he really full fill our financial needs much appreciated

Ginny Gulati 5 star professional broker

Ginny Gulati is the excellent mortgage broker. From the first moment of our contact, even though we were not ready to buy our first home, he gave us the respect and explained steps required. And guided us through till we get our loan application approved. Highly recommend him as he will answer all your stupid questions and is approachable at any time of the day.

Rajeswar Singh

Rajeswar Singh is good broker, I am very satisfied his services, which I have got during my home loan financing, he get through all key details, which I was don’t know,and I never feel stressed about my home loan. He did his job as he told. So he great. I would suggest to others.

Rajeshwar Singh

Rajeshwar singh is the excellent mortgage broker . We had a great experience with him. He is very patient and clear about everything. He has a great knowledge about the finance .

Rajeshwar 5 stars!

Rajeshwar was extremely professional and very approachable during the finance process. He provided an extremely detailed and thorough process when choosing the right bank for the loan. Anytime we had questions he was quick to respond. I will recommend Rajeshwar strongly because of his service, punctuality and extensive attention to detail.

First home buyer finance

First of all I want to thank you Rajeshwar Singh toor . He is such a dedicated, well educated and keen to help everyone, sometimes we call and text him out of hours. So always approachable. We were really stuck to make a decision and he is the one who bring our dream come true, I mean our beautiful first home .My recommendation are 100% in favour of him.

Outstanding customer service.100% satisfied.

Rohit Kumar, great job

Rohit made all the processes behind getting our loan ready before titling and registration. Professional and extremely logical. He always explained the cause and effect and was with us in every steps and made all the process stress-free. I recommend Rohit Kumar for his great service in getting our loan approved.

Shreejana B.

Shreejana B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Informative

Ginny is always available to answer all of our questions. We were very new to purchasing property and we had so many questions. He made everything so easy by explaining all the process step by step and delivered us the best service.

Evelyn

EvelynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional broker

Really good service provided to us during our loan appilication process.very patient with us and infomation provided to us . I would highly recommend your services to my family and friends.