Verifiedargfinance.com.au

182 reviews · Statistics

100% · 1820%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (34), Variable Rate (73) and Split (29)
Loan Term24.885 years
Loan used for
  • First Home (59)
  • Second Home (11)
  • Investment Property (16)
  • Refinancing (22)
  • Home Construction (9)
Online Tools

Jay
JayVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car loan

Look no further if you want hassle free financial advice.thanks especially to mr gagan for your smooth transaction at very competitive interest.lowest in the market and better than dealerships.
Would come back again for next one Show details
Anthony C.
Anthony C.2 posts

Excellent broker

Amazing to work with! Excellent communication. Makes everything clear and concise to read through and understand before signing. Show details ·  1
Seraphine T.
Seraphine T.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ishu S.
Ishu S.

Perfect Broker

My experience with Gagan was exceptional. They provided tailored solutions and patiently answered all my queries, ensuring I understood every step. Their professionalism and promptness were commendable, securing me a fantastic deal. I highly recommend Gagan for their reliability, transparency, and outstanding service. Grateful for their expertise and support in navigating the financial landscape!" Show details ·  1
Siva V.
Siva V.

Highly recommend this team!

Top notch service by Rakesh and team from the ARG Finance. We were so fortunate to have engaged this team to navigate our home loan mortgage options. Given that ours wasn't a straight forward case, Rakesh personally handled our application and went above and beyond to ensure we had nothing to worry about. He did most of the worrying for us! I can't thank you enough Rakesh and Yatin!

I would highly recommend ARG Finance to anyone and everyone! Show details ·  1

Sidd Roy
Sidd Roy2 posts

Ginny is a solid , experienced, respected and well-connected finance broker

Ginny is a solid , experienced, respected and well-connected finance broker.
Me & my partner were nervous to go through with house & land construction loan . This was specially complex due to the consecutive interest rates hikes and low consumer confidence in the construction industry.
However, Ginny was instrumental in separating the facts from the fiction & gave us the confidence to go through with the deal.
We rate Ginny highly and he’s an asset to the ARG Finance team.
Sidd & Zahra Show details ·  1
Stephanie
Stephanie

Ginny is amazing to deal with!

We are extremely satisfied with the service and care we received from Ginny! Being a first home buyer, it can be quite overwhelming - however Ginny went above and beyond in making sure we felt supported and educated on the whole process! Highly recommend. Show reply
Yush
YushVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would Recommend

Ginny not only excels in efficiency and professionalism but also stands out for his in-depth knowledge of current affairs. This expertise enabled him to secure the best deal for me in the ever-changing financial landscape. By staying updated with the latest market trends and economic developments, Ginny ensured that I received tailored financial solutions. Show reply
Dru
DruVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tynan
TynanMelbourne2 posts

Would recommend

Ginny is very knowledgeable in his field, and will do his best for you to get the best outcome and make sure you understand the process. I would recommend to anyone Show details ·  1
Margy M.
Margy M.NSWSydney, NSW

Nothing but Success

Ginny was super helpful with me a single mum who's very time poor and everything was last minute (from my end) with a great result. Would be happy to recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Riddhi
Riddhi

Ginnyji’s help with homeloan

If I have to summarise whole experience I would say “lifesaver”!! Ginnyji helped me out in very volatile market to secure a homeloan at fixed rate. Definitely save .25 basis points and cash back was cherry on the top. He addressed my concerns and found tactical way to freeze the rate for my application even if rate goes higher. He followed up and made sure that application was on track and helped me make best decision as per my situation. Highly recommended!! Very knowledgeable. Show details ·  1
Jacob
JacobVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for First Time Home Buyers

Ginny has been outstanding with the service. Being a first-time home buyer, Ginny was patiently guiding us through the journey and was pleased to answer any questions that I had. Highly recommended and you won't regret. Show details ·  1
LCR
LCRVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience and service :)

This is my first home loan and Ginny has been very helpful and guided me all the way as it has been a long process because of land titling. He is great for contacting and will work around your work commitments for meetings. Show details ·  1
PDH
PDH

Great Service, the best!

Highly recommend ARG Finance and Rakesh Gupta - Best Service, good communication, customer focused. Highly satisfied by the service provided. Show details ·  1