2Shift

Loan TypeFixed Rate, Variable Rate, Line of Credit and Split
Loan Term4.2 years
Communicative customer service
Transparent with costs
Quick and easy application process

Notice to Reviewers: GetCapital has rebranded to Shift as of October 25, 2021.

Matthew M.
Matthew M.Victoria7 posts

Absoulete Sham

How dare they review bank accounts not related to the application. Its dodgy operators like this that give other operators a bad name. I can not believe that they have reviewed accounts not related to the application without my consent and will be filing a complaint with the financial ombudsman Show details
Shift
Shift   DM
Priya Chand
Priya ChandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have found Shift a very reliable and experienced finance company. Excellent customer services provided by Daniel. Daniel provided accurate information in relation to business loan. Show details ·  1
Pablo
PabloPerth4 posts

Quite a disappointing experience

Enquired online to speak to someone. A Chris called me (I think that was his name, he mumbled a lot). Seemed extremely uninterested in helping and sounded like he just wanted to end the call as soon as possible. Won’t bother, seems like it’s too much
Shift
Shift   DM
LeanneS
LeanneSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use, friendly and helpful

Excellent service! Would recommend this company to obtain finance for your business. Show details ·  1
Martin
MartinPerth, WA

Gerry
Gerry

Prompt service

Very happy with prompt service from our broker Surrey Road Finance and Shift. Show reply
Tracy
Tracy

Great customer service. Fast, easy and efficient

I had a great experience with shift. I dealt with Ikluvya Kumar he was very helpful and made the process easy. Show details ·  1
Cider
CiderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Responded to my needs positively and quickly

At a time when cash flow is challenging small business that are otherwise profitable, lenders need to be versatile, responsive and act quickly.
Shift did all of this meeting my immediate needs after another financial crowd pulled the pin without notice or reason. Has set us up for a positive future Show details ·  1
Ray Pollard
Ray PollardSouth Australia

Fast and helpful

Really happy with how prompt the service was.
Very helpful and great customer service Show details ·  1
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent experience, can highly recommend!

I have no hesitation recommending SHIFT to any business looking for finance. The whole process was simple, fast, transparent and streamlined and the personalised service I received from my Account Manager, Ikluvya was excellent. A much faster and simpler way to get finance than from the major banks! Show details ·  1
William
William

Great Service

Ikluvya Kumar is a great executive who got my application approved and funds released in no time. Has great work ethic. I personally recommend his services. Show details ·  1
Fatah hassan
Fatah hassanPerth, WA

BEST OF THE BEST SERVICE

The best customer service and strong communication skills to help address my issues and i am fully satisfied with service i received and i have already recommended few people for the service Show details ·  1
Stuart Turner
Stuart TurnerCentral West, NSW4 posts

Don’t do it !!!!

Do not ever use this company !!!!
They are [Content Removed]!!!!!
Exorbitant interest rates
Deceiving conditions
And Zero communication
Then make up supposed “ rules to suit themselves
Taking advantage of vulnerable people
M Wyatt
M Wyatt

Amy made it all so easy:)

Amy from Shift really looked after us even paying out an old loan with excessively high interest. She then explained to us in simple language how our new Business overdraft with Shift would work. Even the application process was quick and easy. We are very happy Amy helped us to fund our Xmas stock needs.
Would highly recommend Shift and Amy.. Show details
Robyn of Locksley
Robyn of LocksleySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Like an ominous scene from Jaws... They are circling

29.95%

Where are all these cheap payday lenders coming from? Every second Facebook is from one of these Jackals.

First person I dealt with was the "flash harry" Mr Nice Guy. This was then followed up by a serious run of errors that was almost comical. It may be naive of me but I though there was some sort of banking regulator that monitored these sort of operators.

Then came the smug little Miss who's ego seemed to be a little out of whack with her ability.

If this is the current state of Australia then a simple little pandemic is the last of our worries.  Show details

No questions yet

About Shift

Established in 2014, Shift is a tech company that provides businesses with finance on demand. After registering with Shift, you can access a variety of credit and payment solutions, and you can register online using any device in as little as a few minutes.

Shift offers the following loan types:

• Loans to manage cashflow.
  • Loans to purchase assets, such as equipment and vehicles.
  • Loans to expand and grow your business.
  • Loans to make payments, such as for materials, stock, and services.

These loans have different term loan limits, interest rates, loan terms, and repayment schedules.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Shift’s customer service was great, saying that communication was ongoing and that staff were helpful, patient, and explained things in simple language when needed.
  • They also appreciated how upfront Shift was with their fees, and said that there were no hidden costs that came at a surprise.
  • Overall, they found the application process to be quick, easy and seamless.

Contact info for Shift