Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPNs:1540 and 1693

82 reviews · Statistics

93% · 765 · 6%

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nuria L
Nuria LSACentral, SA3 posts

The ease and comfort, plus the amazing quick delivery. Recommended!

Very convenient, I got it on a sale price and I was happy using them. Show details
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Fantastic

Fantastic! We have ceiling fans in almost every room in the house and cleaning used to be a nightmare. Blade Maid has made cleaning quick and mess free. 100% recommend. Show reply
Joe
JoeNSWIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Blade Made Ceiling Fan Blade Cleaner

Great product - so easy to clean my ceiling fans without getting up and down a step ladder. Easy to wash and dry. Excellent and fast service from Global Shop Direct. Show details ·  1
Graeme Downer
Graeme DownerNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

GREAT SERVICE

This is a simple straight forward on line sales process that is efficient Show details
Anthony
AnthonyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Works perfectly for us

Easy to use and cleans the fan blades quickly and effortlessly Show details
Gethro
GethroBingara26 posts

Average

Flimsy design. One clip on the pole was broken and I don’t expect the remaining one to last long. Cleans ok but not as good as getting up there but much safer Show details
Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM
Marion D.
Marion D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Asset to household cleaning

Great Asset to household cleaning - made a huge difference in the time taken to clean fans Show details
Mark M.
Mark M.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Makes cleaning the fans easier

Very happy with product,I no longer need to get a step ladder to clean the fans Show details
Meers Interiors
Meers InteriorsNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Wish I had discovered it sooner

No more climbing on ladders. It only takes a few minutes to clean the blades. It does everything it promises. Show details
Glen
Glen2 posts

Very efficient

So impressed, we even showed our neighbours who are also interested in trying it out. Show details
jeffy24481
jeffy24481

It works

Happy a item I seen on TV that actually works Show details
Cleaner
Cleaner

It actually works

WOW something that does what it is suppose to do
Sewnut
SewnutQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts

perfect for short people

As I cannot use ladders anymore for health reasons, couldnt get my fan blades clean till I bought this product, so very pleased with it Show details
Ken & Sue
Ken & SueWAPerth, WA6 posts

Very handy tool

So far very pleased with our purchase, no need to climb ladders anymore.
Feel sure it will be used a lot in the future
Have recommended to friends Show details
Elise
EliseWASouth West, WA2 posts

Blade Maid

Absolutely love the Blade Maid, awesome invention. Works very well & the extra length is great for our patio ceiling fans Show details