3.5

Alan Curtis

Alan CurtisTasmania

Mine has never attracted dust or particles

I purchased the Miracle Magnetic Duster from Kleva Range but neither dusters have attracted dust or particle since the day I received them. I think Kleva Range should send a rep out to test the product.

Purchased at Online the same as other products purchased from you..

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

rubbish can certainly live without it !!!

These dusters are a piece of rubbish, nothing more than a cheap duster, they must have charged the one on tele with something, i have read some of the companies reply blaming the damp weather, what a joke, do not waste your money just go and buy a cheap one from thrift store.

Purchased in July 2020 at klevarange for A$69.00.

Alan Bruce

yes, refund my money including postage, and i will send them back to you,Alan

Alan Bruce

Have tried the tele , what a joke doesn't/ work, if this was how you were to activate the magnetic feature this should have been made known on adds, however it doesn't work.

Cat

CatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

It certainly does what it is advertised to do. The dusting is done and over with before you know it. I'm very happy with it and it arrived pretty promptly.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$69.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Cat!

Kleva magic duster review

Duster is very good and i find so useful having extension handle. One criticism, the product doesn’t seem to pick up dust if you hover as is demonstrated on tv.

Purchased in May 2020.

Magic Dusters

This product work's and it works very well
I have a large unit and I go around easerly .Have displayed items the dust is attracted to the duster
I recommend this product

Purchased in April 2020 for A$69.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Scott, we are really glad to hear that the duster has helped to make cleaning easier!

Lynne

LynneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Miracle magic duster

They are very good arrived quickly and in good order and condition The extension handle reaches right to the ceiling have also clean the rattan fan blades and they do a great job

Purchased in March 2020 at 12 Volt Direct Online store.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Lynne :-)

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing ....actually works !!!

Love the performance and the fact that it actually picks up the dust. Give it a good fluff outside and it is ready to go again. A lot of dust gone , with regular use my house is always dust free. Thank you

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Megan!

The best duster

The Kleva Range miracle duster looked great on the ad and has lived up to expectations. It is sturdy and dusts really well, getting into those hard to get areas without having to move everything. I purchased 4 - 1 for my mum who has also been impressed, 1 for a friend and the other as my spare :)

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Daryl, we are glad you are happy with your Kleva Dusters and hope they help to save time cleaning for your mum and friend too!

Laurie

LaurieNorthern Region, NSW

great product

we have a raked ceiling and the duster with extension handle reaches the highest spots including ceiling fans,also the drain cleaner was put to use immediately and freed up the sinks

Purchased in March 2020 at Kleva Range for A$59.95.

Thanks Laurie :-)

Paul Woolford

Paul WoolfordRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It's just what I need

I dislike dusting so thought the Kleva Range miracle duster sounded a great idea....and I was pleasantly surprised. It dusts extremely well and gets into little spots without moving everything around. I even gave my spare one to a friend and she's delighted

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Paul, we are really glad you and your friend are happy with your Kleva Dusters!

Michael S.

Michael S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product

Purchased through an infomercial a while back. So far so good. I use it to keep the dust down especially around the flat screen Tv and DVD player. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kleva Range for A$79.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely review Michael :-)

Shirley Mallett

Shirley MallettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Micacle Duster

I purchased these miracle duster and I gave my 94year old mother a duster and she loves it and also one for my daughter-in- law the other one and she would love anything that saves time cleaning the house.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kleva Range for A$69.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Shirley, we are so glad that the dusters have help save cleaning time for your family!

Marg

MargHunter Region, NSW

Love love love it!

I purchased 4 Miracle Magnetic Dusters ...1 for myself & the others as gifts. My family & friends absolutely love them & so do I. We can dust in half the time. Thank you for such a great product.

Purchased in March 2020.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Marg :-)

Chez

ChezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kleva Miracle Magnetic Duster

Very happy with Dusters, I no longer have to remove everything from the shelf to dust which saves so much time. Great for cleaning the top of the fans. I would recommend this product

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Chez, we are glad the Kleva Dusters are helping you save time on housework!

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This works great it does what they it does.

Removes dust well and gets into hard places also the drain cleaner works great removes all the hair our off the drain i recommend it but they can improve on their dispatch time.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.99.

Perfect cleaning tool

I am very happy with my magnetic duster does everything it advertises I use it all the time so easy to use and clean I would highly recommend it and a reasonable priced

Purchased in November 2019 at Kleva Range.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Elizabeth :-)

Jo ann

Jo annPerth, WA

Absolute timesaver

Great duster. I haven't tried to pick up confetti with it and wouldn't. However as a duster it really does pick up the dust on furniture and tv etc. Outside I tap it gently to get dust off. Awesome product.

Purchased at Kleva Range for A$50.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Jo, we are really glad you are happy with your Kleva Duster!

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Great duster

Great duster does exactly what they said it would do. Love how I shake it outside and see how much dust comes away. Delivery was quick , all over experience was good

Purchased in September 2019 for A$70.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Suzanne!

Ken N

Ken NWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just another duster but does the job

Nothing special about this duster. No complaints. It arrived in good condition and in a timely manner. Maybe a bit expensive although will need to see how long it lasts.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$50.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your feedback Ken, your duster has a 12 month warranty, should you have any issues during this time please give us a message and we will be happy to organise you a replacement.

Helene

HelenePerth, WA

Doesn't Work

Rubbish product. It just sweeps all the dust onto the floor. Not magnetic at all. I dusted the TV and all the dust just went on the entertainment unit. The duster doesn't even get dusty coz all the dust just goes on the floor. Mine went in the bin. I wish I read the reviews prior to purchasing.

Michele L.asked

Hi....I don't buy anything online. Is it possible to send me an invoice first for your 'buy one-get one' offer for your magnetic dusters? If so, I'd be able to send a cheque for them. I wouldn't mind the waiting time for it.

Alan Bruce

I would.t feel right selling you one of these pieces of rubbish, go and buy a duster from Browse in or one of the cheap shops. Have you noticed they are not advertising them anymore because the do not attract dust etc as advertised. They are nothing more than a cheap duster.

Michele L.

Thank you for your reply. I'll keep it in mind.

Hi Michele,

I hope you are well.

Yes this not a problem we will be happy to create an invoice for you in regards to purchasing the Miracle Magnetic Duster Deal.

Please may I ask for you to get in touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your details and we will be happy to get this sorted.

Kind Regards, Kleva Range :)

Terry pain

Terry painasked

Hi
Am I just able to buy 1 duster with extension pole and 1 drain cleaner.
If I can buy 1 how much will it be ?
I don’t have a lot of money as Iam on an Army pension for life. I’ve just had 2 spinal surgeries. So Iam wondering if I can get 1 kit for half of the $69 dollars please
Thankyou
Kerrie

Hi Terry,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please may you get in touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au and we definitely would like to see what we can do for you.

Kind Regards, Kleva Range :)

Victoria Killianasked

I was going to buy this product and give the second one to my friend but after reading the reviews here I wont bother. The Kleva explanation given here is not satisfactory........I would have expected much better from you shame on your company for lying because up till now I respected Kleva Products I would actually like a comprehensive reply from a real person and not the standard reply you have given to the above customers that have asked the same question.

Boyne2000
Boyne2000

Hi, I purchased the duster awhile back. I have an old house with high ceilings so the duster is great for the cornices. I also use it for other areas of the house and find it is really good. You do need to take it out side now and again to shake off the dust.
I gave my 2nd one to a friend and she is really happy with it as well.

Hi Victoria,

We have been selling the Miracle Magnetic Duster for over 4 years and have sold 100,000s Australia-wide with amazing customer feedback and many repeat purchases. As I’m sure you can imagine all of our products go through extensive testing before we are allowed to advertise them on national television.

The response to the previous questions is our standard trouble shooting for the duster should it lose its static charge, which is common especially in damper climates which most of Australia has experienced recently. Any customers who have received a faulty product we are always happy to replace immediately at our cost.

We do not ask our customers to review our products on this platform, however you can see of 800+ positive reviews from verified buyers on our website. We understand that you have chosen not to purchase based on customer feedback on this platform, however we strongly disagree with any statement that we have lied in any way to our customers.

Victoria Killian

I will look into this further before I decide what to do.

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives