Kleva Miracle Magnetic Duster

Kleva Miracle Magnetic Duster

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

John vHalekulani

Great duster

My wife wanted me to buy these dusters. She loves them, she uses them regularly and tells me they work very well.
Product came in quick time and in good condition.

Purchased in October 2020 at online from take two marketing.

Fantastic product! Makes life easy

Love it! The long adjustable handle is great for behind furniture and up high for hard to reach spots. It's head is thick and the dust stays on to shake out. Easy to wash to. A must have product.

T P.

Absolutely the worst, most expensive non duster

My husband purchased these after seeing them advertised on TV. They simply don’t work. He is extremely disappointed. The duster at times does not even move dust around let alone collect any. The product is an expensive dud! These need to be removed from sale.

Purchased in December 2020 for $79.95.

Lies and Deception
Lies and DeceptionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just a duster

Recently purchased “Magical Magnetic Duster” Twin pack offer, unfortunately nothing magical or magnetic about the duster received, must be a dud! doesn’t collect dust as demonstrated on TV, expensive duster.

Purchased in January 2021 at Amazon for $49.99.

Alan Curtis
Alan CurtisTasmania

Mine has never attracted dust or particles

I purchased the Miracle Magnetic Duster from Kleva Range but neither dusters have attracted dust or particle since the day I received them. I think Kleva Range should send a rep out to test the product.

Purchased at Online the same as other products purchased from you..

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

rubbish can certainly live without it !!!

These dusters are a piece of rubbish, nothing more than a cheap duster, they must have charged the one on tele with something, i have read some of the companies reply blaming the damp weather, what a joke, do not waste your money just go and buy a cheap one from thrift store.

Purchased in July 2020 at klevarange for $69.00.

Alan Bruce

yes, refund my money including postage, and i will send them back to you,Alan

Alan Bruce

Have tried the tele , what a joke doesn't/ work, if this was how you were to activate the magnetic feature this should have been made known on adds, however it doesn't work.

Cat
CatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

It certainly does what it is advertised to do. The dusting is done and over with before you know it. I'm very happy with it and it arrived pretty promptly.

Purchased in May 2020 for $69.00.

Customer SupportKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Cat!

Kleva magic duster review

Duster is very good and i find so useful having extension handle. One criticism, the product doesn’t seem to pick up dust if you hover as is demonstrated on tv.

Purchased in May 2020.

Magic Dusters

This product work's and it works very well
I have a large unit and I go around easerly .Have displayed items the dust is attracted to the duster
I recommend this product

Purchased in April 2020 for $69.00.

Customer SupportKleva Range

Thanks Scott, we are really glad to hear that the duster has helped to make cleaning easier!

Lynne
LynneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Miracle magic duster

They are very good arrived quickly and in good order and condition The extension handle reaches right to the ceiling have also clean the rattan fan blades and they do a great job

Purchased in March 2020 at 12 Volt Direct Online store.

Customer SupportKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Lynne :-)

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing ....actually works !!!

Love the performance and the fact that it actually picks up the dust. Give it a good fluff outside and it is ready to go again. A lot of dust gone , with regular use my house is always dust free. Thank you

Customer SupportKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Megan!

The best duster

The Kleva Range miracle duster looked great on the ad and has lived up to expectations. It is sturdy and dusts really well, getting into those hard to get areas without having to move everything. I purchased 4 - 1 for my mum who has also been impressed, 1 for a friend and the other as my spare :)

Customer SupportKleva Range

Thanks Daryl, we are glad you are happy with your Kleva Dusters and hope they help to save time cleaning for your mum and friend too!

Laurie
LaurieNorthern Region, NSW

great product

we have a raked ceiling and the duster with extension handle reaches the highest spots including ceiling fans,also the drain cleaner was put to use immediately and freed up the sinks

Purchased in March 2020 at Kleva Range for $59.95.

Thanks Laurie :-)

Paul Woolford
Paul WoolfordRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It's just what I need

I dislike dusting so thought the Kleva Range miracle duster sounded a great idea....and I was pleasantly surprised. It dusts extremely well and gets into little spots without moving everything around. I even gave my spare one to a friend and she's delighted

Customer SupportKleva Range

Thanks Paul, we are really glad you and your friend are happy with your Kleva Dusters!

Michael S.
Michael S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product

Purchased through an infomercial a while back. So far so good. I use it to keep the dust down especially around the flat screen Tv and DVD player. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kleva Range for $79.00.

Customer SupportKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely review Michael :-)

Krystal H.
Krystal H.asked

Why are they called magnetic dusters , if their is NO Magnetic (Magnet )in it ... How STUPID!!!

Kellie

It's because the fibers are static so the dust clings to them. I've bought them and they are great !

John v

It is because the fibres of the duster are static and thus create a magnetic force to make dust stick to them just like steel to a magnet. My wife has them and loves them, they are great.

T P.

My husband bought them and they don’t work. Why would you buy 1 and you get 2 free, if they actually worked and were worth spending money on. These dusters are useless for dusting anything. The magnetic or static doesn’t work at all.

Deniseasked

Just wondering if these dusters, which I like, can be washed please??

Kellie

I have washed mine in the laundry sink in some woolmix. Just let soak and squeeze the water out and let dry on the clothes line. Fluff up when dry. These are great dusters!

Hi Denise,

Apologies about any delay in reply!

To wash the duster head, you can rinse under warm water and leave to dry.

We note to allow the duster to dry out naturally, do not apply heat to it as this may damage the static fibres.

Michele L.asked

Hi....I don't buy anything online. Is it possible to send me an invoice first for your 'buy one-get one' offer for your magnetic dusters? If so, I'd be able to send a cheque for them. I wouldn't mind the waiting time for it.

Alan Bruce

I would.t feel right selling you one of these pieces of rubbish, go and buy a duster from Browse in or one of the cheap shops. Have you noticed they are not advertising them anymore because the do not attract dust etc as advertised. They are nothing more than a cheap duster.

Michele L.

Thank you for your reply. I'll keep it in mind.

Hi Michele,

I hope you are well.

Yes this not a problem we will be happy to create an invoice for you in regards to purchasing the Miracle Magnetic Duster Deal.

Please may I ask for you to get in touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your details and we will be happy to get this sorted.

Kind Regards, Kleva Range :)

See all Kleva Miracle Magnetic Duster questions