4.1

3.5

Julie Atkins
Julie AtkinsFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Top Review

Excellent and VERY handy!

Love the Magnetic duster It does everything it promises. The bendable option is perfect for dusting ceiling fans and my top shelves, I usually have to get a stall or chair to reach but the extension reaches easily, much safer and saves time! Have even been using on the floors in the tight areas my vac cant reach and even under the couch. the dust sticks to the duster well with the static charge. Great, handy product, thanks Kleva!

Purchased in for $49.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Stewpot
StewpotSouth-Eastern Region, NSW23 posts
  Top Review

Rubbish and False Advertising

Mine never worked to attract dust. When I phoned to complain I was told the dust will NOT be attracted like a magnet. I have found the duster actually spreads dust - in a strong beam of sunlight I can see the dust flying everywhere and even falling out of the duster and that was after I washed it.

Save your money, this is a take.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Very happy with my purchase

You were recommended to me by my sister in law.
She has moved back to England and wishes you delivered to there! Show reply
Bianca L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Decent duster, great customer service

Though the duster doesn’t seem to be ‘magnetic’, it does a decent job of moving dust off items and walls. If you rub it with a plastic bag, it charges the fibres - which can make it attract the dust you want to get rid of. Don’t use it on electronics though - the static charge can affect them.

I had a problem with my duster and Kleva Range were very good in addressing the issue in a quick and professional way. Show details ·  1

Monica
MonicaDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Perfect gift

Great purchase and value for money to help out of reach cleaning easier Show reply
Kaye Crabtree
Kaye Crabtree

Very pleased. Better than the Feather Duster I had before

Use throughout the areas needed. Even along the top of the curtains that cover windows. Show reply
Neil Wright
Neil Wright7 posts

Dusta

A great duster with extendable handle,just what you need to dust high Show reply
Kylie
Kylie2 posts

Five star

Five star, does exactly what its advertised to do, great value for money Show reply
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW2 posts

It works as advertised

Happy with this purchase
Gotta have 10 words Why?
Three blind mice three blind mice la la la etc Show reply
Lyndelle Tubie
Lyndelle TubieNortheast, VIC

Fantastic to get a ‘two for one deal’ I was able to give my daughter the excess

My daughter & her four sons, aged from 8-14, were right onto the dusters. They just love the magic of the magnets collecting all the dust & naturally are keen to use them to dust their rooms & elsewhere in their home. Show reply
Wendy Phiri
Wendy Phiri2 posts

It is excellent. Making my work easier everyday

A magical duster like no other.it’s unbelievable. I would encourage anyone to try it. Show reply
Tony R
Tony R3 posts

Great

Does the job very well. Easy to clean and store. Show reply
Joann J.
Joann J.4 posts

Love this product it has really helped me

I have chronic conditions eg osteo arthritis and fybromyalgia and others
I found the information on the add to be honest.and the product is very helpful
Thanks Show reply
Sandy
Sandy5 posts

Makes dusting a breeze

I had a cheap version for several years bit this one is just wonderful. Show reply
Gaynor Stevens
Gaynor Stevens

Cleaning lady

Just arrived and they look good but who wants to dust!!. Show reply

Bianca L.

Can I use the magnetic duster to dust power boards and power points? And Xbox? Or is it not recommended? I love my magnetic duster!

Geoffrey O.
Geoffrey O.

I have them and find them not very good my old duster from K Mart is better and I still use it for every thing the magnetic dusters are sitting in the back room where they can stay

Bianca L.

Geoffrey you did not answer my question.

Clint M.
Clint M.

How come you don't show the duster attracting dust, pieces of paper are not dust

Storm B.
Storm B.

Doesn’t work how it shows on tv. Dust falls off it but i do like it better than a lot of dusters I’ve tried

Cecilia
Cecilia

Is this duster suitable for chandeliers?