Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper SAB22030

Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper SAB22030

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sabco

3.8
Jess P.
Jess P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works amazing until it doesn’t.

*edit* very quick response from the team, thank you! Just awaiting response to my email and will update once resolved.

I LOVED it. It was the perfect tool for a house that is 90% carpet and has a toddler running around haha. That was up until the handle snapped off while giving the lounge a quick once over post snack time. Upon closer inspection, the weld where the handle is attached to the sweeper head is very small. Very unfortunate :(

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $35.00.

ShandiAU

Love it

Love this sweeper, it works well, is light and easy to use, and is very handy for that quick once over. Only fault is the handle is too short for me.

Purchased in April 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Unfortunately, we can't help with the length of the pole.

Shandi

Well, can I get another piece of extension??

Sabco C.Sabco

Sorry, we don't have extension pieces for this product

Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Why didn't I get one sooner?

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $33.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thanks so much for the great review. We're so glad you're happy with the results.
Cheers :)

BreitieAU

Useful and effective tool

This environmentally friendly little carpet sweeper appears to be very efficient in picking up stuff and fluff off our carpet and is very easy to use and push to and fro. My only criticism is that the handle is too flimsy and way too short. Why? All other Sabco cleaning devices have robust long handles. Perhaps it is only to be used by midgets?

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $33.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, Let me see what i can do for you. :) Not a lot of people are over 2M tall!! i can imagine how annoying it would be. Ill get back to you soon to let you know if i can help. Cheers

Brooms & Brushes

Find out how Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper SAB22030 compares to other Brooms & Brushes

Krishna Sundari
Krishna SundariRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I fully agree with Rob....

Bought the first one 2 years ago and love it....decided to take one to India in July last year (both bought at Bunnings Tweed Heads NSW) Externally looked the same, but the original had thick brownish coloured bristles in the middle and the side ones were much better. New one...thin spindly black plastic. Not as easy to empty or clean. Not happy. But what can you do....review and get disputed by a product manager ! Only posted this now 'cos going to India again soon, was looking on line for a better brand and saw this site.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $33.00.

Good Afternoon Krishna,
We're really sorry to hear you feel this way and both your and Rob's feedback has been passed onto our product manager for consideration.
Kind Regards

The old model worked the new one is rubbish.

Purchased in November 2019 at Mitre 10 for $36.00.

Rob
Rob
JZ66VIC, 3055

I'm glad I didn't buy another electric vac stick

My carpet sweeper looks slightly different to the picture shown (it's all green on the base) but it works well on my carpet picking up hair and dust I didn't even know was there. I keep my carpet pretty tidy so I am surprised it's still collecting and is easy to just empty into the rubbish bin. It only requires hand power action back and forth for a good clean.

I don't find it as good on my tiles but then again it is called a 'Carpet' sweeper. I am happy with my purchase and I recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at BigW for $33.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much for your review and we're so happy to hear you like the product.

Lorraine O
Lorraine OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Swept Away By This Sweeper

This is the perfect addition to my household cleaning items. I use it daily and it is as good as running the vacuum around.
I have pets and it picks up the pet hair and bits from the carpet.
I am so glad I bought it. I give it 10/10

Purchased in October 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $35.00.

Mary
MaryAU

The Perfect Sweeper

I use this Sabco Carpet Sweeper daily and it's perfect for hard floors and carpets. Picks up dirt, hairs easily and quiet to use. Happy to be saving on electricity.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thanks Mary - this feedback has made our day!
Always happy to hear from happy Sabco customers!
Hope you continue to enjoy your Sabco Carpet Sweeper.

Feri
Feri

Too good

I went to buy a vacuum for my upstairs bed rooms and corridor though a lady from Epping Bunnings suggested me Sabco sweeper, I was so confused whether it would fulfill my purpose, now I can’t live a without it, too perfect, I use it for whole house, good for both tiles and carpet. I highly recommend this product and pray for this lady who suggested this one.

Cazza
CazzaMildura

Whisk Away

Hi just bought Sabco Whisk Away Carpet Sweeper. Love carpet sweepers but this sweeper has a handle that's too short. I thought it might save my back but the short handle just aggravates it. Would think twice again, might take it back don't think its worth the $35.00 from Big W.

cheap and works excellent

I bought the sweeper yesterday and tried it already. It works excellent and my 9 years old son is very happy to be incharge the cleaning the living room where my labrador loves to sit. A MUST BUY PRODUCT!!!!!

Perfection personified

I have three cats and carpet in three quarters of the house and I don't know what I would do without my Sabco Carpet Sweeper. A quick sweep over the carpets daily and they look as good as new.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thanks so much for your Five Star rating! So glad to hear that you love our Carpet Sweeper - you made our day!

grace.kevric
grace.kevricAdelaide, South Australia

Disappointed

I purchased this sweeper from Bunnings to use it at my holiday house for those quick clean ups instead of bringing out the vacuum. However, I have been terribly disappointed. Hair gets caught up in the small brushes and then the most frustrating thing is when the sweeper bounces and opens it's trays and drops all the dust and dirt all over the carpet ! I almost smashed it into bits this morning! Is there anyway of preventing this happening?

funkynana
funkynanaThe Mallee, VIC

no need for the vac

bought this from bunnings as its all metal, others i have seen are plastic. no need for the vac every day. good when the grand kids come over LOL it was a good buy. easy to clean and use.

Annette
Annetteasked

What is the best way to clean the sabco carpet sweeper? Each time I try to clean it using the given tool and re use it, it ends up spreading left over dirt and dust all over the carpet again. Can it be washed?

Hi Annette,

Thank you for your message, I think I got back to you on Facebook as well :)

I have the same one at home and just ise the brush tool we provide but if you find it hard to use you can try with a hair brush with stiff bristle. Please let me know how you go

Cheers

Shandi

Tool works fine for me, dont have a problem with it. You need to empty the catchers before you use it.

Gary
Garyasked

Which country does this sabco carpet sweeper make from?

Hi Gary,
I'm not too sure. I will send an email to the product expert and get back to you.
Kind Regards

Sean Russell
Sean Russellasked

How do I empty a Sabco carpet cleaner

JZ66

See the 2 black metal tabs underneath, each tab has the word 'push' written at each end. Use your thumbs on both words to push and the tray will spring up. Then you can clean that side. I use my vacuum cleaner. Hope that helps.

See all Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper SAB22030 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives

CategoryBrooms & Brushes