Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper SAB22030

Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper SAB22030

Swept Away By This Sweeper

This is the perfect addition to my household cleaning items. I use it daily and it is as good as running the vacuum around.
I have pets and it picks up the pet hair and bits from the carpet.
I am so glad I bought it. I give it 10/10

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for $35.00.

The Perfect Sweeper

I use this Sabco Carpet Sweeper daily and it's perfect for hard floors and carpets. Picks up dirt, hairs easily and quiet to use. Happy to be saving on electricity.

Thanks Mary - this feedback has made our day! Always happy to hear from happy Sabco customers! Hope you continue to enjoy your Sabco Carpet Sweeper. Sabco

Too good

I went to buy a vacuum for my upstairs bed rooms and corridor though a lady from Epping Bunnings suggested me Sabco sweeper, I was so confused whether it would fulfill my purpose, now I can’t live a without it, too perfect, I use it for whole house, good for both tiles and carpet. I highly recommend this product and pray for this lady who suggested this one.

Hi Feri - Thank you - hearing from happy customers always puts a smile on our face! The Sabco carpet sweeper has been a handy little helper for over 60 years now, so it is lovely to hear that it is still so loved! We hope you continue to enjoy it! Have a great day - Sabco

Whisk Away

Hi just bought Sabco Whisk Away Carpet Sweeper. Love carpet sweepers but this sweeper has a handle that's too short. I thought it might save my back but the short handle just aggravates it. Would think twice again, might take it back don't think its worth the $35.00 from Big W.

cheap and works excellent

I bought the sweeper yesterday and tried it already. It works excellent and my 9 years old son is very happy to be incharge the cleaning the living room where my labrador loves to sit. A MUST BUY PRODUCT!!!!!

Perfection personified

I have three cats and carpet in three quarters of the house and I don't know what I would do without my Sabco Carpet Sweeper. A quick sweep over the carpets daily and they look as good as new.

Thanks so much for your Five Star rating! So glad to hear that you love our Carpet Sweeper - you made our day!

Disappointed

I purchased this sweeper from Bunnings to use it at my holiday house for those quick clean ups instead of bringing out the vacuum. However, I have been terribly disappointed. Hair gets caught up in the small brushes and then the most frustrating thing is when the sweeper bounces and opens it's trays and drops all the dust and dirt all over the carpet ! I almost smashed it into bits this morning! Is there anyway of preventing this happening?

no need for the vac

bought this from bunnings as its all metal, others i have seen are plastic. no need for the vac every day. good when the grand kids come over LOL it was a good buy. easy to clean and use.

Hi there, Thank you so much for your feedback. Warm Regards, Sabco Facebook.com/Sabco.Australia

re Useless product

Of course it will clog up if you only use it once a week and you have pet hair on
the floors. I too am an invalid it it takes very little effort to use at least every 2nd day. My Cleaning woman comes once a fortnight and uses my vacuum cleaner then I use my carpet sweeper in between.

Hi Milly, Thanks for the 5stars & sharing your feedback with us here! :) Best Wishes, Sabco

Mine is 44 years old

I got it as a wedding gift. At the time, I said why should I keep it ??? I have a vacuum cleaner. Well, it still works and it still picks up lots of dust and dirt after 44 years (got married in 1972). I LOVE my Sabco. Could not live without it and I am glad that I will be able to replace it it ever breaks.

So much easier than getting out vacuum

I used to use one of these cleaners many years ago and did not realize you could still buy them. It is fabulous to clean carpets and rugs in between vacuums. I was a bit confused what the difference was between Triple Action Sweeper and Whisk Away but a quick phone call to Sabco confirmed they are one and the same. Easy to use and empty. The only down side is the handle is too short. Such a good product for the price.

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and we're glad you are happy with your Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper. :) Warm Regards, Sabco Facebook.com/Sabco.Australia

this is perfect, great product. Thanks for all reviewer!

Thanks guys for your reviews, it helped me made decision to buy one from Bunning. Great product. For $30 dollar, if it's broke, I will buy another straight away. Use it everyday and can't live without it now.

It's cheap, easy to handle for my 8 year old kid :), no need to worry battery so environment friendly. Works great in carpet and also alright for tile.

Great little timesaver

I bought this carpet sweeper from Big W a few years ago. I'm very happy with it. It's such a time saver to go over kitchen (big) and lounge without having to drag out the vacuum cleaner. A couple of hints, however. I sew and I get threads all through my house. It's no good for picking these up as they wind themselves around the brushes and are a pain to get off. (The same thing happens with my you-beaut turbo charged vacuum cleaner brushes). But, for crumbs, anything walked in from outside, this is great and quick. I was it were a bit wider as that would make it even quicker.

An excellent product and I am thrilled with the results.

I have a great vacuum cleaner but unfortunately suffer with chronic angina and have had several severe heart attacks and as a result I cannot use this any longer. I do have home help, but needed something to assist with my lovely carpeted home.
Not only does it do the carpets well, but it also picks up everything from the floating floor in our passage and the very large tiles in the bathrooms and kitchen. It does a wonderful job and I am thrilled with it.
It is so light to use and thus does not affect my heart problems at all.

Very pleasantly surprised

Bought from Big W after reading reviews. I wasnt expecting too much as it was so cheap but Ive been very surprised at how effective it actually is. Couldnt believe how much came out of the trays when i emptied it! It works great on the carpet for picking up hair, crumbs, sand etc. would still need to do a proper vac once a week but this is ideal for keeping the place tidy inbetween without lugging the vacuum cleaner through the house every day.
Easy to put together. Lightweight. Easy to store. Very reasonably priced
Handle is a little short

Useless product

I bought a Sabco carpet sweeper 2 months ago. I have used it once a week on my new carpet between vacuuming. It does not pick up crumbs, the small brushes get clogged up with hair fluff very quickly and wear down then the sweeper 'bunny hops' and dumps the contents of its dust pans onto your carpet. The handle is too short and I am in need of a chiropractor for my aching back after using it. Total waste of time and money !!
price
doesn't pick up crumbs, brushes clogged and worn easily, handle too short , hops and dumps dust on carpet

Amazing product

This has got to be THE best household applicance I have ever bought. It is amazing. For $25.49 you cant beat it. Pet hair and biscuit crumbs gone in a flash. This product has liberated me from my beloved pets' hair. We live in harmony again. I love this carpet sweeper!!
Quick and easy to use, easy to clean & empty. No electricity. Excellent pick up quality.
The handle is a little short

how to open and empty this sweeper?Press sides underneath - in the middle close to brush

Great Product

Tis carpet sweeper does a great job. It is very easy to use and does a great job of picking up day- to-day dust and detritus. It took seconds to assemble, is very light and tasks seconds to empty.

Im addition, it is very competitivly priced. All in all, it is a great choice for those looking for a quick and easy way to clean carpet.
Cost, easy to use

I pulled the rollers out to clean them (Sabco Triple Action Carpet Sweeper) now it is hard to push. Is there a specific way to put them back or maybe a diagram
Hi digga5 - Thanks for contacting us. The Carpet Sweeper is not actually designed to be pulled apart and reassembled, which is probably why it isn't working as well as it used to. Whilst we don't have instructions for this, if you give us a call on 1800 066 522 our customer service team will try their best to help you. Thanks - Sabco

Are replacement brushes available anywhere in NZ for Sabco Carpet Sweeper?
Hi Robyn - I'm sorry but we don't have replacement brushes for the Triple action carpet sweeper. We find that if you use the clip on brush to clean them brushes regularly, they last a very long time. Hope this helps. SabcoThanks yes we have had our sweeper for a very long time.... We find it great so will be replacing it with a new one.

How to store, is it easy to fold?
You can unscrew the handle but it doesn't take up much room anyway.Hi cute_meow - The carpet sweeper folds flat very easily, but you can also unscrew the pieces of the handle to store it if space is a real issue. Thanks - Sabco

• GTIN14: 09310205220303