Geelong Gold Little Bulldog Dish Brush BK4281

Geelong Gold Little Bulldog Dish Brush BK4281

See the Best Brooms & Brushware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The best dish washing brush ever!

I have used one of these brushes for many years and have introduced them to other family members including family in NZ.
Unfortunately Woolworths (Top Ryde NSW) does not stock these brushes anymore and I was told by a staff member that the company has gone out of business. If this is true it is very sad as the Bulldog Brush is the best brush ever. I am still going to try and find another source as I want to take some with me when I move to NZ shortly.

Yay I did finally manage to find some of these wonderful brushes at IGA and brought them to NZ. They are so much easier to use than a long handled one if you have arthritic fingers.Hi Mary, I am so glad you were able to find these, they are also available at Woolworths just under their own brand now not Geelong brush. Same Brush though. Thanks for your review

This thing is brilliant.

Honestly, I would never usually think of writing a review about something like this but it's a really great product! I have had mine for over two and a half years now and it is still as white and clean as when I first bought it. Almost every time I use it, and it surprises me by easily removing everything, I think "man this little brush really is awesome, score!". After cleaning something particularly dirty it needs a bit of a clean of it's own but doesn't take much and it's back to normal again. Mine only has a few bristles that are slightly bent compared to the rest but this is after two and a half years of use, it's not even discoloured at all yet. It pays to note that I am vegetarian so I'm not scrubbing baked on animal fat from roast trays or anything but it has gotten a pretty good workout from various other baked on foods... Cheese for example, or pasta bake and roast vegie trays. Or cereal and porridge crusted into bowls that have been left without a good soak for a few hours. I especially love that it's gentle enough that I can scrub out my Scanpan fry pans with it and it does absolutely no damage to the non-stick coating. For such an inexpensive and basic thing, it's perfect. Whoever designed this deserves a pat on the back.
Everything. It's tough, gentle, cheap, long lasting, comfortable/easy to hold and use.

Just love this little beauty!

I just love this little dish brush, so easy to use. The shape of the handle makes it perfectly comfortable to hold, there is a thumb rest so there is no slipping even in very sudsy or soapy conditions, and no sharp edges or seams to cut into your wet hands. The shorter handle and soft bristles minimises splashing as the action is kept closer to what you are scrubbing. I used it recently to scrub a baking dish, it removed the baked on food in the shortest time and with little effort, although the bristles were discoloured from the burnt on grime, the brush cleaned up quickly in hot soapy water. No more "dirty" looking bristles. Unlike other brushes this one cleans up quickly and easily.
inexpensive; easy and comfortable to use
brand name is not on the brush, anywhere