Geelong Gold Little Bulldog Dish Brush BK4281

Geelong Gold Little Bulldog Dish Brush BK4281

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Geelong Brush

Mary A,Sydney

The best dish washing brush ever!

I have used one of these brushes for many years and have introduced them to other family members including family in NZ.
    Unfortunately Woolworths (Top Ryde NSW) does not stock these brushes anymore and I was told by a staff member that the company has gone out of business. If this is true it is very sad as the Bulldog Brush is the best brush ever. I am still going to try and find another source as I want to take some with me when I move to NZ shortly.

Mary A,

Yay I did finally manage to find some of these wonderful brushes at IGA and brought them to NZ. They are so much easier to use than a long handled one if you have arthritic fingers.

Geelong Brush
    geelong brush c.Geelong Brush

Hi Mary, I am so glad you were able to find these, they are also available at Woolworths just under their own brand now not Geelong brush. Same Brush though. Thanks for your review

Dem
    DemPerth, WA

This thing is brilliant.

Just love this little beauty!