Blaux Portable AC

Blaux Portable AC

See the Best Portable Air Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Blaux

• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Portability

DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT

This product is total GARBAGE. It does NOTHING it claims to do. The product information is TERRIBLE. The customer support is TOTALLY ABSENT. Delivery was slow. Please do not throw your money away. Just go buy a fan.

Purchased in June 2021 for $89.00.

dusky
duskySouth West, WA

Waste of money

Gave one to each of my kids in summer, they are now dumped in the garage as the kids say they don't cool down anything, they are not an a/c unit

Margi N.
Margi N.

Very happy with this product

I find that the blaux portable ac is exactly what I have been looking for. Even in the hottest of Perth summers it worked really well. Doesn't cool the room but keeps the individual person or two people cool. My guests were very satisfied with it too. I honestly cant see what people are complaining about unless they expected it to cool the room which it states it does not do.

Purchased in January 2021.

Terrible, lie!

It is a complete lie. I have ordered my cooler in April , not it is 4 month, it is not even delivered!!!
Customer service keeps saying my patience is appreciated, but how ? Terrible terrible experience! I will request refund now.

Find out how Blaux Portable AC compares to other Portable Air Conditioners

It’s nothing more than a humidifier fan

Pretty much useless as any kind of cooling system! It’s a glorified fan/ humidifier. Waste of money, buy a real fan of you want room temperature air to blow around. Get a real air conditioner if you want cool air

Purchased in June 2021.

Not Cool!

If you hold this 2 inches from your face, you might feel a slight, light breeze. No cooling properties exist, and I feel bamboozled, and my money was stolen because I didn't do my research.

Purchased in June 2020 for $125.00.

I'm 60 years old this is the most worthless product I have ever purchased!

There is no customer service # or way to return this product. It is nothing more than a tiny fan and offers no Cooling properties. This company should be put out of business! Call Consumer Affairs.

Purchased in May 2021 for $119.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Utter garbage

Wish I'd found this site before I bought these. I concur heartily with the other very negative reviews. I bought two. They are nothing more than a portable fan trying, unsuccessfully, to be an evap cooler. IF you put the water curtain in the freezer first and IF you place a unit right next to your body, it will produce a little bit of a cool breeze on you. BUT expect it to cool down a room? Not a chance. Don't buy it. It's a cheap plastic piece of junk.

Purchased in June 2021 for $150.00.

What a total scam

This has to be the worst product I have ever bought. Its blowing out hot air. I even put ice in it like it says.Please dont buy this product. This is a total scam. They give you no receipt and no chance to return. And no garentee. Contacting Consumer affairs and Better business bureau

Purchased in June 2021 for $189.00.

Useless

This does not cool anything down but maybe a shoebox. I can't believe I spent a hundred bucks on this piece of junk ordered it last spring didn't get it till summer was over tried it for the first time this year and it's useless

Purchased in April 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for $100.00.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Small Bedroom
Veronica
Veronica Katherine, NT

Worst thing I have ever bought in MY LIFE!

DO NOT BUY. THIS IS A SCAM. It is not an AC. It promotes as something that cools you down and it doesn't. It is a fan. If you don't believe me read all of the other reviews. Selling these AC should be illegal.

Purchased in January 2020 for $400.00.

Loraine MNorth Queensland, QLD

IT IS A SCAM!

Total joke of a product. Just does not work at all ie does not cool, does NOT blow cool air, does not cool room down. Complaining is a waste of time.

Purchased in December 2020 at blaux website for $90.00.

Soo simple
Soo simpleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very poor cooling and air movement

This unit does not cool a small area in any conditions. The fan is very weak. Not worth switching on! Available free for collection to any person who wants a lemon.

Purchased in December 2020 for $109.00.

Disgusted Purchaser
Disgusted PurchaserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless waste of money

I am extremely disappointed didn’t even look the same as the one I ordered. The claims made on the advertisement are completely false it is not even a decent fan absolutely disgusted

Purchased in January 2021.

Do Not Buy Blaux Aircooler

Purchased in December 2020 for $182.00.