Blue Leaf Bathware & Tiles

Blue Leaf Bathware & Tiles

13 reviews · Statistics

100% · 130%

Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Agree
AgreeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Product - Phoenix Ivy MKII Pull Out Sink Mixer - Matte Black

Awesome tap. Delivered very quickly. Top marks to this company. Show details
John Millman
John Millman2 posts

Simply excellent

Great product, fast and safe delivery, amazing customer service by Harry!! Show details
enginvserv
enginvservNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Exceptional service

I had two calls when I ordered online. One when I placed the order and one when it was delivered. There was a problem with the other and I rang them and they corrected the problem without a fuss and personally delivered the corrected order ASAP. Great service & great prices. I will use this company again. Show details
Armani
ArmaniVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

Exemplary customer service

I wanted to buy a kitchen sink which was very popular and therefore hard to find. I contacted Blue Leaf and one of their sales rep said that they don't have it in stock but he made a few phone calls to different suppliers and found one for me. The item that I couldn't get anywhere else was delivered in 4 days. Huge thank you to Harry from Blue Leaf Bathware and tiles. Show details
Jen
JenNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Tania P
Tania PACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service & competitive pricing

After reviewing multiple bathroom suppliers, I found Blue Leaf Bathware the most competitively priced & they were super responsive to my initial queries. Products arrived quickly, packed securely & qualified for free shipping.
Brian
BrianNSWSydney, NSW

Great Service

We dealt with Abraham who gave us great guidance through the range of possibilities, great advice on colour and style, and a good deal on price. Could not have been happier with the service and delivery. Show details
Jess
Jess

Exceptional Service

I found both Abraham and Alan to be extremely helpful. My bath was running late due to problems with the ports and Covid 19, and yet they managed to ensure it was delivered to me on time. I found them to be a pleasure to deal with. Show details
Jan
Jan2 posts

Fabulous

Excellent service, products and follow up. I was impressed with the level of attention from my initial enquiry through to a follow up phone call from Abraham to ensure our order arrived.
I am happy to recommend Blue Leaf for bathroom needs. Jan
jamil
jamilNSWSydney, NSW

Alan was extremely helpful and easy to work with which made the experience easy and enjoyable . He has great knowledge of the products which allowed me to find the right choices for my bathroom. I would highly recommend their service.
Sam D.
Sam D.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Last Minute Lifesaver!!!

Alan was an absolute lifesaver! My renovation was running behind schedule and over budget. He was understanding, helpful, prompt and sourced the products that I needed whilst keeping costs to a minimum. Ultimately he allowed me to save face with my fiance who I was surprising with a renovated home before getting married and moving in!!
Angela
Angela

Fabulous Service

Fabulous service, very helpful and incredibly patient. They listened to what I actually wanted and came up with lots of advice and product suggestions which look great in my now finished bathroom. P.S I really appreciate the goodies bag they gave me at the end.
Wayne Pham
Wayne PhamVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service from Alan he was able to promptly source a retired basin from Caroma and had it quickly delivered to us in Melbourne. Happy to recommend their service.