VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

• Rates and Fees

Mark N

Mark NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great wardrobes

I was happy with the whole experience of having our wardrobe doors and inserts installed. The glass sliding doors look great in the kids bedrooms. I’d recommend Stegner to my friends.

Colin J.

Colin J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience with Andy onsite and Mary in the office

Andy installed my windows with consideration to exactly what I want. A great guy and tradesman. Thanks to Mary and Andy for a perfect outcome. I would recommend both of you on commitment and service. Thanks col j

Store LocationRowville Victoria
Jill

JillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful customer service

Suzanne at Stegbar Rowville was very polite and knowledgeable. She promptly arranged for Neil to correct an issue with suction marks left on our shower door following hinge replacement. Fantastic customer service, thank you, I will happily refer you to others.

Store LocationThrough Moody Builders, Blairgowrie

Jay Moolachery

Jay MoolacheryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Installation and Service

Our newly built Porter Davis home was missing various mirrors. Andrew and Ivicia from Stegfast Rowville did a great job in installing them. The whole process was fairly straightforward and they explained the do’s and don’ts until the mirrors set in nicely

Someone who got scammed.

Someone who got scammed.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality product, quality workmanship, value for money and good old fashioned customer service.

I ordered a house lot of doors and windows from Duncan at Stegbar.
The order was vast, complicated and changed several times.
The sales team at Stegbar know their products, can guide you in your choices, are polite, attentive and and treat you with good old fashioned customer service.
I would not hesitate to recommend Stegbar. They are exemplary.

Store LocationAirport West
Paris T.

Paris T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Service. Excellent professionalism.

After sending through an enquiry online to Stegbar, Vanessa responded very promptly. She was very understanding of design changes that were made. We made enquiries with other companies, and Stegbar was the clear winner, purely for their customer service, variety of services and products offered, flexibility, professionalism and price-point. Can't wait to have our windows and doors in in September. Thank you Vanessa for your amazing help!

Sylvia and Rob V

Sylvia and Rob VIllawarra, NSW

Timber windows and doors

Thank you to Christine Fury and the team at Stegbar, Wollongong. Our job was quite large - double hung and awning windows and french doors. We appreciate the patience that Christine displayed as there were many decisions to be made. Her knowledge of the products and expertise was hugely encouraging. Christine met with us many times and also with our builder. Christine was willing to accomodate our needs and the end result looks amazing! Thank you Stegbar!

Store LocationWollongong

Customer service

Would really like to thank Vanessa at Stegbar for her patient, kind but professional manner. After 7 versions we got there in the end. Thanks again to all the Stegbar team. Luxe Tiny Homes

Rory

RoryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very supportive

I wanted just one replacement window and Mary guided me through the process. She explained everything in detail. Also Stegbar were much cheaper than other suppliers. I am happy with the outcome.

Paul

PaulAU

prompt communication

Dealt with Vaness Liberg , she supplied all the information i needed ,checking with tech area when unsure . Progressed order in a friendly and efficient manner ,allowing for variations with professional ease. Followed up and ordered and paid for meant delivery booked for two weeks from now . Very Happy

Store LocationPhone Vic

Great service and patience!

Our sales consultant Vanessa was extremely patient as our brief and requirements changed several times during our planning process. Vanessa was always efficient, accomodating and a pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationRowville

Great team always very helpful

We use you guys quiet frequently and the service is second to none. The team at moorebank have alway been very informative and help out even for the smallest of screen parts required . Charlene is great

Great service From the Doors sales Team at Maroochydore

Door Sales :Thank you for your your excellent and efficient service and assistance in getting the quote back to me in such a quick time frame. I look forward to receiving my stack door and window from you.
Thanks.... Clive

Store LocationMaroochydore
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service and Product

Had the pleasure of dealing with Chris Vance who was an absolute delight throughout our experience. He went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. Was very impressed that even the GM came to one of our onsite visits with his sales rep proving his commitment to customer service. He was a wealth of knowledge and I can see why the service of his team is first class as he was a great operator. The windows themselves look great and have delivered well beyond our expectations. Could not recommend Stegbar Rowville more highly.

Vicki

VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Windows from Stegbar were perfect!

Vanessa (Stegbar, Rowville) provided excellent service. I rang to get quote on new windows - I gave Vanessa the measurements and she gave me a quote on the spot. I then ordered the windows which were delivered within 10 days and were perfect.

Store LocationRowville, VIC

Naheedah

NaheedahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job!!! Thanks Andrew Wood

Andrew and his partner did a lovely job glueing up our mirrors, they were very quick, professional, neat and sweet natured. It was a very pleasant experience. Wouldn’t mind having them again for future projects.

Chrissy

ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service...just brilliant

What an awesome experience dealing with Daniel. We are very greatful for his help,support & prompt return of messages & phone calls.
Many thanks to you & your fabulous Stegbar team for turning our new kitchen into a lovely open space with new doors & windows.

Store LocationBundall
D.Hill

D.HillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brand New Build - Leaking Stegbar Windows

Store LocationSouth Australia

Going the extra yard

I had the pleasure of dealing with Mary who demonstrated great patience in our many questions and changes about the right style and size of bi fold door and worked hard to give us the best price and delivery time . Thankyou Mary!

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

It is perfect!

We had a Galleria wardrobe built by Stegbar. From the initial design and measure by Ferno to the final installation, we could not be happier. The whole process was so easy. The wardrobe Itself is of a high quality and is just perfect for the space and works really well for our needs. Ferno is very professional and helped us to design a wardrobe that really maximised the space. We were so surprised with the finished product and are so glad we chose Stegbar. The whole process was completed in a timely manner. We highly recommend Ferno and thank him for his help and expertise in creating the perfect wardrobe for us.

Rowan

Rowanasked

Stegbar

I have your western red cedar bifold doors and windows, what do I use to maintain them

David Henderson
David Henderson

Hello Rowan, I don't understand what you mean by you have my windows, however I use Linseed Oil with Antibacterial in it, I believe it may be available at your local paint shop, or Bunnings, don't use Boiled Linseed Oil, you rub it in with a cloth, that is what I do, with a lot of external timber actually. Hope this helps, and it is only my opinion.regards

Jezza

Jezzaasked

Stegbar SA

Hi guys,
My sliding and fly screen doors were not installed vertically plumb and I would like to adjust them myself if you could tell me which screw hole in which door does what. The sliding door has 4 holes, two top and two bottom facing direction of travel whereas the fly screen door as two holes top and bottom facing inwards.
Much appreciated

Hi Jezza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can I please ask to you to call our office and speak with one of our customer service representatives that will be able to assist you with your query. Phone number: 1800 681 168.

Warm regards,
The Stegbar Team

Marion C.

Marion C.asked

Stegbar

Our Stegbar tri-fold sliding door was installed 18 months ago. We now have difficulty locking the door because the snib no longer touches to enable the lock to catch on. If a knife is inserted triggering the snib, ti can be locked. How to fix?

Adrian
Adrian

I Would contact unley or pooraka office and explain the problem.

Hi Marion,

Please call our Stegbar Pooraka office on: 1800 681 168 and a customer service representative will be able to provide you with assistance.

Warm regards,
The Stegbar Team

Get an answer from our members and Stegbar representatives