VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

• Rates and Fees

Chara

CharaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customers service with Jake

Fantastic experience and service with Sale representative Jake Lazar from Rowville Stegbar. They are very effectively and responsibly. The wardrobes & kitchen & splashback’s quality are great. Highly recommended. If you wondering what’s colour to be ordering, you are talking to right person.

John Schlueter

John SchlueterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review of Jake Lazar

Jake been my stegbar rep for about 15 months. He has been fantastic in responding to my requests. His punctuality, communication has been spot on. Overall Jake has been a terrific rep.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service!!!

Couldn’t be happier with the service provided in seeking a spare part. Amanda went out of her way to provide the details I required, took photos and promptly replied upon each request. Couldn’t be happier.

Great customer service

Jake has been our sales rep now for a couple of years. He has always been attentive to our client requirements and an has represented the Stegbar brand to a high standard. We are pleased to be partnered with Stegbar and look forward to many more happy clients.

Cameron Cumming

Cameron CummingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rep is fantastic

Our Rep Jake is fantastic he measures up perfectly and his follow up service is great. The turn around time and communication has been great lately. Our service is reliant on our Rep Jake and he looks after everything for us.

excellent Service

Calvin from Rowville was fantastic when organising the installation of my shower screen. He was very attentive and listened to everything i required and got it done in a great time frame.

sharron ford

sharron fordSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product and service

Fantastic service with our new house requirements. Delivered on time and screens were delivered before the scheduled date. Product is great, and the follow up from our representative has been much appreciated

Job Satisfaction
Store Locationno store, all inquiries done online

Great experience

Our sales rep Harry was helpful. He was able to draw up exactly what we were after. Price was competitive. Fulvio & Kevin our installers were meticulous & did an awesome job.

Store LocationStegbar Rowville

Bad customer service

Stegbar left us with doors that did not lock and let in air for 8 weeks while the NSW bushfires were at their worst. This compromised our security as well as our health, including that of a 10 month old baby. I had to constantly chase for updates, there was zero proactive communication. I wish we'd done more research and used a different company as the final product is very heavy and hard to slide, and the fact the customer service was non-existent.

Store LocationChatswood
CSN
CSN

I have already sent an email with detailed feedback on this experience to the address provided. Looking forward to receiving a response.

Daina P.

Daina P.

Loving our new Walk-in robe and en-suite

We have been living with our new walk-in robe and en-suite for a few months now. Love it. Stegbar robe cabinetry looks so modern and didn’t think I would like a slider shower but it just works. Thanks to the showroom team, designers and installers. Great experience all round.

Awesome Sales Rep

Store LocationStegbar, Rowville

Mark Howard

Mark HowardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Staff

I would like to write this and high-lite one of your Staff Rebecka Gardiner, l work for Porter Davis and the follow up service and the way Bek looks after us and client's alike is second to none. Stegbar are luck to have such a professional person on there team. Again, l would like to thank Rebecka for all of her hard work and making our lives that little bit easier when we are dealing with Bek. Again thank you Rebecka for all of your tireless work you do for us.

Store LocationNo store, deal directly with Rebecka

great services

my rep Jake from Rowville is extremely prompt, always quick with measuring and quoting any jobs big or small, we’ve had a working relationship for several years and continue to use stegbar.

Store Locationrowville

professional, helpful and great to work with

End of last year I had Daniel come out for a quote on some windows and doors. He was professional, polite, and helpful in educating me with things included in the quote. I have since then been in contact with him a couple more times to edit the quote and get specifics to prep for the job and he has been very good to work with. Very clear with information needed. Highly recommend working with Stegbar. I'm looking forward to the installation. Thanks Daniel and Stegbar

Blair C

Blair CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Windows Service Team!

I had some minor service work carried out on my Alumiere sliding window & Aluminium bi-fold door. From the initial contact with Paul (Manager), everything was so hassle free! Warren and Libby were extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The service was completed on time as promised with no fuss. My expectations were certainly exceeded on how well everything flowed from start to finish. Amazing!!

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stegbar made for an easy and very efficient process

Daniel is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy who was very helpful when it came to making changes required.
My experience with Stegbar has been nothing short of positive and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Annette

AnnetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and quality

Peter Gallager quoted my shower screen and Murray installed in. I am absolutely over the moon with service, quality and price, will definitely recommend Stegbar to family and friends. Annette

Store LocationBallina NSW

Greg Male

Greg MaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what l wanted

The team from Rowville including Andrew and Steve were great. Also the first installer (Cam..?) Was just as good. Prompt service and quality work. Salesman Harry was also very good. Very professional team.

Simon G

Simon GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Vanessa is incredible with her service and response. Would highly recommend to anyone. Quality is also outstanding, great lead times and nothing is ever a problem. They get things sorted quickly.

AmyS

AmySGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service and experienced technicians

Andrew and Steven were did a fantastic job of removing the old mirror and replacing it with the new one in my powder room. Andrew rang ahead and gave me the time of when they will reach my place and when they arrived punctually, the were polite and very professional, cleaned up after themselves and even gave me tips on how to keep the glass looking new and streak free (metho and paper towels).

From office staff to technician, the Stegbar team has been professional and customer focused - Leanne from Customer service keeping me updated on progress of orders so I could expect an ETA of the works as this was a defect fix that was being arrange through my builder. Thank you to the team as they made a lengthy and frustrating process tolerable.

Job Satisfaction
Store Locationvia builder of a new house