VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

• Rates and Fees

EGC Building pty Ltd

EGC Building pty LtdSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

Daniel from stegbar always returns my calls and gets the quotes back to me promptly. product is always excellent and delivered on schedule. A very professional firm to deal with, my go to window and door suppliers.

Thanks Dan,

Simon Green EGC Building P/L

Store LocationBundall
Suzy

SuzyVictoria

Finally, Fantastic Service .

Adel from Stegbar Rowville, Vic was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and had wonderful customer service skills . Adel offered a few options to have our bathroom mirror replaced, and professionally addressed all my concerns. Adel also happily gave me a quote for glass to be cut for my coffee table while attending to rectify bathroom issues. Thank you Adel, for making everything seem less complicated and for the wonderful service.

Jovanka

JovankaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service, can't wait for my next project because I know exactly where to go.

Duncan was very helpful and answered every dumb question I asked and even went out of his way to explain things so I could really understand. I recommend Stegbar Airport West to anyone especially if you are a female and don't understand trade talk. At no time was I made to feel like I was wasting his time. I had been to a few other places and they just made me feel like I was wasting their time with dumb questions. THANK YOU DUNCAN and Stegbar for your excellent customer service. Thought good old fashioned customer service was left in the past but I have been proven wrong by Duncan.
Oh yeah also loved the choice I made on my bifold doors.
Thanks again
Jovanka

Store LocationAirport West

Peter Webb

Peter WebbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellence in Service

Andrew and Steven have done a very professional job with our splashback. Service was exceptional, friendly and efficient. The splashback looks awesome and I couldn't be happier. I will be using Stegabar again when I need to update bathrooms and will ask for Andrew and Steven to install as it it obvious they work very well together. Thank you!

Store LocationRowville
Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Great Advice and Service

Jake from Stegbar Rowville Showerscreens and Wardrobes provided great service. He arrived promptly even though we are located 150km from his base. Jake offered great advice on what showerscreen would suit our en-suite. Excellent communication throughout.

Poor customer service

Very poor customer service. Waited over a month for fitout, with minimal communication after being promised install within 10 days. Errors all round from admin to quote and draw up. Saving grace was the subie who completed the job. Would not recommend at all.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Fantastic service!

Andrew and Steven have done a wonderful, and extremely professional, job. The shower screen installation was a tricky one, with a very big and very heavy sheet of glass. They handled it with ease, though - they are clearly very experienced and make a great team. Thank you!

Ken and Lorna

Ken and LornaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service in providing spare parts for shower door, and sliding door

Store LocationStegbar 20-24 Williams Circuit Pooraka

Reasonable product unreasonable service

Stegbar Fortitude Valley. I'm not one to write reviews but this comes pretty close to being the worst case of lack of customer service we have experienced.
I'm not going to bore everyone other than to say try another company. We've had less drama at the theatre.

Stegbar please don't respond with your standard message your assistance was required earlier not now, unless of course you're going to refund the additional costs we incurred as a direct result of this branches incompetence.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Michael W.

Michael W.Sydney, NSW

Totally happy with the new wardrobes installed

Store LocationStegbar Wardrobes via Moorebank office
Marie M.

Marie M.Sydney, NSW

Really happy

The Taren Point team have done a great job adapting to our changing brief and delivering as quickly as they could. They've been responsive and incredibly helpful with our two wardrobe orders. Thanks Natalie and Marcello. We have so much more (organised) space! Your installer Nick executed professionally and worked tirelessly to have the wardrobes installed as quickly as possible.
So much more room for my shoes now.

Daniel j.

Daniel j.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

Andrew and Steven did a great job, professional upon arrival from start to finish with no mess whatsoever and a nice end result! would definitely recommend for all your needs

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Supportive throughout the coronavirus uncertainty

Store LocationI dealt with Philippe from Rowville

New House build

I worked with Ben Woolley at the beginning of the planning of my new house. He was outstanding in his knowledge of the products and went above and beyond to ensure I had exactly what I wanted. He was also flexible with changes along the way. He has been very available to answer any questions I may have which made the process of ordering much less stressful. He also made himself available to consult with my builder at any time. Although I haven't finished the build, I highly recommend the product and the service that Ben has provided. Thank you!

Store LocationStegbar VIC, Rowville
karen

karenSouth East Queensland, QLD

It looks amazing

Martin the installer was an absolute delight. Can’t believe how great it looks. Wonderful service. Fabulous product. Thank you Stegbar for you total professionalism. Couldn’t be happier with the result

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work

I had the pleasure of having Andrew & Steven come out for an install of mirrored splashbacks, I couldn’t be happier with their service from communication to workmanship. Keep up the great work. Lisa Donvale

Store LocationRowville
anita

anitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great wardrobe design and installation

Daniel Mann installed a wardrobe in my mothers home,. He did a great job with the installation. It looks fantastic in tne house. We are also very happoy with tne design. Plenty of space and very practical.

Chloe H.

Chloe H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shower Screen Installation

The Installation of our shower screen was very well done by Scott Smith. Extremely professional and great at what he does. Couldn't fault our experience with him and would highly recommend.

Ashley G.

Ashley G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product and stellar service

Andrew, Steven Ivicia and Raymond we’re 4 of the most friendly, helpful men we’ve ever met. They were quick and efficient and it’s clear that they are experts in their field. We have a massive shower screen that all 4 of them were needed to lift it. Nothing was a problem. They were kind and friendly and surprisingly quick but that did not atop the quality of the install. Everything was perfect and we’re so glad that it was them who came to install our shower screens!!

Darren L.

Darren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service, professional installation, kept informed, very happy. I have 24 apartments coming up I will be using stegbar thanks. Check measure was prompt, product installed was as quoted, Salesperson and installer were professional & timely.