VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fiona S.
Fiona S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing how in love you can be with a WIR fitout!

Trevor understood exactly what we wanted and made some suggestions based on what he could see currently in our wardrobe. The whole process was streamline and I am very very happy and will be recommending him to friends and family.

Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Consultant

Nothing was too much for our consultant, Adel. She was friendly and very flexible with appointments. She also gave very practical answers/advice on the options we had. I highly recommend Steg bar and to ask for Adel.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mirrors

Andrew and Scott were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Warm and easy to talk with they installed all our windows and showers into our new build. Our master mirror was particularly large and they took great care carrying though home and installing. Highly recommend.

Andrea
Andrea

Exceptional customer service for window order

Vanessa from the Rowville Showroom helped me order new windows. With limited knowledge about what I required she spent time explaining the products and options to me. She was incredibly professional and efficient. Each time I needed to make a change to my order (before confirmation) she promptly made updates. I was a bit nervous about making this investment and Vanessa made the process a seamless one. We are looking forward to having beautiful new windows in our house!

Mirrors

Scott and Andrew were great, they were thorough and easy to work with, rectified any issues quickly and without any impact on other works.
They knew that we had completed houses and ensured that they left the house clean and in a state that would not impact the client inspection.
Highly recommend these guys.

JM Building
JM Building South East Queensland, QLD

Quoting

Appreciate Daniel form Bundall. He is always eager to please with a great positive customer service vibe.
Quoting is always a quick turn around with prompt availability for client meetings and measures.

Craig
CraigRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wardrobes - How not to install and finish a robe in someone's home!

• +2Thumbnail
Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic and reliable customer service

Jake was reliable and attentive, always messaged/called back with the answers to my questions. Fantastic customer experience and I would definitely recommend Jake to my family and friends in the future.
Thanks Jake

Other Home Renovators

Service from stegbar rowville was timely and informative and made the process of ordering doors for a project easy. would use them again in the future to the whole process being easy.

Personalised Windows and Service

We are builders who have enjoyed working with Mary Moshopoulos. She is a credit to the team, prompt competitive pricing and constant feedback. Great turnaround timing and our clients were delighted!

Excellent customer service!!!

Jake was exceptional!!
Made it feel as thorough it was he’s own home. Very passionate and great customer service skills- we have used Jake before and will continue to on all our projects!!

Great Customer Service

Venessa was exceptionally helpful and prompt in her supply of a quotation for new windows in my property - Her product knowledge and attention to detail made my job easier. Thanks Vanessa

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stegbar bifold windows and doors

Alain
AlainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my first order.

I’m very happy with the quality of the awning windows on my first order. Thanks to Nella and also to the crew at the factory for their help. I’ll be putting my second order in this week.

Travis Cameron
Travis CameronGippsland, VIC

Jake Lazar

I have found all the people involved with the screens, mirrors & robes at Stegbar Rowville to be extremely helpful, especially Jake for his prompt responses & ability to sort scheduling & other issues for me with little to no drama.

Read more reviews - page 2

Patrick. R
Patrick. Rasked
Stegbar NSW

Do you have a maintenance team that can rectify hard to open & close sliding doors, it was a new build we moved into Christmas 2 yrs ago. I live in Penrith nsw. Thank you

Debra F.
Debra F.asked
Stegbar

We have a Stegbar bi-fold window (4 years old). One side has started to drag and catch when we open or close. Can you recommend a company to come and service the window? Thank you

Gita Castellas
Gita Castellasasked
Stegbar

We have a bifold stegbar door installed by your workmen but bought from the Masters store in Maidstone a few years ago. Need to fix the door as the metal piece keeps falling out and there is a gap.
Please advice if this can be repaired.
Gita Castellas 0402312283 castellasgita@outlook.com

Alexis P.Stegbar

Hi Gita,

Thank you for your enquiry. I have passed this on to our Stegbar Rowville office to contact you.

Warm Regards,
The Stegbar Team

Get an answer from our members and Stegbar representatives

Compare all 24 Stegbar
CategoryPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home Renovators
Compare all 24 Stegbar