Graham E.

Graham E.Sydney, NSW

Amazing job, my shower looks like new

I recently purchased a new home and my building inspector referred me to Megasealed. They did a great job retiling my shower and thankfully no more leaks. They also arranged for a new shower screen to go in at the end to finish it off nicely.

Store LocationKirrawee NSW

Katie

Katie

Wonderful result

Phil from Newcastle completed our bathroom today. We are exceptionally pleased with the work, Phil worked cleanly and has given us a new bathroom. THANKS to Peter and Phil we would certainly recommend Megasealed.
Regards Kate & Anthony Collins

Store LocationMegasealed Newcastle

Hello Katie and Anthony,
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. Peter and Phil will be delighted to receive it.
Kind regards,
Megasealed Newcastle Team

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Very happy! Excellent job

Had my leaking shower fixed by megasealed recently and i am very happy with the service. Good price too. My shower looks brand new again and no tiles had to be removed. Highly recommended

Store LocationMegasealed Sydney South East

Hello Karen,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad we were able to help you and appreciate you taking the time to give us your lovely feedback.
Best wishes,
Megasealed Sydney South East Team

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Best service I've had for anything in a long time!

Store LocationSouthern Sydney
Megasealed B.Megasealed

Dear Andrew, thanks so much for reviewing Megasealed Sydney South East and for your positive comments. Our team will be delighted to receive your feedback.

RGovSydney, NSW

Choosing Megasealed for a Bathroom renovation was a BIG Mistake

Store LocationMegasealed Inner West
RGov

Hi Anna thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to discuss my feedback and will be in touch next week when I am back from my business trip. If you would like to give me a call on Monday or Tuesday. My number is 0415141123.

Yee

YeeSydney, NSW

Did not fix leakage problem

I have a leakage in my bathroom and called Megasealed. She told me she was able to fix it - but the Issue was not fixed. They proudly offer all this warranty - but they cannot fix the issue despite returning.

Excellent job done

I had Phil do both our showers and some work to our bath.I am so happy with how clean it looks and unreal his work is.Peter was so lovely and worked with me as i changed my mind and had to rebook my work to be done.Highly recommend and would def get them to come back for some other job's.

Megasealed B.Megasealed

Dear Monique, thanks so much for reviewing Megasealed and for your positive comments. Our team will be delighted to receive your feedback.

Megasealed is a company with questionable practice and very unhelpful to say the least.

A franchisee of megasealed came to my house with a box cutter, and put it through all over the grout joint on the shower floor, as well as through the junctions of the shower floor and the shower walls. He also slashed one of the tiles in perfect condition. A complaint was lodged with megasealed headoffice. However, the lady who responded to my complaint was not much helpful and refused to mediate. She has told me that is their usual practice to put knife through the joints and grout of shower floors and walls when making inspections of suspected leaking shower. Here is a company with very questionable practices and attitutes to say the least.

Leia V.
Leia V.

Good afternoon Leia,
We appreciate that you would like this matter resolved. Can I please ask you to contact our National Support Manager Daniel 02 9289 3638 or email him support@megasealed.com.au, so we can work with you to resolve the issue.

Elie

ElieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude woman over the phone and terrible customer service

The administration at Megasealed were so rude and patronising over the phone. I have never been spoken down to so badly in my life! I cannot stress enough how much I would NOT recommend this business! I would look a little further on who you are hiring to represent your business. Never heard such unprofessionalism.

Greg B.

Greg B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would never recommend using them

Had bathroom apparently old grout cut an new grout put in which all they did was grind out grout alittle bit an grout straight back over which is continually coming away. Used grout as silicon where the shower meets the tiles. Grinded two tiles in the process an damaged then. Then proceeded to wash out grout in a brand new vanity sink leaving it all rough.
Mind you have had them out twice an still looks worse then before it was even done

Store LocationMegasealed north west

Not the best product

Store LocationBrisbane West

Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

Job well done

I've recently hired Megasealed to do my balcony and bathroom renovations. They were punctual, professional, not expensive and delivered a high quality work. They've done tiling, waterproofing, fixed leaking shower in the bathroom and leaking sink in the kitchen.
I would recommend them any time. Excellent service

Megasealed B.Megasealed

Dear Elena, thanks so much for reviewing Megasealed Sydney and your positive comments. Our team will be delighted to receive your feedback.

Great job Derrick

Got Derrick from Megasealed in today to carry out some remedial sealing work for my balcony.
Thanks for his punctuality and high level of details in his checking in order to eradicate the water ingress.
Thanks to Derrick for accepting further responsibility should the water ingress persists!

Megasealed B.Megasealed

Dear Tiong, thanks so much for your positive review. We really value your feedback and enjoy seeing all those gold stars!

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid- Not aprofessional , Do not trust

Store LocationMELBOURNE
Megasealed B.Megasealed

Dear Anna, we are really disappointed to receive your review and would like to investigate further to see how we can resolve the situation for you. I will PM you to get further information. Thank you.

Anna

Thanks for doing , but you never did for so long .

Megasealed B.Megasealed

Dear Anna, thank you for sending through your details. They have been passed onto the Megasealed franchise owner.

Mr Starmgard

Mr StarmgardSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst experience I've ever had with a trade services based business.

Store LocationCentral Coast NSW

Recommendation…..yes I would go with Andrew again, without hesitation.

Store LocationSouth Australian branch
Megasealed B.Megasealed

Hi Tim and Julie, thanks so much for such a wonderful and detailed review of Andrew and his team at Megasealed South Australia. They will be thrilled to receive this feedback and pleased that you're so happy with the job!

Janine

Unprofessional work, with a poor quality product.

Store LocationNo "store" was used.
Megasealed B.Megasealed

Hi Janine, we are very sorry to read your review. I understand that a Megasealed representative has been in contact with you and is just waiting to hear back. We are keen to help resolve the situation for you, so you can enjoy your showers!

Janine

No thank you - I'm sorting it another tradesman.

Megasealed B.Megasealed

Hi Janine, we are very sorry to hear that and we wish you all the best.

Barat b.

Barat b.Perth, WA

Regrout ensuite Shower

We would just like to thank you for such a great job done in re-grouting our bathroom. Scott was a fantastic fellow, on time, excellent, neat, and took real pride in his workmanship --which was strikingly impressive! We are beyond happy with the finished job. One very contented customer. We would gladly recommend your esteemed company to any of our friends. We wish you and your business well. . Barat & Mooi Babajee. Murdoch 6150.

Store LocationSouth West Perth ( Mr Keith Black) 06.05.2019
Megasealed B.Megasealed

Dear Barat and Mooi, thank you so much for taking the time to post such a glowing review. We certainly appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you are happy customers!

CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy company (poor workmanship and faulty product)

Megasealed B.Megasealed

We're really disappointed to receive your review and would like to investigate further as we would genuinely like to resolve the situation for you. You will be sent a PM to get further information.

Megasealed B.Megasealed

We're so glad that we were able to help you fix this issue and that a technician is booked in to see you tomorrow. Thanks again for reaching out to us.

Customer

Hameed is the technician who was sent from Megasealed to fix our leaking shower floor joins. He was on time, efficient, and cleaned up after finishing fixing. I am very happy with his workmanship and tidiness.

Great sevice

Just had Martin firm megasealed repair our bathroom. He was a fantastic fellow and took real pride in his workmanship and explained to me what he had done after completing the job. As an employer all one wants is somebody who has care factor and Martin has it in spades.
Regards

Megasealed B.Megasealed

Hi Anthony, thanks so much for reviewing Megasealed Eastern Suburbs and for your positive comments. Our team, especially Martin, will be chuffed with your feedback!