• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Peter

PeterWestern Australia

Professional

Great job completed and cleaned up by a master tradesman , made sure I was happy and fully informed as to what he was going to do , shower now non leaking and fully operational , highly satisfied. Peter Goodhew

Almost like brand new

Newcastle Megaseal recently revamped our main bathroom and ensuite. The outcome of both bathrooms has exceeded expectations. Phil was polite and professional - Martin responded to my queries promptly - happily recommend Megaseal Newcastle - thank you.

Very Professional

Prompt efficient & always willing to go the extra yard. Our real estate office uses Megasealed all the time. Highly recommend Andrea & the team to anyone with a leaky shower or bathroom.

Find out how Megasealed compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Expectations met for service and workmanship

The sealing of our shower has rectified our leaking problem and produced a "better than new" appearance. Thanks to David for his valuable consultation and specification of works. The job was completed by Leon who impressed by his attention to detail and is clearly a conscientious and professional tradesman.

Hi Rod,
Thank you very much for the great review. I'm happy to hear we provided a great service, fixed the leak and left your shower "better than new".
Enjoy your "new" shower!
Andrea & the Megasealed Brisbane Central Team

Wonderful! Always best quality workmanship

Whole experience was amazing, from start to finish. Very professional, prompt and thorough from booking the consult and quote to the job being finished making the shower looks sparking new.
Second time user and would return again

Hi Rebecca,
So pleased we could be of service(great service!) to you again and we certainly look forward to returning if you need us again!
Many thanks
Andrea & the Brisbane Central Team

Problem Solved!

Lisa Thomas

Lisa ThomasHunter Region, NSW

Excellent !!

Fantastic team at Newcastle Megasealed. From the initial call the office ladies were helpful, friendly and informative, Martin was thorough, honest and professional. Benny's workmanship was excellent, so happy with my bathroom it looks brilliant.

Megasealed B.Megasealed

Evans Bathrooms did a excellent job resealing my shower very happy with the service both from the quote and the finished product thank you.would recommend them to my friends well cleaned up at the end

Job Satisfaction
Joey joe joe

Joey joe joeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower megasealed

The bathroom was renovated 6 years ago but the shower has always had mould issues. After the megasealed treatment it looks brand new again. The technician was efficient and professional and the finished product was perfect.

Joseph P.

Joseph P.Perth, WA

Great product and service

Phil was very responsive and followed up on all our questions quickly. Derek's quality of work was superb and he cleaned up perfectly after the job. Phil even came back 6 months later as promised to ensure that all was well! Megasealed product works as advertised...we're highly pleased with it! Wish we knew about it earlier.

Sharon Jones

Sharon JonesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, punctual and excellent job

Karen H.

Karen H.Perth, WA

That is perfect product and good service.

I am highly recommended. The team were excellent to deal with and worked time with my scheudle. Also, the team did a great job repairing the floor to our shower room.
Great service and friendly staff and workers too.

Great work and service

Megasealed re-tiled and re-grouted our shower and fixed an issue with a long standing leaking problem. James was punctual and courteous and did a great job. I was very happy with the service we recieved. Can recommend them.

Megasealed B.Megasealed

High quality job and friendly service

These guys replaced my leaking shower with the aim to get it to blend with the rest of my bathroom. I was especially impressed with their organisation , knowledge and friendly service as well as their high quality workmanship. I know nothing about bathrooms or tiling so it was great that they could guide me all the way. Would definitely recommend!

Professional shower repair job

Mark and team did a fantastic job repairing the floor to our shower.

Our tiles were cracked and upon removal, we found that they had only been supported by a layer of sand as the previous builder had neglected to fill in the cement surrounding the drain. Mark reset the drain, filled in the rest of the gap with quick drying cement and was then able to proceed with the waterproofing and tiling. All was done within a week with clear communication throughout. The shower looks great and drains perfectly now.

Thanks again for a job well done.

Great experience

They were highly recommended to me by a builder and I was most impressed by the end result which is a shower that no longer leaks.
The workman did the job skillfully and with minimum fuss

Great service - quality work

The team were excellent to deal with and worked around my schedule. They gave me lots of notice and good instructions on what to do and expect with the re-sealing process. I’m very impressed with the work quality and would absolutely use them again.

Anita Johns

Anita JohnsPerth, WA

I'm so happy with the work mega seal done

I can not thank yous enuff for my wonderful shower no more leaks .

Great service and friendly staff and workers too .. I recommend this place to everyone I know I'll be in contact with them again if I ever need my bathroom done again .

Always on time and gets the job done on time .

Brian Douglas

Brian DouglasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found the right company

Excellent customer service by Angela their front person and good work by two different trades people esp Hamed
I had shower door refit issues but they sorted this on request. Thanks

Cheryl

Cheryl Perth, WA

Exceptional service

From the time we contacted Megasealed we received nothing but exceptional service. We were advised that Alison would attend our investment property to have a look at both showers as the tenant had reported there may be a leak as the grout was lifting! Alison attended the property at the time she advised the tenant and after her attendance she sent us a video explaining exactly what she found and what could be done to fix the issue together with a quote! We agreed to go ahead and within a week the job was completed. We were sent photos of the completed work and we were extremely satisfied! I highly recommend Megasealed Malaga for their great professional service!

Monica

Monicaasked

Megasealed

1915 heritage bathroom. Mild leak to bedroom next door. New grouting between tiles and bath required (nit between tiles (which are cemented in with no gaps). Awaiting quote. Will megaseal work on crazed glass bathroom subway wall tiles surrounded by contrete grout? They are about 100 years old. I have asked Damien 0434 318 104 from Megaseal to give me a quote. Perhaps he is waiting for further info from me? Still waiting for return contact from voice message left on 5/6 and 30/6.

Hi Monica,

We are delighted to have had the opportunity to discuss your specific situation and needs with you directly.

We have been advised, that both Damien and Danielle have been in communications with yourself and that Megasealed Sydney Central West have sent a quote for your specific requirements.

Thank you for choosing Megasealed and we look forward to being able to service your bathroom.

Regards,

Megasealed Marketing

Get an answer from our members and Megasealed representatives

Compare all 32 Megasealed
CategoryBathroom Renovators, Physical Shops and Home RenovatorsBathroom Renovators, Physical Shops and Home RenovatorsBathroom Renovators, Physical Shops and Home RenovatorsBathroom Renovators, Physical Shops and Home Renovators
Compare all 32 Megasealed