Verifiedmegasealed.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Job Satisfaction
4.4
Respectful, knowledgeable staff
Service completed efficiently
Work done to high standard

1,614 reviews
Ken C
Ken C

Shower grouting

Very happy with results of work. Completed promptly. Ben did a great job. Show details ·  1
CJK
CJKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work, great worker

Robert was dismantling, waterproofing and rebuilding the shower in the ensuite. He was here all last week, did a wonderful job, cleaned up each day, vacuumed and left everything tidy before he went home. Would recommend him to anyone needing bathroom work. Ensuite looks great just waiting now on another company to install the new shower glass screens. Show details ·  1
Hee Youn H.
Hee Youn H.

A Review of Technician Kim

Technician Kim’s work is simply outstanding. His expertise in waterproofing and tiling is unmatched. Not only does he possess excellent technique, but his honesty, punctuality, and politeness make the entire process a breeze. From start to finish, Kim ensures a clean and professional finish that exceeds expectations. I highly recommend technician Kim for any waterproofing and tiling needs. You won't be disappointed! Show details ·  1
Ilda ILII
Ilda ILIISouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Shad
ShadPerth, WA
  WA Greater Perth
Pn78
Pn78AU4 posts

Floor re grouting

Great service and professional job from Benny. Highly recommended, thank you Show details ·  1
roger
roger

shower floor regrout

benny did a fantastic job on our ensuite shower floors. he’s so caring and diligent Show reply
Janice.Fale
Janice.FaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ensuite Shower

Grahame was polite, friendly & did an awesome job on our ensite shower. So happy with my new shower. Show details ·  1
CH KOH
CH KOHPerth, WA
  WA Greater Perth

regrout & tile replacement in bathroom

excellent site team and admin support and on schedule. thanks Show details ·  1
Derek
Derek6 posts
  Verified SA, Adelaide

Seal your bathroom with confidence!

What a worthy investment and well worth considering to get the sealing undertaken.
Awesome service and customer service. From the initial meeting of the rep Andrew to the personal high quality pride of work undertaken by the technician Sam, I say thank you. They looked after my shower as if it was their own!!
Didn’t consider any other company for a quote and will happily recommend with confidence!!! Show details ·  1
Trish
Trish
  ACT, Canberra

Excellent work by Adrian from ACT

We had a leak in the main bathroom shower and ensuite. I put an online request in and had Kylie come out and give us a quote. Kylie was very informative and helpful with her inspection and advised on what was needed. Soon after we booked in for the work to be done and Adrian was allocated our work. We only did the ensuite to begin with and a couple of weeks later booked in the main bathroom requesting Adrian was the one to do the work. We were extremely happy with Adrian’s work and would have him back anytime to do work in our home. Show details ·  1
Diane Hitchens
Diane Hitchens

Bathroom repair

Benny did some repairs in my bathroom,wow it looks like a new one now.It’s amazing how he gets the silicone sooo smooth. Show details ·  1
Dina C.
Dina C.
  Verified SA, Adelaide

Happy Customer

Megasealed employees are friendly, courteous and professional from their Sales Representatives ( Peter) , their Admin and also Yaseen who did my bathroom. Yaseen did a very good job. My bathroom looks like brand new after he replaced the sealant and the grout. Thanks Megasealed
Lesley
Lesley

Highly recommend Benny

I had Benny from Megaseal here today to seal my leaky bathroom.
He was very friendly, polite and efficient.
When the work was completed Benny explained in detail what he had done.
Benny left the bathroom looking clean and new.
I’m very happy with the workmanship and highly recommend him. Show details ·  2
Sue
Sue2 posts
  ACT, Canberra

Great tradesman

Edmar must be one of the hardest working Megaseal tradesman around. He is friendly, punctual, informative, always cleaned up after his work and did a fantastic job. Thank you Edmar, I am thrilled with the end result. Show details ·  1

Helen
Helen · Megasealed Australia

What is the warranty for work completed particularly to seal balconies. Helen

Nancy
Nancy

Hi Helen. Sorry but I only had my shower done so I don't know about sealed balconies ...there is a whole lot of information on the webside that you will find helpful

Megasealed
Megasealed   DM

Hi Helen, thank you for your question. You can view our warranty, terms and conditions on our website external link

Dianne
Dianne · SA, Adelaide

Had my ensuite done by Megaseal last week and gave a 5star review for the work and friendly service. I have now used my shower for the 1st time and a bit dissapointed with the grout colour, it's much different to the rest. I did question the colour but was told it will be true colour once it's cured and washed. It hasn't changed, it's way too light. I'm now questioning if it was my colour choice or the wrong colour used?? A bit dissapointed that the Tiler didn't pick up the colour difference and question me, if I was happy or not??

GJT
GJT · WA Greater Perth

Do you resurface bath tubs?

About Megasealed Bathrooms & Balconies

Megasealed Bathrooms & Balconies provides regrouting, tiling, waterproofing, and anti-slip safety solutions for both residential and commercial properties. They can help transform your bathroom or balcony, offering leak detection and solutions and rejuvenation of these spaces.

The company services a range of areas across NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, WA, ACT, and TAS. There’s a full warranty on services completed.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that staff from Megasealed Bathrooms & Balconies who came to complete shower or balcony work were respectful, knowledgeable, and neat.
  • Reviewers also said that staff came on time and completed the service efficiently.
  • According to reviews, the work was done to a high standard, with their shower or balcony looking like new.
Compare all Megasealed Bathrooms & Balconies listings