MalCH

MalCHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer Service excellent

Staff were most helpful in getting back to me, readily accepted cancellation of initial purchase due to error on my part, pickup was prompt and warehouse staff courteous and helpful, Price of purchases were most competitive and a good deal.

Ken H.

Ken H.Nhill, Vic

Watch the freight cost!

Bought 2 x Oliveri Vienna comfort height toilet suites for rural Vic, all good.
So good in fact, I was going to buy 2 x more for our unit in Port Douglas Qld, - BUT, the freight cost was so exhorbitant! - Sorry guys, went elsewhere.

Quality products, fair pricing

Love my three products, the staff particularly the help from Getstuff was amazing, office admin ‍area, really helpful
Thanks again

Lou lou

Lou louSouth East Queensland, QLD

Competitive Prices

Purchased tapware from online shop. very competitive prices .Goods dispatched immediately . Will definitely be purchasing from you again when start bathroom renovations.

Hard to get but easy on Get Stuff

The Vallete Basin was difficult to get in WA , but after a few online searches with the correct wording I found it at a good price on GetStuff.
Delivery was on time and tracking was accurate as well.

Phil D

Phil DSydney, NSW

Tap purchase

Staff member was helpful and quick . Gave good explanations re availability of product and likely delays.
rang back to give updates. Goods dispatched quickly.

Great Service

Used the online chat forum to discuss purchase & the operator was very helpful & efficient.
Purchased the sink online at a very good price & it was delivered pronto via courier.
I wish every transaction was this painless.Thanks & wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Colin

Colin

Great price and the price couldn’t be better, with a bonus!

I had searched many sites trying to find a replacement for our cracked, ceramic cistern. Whilst I did find many, none could be beaten on price by GetStuff.com

The order arrived within the timeframe specified and was not damaged and I was also pleasantly surprised, to find a couple of gift cards enclosed with the invoice!

I can highly recommend GetStuff and just like the Terminator, I’ll be back!

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service was exceptional

Was contacted by phone when product (Sink) had not arrived from overseas as planned,. Due to tight schedule a similar (and Cheaper) replacement was sourced by get staff staff and a refund was issued, the replacement sink arrived 2 days later. Very Impressed.

Find out how Getstuff compares to other Bathroom Shops

It was delivered on time, excellent value for money.

Excellent product, great service, would buy again in future. The price is really low compared to other retailers and you can get a good bargain.

RAE

RAESydney, NSW

Sink waste fittings purchased

Ordered sink waste fittings which were difficult to source from various plumbers suppliers at reasonable prices. Order arrived within a few days and was able to do a counter pickup. Service was excellent and staff very helpful. On the basis of service and price I would not hesitate to use Getstuff Online again.

Michael

MichaelHobart, TAS

Excellent communication

Goods were delayed but we were informed at the earliest possible time of the delay and offered a full refund if we did not wish to proceed. We still went ahead with the order and the goods arrived on time. The excellent communication was greatly appreciated.

MFW1959

MFW1959Sydney, NSW

Bathroom Shelf purchase

Item received in a timely manner. Price was very competitive. Aould be happy to use this provider in the future

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Great service resolution

I ordered a chopping board and colander for my sink which cost over $200 but it didn't fit, the team helped me in trying to find a suitable accessory and when I couldn’t find one that was suitable, they gladly processed the refund. They were very responsive and accommodating

Great customer service & good products.

Ordered a complete set Caroma tap ware for whole house, including kitchen, bathroom, ensuite & laundry taps. There was a problem with my order in that a couple of items weren’t in stock. I really appreciated the phone call and options of either 2 deliveries (one with what they had then & another when they got the new stock later that month) or a single delayed delivery. Getting a phone call versus email or txt meant it was sorted out within minutes and I was happy to wait for a single delivery of all the order. Very happy with the service & the products ordered.

FrankN

FrankNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Value for $$

Did a bit of shopping around the web for particular cistern and buttons.
It was 'Getstuff' that came up as the best price including P&P compared to the suburban plumbing outlets. Put an order in and arrived interstate 5 working days later. Considering the CIVID19 restrictions, it was good service all round. Thanks.

c_nhek84

c_nhek84Sydney, NSW

Bad und kuche mixer

Easy website to browse. I was after a black tap mixer and came upon getstuff.com.au where I found the bad und kuche mixer, item arrived quickly and was as described. Sales team at getstuff are friendly and offered great customer service. Will definitely purchase tap wares again in future.

Great store!!

We were super happy with the customer service and the quality of products which were all at a reasonable price!!

Ditto

DittoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding

Very happy with service, delivery was prompt, product very satisfactory. I would recommend your company to all my friends. Thanks

Happy customer

I bought a sink and towel rails etc on two occasions. I was very happy with the product, prompt delivery and service. I recommend Getstuff highly!

Dimitrios K.

Dimitrios K.asked

Physical store

Hello,
My wife has Parkinson’s and needs a higher toilet pan, do you have any of these
available, if yes, how much higher it to the standard pan.

Kind regards,
Jim Kapos

Edward Polochacz
Edward Polochacz

Hi, your request arrived late on Friday after we were closed. All toilet suppliers have raised height toilet pans. These pans are 435mm high , plus the seat. I have attached a link to the Caroma Website showing this type of pan https://specify.caroma.com.au/products/as1428.1-ambulant/toilet-pans. please ring our office to discuss further. Thank you for your inquiry.

Helen O.

Helen O.asked

Online store

I have ram white soap dishes with a brass ring at the wall fix and look to replace them as the coating on the dish has peeled off

Edward P.Getstuff

Hi Helen, you can browse the Ram site, https://ramtaps.com.au/ or any other bathroom supplier. here are a few to look at, https://www.caroma.com.au/ https://www.phoenixtapware.com.au/ http://www.badundkuche.com/

Thank you for your enquiry, if you need any further help, please feel free to call.
Regards
Tim

Khaira

Khairaasked

Getstuff

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you ring and ask as per their website.

Get an answer from our members and Getstuff representatives