Coastal Pumps

Coastal PumpsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product

We ordered x10 Europa check valves 32mm & they are exactly as listed - great quality brass seat & excellent price, quick shipping received within 3 days - will purchase from here again - very happy

Sue

SueGosford

Very happy, thank you. This was to match others within the bathroom.

This is a great site and store with a huge range of homewares. The site is easy to navigate and there is clear communication from the store upon purchase. Thank you for quick delivery.

gillegan

gilleganSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy I found this site!

I’m so happy I found this site as I spent almost half of what I was about to pay on another site. I wasn’t familiar with one of the brand names I purchased but the items are made of the same materials and had a similar warranty so I took a gamble and I’m so glad I did. I almost took off a star as the unknown brand items didn’t contain any instructions, but the excellent quality at half the price more than makes up for it, and after all, you can Google anything nowadays a so it wasn’t a problem.
I’ll definitely use them again. Excellent quality, great price and fast delivery. Can’t beat that!

Perfect

Exactly what we’d been searching for (not many toilet seats have measurements this small.) It fit perfectly & was pretty easy to install. Shipping was fast, too! All around a great experience.

Fast Delivery and great product

The website is easy to navigate and the products are all of great quality and even better price! I bought a cistern which was a lot cheaper than any one else and it even arrived early..... Thank you

Great customer service

The price on my laundry sink was excellent, as I expected from the website. But the service, from Yen, was even better, and beyond my expectations. Thank you. The transaction was easy and friendly.

Ron

Ron

Prompt and Courteous

Quick delivery, and enquiries about delivery were answered promptly and courteously by Yen. Product arrived as stated and I am very happy with it. PAckaging was very secure. Pricing is very competitive.

m wright

m wrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website.

Large variety of quality products. Pricing was excellent information from sales staff was spot on also sales Staff Yen & Tim were very helpful with every inquiry. Thanks for a great experience I will recommend you to my Friends.

Nicky S.

Nicky S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product range, service + prices

Get Stuff you are wonderful - thank you so much for shipping my order so quickly, it arrived this afternoon. Am over the moon with your product, prices and service and will definitely look to purchase from you again in the future! 5-stars all the way!

madd4u

madd4uMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Provided the product I required

Easy to use site, good price, great service. Could not supply one product so I received a quick refund.
Happy with the item purchased arrived safe and sound well packaged no damage

Exactly what I needed

The price for the items was better than other competitors. Was also advised when items will be delivered. Even received a call by the courier confirming the delivery, and asked if no one was home where could he put the item. Great service

Mena D.

Mena D.Sydney, NSW

I contacted Jen by live chat. She helped me by telling me exactly if what i was buying was available and when could be delivered. As promised I received my goods on time. Very happy with Jen and her help and service

Great service!

Easy to use site. Great price. Goods were just what I needed and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Tracking of delivery was also great. Will certainly use getstuff again!

peter l.

peter l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Replacement just as ordered

Ordered very expensive replacement toilet seat. Cheapest price by far (original) of any I could find. Easy to order and delivered promptly. Did not know about this company but will certainly be using again.

Worldclass Service and Very Competitive Price

I am planning for major bathroom renovation. Yen's suggestion and enormous help certainly made my experience as easy as possible. Every time I asked her about any product, she has been always patient and helpful. More importantly, she always considered my feeling and put customer's feeling first. I would recommend her and Getsuff to all my family and friends!

Frank

Frank

Accurate description and prompt postage.

Ordered laundry tub and cabinet which arrived promptly and was as per description. Happy with purchase and delivery. Tub fits our space perfectly. Did not realise it didn’t have an internal floor but on inspection of fine print realised it didn’t so all ok.

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

Great selection and great service

Ordered single wok Gas cooktop on line..
looks great. Very competitive price.
Telephone service was friendly and was able to pick up within couple of days. Definitely Hassle free on line purchase.

Kerm

KermSydney, NSW

Caroma Inset Basins

Best price for the Caroma Inset Basins with no tap hole. Quick delivery with very good packaging that ensured the Basins arrived undamaged. Would recommend this retailer as they are competitive and will use them again for sure.

Glenn Martin

Glenn MartinNortheast, VIC

There was a shortage shop in supply, so they ordered it in from the warehouse, expressed posted to us and couldn't have been more helpful and I can only recommend them

Jodie B

Jodie BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such an easy shopping experience

I found that I could purchase my new sink from getstuff and have it shipped interstate, cheaper than what I could purchase it at any store. The product was shipped within 3 days and arrived 2 days later. I wasn't home but it was easy enough to have it redirected to a local store near me that I could pick it up from at a convenient time for me. Product arrived as expected and it was packaged well so there was no damage. Was such an easy experience and I'm very happy with getstuff and my new clarke sink.

Khaira

Khairaasked

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you ring and ask as per their website.

Dwq

Dwqasked

Looking to buy a Caroma Stirling toilet do you offer free shipping or can you provide pickup from Melbourne Or

Getstuff
Edward P.Getstuff

As we are located in Sydney I am sorry to say at this stage we do not have a warehouse for pick up in Melbourne. We can offer discounts where possible but we do in most cases with chinaware need to have a charge for shipping as the rates charged by freight companies for handling these products can be high and more often than not are greater than the amount we charge to our customers.
We will give you the best advise and service and do everything we can to deliver you the most cost effective price.
We have been supplying to the Sydney market for over 40 years and now nationally for over 10 years through our website.
We take great pride in packing and ensuring that all or products arrive in one perfect condition, to assist us to continue to be able to deliver such high standards we need to pass on part of the freight charges required to safely move such products around our country.
I have had a look at this product and even with the delivery charge added to the item we are still the most cost effective way for you to get your product.

I hope this has answered query, if you need further please assistance feel free to contact us.

Regards
Tim Griffiths

Suz J

Suz Jasked

Can you deliver freestanding bath to Queensland - regional area?

Getstuff
Edward P.Getstuff

Good morning Suz, yes we can deliver baths anywhere in the country, the cost for freight will depend on the area you are in.
if you have any further questions yo can use the chat option on our site it comes thru to one of our team.
or you can phone us on 1300 133 555.

Get an answer from our members and Getstuff representatives