Listing monitored by Getstuff

Meztech
Meztech Hunter Region, NSW

Service

Lady on the phone so nice to talk to and so helpful. And order was delivered well before estimated time. Very happy

Edward P.Getstuff

Thank you for complimenting a member of our team. Our whole team is really committed to giving all of our customers great service.

Amazing Service

Excellent Service and hassle free
Fast Delivery! And excellent product!! Taps easy to install. Would definitely shop again when needed. Thank You

Edward P.Getstuff

Glad to see that your install went well, that’s the most important thing for you. The product, price and delivery are all that we need to do for our customers. Thank you for the great review.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Product (toilet cistern) arrived on time and was in great condition. Fitted like the old one and worked perfectly. I would use this online store again.

Edward P.Getstuff

Thanks for your order and for the great review. We look forward to your future business

marshall c.
marshall c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service

I had excellent service when I ordered my parts, prompt service, super fast delivery, would I use them again? YES

Edward P.Getstuff

It’s good to have a happy customer, especially one who will use us again

Peter Ferrone
Peter Ferrone Sydney, NSW

Parts order

ordered two obscure parts, they showed up correctly and with a timely manner, would use them again for future purchases

Edward P.Getstuff

We are glad of your positive experience with our company and look forward to seeing you in the future

Happy customer

Excellent service and communication. Would purchase from getstuff again and highly recommend. Product better in person too. Overall a very happy customer.

Edward P.Getstuff

Elizabeth, we would love to have you back and we will again try to make the experience satisfying

Iceman
Iceman Sydney, NSW

Communication was great and delivery was on time and impressed with service
Will definitely use again in the future.

Edward P.Getstuff

Just another day at the office. We actually really strive to keep our service levels at the point were customers appreciate and acknolede our team.

GARYCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

Really good seller. I was a bit hesitant about using but communication was good with fast delivery. Couldn’t be better.

Edward P.Getstuff

We are glad that we were able to assist and to finally relieve your hesitancy. thank you for taking the time to post this review

Mike
Mike

Easy online purchase

The product arrived quickly and was well packed. The toilet cistern was as shown on the site. I would happily purchase from get stuff again.

Edward P.Getstuff

Quick deliveries and exact product is what we aim for. Thanks for the fab review

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The products were perfect

The products were good and their services were excellent. They help me sort out my problem and easy to talk to. Recommend.

Edward P.Getstuff

Our team will be really happy with your comments. And, thanks for the recomendation - we all appreciate it.

Dad B.
Dad B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best price and delivery

Much better price than other sellers on one item. They then price matched the other item including free postage. As I needed the item asap to fix leaking water cooler tap they upgraded the courier service so arrived quickly. Excellent all round.

Edward P.Getstuff

Thanks for the great review. Our customers are important and we do try to help out as much as possible

paul.e.p
paul.e.pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Competitive pricing.

Very happy with the good pricing and quick delivery interstate.
That's all I have to say really but I have to use at least 20 words.

Edward P.Getstuff

Thank you for your positive review and we really appreciate your time in doing so.

Better prices on some product lines than other suppliers

I purchased three items from Getstuff that were considerably cheaper than other online suppliers. Not all of there prices are the best but they are definitely worth considering when you are purchasing online. Freight charge was very reasonable. First time I have purchased from Getstuff, and I will more than likely buy from them again if the prices stay low.

Edward P.Getstuff

We see you had a positive experiance and we met your expectations. Our aim is to continue doing exactly that. see you next time.

Kim B
Kim BSydney, NSW

Best price

I looked at a number of online and physical retailers and Getstuff had the best price for the item I wanted (considerably less than some of the major bathroom suppliers). Good outcome and happy with the purchase!

Edward P.Getstuff

Thank you for buying from us, our main aim is to give you great service and then a good price

Ripped Off !
Ripped Off !South-Eastern Region, NSW

Real Time Stock Indication

This was the only site from many with the product i was after that had an indication of stock levels which was double checked through instant online message before the order. Order arrived within 1 week. This site appeals because you know your order is in stock and being sent as opposed to many others where weeks later you find out they don't even have the item in stock and you could be waiting months. Price was on par with others also.

Edward P.Getstuff

We are are glad that your experience is what you expected.

Read more reviews - page 2