Product as described

Product was as described working well No defects and installed with out an issues full instructions with taps purchased. delivery in timly manner item well packed.
Would recommend Get Stuff for plumbing items

Mark Bradbury

Mark Bradbury

Great price and service!

Originally planned on a different laundry tub but had a discussion with Edward and chose one that was equally as good but less expensive. It arrived well packed and undamaged. A better price than all other sites. Great buying experience!

Chris.Y

Chris.YSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved Money, Live Chat A++++

My plumber gave me a product recommendation, but even with his trade pricing, it was way too much. A quick google found me at getstuff and I've saved over $120.00

The plumbing supply shops wouldn't price match but happy to buy online if that was the case..

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

This store sells quality items and is very responsive to customer needs. I needed to change my order as ordered wrong size bowl for vanity unit top size. When I recontacted the store they immediately changed the order to a correct sized bathroom basin. With Melboune in Pandemic Stage 4 lockdown it was very pleasing to see a Queensland store being very responsive and quickly shipping purchase to Melbourne.

Rainey

RaineyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So happy with product and service

I can’t believe how fast my product arrived. It was exactly what I wanted and I will most definitely use this company for these types of purchases in the future.

Laura

Laura

Exactly what I wanted

Order a sink with accessories. It came well packaged and delivered quickly, very happy with getstuff. The sink was cheaper than normal retail too. Would use getstuff again, good job

Great service and product exactly as advertised online in terms of quality. Goods were received in a couple of days. I'm very happy with the service & will definitely use again.

Wolf

WolfSouthwest, VIC

Great Price and prompt service

Shopped around in local stores and online. I finally found the item l was looking for at Getstuff at a competitive price (including the shipping cost). Plus the prompt interstate delivery was appreciated as well.

colin

colinSydney, NSW

Excellent value and service

Customer service was excellent. When the ordered item was found to be out of stock they followed up by supplying the equivalent upgraded version. My plumber was very impressed when I told him the price of the Caroma cistern.

Rhonda

RhondaLaunceston, TAS

Atusi granite sink

Great product, exactly as described. Exceptional customer service and quick delivery. Will definitely buy from here again in the future. Thoroughly recommend this website to anyone looking for high quality products at a great price

ktc

ktcSydney, NSW

Great online store with excellent service

Great variety of items at fantastic prices. Found what I was looking for & ordered. Delivered ontime as expected.
Love the vanity & can't wait to see it installed now. Will be using this store again when I'm needing more items for the bathroom reno. A+

Great experience

Goods received with in a few business days to Melbourne. Very helpful customer service when changes needed to be made to my order. The products I needed were significantly cheaper on here than any other online site. Will shop again through getstuff.com.au

Excellent communication

Excellent communication. There was a delay with the manufacturer and GetStuff kept me informed of the progress of the order. Really friendly staff. Very competitive prices and goods delivered promptly and on time. Thank you.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great prices, great sales team, quick delivery

Can’t fault these guys. I had missed an item on my order and the sales staff checked if I had intended to not order the key components. They then adjusted my order and then matched the price of the full product package of a competitor. Products were delivered quickly and any delay in stock was well communicated. I’ve now ordered three times with them and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Unbelievable service!

Ordered online just after 8pm Wed, delivered interstate Friday morning, installed Friday afternoon.
Couldn't have asked for faster delivery. Great product price and reasonable courier cost. I will be back to shop again.

Larena

LarenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Caroma Compass Double Sink

Packed Well
No cosmetic damage
All pieces have been delivered
Prompt delivery
Yet to install but was a pleasant and issue free order and delivery so far.
Would purchase from this online store again.

Great products, fast delivery!

The website is easy to navigate and I was able to find what I wanted, once ordered the goods arrived very quickly and were as described and in perfect condition, thank you!

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, very happy.

I was impressed with the way it was packed with two laminated shelves offcuts and sealed and clearly marked fragile, I was also very glad about the prompt delivery time.

The best!

Great products, at competitive prices. Easy to use on line store with personal updates on product availability. Swift results from ordering to delivery. Highly recommended, would definitely shop with them again!

Gail

GailNorthern Region, NSW

Great service and speedy delivery

Ordered goods on Monday and had delivered Friday to Tamworth. Vanity basins arrived in one piece and were very well packed. Can’t recommend getstuff.com.au website enough. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Dimitrios K.

Dimitrios K.asked

Physical store

Hello,
My wife has Parkinson’s and needs a higher toilet pan, do you have any of these
available, if yes, how much higher it to the standard pan.

Kind regards,
Jim Kapos

Edward Polochacz
Edward Polochacz

Hi, your request arrived late on Friday after we were closed. All toilet suppliers have raised height toilet pans. These pans are 435mm high , plus the seat. I have attached a link to the Caroma Website showing this type of pan https://specify.caroma.com.au/products/as1428.1-ambulant/toilet-pans. please ring our office to discuss further. Thank you for your inquiry.

Helen O.

Helen O.asked

Online store

I have ram white soap dishes with a brass ring at the wall fix and look to replace them as the coating on the dish has peeled off

Getstuff
Edward P.Getstuff

Hi Helen, you can browse the Ram site, https://ramtaps.com.au/ or any other bathroom supplier. here are a few to look at, https://www.caroma.com.au/ https://www.phoenixtapware.com.au/ http://www.badundkuche.com/

Thank you for your enquiry, if you need any further help, please feel free to call.
Regards
Tim

Khaira

Khairaasked

Getstuff

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you ring and ask as per their website.

Get an answer from our members and Getstuff representatives