Great product at a very good price

Very happy with my purchase. Although there was a delay, I was informed of the error in a timely manner and updated on when I could expect my order. Overall I am pleased with the quality, price and service. I will buy from Getstuff again.

Good Variety of Options for Mixer Replacements

I had to change a mixer tap in kitchen and found the pricing and availability competitive. The tap arrived as promised within few days and the online transaction was seemless.

Great price, great customer service, fast delivery

Ordered a replacement bathroom basin from Getstuff. The listing was cheaper than anything else I could find, and the staff were pleasant to deal with. I received a call from both the office and the delivery driver to confirm the day of delivery and organise the safest option for leaving the consignment when I wasn't home. Thanks!

Getstuff Gets Stuff

Looked online for my product. Found my hardward item and ordered easily with Getstuff. I received my goods in a couple of days. This was a good experience with excellent service.

Best price, terrific service.

Getstuff had replacements for our leaking Abey kitchen sink plugs in stock, best price by far, very reasonable shipping charges.
Winnings couldn't order them, couldn't get through Bunnings service queue, Reece wanted to charge more than twice the price PLUS $50 delivery.
No need to look anywhere else.

Great product

Excellent company to deal with. The staff bent over backwards to provide updates and explain delays. The product was in perfect condition when it arrived. The stirrups replaced units where the chrome had de-laminated.

luv it

Great to deal with,very happy with item and would be happy to buy from them again, excellent posting time,highly recommended,service was excellent

Great customer service.

Great customer service. Better prices than others. Good brands.
Yen in Sales is fantastic.
Sharp as a tack and very helpful!

Great Service

Great customer's service. Placed an online order on Wednesday the 2nd of January and before the end of the week I received a call to clarify my requirements. I received my order soon after, well packaged and in perfect condition.
Well done!!

Fast delivery. Easy.

I have ordered from Getstuff twice now and I can't fault their excellent service. Good range, fast delivery, very responsive to any questions. Highly recommended.

New Tap purchase

After much searching on the internet I found the product I wanted at Get Stuff. they were great to deal with. Their pricing way better than anything else I found for the same item. Delivery within a few days. I would recommend Get Stuff.

Excellent Company to deal with.

Have dealt with Getstuff twice now and I can not recommend them enough. Excellent communication and fast delivery. What else could you ask for. Keep up the great work. I'll be back

Was perfect

Very professional service and reasonable price. Great service and would definitely use them again. Received the products within five days of my order.

Excellent service

I ordered the Caroma hinges through their online website. The process was very easy and the price was even more appealing. We had the item delivered to our door in 2 x days. I would recommend Getstuff and will definitely use their service in the future. Thank you !

Love it!

Ordered my Caroma cupid 500 basin at the cheapest price I could find (cheaper than Bunnings), received it within 5 days of ordering. Very well packed, not only in it's box, but it had two pieces of plywood, one underneath and one on top to protect it. When I opened the packaging the product was perfect, no scratches and I can't wait to see it in my new bathroom. Thank you so much getstuff.

Great service thank you

Thanks my bathroom robe hooks arrived with 2 days or order. Great service I would definitely use your company again.

How do they do it!?!

Genuine 'Caroma' product arrived well-packed within a couple of days. Half the price of anywhere else (including Bunnings)! I'll be getting more stuff from GetStuff in future!

Great customer service

I bought a product recently from Gettstuff, the first time I had used them. There was an issue with the company they were going to use on the delivery as I am in a very rural area. Gettstuff called me up to discuss and we easily came to a mutually beneficial arrangement. The customer service person was excellent to deal with.

Excellent service

Great product range. Easy ordering online. Professional customer service. Speedy delivery. Goods extremely well wrapped.
Items were originally out of stock, but they promptly followed up when the stock would be received.

exactly what I wanted

Service was efficient and the item was exactly what I ordered, it arrived within a week of ordering, and was well packed to eliminate any damage during transit.

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Looking to buy a Caroma Stirling toilet do you offer free shipping or can you provide pickup from Melbourne Or
Thank you for your question David, As we are located in Sydney I am sorry to say at this stage we do not have a warehouse for pick up in Melbourne. We can offer discounts where possible but we do in most cases with chinaware need to have a charge for shipping as the rates charged by freight companies for handling these products can be high and more often than not are greater than the amount we charge to our customers. We will give you the best advise and service and do everything we can to deliver you the most cost effective price. We have been supplying to the Sydney market for over 40 years and now nationally for over 10 years through our website. We take great pride in packing and ensuring that all or products arrive in one perfect condition, to assist us to continue to be able to deliver such high standards we need to pass on part of the freight charges required to safely move such products around our country. I have had a look at this product and even with the delivery charge added to the item we are still the most cost effective way for you to get your product. I hope this has answered query, if you need further please assistance feel free to contact us. Regards Tim Griffiths

Can you deliver freestanding bath to Queensland - regional area?
Good morning Suz, yes we can deliver baths anywhere in the country, the cost for freight will depend on the area you are in. if you have any further questions yo can use the chat option on our site it comes thru to one of our team. or you can phone us on 1300 133 555.

Similar listings