Getstuff
See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Getstuff

George
George

Perfect fit for my new Caroma toilet.

Product was as described, it met the manufacturers requirements and perfect fit for purpose.

Nizzy
NizzyPerth, WA

Positive experience

Hassle free order they realised that my order went into there spam folder after I contacted them ,the matter was resolved very quickly and they payed for express post .Very happy with my experience will definitely use again .

Glenys
GlenysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with service and quality of item

Good service and communication and no problems. Price was good too. The Phoenix Vivid Slimline Water Through Rail Shower Chrome, is great quality and perfect for retro fitting into an existing bathroom. Volume of water from shower head is 3.5 Wels rated but it still has a good quantity of water from the showerhead.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hello Glenys, the Phoenix showers are a great product so we're glad to see you enjoying the shower. Thank you for giving your time to post this review.

Great Service

The first purchased I had was damaged when the box was opened. I had bought the same item previously with another provider which was also broken. To their credit they asked the warehouse to check the next one before it was delivered and was delivered the very next business day. Exceptional customer service

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hi Dennis, thank you for the review and we are glad to see that you were satisfied with our team. We know what it's like to be disappointed and always try to make sure our customers are satisfied. We hope to see you back.

WWP
WWPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional customer service, great prices!!

After shopping for months for the right tapware, I found a wide variety of the best brands at Get stuff. Their prices were very competitive too.

After ordering, I realised I had left out one item and called the next day to add it to the order. Although the order had already been shipped, the lovely lady that I spoke to was happy to include it in the order and extend the bulk discount.

Thank you so much.

I won't be looking elsewhere next time.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hi, thank you for the detailed review. Customer satisfaction is the most important aspect of our business so it's great to hear about your experience.
We really look forward to seeing you back many times

This is the only place to go if you need to Get Stuff

I am in Victoria, but nearly always buy my plumbing products from Get Stuff. Their prices are very competitive, the Website and Online Ordering process is easy and straight forward, and when I have needed their assistance over the phone to check on products they have always been able to assist straight away, or will spend time following up with their supplier, and getting back to me. They have been much easier to deal with than a few of the major plumbing suppliers in Victoria who tend to look down on you if you are not in the trade. Great prices, great team, great products. The only place to shop if you need to get stuff.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hello Moz and thank you for the great review. it's great to see repeat customers like you back time and again. Best of all it's nice to see you satisfied with our teams service.

MaryM
MaryMDrysdale

Ironing Board Cover

As with another reviewer, I needed a new Robinhood Ironing Centre ironing board cover and ordered one from Getstuff early in June. I was astonished when someone took the trouble to let me know by email that these were out of stock and not expected for some months, giving me the option to either cancel the order or wait until availability. I chose the latter, but in fact the cover arrived quite recently. I am happy with the service and attention to customer service from Getstuff. Thank you.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Thank you Mary for your lovely review. These Robinhood ironing board covers are a real problem with stock . We always try to have these in stock & constantly have these on order trying to satisfy everybody’s needs. Glad to have helped you out

SHAHED A.
SHAHED A.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service !!! Awesome

I know how hard nowadays to keep up with delivery and price. Getstuff proved on my purchase that Getstuff is not really bothered about market interruptions. Got the delivery the next day with superb communication and on top of got delivery with gift cards !! They guys are really champion and I will definitely keep coming back to buy from Getstuff. We should promote a business like Getstuff while many business cant keep promise. Thank you Getstuff, Cheers to the boys working so hard. Forgot to tell, Getstuff offered me best price in entire Australia !!

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Thank you Shahed for the WOW review. We hope the Rheem heater you purchased will give you and your family many years of great Rheem service.
Thanks again - we all appreciate your review

Flushed with happiness

We ordered our new Caroma toilet through Getstuff. The price was amazingly cheaper than other sites and shops we visited. Couldn’t believe how quickly it arrived too. Hasn’t been installed yet so cannot post pictures,

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hello Janet, We hope the Caroma Urbane toilet will be perfect for you. Thank you for giving your time to post this review and we look forward to seeing your picture of the installed toilet

Rene
Rene

Excellent service

Like other reviewers, I was finding it impossible to buy a replacement Robinhood Ironing Centre ironing board cover. Finally, I stumbled across Getstuff Online who advised that the item would be out of stock until August. I was very surprised when it turned up last week, at the beginning of July. The genuine article, great service and communication - I would recommend this online store without reservation and will be visiting again.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hello Rene, yes these Robinhood ironing board covers are really in short supply, we are really glad to have been able to help.
And, we all thank you for your lovely review and do look forward to having you back

Daisy
DaisyHunter Region, NSW

Specialist Ironing Board Cover

My cover wasn’t immediately available, I was willing to wait, the team at Getstuff kept in constant touch with updates, they were very polite and cooperative to the extent they delivered my item free of postage, thanks Getstuff online store.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hi Daisy, we are glad to have helped, our team will really appreciate you compliments. These ironing board covers are in very short supply with our next shipments due soon.
Thank you for giving your time to post this great review

L. Lowe
L. Lowe

Just what I needed at the right price.

Good product, great service, quick delivery, well packaged, reasonable postage, and great price. I bought a White Caroma Uniset cistern.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hello Lyn. We hope that the Caroma cistern will give you years of service and it will be backed by the famous Caroma warranty & thank you for the great review

Happy mum
Happy mumDAVISTOWN

Hard to get Robinhood Ironing Board Cover

I have been trying to get a new cover for a long time with no luck as everyone was out of stock. Get stuff we’re fantastic and found this one. It was well priced. Perfect fit and quality. Very happy. Great communication.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hi, thank you for the fab review and we're glad we could help out

Excellent service

Offered a great alternative when the item I chose was out of stock and the price varied they stayed with original quote

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hi, thank you your review. With current supply chain issues and fluctuating stock we always try to provide a solution for our clients.

SteveGee
SteveGeeSouth West, WA

Fits exactly as described

Information on website has all required product information. Order processed immediately. Good communication throughout. Item received in good time. Good client follow-up.

Edward P.GetstuffSend a private message

Hello Steve, thank you for giving your time to post this detailed review. We appreciate it