BMW 7 Series

See the Best Sedans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sammy J

Sammy J

Great car. But mature drivers preferred!

I must admit, this was one of the best cars to drive around. Got it hand down from parents, and had no problem with the car itself.
It is a big car, and petrol cost can be a consideration for some.
The functionalities are second to none in my opinion. BMW does know what drivers want. However, I don't recommend it to young drivers.

Model750Li
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedMar 2016

The ultimate driving machine

In Europe I owned a 750i xdrive with full options. Even had a professional entertainment system. The V8 - 450 BHP engine is awesome for a car weighing 2 tonnes. Unfortunately I had to sell it as we moved to Australia. Also, Australia has no good motorways. It would be a waste not being able to use the V8 power on the motorway. Now I drive a Pajero Exceed, which is better equipped for this continent :-).

Model750iL
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedFeb 2012
fulham7

fulham7Adelaide, SA

Good

All my life driving iv had bmw's i just seemed to upgrade the models eatch year, next upgrade will deffinatly be to this model. Its a very roomy car, it drives smoothly and has a V8 engine as i have had a test drive already it just made me want it more.
It's more of a luxury car, very sporty and stylish..also has a classy as well as comfortable interior. Considering the wieght of the car and the power ect. the fuel economy is not to bad. It'll turn quiet a few heads whilst your driving.
ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!