BMW K1600GTL

BMW K1600GTL

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Touring Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Once in every lifetime , there comes a Bike like this!

I am not very tall ( 5"3 n a bit inches on a good day) I wanted a decent sized bike that I could also get my feet down to the ground with . Nothing but cruisers seemed to fit the bill , so I was in a niche for many years ... and then along comes The Beast!.. BMW K 1600 ( actually 1649cc) GTL Super Sports Tourer. This bike has just about every modern technological toy imaginable ! Riding is like a comfort seat all the way ( although some cruisers are a tad easier on the but) Performance is UNBELIEVABLE!!! and cruising along a highway , cruise control ensuring my licenses stays intact, whilst listening to the radio blaring away .. Heaven!
Too many emotions are involved here.. If you've ever wanted the ' Rolls Royce ' of bikes.. Get a BMW!