8BMW X4

NNair
NNairCountry NSW153 posts
  X4 G02 xDrive20d

Its been a Fantastic car 3 Yrs

Great car, drives very well. Quiet and refined. SPort mode is very good -good enough. boot is large even though not high due to x4 style which is a small price for the look. Around town it does 7.6 on diesel the tank lasts about 1000km. Build quality is excellent and it scores as the best car on J Power scores in USA for most reliable car (not brand actual car out of thousands). Show details
Overall
P and I
P and IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  X4 F26 xDrive35d
philoz1
philoz1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  X4 G02 M40i

Very happy with my X4 M40i

Bought in Oct 2019. My 5th BMW and the best so far. Now covered 59000 kms with no issues, especially with service agreement included with purchase. Yes its a bit heavy on fuel/tyres but the performance and sound is amazing. Highly recommend it Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Design
Eli
EliSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  X4 F26 xDrive20d

Disappointed

Negatives: air conditioning is weak and not able to cool the car well during Queensland summers (30+ degrees outside). As a result I just don't drive during it summer days.

Leather seats developed a crack after 20,000km only. Dealership did not honour the extended accessory warranty purchased but fortunately BMW manufacturer repaired out of goodwill.

Keyless start is pointless as the car does not have proximity sensor to open/lock doors.

Poor vision out rear passenger windows when checking blind spots.

Positives: 2l diesel is very economical 6.5l 100km consistently.

Refined with minimal diesel clatter.

Looks good Show details

Julia
JuliaSouthwest, VIC5 posts
  X4 F26 xDrive20d

Sporty and seductive

My BMW X4 M Sport is a beautiful car visually and it’s performance on the open roads is equally as impressive. The handling, the comfort and the options are of a quality that you simply cannot compare with other makes. I’ll never drive a sedan ever again because I’ve been truly spoilt by the BMW X series. I’ll be upgrading very soon to the newer X4.

sammyl
sammylMelbourne3 posts
  X4 F26 xDrive20i

Love the styling

Love the styling of the X4 m sport, so I traded in my Lexus NX for one. X4 infotainment system is quite nice to use and voice system is way better than the NX. The auto tail gate is very fast to open and close and it has a nice pressure sensor to stop it in case of obstruction. So many features to play with.

My only disappointment is its economy, officially it is 7.3 l/100km, but no matter how carefully I drive it. The best that I can do is 8.7 in highway driving.

li buha
li buhamelbourne6 posts
  Verified X4 F26 xDrive20i

beautiful suv with a reputation brand

im the fan of BMW, i love the fun in driving.

for the BMW X4, there are four different model to suit for me.

but very disappointed to interior, even like MAZADA is better than X4, old interior makes me feel im driving a car that produced 5 years ago.

petrol cost is not economy, around 11L/100km

Kami
KamiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts
  X4 F26 xDrive30d

My Smart Car

Omg!! I am absolutely in love with my X4. I call it my smart car since it has so many safety features! My favorite one is the steering wheel vibrates everytime I hit the side lane. Love the eagle eye camera which helps me to park. Interior is beautiful with leather seats, navigation, heated seats etc. There are so many more great features. Go check it out yourself and take it for a test drive...you will fall in love with it.

chicken