Great Car - Very Versatile, Roomy, Reliable.

I've had the MY09 Outlander since new and it's been serviced regularly per logbook and any recalls. Currently heading for 200,000 kms and not showing her age at all. Comfortable to drive, no issue with oil or fuel consumption, roomy and my fave thing is the drop-down tailgate - so wish that was available in cars now. AWD works well for extra grip when needed. Very handy to load gear in or pull up to the beach an hop in the back to enjoy the view on a chilly day. Downsides have been the fold down seats taking up space (otherwise could sleep in back) and the second row seats are a little hard for a longer drive. Overall, it's a great car for what it is and has suited my purposes. Its value now is low so will keep running it to see how many kms I can get out of it.

Purchased in December 2010.

160,000 Kms , 9 YEARS and only minor faults

This is a long term review of the ZH 2010 (2009 built) 2.4 litre 4wd cvt auto base model
Dealer Serviced per logbook

1 Leaking rear shock absorber (oil leak) was replaced under warranty at 3 years. Both rear shock absorbers replaced (1 had oil leak) at 7 years and 130,000 kms.
Front brake pads replaced at 120,000 kms
ABS module failed at 8 years and i had refurbished for about $600 and removed/reinstalled myself.

Cant complain as this vehicle has really done a lot of trailer towing up mountains at a full car and trailer load limit. It's earned it's keep

Handles well and a very safe and forgiving car to drive. Reasonable on fuel. Air con is excellent. Nice Dash display, Sound system pretty good for a base model. Mitsubishi tend to have very good engineering and design and it shows.

A very noisy interior from road noise and easily marked and cheap interior plastics my only complaints really.

Will keep this vehicle until it dies or needs major repairs.

Purchased in March 2010 for $32,000.00.

dtc code u011b vlc can timeout

my outlander 2014 model. the code dtc show ( U011B - VLC CAN TIMOUT ) what can do. when show this code the car is run to slow and show engine check light

Purchased in December 2014.

CVT Fails and its Expensive to fix

I bought a 2012/13 model outlander and after clocking 50,000 kilometres the cvt fail. I rang up suppliers and found out that too many outlanders in the wrecking yard mostly with failed CVT. A rebuild CVT cost 5,500 AUD and may last for another 5 years if you are lucky. No wonder why Mitsubishi is cheap, coz you will be spending a fortune once cvt fails.

Purchased in October 2016 at Tynan Motors for $21,000.00.

BoughtUsed
Comfort

Terrible customer service, very hard to talk to a person

I am writing this in the hope that a real person will call me about a serious Dealership complaint. The Electric component of my Phev is only good for 40 KMS . It should do 300 and they say nothing is wrong with it. If that's true I will go to the department of Fair Trading as they car has false advertising.

Purchased in June 2017.

Best outlander model they have ever released.

I’ve purchased the outlander LS MY19 a couple of weeks ago. An amazing car with all the modern features you can think of.
Lane departure warning, autonomous emergency braking are the best safety features I enjoy. Front (I’ve added this for $399) and revers parking sensors and revers camera are fantastic.
Comfortability is at its best, headed partial leather seats, dual zone climate control, 7
Seats, cup holders, auto wipers, auto head lights, heated mirrors are some of the features.

Purchased in February 2019 for $30,250.00.

The best car we've had!

Woah! This car is amazing! Super comfortable seats, 7 seats which fold into the floor so you have ample space in the back! The air-conditioner is amazing! Super cold in summer! Runs like a dream, reversing camera makes things easy and the charging ports in the back are convenient for passengers!

Purchased in October 2017 at Mitsubishi Dealers.

DON’T DO IT

6 months ago I purchased a brand new Mitsubishi Outlander LS model. I was drawn to the fact that it had pretty much all I wanted and needed in a car for just over $30,000.
This car is a gutless fuel guzzler, I’ve had electrical problem after electrical problem, won’t lock, won’t unlock, won’t start, reverseing camera won’t work, the interior quality is absolutely terrible and the seats are uncomfortable.
Very disappointing

Date PurchasedOct 2018
DriveFWD

Great value for money. Boot is the best!

This is great value for money car. Part of reason I bought it was the decent boot size. So many other cars in this category have small boots which would not fit a pram, scooters , beach gear, groceries and more in it. I also love that you can see the front of the car from the driver seat- so many cars have average vision. I love my outlander- it does the right thing by me!

BadgeXLS
Date PurchasedSep 2015
Drive4WD

Great all round car

Great all round car. I had the base model which felt just as luxurious as the higher models (I just added leather seats). My only complaint is that the Bluetooth microphone was awful- people couldn’t hear me well, and the size of the mirrors hitting the wind seem to make it a bit of a noisy ride.
Overall, it’s a great car for the price though!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
DriveFWD

Great Car. Comfortable and great to drive.

Purchased my Outlander 6 years ago and since then not a single problem with it. Comfortable, quiet and great to drive. 2.4 ltr engine that has plenty of power for me, my wife and son. Loads of room in the back, especially with rear seats folded flat. Good on fuel and an all round nice drive. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2013
DriveAWD

Bang for your buck

Hello purchased this vehicle as a family commuter.
The good points economical ,value for money and a lot of extras for a standad SUV.
The bad points a little under powered, thin body (dents easy) and a bit noisey.
But overall a good vehicle. would comsider up dating to a newer model.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedOct 2013
DriveFWD

couldnt pull the skin off a pudding!

Rented one from Avis. Couldnt pull the skin off a pudding and uses 10.5 litres/100km. Cant overtake due to being totally gutless. Nice design but clunky screen to interface with phone. Eco mode not necessary as otherwise one might have to push it uphill. First time I write a review but this car inspired me to do so. Hans - sanbisresort.com

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great Car and Excellent Sales Person at Mitsubishi Penrith

Help our daughter purchase a car as she and husband are both working. Looked around different dealerships for a family car that is large enough but still affordable. Found great SUV but most of them are not affordable. We went to our favourite dealership - Mitsubishi Penrith. Lucky to be approached by a nice young and easy to talk to sales person Joshua, he made everything easy. He showed us a great but affordable SUV - The Mitsubishi 7- seater Outlander. Ideal for our daughter's young family. Everything we asked for is there. My daughter and family are very happy with it. Purchased it early September this year. Our grandkids ( 2 from our daughter and 3 from our son) 5 of them fits in comfortably and can all go to soccer games and all together.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Excellent vehicle

Everyday car with long trips out in the country twice a month, 800-1000 km run.
Great responsive wagon with a bit of power to spare.
Tows very well for its size.
Excellent fuel (deisel) economy & even better on the long runs.
Many, many after market parts & accessories available to make my ride even sweeter.
Prior car was 2.8DTi Mitsubishi Delica, also a great vehicle.

BadgeAspire
Date PurchasedMar 2018

Excellent vehicle - Great for all my needs

Purchased this car almost a year ago and it has been fantastic! Great for getting the family around daily and also camping. Fuel economy has been great and so are the features.
My only complaints would be that the cruise control light doesn't change if its locked on or not - so really nothing mush to whinge about at all.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

8 years of hassle free driving

I bought this car new in 2010 to accomodate a growing family. One of the biggest deciding factors in it's purchase was the boot size of the wagon. I spoke to a few Outlander owners and all had nothing but praise for it so I bought one.,(most had multiple outlanders also).
I use mainly for driving from one side of Melbourne to the other daily and fuel consumption is generally 11l/100kms a tank but it's much less when the traffic is flowing, ie, 7 or 8 litres per 100kms and similar on the highway.
The only problems I've had is the aircon died after 7 years and cost $650 to fix and my blinkers blink fast now becuase of trailers with LED lights. Quoted fix is $650 from Mitsubish as they want to replace the ETACS box.
CVT isn't the best, feels sluggish but works as keeping fuel economy down and it has the sports shift for fun and best used when overtaking on the hwy.
Done a bit of off road driving and no hassles there. Towing a 6x4 trailer full of camping gear is easy and doesn't affect the handling too much.
After writing this I don't know why I'm selling it.

BadgeActiv
Date PurchasedApr 2010

Mitsubishi cheap and nasty

I purchased an 07 4x4 Outlander to give Mitsubishi ago and found it to be a car full of nasty plastic creaking throughout the car the cvt hesitates , it just felt cheap , I then traded it on a second hand 2015 xls 4x4 , I liked the look of it and give Mitsubishi another go , I kept the car for a week and sold it , the cvt hesitates , some fuel pump noise , it was definitely an improvement on the olde one but I give up and got a trusty 2012 Camry instead Mitsubishi never again .

BadgeXLS
Date PurchasedJul 2015

Good for mild to modarate off roading and regular commute

I bought this used car from a Mitsubishi dealer and the odo was 100k at the date of purchase. It was a well maintained car previously owned by CBA. After that I added another 61k to the odo. In my experience it is smooth and generally responsive as I am not driving AMG or Mustang. The longest drive was 1350km in one day from Adelaide to Sydney with two refueling and ofcourse without any issue with my wife and two kids. After Goulburn, it started to rain heavily and I turned my AWD on. After that it became so stable on the wet road that I have overtaken no less than 50 cars who were struggling to drive even on 60k/h and I was driving at 100k/h on 110 zone. I have done some sand dunes with my family in it at Anna bay with AWD lock. Drove from Snowy mountain to Khankoban and did some mild off roading on the way. Boot space is pretty awesome. It holds my portable BBQ stove and camping gears at ease. The only major servicing I did was replacing my 4 engine mount.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Just to let you know guys that I was so happy with Outlander that I suggest my wife to buy ASX and she bought a new one on Sep 2018 MY18 base model with 24k which was a pretty good deal. It comes with 7years manufactur's warrenty and 3 years extended warrenty. There are lot of standard features which the same other classes does offer with additional 5k to 7k extra out of your pocket. It comes with a 65L tank. I went through some of reviews by the professional review writers and most of them differs from my experience. My suggestion to you guys are do not sololy make your decision upon the professional review writers because many of them are biased I think so. Though some of them are true. Please identify your need first, like what kind of car do you need for at least next 10 years, would it be a reliabl car, what are the after sales services, if there may rise any issue does they go for recall (like Honda did not went for recall for their airbag), modarate running cost, comfortable to drive, head and leg room, boot space and relevant technology are the few. Make your own list according to your need. In my case happy wife happy me.

Happy Days

We brought this Outlander about 1.5 months ago. There is not a single thing we dislike about it. In my opinion ... in terms of value for money it has to be the best buy for what you get. We have three kids and they have friends who want to do stuff with us and now we have a seven seat car, so they can just get into our car and come along to whatever we are doing. I just brought an iPhone X and it pairs fine using the blue tooth so that I can listen to music as well as use the phone or google maps. The interior looks good. One feature that my old car didn't have which the outlander has is a reverse camera, I thought this was a bit of a gimic but I don't think I could live without one now. I have also used the cruise control quite a lot on longer trips which I find is a bonus feature which comes as standard. We got a red car and also got roof racks. The 2018 model has a 2.4 litre engine and this is plenty big enough to pull our small trailer so we had a tow bar put on. We paid 29,990 for the Outlander and were given free auto, free red paint and free roof racks due to the end of financial year sale being on, we paid another $900 for the tow bar to be put on the vehicle. Our first service was free and then we get another three services at a discounted price, every 15000km until we have done 45000km which is a further saving. If you are absolutely loaded then you would be mad to buy this vehicle go and splash out on something luxurious and sporty, but for us on a tight budget, needing a family car without the bells and whistles, a reliable work horse that does everything we wanted at a price we could afford then this may also be the car for you.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

I'm thinking about an ES auto......petrol of course....It will do about 1-200 kilometres a week on average...BUT some of that will be towing a 15 foot tinny with a light 18hp motor.....I really only want to own/afford the two wheel drive version and I expect that should do me fine....The tows will be from 5-30km distance wise....80kmph tops......Probably do a long distance country drive every 6 months or so....without the boat....Otherwise it's Bunnings and bottle-shop runs.....Anyone here towing moderately with the ES version?

Driving seat heat up when turn on the Fan why?

We have recently purchased 2018 petrol outlander and having trouble finding the engine coolant temperature on the screen I've looked in the manual on Google and you tube but nothing. Any help would be appreciated. It mentions the multi information display switch beside the steering wheel but there's not one there. Cheers

Outlander PHEV ZL ESOutlander PHEV ZL ES ADASOutlander PHEV ZL ExceedOutlander ZL Exceed AWD 4 Cyl 2.4L, PetrolOutlander ZL Exceed AWD 4 Cyl 2.2L, DieselOutlander ZL LS AWD 4 Cyl 2.4L, PetrolOutlander ZL LS AWD 4 Cyl 2.2L, DieselOutlander ZL LS 2WD 4 Cyl 2.4L, PetrolOutlander ZL ES 5 Seat 2WD Manual 4cyl 2.0L, PetrolOutlander ZL ES 7 Seat 2WD CVT Auto 4 Cyl 2.4L, PetrolOutlander ZL ES 7 Seat AWD CVT Auto 4 Cyl 2.4L, PetrolOutlander ZL ES ADAS 2WD CVT Auto, PetrolOutlander ZL ES ADAS AWD CVT Auto, PetrolOutlander ZL Black Edition 2WD CVT Auto, PetrolOutlander ZL Black Edition AWD CVT Auto, PetrolOutlander ZE, ZFOutlander ZG, ZHOutlander ZJ AspireOutlander ZJ ESOutlander ZJ LSPHEV ZJ AspireOutlander PHEV ZJ (No Badge)Outlander PHEV ZK ExceedOutlander PHEV ZK LSOutlander ZK ExceedOutlander ZK LSOutlander ZK XLSOutlander ZK LS Safety Pack
Starting Price $45,990$47,490$53,990$45,290$48,290$40,290$43,290$34,290$28,990$30,990$36,290$33,290$38,290$32,490$37,790
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)AutomaticAutomatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)AutomaticAutomatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)ManualAutomatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)Automatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)Automatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)Automatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Automatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)AutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeAll Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)
Fuel TypeElectric, Hybrid and PetrolElectric, Hybrid and PetrolElectric, Hybrid and PetrolPetrolDieselPetrolDieselPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolElectric, Hybrid and PetrolElectric, Hybrid and PetrolElectric, Hybrid and PetrolElectric, Hybrid and Petrol
Wheels18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars
Doors555555555555555
Seats555777775775577
Fuel Consumption1.7L/100km1.7L/100km1.7L/100km7.2L/100km6.2L/100km7.2L/100km6.2L/100km7.2L/100km7L/100km7.2L/100km7.2L/100km7.2L/100km7.2L/100km7.2L/100km7.2L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 45 L45 L45 L60 L60 L60 L60 L63 L63 L63 L60 L63 L60 L63 L60 L45 L45 L45 L45 L
Engine4 Cylinder, 2.0 L4 Cylinder, 2.0 L4 Cylinder, 2.0 L4 Cylinder, 2.2 L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 22.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.2 L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.4 L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L
Max Power87kW @ 4500rpm87kW @ 4500rpm87kW @ 4500rpm124kW@6000prm110kW@3500rpm124kW@6000rpm110kW@3500rpm124kW@6000rpm110kW@6000rpm124kW@6000rpm124kW@6000rpm124kW@6000rpm124kW@6000rpm124kW @ 6000rpm124kW @ 6000rpm87kW @ 4500rpm87kW @ 4500rpm87kW @ 4500rpm87kW @ 4500rpm
Max Torque186Nm @ 4500rpm186Nm @ 4500rpm186Nm @ 4500rpm220Nm@4200rpm360Nm@1500rpm220Nm@4200rpm360Nm@1500-2750rpm220Nm@4200rpm190Nm@4200rpm220Nm@4200prm220Nm@4200prm220Nm@4200rpm220Nm@4200rpm220Nm @ 4200rpm220Nm @ 4200rpm186Nm @ 4500rpm186Nm @ 4500rpm186Nm @ 4500rpm186Nm @ 4500rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapan
Safety Features ABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction Control
Extra Features Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice Control360° Camera, Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice Control360° Camera, Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice Control360° Camera, Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice Control
Ground Clearance190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm190 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,600 kg2,000 kg1,600 kg2,000 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg740 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateSep 2018Sep 2018Sep 2018Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Nov 2017Feb 2003Nov 2006Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2015Apr 2015Mar 2014Mar 2014
Discontinuation dateDec 2006Dec 2012Apr 2015Mar 2015Mar 2015Dec 2016Dec 2016Jul 2018Jul 2018Nov 2017Nov 2017Dec 2016Dec 2016
Replaced byMitsubishi Outlander ZG, ZHMitsubishi Outlander ZJMitsubishi Outlander ZKMitsubishi Outlander ZKMitsubishi Outlander ZKMitsubishi Outlander ZLMitsubishi Outlander ZLMitsubishi Outlander ZLMitsubishi Outlander ZL

Similar listings