See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ticks many boxes, very versatile.

With baby on board we decided to upgrade the Impreza to a Forester as we needed the extra space and enjoy heading out on camping trips. The sedan wasn't cutting it any longer. I've been generally unimpressed with the performance of previous cars so this was an opportunity to pick up something with a bit more oomph. I test drove the current version and whilst nicely packaged, the performance was lacking and reminded me of the Impreza and some engine whine. With a bit of searching and test driving, I managed to pick up one of the very last XTs fully optioned for a great price down at Subaru Docklands. Good sales process overall.

About 3.5 months in now, the car is going well. I ensure to warm it up each time and most of the driving has been city based which is not great on the fuel efficiency side TBH. Over 12 litres per 100, with some motorway driving into the high 9s. Have had a couple longer country trips and this brings the fuel consumption into high 7s. So I think the official numbers are not accurate but that's usually the case with most cars from what I've read. But on the other hand, the performance is there on demand and it really goes. Not many cars in this category and price range that can complete. Also it's very sturdy and a comfortable ride on rough roads.

Lots of features in the XT premium category. I like the adaptive cruise, lane assistant is good, autonomous breaking a little too sensitive but has helped me on a couple occasions at the start. Excellent sound system. Great outward sight (including huge sunroof) and easy to judge dimensions so it feels like a nice and compact SUV. Stepping up to a proper 4WD would be a bit too much for city parking and was not preferred by my partner. Overall, I really enjoy driving the car and it's perfect for a small family. Time will tell but the experience so far with Subaru has been positive and their cars seem reliable.

Purchased in May 2019 at Subaru Docklands.

Year2018

Love this car

I use this car everyday for work and family and outings.
This car is brand new so it will be serviced yearly.
No issues at this point.
Fantastic car i would recommend it for all ages so comfortable and spacious .

Purchased in March 2019 at subaru sutherland for $43,000.00.

Comfort

Love this car, I almost live in it.

I have owned this car since March and it has not skipped a beat on the road or off the road. Great safety features that suit me for long driving trips and goes really well off the beaten track.

Purchased in March 2019 at Cricks Highway for $43,000.00.

$170 diagnosis fee after Takata Air Bag Recall

AirBag Recall Time: 29/09/2018
AirBag signal displayed on the instrument panel in May 2019
Airbag signal disappeared on the day 31/05/2019 when sent to 174 High Street Maitland NSW 2320
Airbag signal appeared again from 15/06/2019
I called the customer service on 21/06/2019, [name removed] gave me a quote "$170 for diagnosing the issue" and "more for fixing the issue"
I called 130 550 994 and [name removed] serviced me. [name removed] also suggested me writing an email to feedback@subaru.com.au.

Subaru Official reply: if the airbag warning issued proved to not relating to the airbag recall, the dialog and fixing fee apply still.

My arguments are: (1) how to prove that if no airbag recall installed, the airbag warning will be on?
(2) how to trust another review comments from the Subaru Service Centre?

If you have similar issue about the airbag warning, please show your details here. So we could present our complaints to NSW Fair Trading.

Purchased in July 2014.

Year2011

Love this car.

Great for everyday use in suburban and off road. So great for camping because high ground clearance (same as land cruiser). AWD is great.
If serviced regularly it's a Good reliable car.

Purchased in February 2019.

Year2015

Navigation System Outdated And Not Current

2019 Subaru Forester
We purchased a new Forester in February 2019 from Liverpool Subaru. We are happy with the car with 1 major exception.
The in car navigation system is out dated and not reliable. I have checked the version of the navigation system and it is 2017. As we purchased the vehicle new in 2019 I would have expected the navigation system to be current. I was not told this was out of date and this may have had some impact on our decision as we were comparing similar vehicles.
We live in an estate and moved into our address in 2016. Our address does not come up in your navigation system. Streets around us that have existed for more than 2 years do not come up on your system.
I have a TOM TOM portable navigation device that is updated every 6 months free of charge and I tend to use this device whilst driving as your on-board system is not reliable.
Why can Subaru not regularly update the navigation system?
The Dealerships do not seem to make people aware of this.
This needs to be fixed urgently. We rely on the navigation system regularly, and wen are not confident using the inbuilt system

Purchased in February 2019 at LIVERPOOL SUBARU.

Comfort

Reliable and maintainable family car

Bought it when it was 7 years old.
We used it for our family and it is always reliable.
We drove it across states, went to the snowy mountain. Never had a problem.

Purchased in December 2013.

Year2006
Comfort

Safe, Reliable and wonderful car to drive! Highy Recommend!

I have a my18 XT Premium Forester, for the uninitiated that’s means a petrol turbo charged, symmetrical All Wheel Drive vehicle with leather interior. I owned it since new for nearly 18mths with over 32,000 km travelled.

Coming from a Highway Patrol background and presently being a National Road Safety and Compliance Manager for a global company, I have over 30 years experience in road safety and collision investigations, I cannot give a higher recommendation than I personally entrust this vehicle to convey my most precious cargo of two kids 9 and 7, .... alright and the minister for war and finance (wife) as she’s hovering around me as I write.

It is often brushed over or dismissed by reviewers that don’t understand crash dynamics the actual benefits of “Symmetrical” AWD that only Subaru offer standard from a general road handling and holding in all conditions but it seriously rises above all others in adverse conditions where the traction is second to non. Add to this all the safety technology and wizardry and you have an amazing vehicle for the money. From a safety background it’s the attention to detail to safety that makes this car a true champion of champions. The seating position and driver ergonomics are in a word “brilliant” giving excellent all round vision even to the placement of side mirrors to minimise obstruction in usual blind spot at the front in some other brands. The “eyesight” features along with all the other multifaceted safety features come together in concert to deliver a premium safety package far beyond the price paid delivering true value for money. I must mention here that impact forces in collision are massive that I’ve seen Subaru handle in real world collision situations extremely well protecting the occupants from potential serious or fatal injuries. This is due to Subaru’s clever design and impact crumple zones again often overlooked by reviewers. Let me explain, they have a boxer motor (flat) that it actually designed go under the vehicle not into front seat occupants as normal raised engines do in frontal impacts, as I’ve seen previously in serious or fatal collisions. I would not dismiss this fact, seriously clever and smart.

You only need one collision whether you are in the right or wrong the laws of physics and impact forces come into play and it is always better to put the odds in your favour as you can’t have a dress rehearsal.

I have also been towing an Adria caravan since December 2018 that’s 1.6 ton fully laden albeit to my wife that appears to be trying to impersonate a gifted prophet of carry enough food to feed as well as clothe the 5000 whilst allocating me enough space for 1 pair of underpants, singlet and socks...although I still waiting for her to turn water into wine for medicinal purposes only to no avail! So, I recently towed it for 4,200 Klm over 3 weeks up steep hills in extreme temperatures 45 degree heat and all terrains and with the turbo model these hills were not noticed. It is extremely comfortable for all passengers and my two kids under 9 love it, especially albeit perfectly their back seat driving techniques vide watching all instruments inciting entertaining back seat driving conversations genetically passed on by the mobile handbrake aka Clayton driving instructor that has had more prangs than Evil Kaneval in front passenger seat (wife)- but seriously they all love the seat and door pockets. It has the perfect carry space for our “soccer” kit.... yes dad.... alas our AFL gene was not dominant here compared to the dark side (in-laws)! That said, the Forester has never failed us for room.

Fuel consumption; is great on highway only I’ve had around 6.4kl to 100klm at 110kph.
On average I get 8 to 9 litres to 100klm combined which is excellent for 2ltr turbo. It is all relative to travel times (peak) and distance of travel.

All round the Subaru Forester has been brilliant, I have only had the battery replaced under warranty after running it flat in which Subaru immediately replaced in 40 minutes. Further the servicing from Subaru Parramatta has been wonderful and brilliant. I must say that I am meticulous about my car being former highway patrol in relation to nil dents or scratched rims that the dealer has always returned in A1 condition.

All around excellent experience with Subaru Forester and Servicing, highly recommend this vehicle.

Purchased in October 2017 at Trivett Subaru Paramatta for $47,500.00.

Year2018

XT: Amazing ride quality, effortless torque, Swiss Army knife of SUV’s

I researched for 3 months solid prior to this Subaru Forester XT purchase, looking at all options in the market.
Why did I arrive at this decision?
1. Off-road capability was one of the better among its peers( 220mm ground clearance, LSD effect on both axles using suitable parameters on the ABS, and centre proportioning diff. Excellent approach, departure and ramp over angles.
2. The Subaru Forester XT’s Ability to engage ourselves with its driving dynamics via its chassis balance, solid power down ability under all conditions via it's permanent AWD means safer right hand turns across oncoming traffic in the wet and in low traction conditions, good chassis balance and decent steering feel combined with instant boosted torque is a delight.
3. General Subaru reliability, reputation & durability.
4. Being a past Subaru customer, I related to Subaru's practical idiosyncrasies and orientation.
5. Resale is one of the better in its class.
6. This generations 9 month Servicing interval was no big deal, good idea really..

This one is the Wife’s daily driver and she loves it. Why: easy to park with excellent visibility all round, she immediately felt at one with it, like our last Subaru (an Outback H6) She likes the effortless torque.Instant torque off idle via the dual vane turbo is available and virtually lagless. Pulls very cleanly from idle.The 1300rpm, 1800rpm and 2200rpm drive modes preferred RPM of the CVT pull well even when driven in a relaxed manner.
Interior trim is of very durable materials, wear and cut resistant fabrics and leather look seat trim. Entry and egress is very easy with the squared off door frames and high SUV seat height.
Having a decent tow capacity of 1.8T with a tow ball weight capacity of 180kg is handy, good for a camper trailer or smaller caravan, compares very favourably with most of its competitors for towing specification.
Fuel consumption:
Economy is fine for the performance on offer and running permanent AWD with a blunt shape, 1630Kg unladen vehicle weight and the boosted grunt; is more than acceptable.
Wife gets 8.2 to 9.0L per 100km, I get 7.2 to 7.6L per 100km.
In flat conditions on the open road it is easy to better 7L per 100km.
Ride quality is the best feature, and on the crap, lumpy roads where we live, the Subaru is like a magic carpet ride compared to past Euros and even Toyota’s.
The stero runs with Android capably and sound quality is fine, the running of Spotify is flawless.
Car steers and points well irrespective of the hard OEM Bridgestone rubber, care is required in the wet with these original tyres. Benefits of the hard rubber are 75,000km per set being achievable. We have 6mm of tread left after 35,000 KM.
The torquey engine is so responsive from low revs (350nm @ 2200RPM on 95 octane) consequently hills are hardly noticed due to the CVT constantly selecting optimum torque/rpm as required. Terrific visibility enhances the driving ease. Torque is ideal for our 1.2T off-road camper trailer (with electric brakes & controller)
Door trim plastic trim has a constant minor rattle, I tune it out mentally or otherwise it would drive me nuts.
Boot a little shallow due to full size spare (really a positive)
Interior space is deceptive with tardis like space inside.
Our Evacool 95L compressor fridge freezer fits comfortably in boot with seats in normal position, with plenty of room to open it whilst in the boot.
The ground clearance is amazing at 220mm, variable torque split centre diff and LSD effect va abs on both axles makes a deceptively capable off-road vehicle.
Delighted with this Nippon made SUV that manages to engage, delight and surprise both of us.

Purchased in January 2018 at Subaru Dealers.

Year2016

TERRIBLE is an Understatement: AVOID Poor Quality and Over Hyped

AVOID like the plague Poor Quality and Over Hyped: Where do I start. I seriously can not believe how many people are brainwashed and suckered into thinking Subaru are a high quality brand.

First of many negatives: Crap build quality, aesthetically UGLY and multiple faults both before and after the warranty expired. Seriously I can't believe its a Japanese company ( I recon its an Indonesian company posing as a Japanese brand). Never again will i consider this brand (unless they gave me the car for free!), and pity the suckers (like me) who get sold on all the hype.

I had multiple problems: Radiator only lasted 5 years and had to be replaced at high cost, power window motors died out after 4 years, constant electrical problems and the fuel economy is like a V8. Resale value was poor. My cousin also had a Subaru and after the warranty expired the manual transmission packed it in: $10K to repair. Everyone I know who has owned them has has complained about multiple problems. Be warned Service and spare parts are an absolute rip off, the brand is way way over rated hence my new name for the brand Junk-aru. Would only recommend to my enemies and politicians. If there was a negative 5 star rating that would be generous.

Do your self a favor buy a real Japanese brand like Mazda or Honda not this imposer.

They are really the most overrated hyped up brand would only have one if it was free.

Purchased in October 2015 for $41,000.00.

Year2015

Really disappointed

We purchased a new Forester recently and within the first couple of days an error appeared which disabled all electronic features. It is taking 3 weeks to get fixed. Not reliable.

Purchased in January 2019.

Serious Design Flaws and Product Issues

I have a 2012 Forester which I have always looked after it and now having head gasket leaking issues after only 40,000km!!!
always serviced it in the dealership and let me tell you, log book service is really expensive, major ones costed me ~$900 and it is every 6m.never been off road and never towed anything with it…they reported the leak first service after warranty was finished. Now call me cynical but I have a feeling that they kindda ignored it while it was under warranty…I’m finding now it is a common problem due to design and material of the gaskets, but Subaru never recalled because it costs $2-3kplus to fix. Dealership I’ve bought it from in Perth and always serviced it doesn’t even want to give me a repair quote and just don’t wanna deal with it! I’m gonna stay away for from Subarus for the rest of my life and advise everyone I love to do the same. So much for 6m expensive service…

Purchased in May 2013.

Year2012

Great, but not perfect.

We have the 2.5iL model which is one up from the entry level model.

Love the amount of gear you get for the price, interior space is outstanding for a car of it's size.

The headlights are brilliant (pun intended!), ride and handling are great. Fuel economy is good, power is adequate, front seats are comfy, (but a little short for taller people like myself).

The car is reasonably quiet inside, although the engine is a bit loud when accelerating, but quietens down when up to speed.

Really the only real disappointment is the sound system - its clean and loud enough, but it's pretty light on
bass, I would call it almost tinny. This is a real disappointment in a car costing close to $40,000

But all in all I'm very happy with the car and would recommend it. Just be prepared to shell out some extra bucks to upgrade the stereo.

Purchased in January 2019.

Comfort
Just an update as more things have become apparent... My previous vehicle was a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder, so in comparison to that the Forester is a fair bit noisier inside - for both wind and tyre noise. And whilst it does handle better than the Pathfinder, the ride is considerably firmer. One online review I read said that it had a silky, compliant ride that just glides over pot-holes and bumps. That reviewer had obviously not actually driven the car. To be honest I'm not really sure how the Forester compares in these departments to other mid-size SUV's - I haven't driven them. But for anyone (like me) that is downsizing from a large SUV, it's worth noting that it is noisier inside and harder riding. Oh, and Subaru really sucks at cabin ergonomics. Switch gear is awkwardly placed and hard to reach. The engine start button is pretty effectively obscured by the steering wheel. The buttons to the lower left of the steering wheel are hard to see and access. The tyre pressure monitoring switch is inside the (small) glovebox (!) The interior mirror does not have enough adjustment range for taller drivers. And don't even get me started on the Android Auto issues! The switch gear itself does feel good to use and seems to be of good quality, but jeez Subaru - hire a new interior designer!

Love our new car!

True, we are only 5 days into our new Forester 2.51 S but wow! Silky smooth to drive, plenty of power, amazing technology covering everything you could need. Real luxury car feel with soft leather and great finishes. Traded in an xc90 and loving our experience.
Did lots of research before buying looked at xc60, x3, discovery sport (awful reliability), Honda CRV, Mazda X5...the Subaru came out on top for us with plenty of space, awd, latest release and features, great price compared to all the others.
So far so great!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
DriveAWD

Simply easy to use - teenagers love it

Have just bought this demo car, after using it as a loan car for 2 months. Traded my old car once fixed as this Forester is too good to let go...
Love the safety features, anti-collision (both front and rear), multiple cameras whilst parking or reversing, as well as staying with lanes on motorways and busy roads. We downgraded from a 7 seater SUV to this 5 seater car, kids happy with this.

Badge2.5i-L
Date PurchasedFeb 2019

This is a fantastic car

A great and very safe car, ideal in traffic or on long intercity drives. Its very economical, very comfortable. I would recommend this vehicle to any person looking for a safe vehicle. Its also great value, cheep to insure and has a 10year warranty great boot, in fact I love it

Badge2.5i Luxury
Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best in its class

After owning a 2002 sf5 gt forester it was time for something bigger. Kids were starting to feel abit cramped. Luckily along comes the SH . Size wise it is as amazing with plenty of room for 5 adults. But after having a gt and being able to boost down the highway I needed an xt. With the 2.5l turbo out of a wrx (gt had a WRX motor with different heads and turbo) wow was I surprised when I put my foot down. Plant of power. A car that makes you smile everytime you get in. Was lucky to get the premium edition so full leather. Sun roof and sat navigation. For only $10000 with moderate is on the clock if this is the size car your after take one for a drive. I promise you wont be disappointed

BadgeXT Premium
Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best family car

I got this car because I was starting a family and it hasn’t disappointed me yet. It’s a smooth drive and is the perfect size for the fam.

It is super spacious - I think because there is many windows and it’s a boxy-ish car now like the slick back type Rav 4 (which I was going to get).

Engine Size2.0
Date PurchasedMay 2017

Perfect for us

This is our third Forester and have had it for almost 3 years now. It's been excellent with absolutely no issues. I find it's performance more than adequate and is so much better than competitors AWDs on indifferent quality roads (and I've driven most of the competitors for my work in rural areas) with the full-time all wheel drive being a major benefit. I see no reason to change it for many years to come (although the new model looks a bit enticing).

Date PurchasedJan 2016
DriveAWD

Doesn't live up to the hype!

Bought a Forester XS Premium new, and after 10 years of ownership (and 130,000kms) it has cost me far more in repairs than my old SAAB that I have owned for 20 years!! The Forester has been used every day since new, mostly around the city with the occasional country drive, and serviced religiously according to the service manual.

Apart from the frustrations of having to shift down to 3rd on any long steep hill, the car drives reasonably well, but replacing the bushes at 80,000kms, the timing belt at 110,000kms and now the head gasket, and recent problems with a dodgy air-conditioning unit, I'm not about to go back to Subaru for my next new car. A little on line research and talking to local mechanics has revealed that Subaru are well aware that head gasket issues are a recurring problem in the Forester, and at $3,500 to replace, a cost that is hard to swallow.

So disappointed, as one of the key reasons I bought the Forester was the supposed build quality reputation, but clearly that is all marketing hype. I need to get rid of this vehicle before the next problem rears its ugly head, and a Subaru Forester will definitely NOT be on my shopping list for a new SUV in the next couple of months!

BadgeXS Premium
Date PurchasedJul 1998

why does subaroo forester 2.5p not have remote windows in Australia

Hey. Im looking into buying a 2010 Subaru Forester MY10 2.0D 6 Speed Manual Wagon. It has 285,000 kms on the clock though. Turbo diesel model. Has anyone had any issues with this model? Or has one with similar kms'? Has a lot of km's and thats my only con to the car really! Just trying to see if its worth it or not.
That’s a lot of kms and turbos can be expensive to repair and replace. Unless u get the car for next to nothing I wouldnt buy it, it’s a big riskAlso I would suggest that such high KMS would mean the engine would be very old and tired and towards the end of its life, car had probably been thrashed.Definitely worth paying a bit more and get one with lower KMS AND NON TURBO! I wouldn’t pay more than $1000 for itIf highway kms and well serviced, (and the DPF could be a pain on these ( Diesel particulate filter))and if a low price could be plenty of life left. Diesel buyers are typically not hoons, tend to look after their cars, generally. I have seen cars with 200,000 kms that were in incredible condition. Get a independent mechanical inspection, peruse Forester owner forums, then decide.

how many keys can i reprogram for remote

Subaru Forester S5 2.5i (2018-2019)Subaru Forester S5 2.5i-L (2018-2019)Subaru Forester S5 2.5i-S (2018-2019)Subaru Forester S5 2.5i Premium (2018-2019)Subaru Forester S3 (2008-2012)Subaru Forester S4 2.0i (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.0i-L (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.5i (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.5i-L (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.5i-S (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.0D (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.0D-L (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.0D-S (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 XT (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 XT Premium (2013-2018)Subaru Forester S4 2.5i Luxury (2014)Subaru Forester 1997 Release (1997-2002)Subaru Forester 79V (2002-2008)
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $38,514$40,624$46,857$43,714$28,990$30,240$31,990$33,240$39,740$34,490$33,740$39,740$41,240$48,240$34,740
TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)ManualManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)ManualContinuously Variable (CVT) and ManualContinuously Variable (CVT) and ManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors555555555555555
Seats555555555555555
Fuel Consumption7.4 L/100km7.4 L/100km7.4 L/100km7.4 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km8.1 L/100km8.1 L/100km8.1 L/100km5.9 L/100km6.3 L/100km6.4 L/100km8.5 L/100km8.5 L/100km8.1 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 63 L63 L63 L63 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L
Max Power136kW @ 5800rpm136kW @ 5800rpm136kW @ 5800rpm136kW @ 5800rpm155kW @ 5600rpm108kW @ 3600rpm155kW @ 5600rpm177kW @ 5600rpm126kW @ 5800rpm92kW @ 5600rpm108kW @ 3600rpm110kW @ 6200rpm177kW @ 5600rpm136kW @ 5800rpm155kW @ 5600rpm
Max Torque239Nm @ 4400rpm239Nm @ 4400rpm239Nm @ 4400rpm239Nm @ 4400rpm320Nm @ 3600rpm350Nm @ 1600-2400rpm320Nm @ 3600rpm350Nm @ 2400-3600rpm235Nm @ 4100rpm184Nm @ 3600rpm350Nm @ 1600-2400rpm198Nm @ 4200rpm350Nm @ 2400-3600rpm239Nm @ 4400rpm320Nm @ 3600rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapan
Safety Features
Extra Features
  • Built-In Navigation System
  • Built-In Navigation System
  • Sunroof
  • Voice Control
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,800 kg1,800 kg1,800 kg1,800 kg1,800 kg1,500 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateSep 2018Sep 2018Sep 2018Sep 2018Mar 2008Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013Feb 2013May 2014Aug 1997Jul 2002
Discontinuation dateDec 2012Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Aug 2018Dec 2014Jun 2002Feb 2008